PDA

View Full Version : Breeze

Zonais
12-03-2018, 11:30 AM
I am a young enchanter and I've recently found out breeze is sold in firiona vie. What's the closest place I can get a port to to obtain this beast of a spell?

Yasi
12-03-2018, 11:35 AM
You could go via Butcherblock Mountains and take the boat to FV. Or you could get a port to Dreadlands to run to FV. The latter would probably require sow+invis and ideally +levitate.

ScaringChildren
12-03-2018, 11:36 AM
I am a young enchanter and I've recently found out breeze is sold in firiona vie. What's the closest place I can get a port to to obtain this beast of a spell?

Dreadlands is probably the easiest at low level.

When you get the port, get a SoW, Levitate, and Invis if possible.

You can levitate run over the entire DL zone to get to the FV zoneline.

Then take the SUPER SECRET tunnel to the city of FV.

d3r14k
12-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Dreadlands > Firiona Vie is going to be the fastest. Be sure you get a SoW, Levi, and Invis when you make the journey. Also, still use a lot of caution if you're low level. Some of the drachnids and drolvargs see through invis. Con everything as you run through.

Alternatively you could opt for the safer but more time consuming method of taking the boat from Butcherblock to Timorous Deep into Firiona Vie.

1203jjt
12-03-2018, 11:51 AM
I would take the boat at that level. A corpse retrieval that far away sucks...

Tortok
12-03-2018, 11:53 AM
Illusion: Dark Elf, boat to Overthere, NPC name "Kelsi Q'Grinol"
Fastest and safest solution for you to get Breeze if BB is too far away to get the boat from there

Octopath
12-03-2018, 12:12 PM
I am actually in FV right now picking up my lvl 39 Druid ports. I can pick it up for you and deliver to any Druid ring. The only problem is I won’t be on until later this afternoon. If you’d like me to, I’ll do this. Octopath in game name. Pm me here though so I know.

Octopath
12-03-2018, 04:04 PM
Pick up the spell. Let me know your name in game

Zonais
12-03-2018, 05:05 PM
Pick up the spell. Let me know your name in game

Mezzimo. Will pm as well