PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Enchanger AE MEZ+Single Target Mez

Artaenc
12-04-2018, 12:06 PM
Can we look at the AE mez and single target? On live I use this a ton and relied on it heavily. I would use AE mez on a mass pull and then I was able to single long mez mobs one at a time to have different times when the mez would fall off so that I don't have to continue to use AE mez constantly. On this server you can't overwrite AE mez with a single mez. thnx.

Tecmos Deception
01-15-2019, 09:15 AM
Can we look at the AE mez and single target? On live I use this a ton and relied on it heavily. I would use AE mez on a mass pull and then I was able to single long mez mobs one at a time to have different times when the mez would fall off so that I don't have to continue to use AE mez constantly. On this server you can't overwrite AE mez with a longer duration single mez. thnx.

Fixed.

No idea if this is classic or not, but yeah, you CAN overwrite AE mezzes with single-target mezzes; you just need to use a single-target mez of equal or shorter duration to do it.

Zabbix
01-16-2019, 10:25 AM
Is classic move to resolved.

Sunderfury
07-30-2019, 09:28 AM
Moving to resolved due to lack of classic evidence, if found please repost.

Thorondor
07-30-2019, 01:13 PM
Can we look at the AE mez and single target? On live I use this a ton and relied on it heavily. I would use AE mez on a mass pull and then I was able to single long mez mobs one at a time to have different times when the mez would fall off so that I don't have to continue to use AE mez constantly. On this server you can't overwrite AE mez with a single mez. thnx.

You just lost all credibility for using anything other than Mesmerize, and Mesmerization in daily usage.