PDA

View Full Version : Boutik reality

Nahilu
11-30-2018, 12:07 PM
Hi I am Boutik from P99 , Today I will try to make you understand why I currently live in EC Tunnel/Norrath.

2 months ago , I Felt 6 meter in an accident. Accident are stupid happens quick then you could think what if what if.... too late done.

The fact is I have 1 Broken arm , and my nerve in my arm is severely damaged. My hand barely respond and move and I have pain 24/7. I had 3 surgery so far , and would take up to 3 years to recover.

Aside joke , When you think that Complete Heal in EQ takes 10 SEC to cast .... Are we living in the right world....

I cannot play my ENC or Raid , or do anything in EQ. Gaming is my life it's all i Love and I barely able to play with a controller with 1 hand.

Watching netflix ... well I've watch everything ....

The truth is I have nothing to do , I need to kill time/pain and yet EC Tunnel Quest works perfect for me.

I chat , give PP to new player try to help the new players , then tunnel quest.

That's all I can do REALLY and that's all that make me smile in those dark days.

So please , stop sending me bulllshit hate message everyday , stop being jealous because i sit on 2 million plat I've worked those plat ALL BY MYSELF for YEARS. I started on P99 like any players naked 0pp and no one ever helped me.

I have accomplish 8x 60 many epics , I don't deserve you'r shit message and hate.

Health is precious , and yet I only understand this now at 32 years old....

Take care of yourself , nothing else really matters.

Boutik

radda
11-30-2018, 12:10 PM
Damn right

Supreme
11-30-2018, 12:12 PM
/cringe.

Nexii
11-30-2018, 12:18 PM
If I'm ever on the Fourth Circle of CSR Hell (Avarice/Greed) again I'll pay you a visit.

aaezil
11-30-2018, 12:19 PM
To be fair didnt you spend almost every waking moment before that in the tunnel as well?

ScaringChildren
11-30-2018, 12:21 PM
I know a guy who plays Candy Crush with nothing but his teeth

Oleris
11-30-2018, 12:25 PM
Sorry about your health. Are you just a full time EC stock broker or something?

Nahilu
11-30-2018, 12:30 PM
Sorry about your health. Are you just a full time EC stock broker or something?

Yes and i try to play xenogears suikoden grandia and my other cool retro rpg with 1 hand but not easy.

Oleris
11-30-2018, 12:33 PM
Yes and i try to play xenogears suikoden grandia and my other cool retro rpg with 1 hand but not easy.

Look up this streamer named No Hands Ken. He could play Diablo, WOW and other games while being disabled. https://youtu.be/XrMivdZ-mbI

Also, might want to look into a programmable keyboard/mouse or this from Microsoft

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessibility

Nahilu
11-30-2018, 12:36 PM
To be fair didnt you spend almost every waking moment before that in the tunnel as well?

I had time when i was intense in tunnel , i wanted some toy like 2x puppet strings or whatever then i left boutik to go play,

But i was never intense has right now because I uses to work you know.

Octopath
11-30-2018, 12:38 PM
Why are people sending you messages? You aren’t the only person in tunnels wheeling and dealing.

jarshale
11-30-2018, 12:59 PM
Why are people sending you messages? You aren’t the only person in tunnels wheeling and dealing.

Amyas
11-30-2018, 01:07 PM
It sounds like you need a druid for them port moneys sorry about your bad luck bud =(

Gozuk
11-30-2018, 01:16 PM
Hope you get better man, till then see you in the tunnel

Muggens
11-30-2018, 01:50 PM
Damn hope u get well soon and find your Joy in life. Ive shopped from u before, u seems like a nice fella. Best wishes

Nitholias01
11-30-2018, 01:56 PM
can confirm, good guy, leveled with him a lot

Byel
11-30-2018, 01:59 PM
https://youtu.be/Kb24RrHIbFk

Evia
11-30-2018, 05:15 PM
Hi I am Boutik from P99 , Today I will try to make you understand why I currently live in EC Tunnel/Norrath.

2 months ago , I Felt 6 meter in an accident. Accident are stupid happens quick then you could think what if what if.... too late done.

The fact is I have 1 Broken arm , and my nerve in my arm is severely damaged. My hand barely respond and move and I have pain 24/7. I had 3 surgery so far , and would take up to 3 years to recover.

Aside joke , When you think that Complete Heal in EQ takes 10 SEC to cast .... Are we living in the right world....

I cannot play my ENC or Raid , or do anything in EQ. Gaming is my life it's all i Love and I barely able to play with a controller with 1 hand.

The truth is I have nothing to do , I need to kill time/pain and yet EC Tunnel Quest works perfect for me.

That's all I can do REALLY and that's all that make me smile in those dark days.

So please , stop sending me bulllshit hate message everyday , stop being jealous because i sit on 2 million plat I've worked those plat ALL BY MYSELF for YEARS. I started on P99 like any players naked 0pp and no one ever helped me.

I have accomplish 8x 60 many epics , I don't deserve you'r shit message and hate.

Boutik

Respect my friend! Sorry to hear of your health but your optimism is inspiring. Tunnel questing can be a lot of fun! Congrats on 0pp to 2 mil! Quite an achievement! I'm impressed!

Danth
11-30-2018, 05:16 PM
I have accomplish 8x 60

At least one of those ought to be a class you can operate one-handed with decent effectiveness, at least for group or raid content. Of course it might not be as much fun playing that way knowing you're not operating at your peak, can't do much about that.

Danth

Rang
11-30-2018, 05:39 PM
I know something you could do that only takes one hand......

Wonkie
11-30-2018, 05:39 PM
i think you told me to "mange ma bitte" a couple years ago when i was causing trouble

good luck with the recovery! :)

Diogene
12-01-2018, 03:49 AM
Mange ma bite pretty much translates to eat my dick. But Boutik is a nice dude, he surely told you this because he likes you.
Also GL on recover, this really sucks. I hope you’ll find all the needed energy to get thru this painful episode. Meanwhile continue TunnelQuest, best fatcat by far (even if you piled beads like no else, some know you’re a stand up guy)

Legidias
12-01-2018, 10:25 AM
Have to be devil's advocate...

Just because someone is disabled doesn't automatically make him a good guy or immune to bad behavior.

I have had literally 0 interactions with him, but just saying.

KansasComrade
12-02-2018, 02:58 AM

Read the bible?

America
12-02-2018, 03:30 AM
Hey pal! I spent most of 2018 with no arms because of nerve damage. Eventually, I got left arm back after surgery worked. But I am 1-armed after complication in my right arm. It has been...3 months of that!

Anyway, I am able to function pretty well after practice. It sounds like you have other concerns, with the surgeries still very recent, and things must feel like they are crushing down on you. But, I can touch type 1-handed at about 60wpm with my left hand! now and live a pretty full life, work, etc. I do manage to play EQ too, entirely left handed. But I have had a year of warming these talents up.

Put hand in center of keyboard. Eventually you will have spacial sense that lets you zip around all over the place and type pretty dang fluently. Still, I do have to tell my groupmates the deal when I do play. But I am perfectly useful.

Wishing speedy recovery. important thing is to stay positive! Accept the "new normal" and develop skills for managing your life in it, and things are not so bad. I forget I even have a limp right hand to carry around now. Of course pain is another matter, but it will fade.

also, I can't recommend long walks and hikes enough. activities which don't engage your arms will let you feel normal and forget for awhile.

"go with the flow" and attack life from what angles remain open to you!

good luck!

Phenyo
12-02-2018, 04:00 AM
Your prices suck. Hope you get well soon.

Swish2
12-02-2018, 04:15 AM

Slots?

Zappman123
12-02-2018, 08:35 AM
Get better man. Haters gonna hate. I appreciate flippers/traders for the services they provide, and I think others should too!

heartbrand
12-02-2018, 09:15 AM
A true inspiration to everyone

beltruckus
12-02-2018, 09:31 AM
Any advice on starting ectunnelquest?

Octopath
12-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Your prices suck. Hope you get well soon.

He list the prices high but usually will haggle.

Plowyabeastlord
12-02-2018, 09:39 AM
Any advice on starting ectunnelquest?

Dont

Meiva
12-02-2018, 11:42 AM
Read OP post as character role play.

Nahilu
12-02-2018, 12:26 PM
He list the prices high but usually will haggle.

Exactly overpricing items only increase the items value. Imagine if no flipper were at ec... all your farm item would worth nothing.

We maintain price on items , so when u drop u have a better price value on your stuff.

Yes I post high , no reason to not post high, many just say i take this.

And yes if you want to bargain my items , i post high so i have room for negotiation.

I do not want to sell at EC , My goal is not to sell, my goal is to BUY.

Selling just comes and I do not pray or hope to sell , When you sit on 30+ items you will sell....

Best trick at EC to sell faster is BUY MORE !!

Boutik

Nahilu
12-02-2018, 12:29 PM
Hey pal! I spent most of 2018 with no arms because of nerve damage. Eventually, I got left arm back after surgery worked. But I am 1-armed after complication in my right arm. It has been...3 months of that!

Anyway, I am able to function pretty well after practice. It sounds like you have other concerns, with the surgeries still very recent, and things must feel like they are crushing down on you. But, I can touch type 1-handed at about 60wpm with my left hand! now and live a pretty full life, work, etc. I do manage to play EQ too, entirely left handed. But I have had a year of warming these talents up.

Put hand in center of keyboard. Eventually you will have spacial sense that lets you zip around all over the place and type pretty dang fluently. Still, I do have to tell my groupmates the deal when I do play. But I am perfectly useful.

Wishing speedy recovery. important thing is to stay positive! Accept the "new normal" and develop skills for managing your life in it, and things are not so bad. I forget I even have a limp right hand to carry around now. Of course pain is another matter, but it will fade.

also, I can't recommend long walks and hikes enough. activities which don't engage your arms will let you feel normal and forget for awhile.

"go with the flow" and attack life from what angles remain open to you!

good luck!

Thanks man , you're right I am dam positive in pain. It will heal , i was almost hand paralyzed , i feel lucky that my nerve wasn't cut...

Issar
12-02-2018, 01:04 PM
Nothing to add here, just hope the best for both of you dealing with nerve damage. GL guys!

Octopath
12-02-2018, 01:24 PM
Exactly overpricing items only increase the items value. Imagine if no flipper were at ec... all your farm item would worth nothing.

We maintain price on items , so when u drop u have a better price value on your stuff.

Yes I post high , no reason to not post high, many just say i take this.

And yes if you want to bargain my items , i post high so i have room for negotiation.

I do not want to sell at EC , My goal is not to sell, my goal is to BUY.

Selling just comes and I do not pray or hope to sell , When you sit on 30+ items you will sell....

Best trick at EC to sell faster is BUY MORE !!

Boutik

35k for your bentos face guard? :cool:

ItsDeckard
12-02-2018, 02:35 PM
Hang in there Boutik.

Rang
12-03-2018, 10:22 AM
You know what’s good for improving your health conditions? Sitting stationary in a chair playing p99 for 10-12 hours a day.

KansasComrade
12-04-2018, 05:45 PM
You know what’s good for improving your health conditions? Sitting stationary in a chair playing p99 for 10-12 hours a day.

That’s what my doctor has recommended for every illness, oddly enough.

aaezil
12-04-2018, 05:57 PM
Lots of doublespeak here by Boutik. If posting high increases item value and most of what people see you do online is spam overpriced stuff then why on earth would you claim to be into tunnelquest for buying and not selling? Raising prices helps you buy? Admit it, you are there 8 hours a day to manipulate prices and sell.

Tldr; don’t support tunnel fat cats, or at least dont buy from them unless its “real” value (not fat cat price gouge price)

bigjeff100
12-04-2018, 06:27 PM

Boutik

Dang man! I'm sorry to hear there are people out there who have nothing better to do than send you hate messages, however it doesn't surprise me one bit.. Those are some sad saps man! Keep doin what makes you happy! You have more folks who support your EC hustle than not, we gotchu!

Nahilu
12-04-2018, 11:57 PM
Lots of doublespeak here by Boutik. If posting high increases item value and most of what people see you do online is spam overpriced stuff then why on earth would you claim to be into tunnelquest for buying and not selling? Raising prices helps you buy? Admit it, you are there 8 hours a day to manipulate prices and sell.

Tldr; don’t support tunnel fat cats, or at least dont buy from them unless its “real” value (not fat cat price gouge price)

you know what funny , ALL my items are sold and i have a brand new items every week ....

think about it for 1 second ) I DO NO WISH TO SELL but i do sell.....

You just don't understand tunnel quest or you really bad at it.

In the tunnel , you do money when you BUY the more you BUY the more money you do.

Selling is just a process you just sit on stuff , you guys that fight each others and cut price to wish to sell faster .... didn't understand a DAM THING about EC....

I just wait the real buyer that enter the zone and wish to buy the item.

A buyer will pay max even overprice depending the rarity of the item.

Would you rather pay extra 1k or wait 30 hour in tunnel ?

A lot are smart and pay the extra 1k.

kaluppo
12-05-2018, 12:17 AM

Boutik

Holy crap! I spent years on EQ and never had more then 10K PP at any one time. I always wondered how the people can afford 45K Fungi tunics. It never even occurred to me that there could be an EQ millionaire out there.

I am a firm believer in the saying "if you have your health then you have everything". Ask anyone with Cancer and you'll get a far better perspective on things then you will if you talk to millennial's who have not suffered from anything worse than a cold.

I wish you a speedy recovery and as long as you are not breaking any server rules then do whatever you want with your character and your time.

aaezil
12-05-2018, 01:51 AM
you know what funny , ALL my items are sold and i have a brand new items every week ....

think about it for 1 second ) I DO NO WISH TO SELL but i do sell.....

You just don't understand tunnel quest or you really bad at it.

In the tunnel , you do money when you BUY the more you BUY the more money you do.

Selling is just a process you just sit on stuff , you guys that fight each others and cut price to wish to sell faster .... didn't understand a DAM THING about EC....

Assuming you either dont speak english as your first language you or are very young so i cant fully comprehend what you are saying - in any case yes i understand you sit in ec to buy rare items/make profit off people who you deem *too lazy*. I buy and sell at fair prices whether it takes 1 minute or 30 hours. Shame you dont as well.

Wonkie
12-05-2018, 01:57 AM
Assuming you either dont speak english as your first language you or are very young so i cant fully comprehend what you are saying - in any case yes i understand you sit in ec to buy rare items/make profit off people who you deem *too lazy*. I buy and sell at fair prices whether it takes 1 minute or 30 hours. Shame you dont as well.

some people like killing mobs, some people like selling items, some people like getting pissed on.

it's a big world out there, please enjoy it while you can.

aaezil
12-05-2018, 02:00 AM
Just giving out a word of warning for potential suckers buying from ec flippers! Doing my due dilligence.

Tethler
12-05-2018, 03:27 AM

You seem to be implying that this person is taking advantage of people or doing something shady.

My time/enjoyment is more valuable than the little bit of extra coin I could get by waiting around trying to sell for an unknown amount of time.

Yesterday I was selling 3 items and asking for a combined total of 12.5k for those items. Boutik offered me 10k for all 3 of the items. I happily accepted at the lower price, so I could enjoy my time going back to doing something that was more fun. If people don't want to accept lowball offers from resellers, they could simply say no. I did exactly that when a different reseller offered me 9k for the same 3 items the day before.

I don't do this kind of trading myself because I find EC terribly boring, but there is nothing wrong with those who do.

Fengxi
12-05-2018, 03:37 AM
Smells like RMT. You can’t play but you want to make platinum instead? Where’s the enjoyment in that

lifewater
12-05-2018, 04:02 AM
Dam that sucks. I wish you a speedy recovery. Teach me your ways! I’d be happy with 10% of what you’ve made haha

Nahilu
12-05-2018, 09:00 AM
Smells like RMT. You can’t play but you want to make platinum instead? Where’s the enjoyment in that

i have 8 60 .... but i dont play eq ...

bigjeff100
12-05-2018, 11:32 AM

Each to their own man. Why spend your time figuring out why people enjoy what they enjoy?

kjs86z
12-05-2018, 11:45 AM

Triiz
12-05-2018, 09:31 PM
How do people still not realize Boutik is Schnickasauras? Same broken English, brags about his elf wealth, spent months manipulating the same items.

No one cares why you love EC so much Schnick.

Muggens
12-06-2018, 11:11 PM
Im 99% sure Boutik is not Schnicku

wagorf
12-07-2018, 02:24 AM
i dunno why ppl are flaming boutik, hes doing legit transactions and only make deals with "suitable" customer

7-11 and gas stations sell same products at 150% to 200% price compared to costco, you want to sue them? why don't you go bitch about best buy being pricer than wal-mart?

you want to buy items at the price you want, then it's on YOU to make the effort and time to identify the best deal. the world doesn't revolve around you.

Nahilu
12-07-2018, 11:53 AM
i dunno why ppl are flaming boutik, hes doing legit transactions and only make deals with "suitable" customer

7-11 and gas stations sell same products at 150% to 200% price compared to costco, you want to sue them? why don't you go bitch about best buy being pricer than wal-mart?

you want to buy items at the price you want, then it's on YOU to make the effort and time to identify the best deal. the world doesn't revolve around you.

Hell yeah ... yet someone who understand ! lol ...

you want the best deal ? you want pay the best price on your stuff ?

Come sit with me at T2 and i'll help ya.

Oleris
12-07-2018, 12:04 PM
want to loan me a fungi?

bomaroast
12-07-2018, 12:18 PM
Toughen up. There's nothing that anyone on this server can say to upset me. I have as little respect for all of you as I do for myself.

ZiggyTheMuss
12-07-2018, 05:04 PM
'tis a sad reality for sure. I would not wish your reality on my most despised foe. *cough* LOSER *cough cough*

KansasComrade
12-09-2018, 03:57 AM
Toughen up. There's nothing that anyone on this server can say to upset me. I have as little respect for all of you as I do for myself.

oh god damn burn

Bardp1999
12-09-2018, 04:22 AM

I started crying from laughing so hard and had to explain to my GF a shortened version of this entire thread as she stared at me blankly before returning to her movie.

I also hope OP recovers from what I can only diagnose as repeated blunt force trauma to the head. Going to be super cringey when it comes out that you are not recovering from anything aside from P99 addiction.

Premaximum
12-09-2018, 11:01 AM
At least one of those ought to be a class you can operate one-handed with decent effectiveness, at least for group or raid content. Of course it might not be as much fun playing that way knowing you're not operating at your peak, can't do much about that.

Danth

Rogue.

Toodles
12-09-2018, 01:55 PM
i dunno why ppl are flaming boutik,

Because he posted an odd, cringe worthy and unnecessary thread in general chat that was a terrible idea due to :

1. Given the type of grief people get on the internet
2. Given the type of grief people get on Project 1999,
3. Told a 'story' about a 'condition' no one could possibly disprove (or prove) which gets a few true comments about support, and the rest mostly just ridicule
4. Is predicated on the idea that people are harassing him about sales, and yet again, no evidence. Presuming this was true, why the injection of information about his 'condition?' Why couldn't he have said 'I sell high, you can't afford, too bad, stop sending me nasty tells!' and left it at that?
5. Should have been posted in Rants and Flames

This list could go much longer, though in summary everyone has issues, and most people learn to deal with them, without involving others or sharing particular details.

At best this is a free and clever way to get notoriety and publicity, at worst it's a free and sick way to get notoriety and publicity.

P.S. I have two permanently damaged fingers on my left hand. It doesn't cause me typing issues per se, however the stress from having to type slower and go back over my original mistakes, makes things frustrating. This happened because I fell off a stool once quickly to cover my genitals after masturbating to a chick with dicks flick and someone walked in on me. So, don't judge my forum posts, because reasons.

Nahilu
12-10-2018, 03:47 PM
Since I made this thread I have received around 50+ PM in whispers about good stuff saying
FUCK THE HATERS , you are just jealous and it's the truth !!

Thanks everyone , from being nice EQ community is the best with some jerks around it really make a difference to me.

At the end , for EQ , yes is it true...

Speak in good , speak in bad but speak of BOUTIK !!! My EQ business is better than ever.

feanan
12-10-2018, 04:41 PM
So, mission accomplished?

basically just some stealth gorilla marketing huh?
well played, well played.

lets see a screenshot of 50+ PM's, i don't believe it

Since I made this thread I have received around 50+ PM in whispers about good stuff saying
FUCK THE HATERS , you are just jealous and it's the truth !!

Thanks everyone , from being nice EQ community is the best with some jerks around it really make a difference to me.

At the end , for EQ , yes is it true...

Speak in good , speak in bad but speak of BOUTIK !!! My EQ business is better than ever.

Nahilu
12-10-2018, 05:04 PM
So, mission accomplished?

basically just some stealth gorilla marketing huh?
well played, well played.

lets see a screenshot of 50+ PM's, i don't believe it

you know that thread have 4500 + read......

50 PM is nothing !!

I receive support everyday !!

I am a real happy boutik , but in pain still in dam pain ...... but well moral good , plat good , everything good

Nexii
12-10-2018, 05:29 PM
It's more of a bragging thread than one to get sympathy.

Muggens
12-11-2018, 03:08 AM
moral good , plat good , everything good

Merry Christmas to all P99ers

Swish2
12-11-2018, 03:28 AM
Because he posted an odd, cringe worthy and unnecessary thread in general chat that was a terrible idea due to :

1. Given the type of grief people get on the internet
2. Given the type of grief people get on Project 1999,
3. Told a 'story' about a 'condition' no one could possibly disprove (or prove) which gets a few true comments about support, and the rest mostly just ridicule
4. Is predicated on the idea that people are harassing him about sales, and yet again, no evidence. Presuming this was true, why the injection of information about his 'condition?' Why couldn't he have said 'I sell high, you can't afford, too bad, stop sending me nasty tells!' and left it at that?
5. Should have been posted in Rants and Flames

This list could go much longer, though in summary everyone has issues, and most people learn to deal with them, without involving others or sharing particular details.

At best this is a free and clever way to get notoriety and publicity, at worst it's a free and sick way to get notoriety and publicity.

P.S. I have two permanently damaged fingers on my left hand. It doesn't cause me typing issues per se, however the stress from having to type slower and go back over my original mistakes, makes things frustrating. This happened because I fell off a stool once quickly to cover my genitals after masturbating to a chick with dicks flick and someone walked in on me. So, don't judge my forum posts, because reasons.

Not sure why anyone would want "fat cat status", you know you're not getting a good deal from those traders, even if you don't know the price range on items you want.

Nahilu
12-11-2018, 10:50 AM
Not sure why anyone would want "fat cat status", you know you're not getting a good deal from those traders, even if you don't know the price range on items you want.

hummm is not actually true there , if i get a fungi at 35k i dont mind selling at 40 , its all about if my 20% profit is there or not. could be a good deal , could be not , my goal is not selling at HIGH price , I sell at market price by buying cheap. Yes if i see WTB WTB WTB bedlam for instance , and noooooo one does WTS , ill increase the price , its all about offer and demand and yet ive sold bedlam 15k.

KansasComrade
12-11-2018, 12:06 PM
I have never once considered sending a "good for you" message to anyone on the tunnel quest. Fascinating if true.

Vizax_Xaziv
12-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Truly fascinating......

I've spent sometimes a dozen hours trying to sell an item @ 70-80% market value and never managed to sell the damned thing.

Meanwhile some arseholes are out there paying 120-130% market value

Fascinating....

bigjeff100
12-11-2018, 01:51 PM
Truly fascinating......

I've spent sometimes a dozen hours trying to sell an item @ 70-80% market value and never managed to sell the damned thing.

Fascinating....

Just like everything in EQ, it's a matter of luck my man. I have sold many many items for hundred/thousands less than its worth just cause i hate being there! I've also overpaid on many items myself! Heck just bought a Truncheon of Doom for like 10k.. Later that day, i saw it being sold for 8k.. So there, i over paid, and somebody is selling at under price (just a bit) I also bought a Staff of battle for 300pp, all day long i saw them sold for 450-500 after. Just gotta be in the right place at the right time!

Muggens
12-11-2018, 03:55 PM
Truly fascinating......

Fascinating....

Ur prolly sellin crap (no offense)

Nahilu
12-11-2018, 04:53 PM
Selling an item can take 1 day , 1 week , 5 week , 15 week , 5 hour , 20 hour 100 hour + but everything sells,

If you can't sell it why don't u just buy something with it ?

At the end it's time , and i'm free to go farm PP or sit in tunnel.

3 reasons why I prefer EC tunnel VS farm

1. The camp is always open
2. I can AFK whenever I need to
3. I always win the roll /ran 100 100 I WIN

Bardp1999
12-11-2018, 06:23 PM
Just stop posting OP, end the pain and let the thread die

kuuky
12-11-2018, 07:01 PM
Looking for attention he is.

KansasComrade
12-11-2018, 10:07 PM
Looking for attention he is.

Giving it we are.

Pringles
12-11-2018, 10:24 PM
Oh this is the "I have no much plat I can't even light it on fire fast enough" thread?

It only took 220k to recharge Staff of Forbidden Rites. Alas if only the young elf adventurers in Crushbone knew the investment they received that day.

On another day after leashing was put in place I was quite irate. How could I get the two rat armies too clash like so many times before?! Well two staves for two men and lots of precisely placed corpses should do the job right? 400k to see the last full scale faction battle the server will ever see, was it worth it? Of course

Who else can say they created their own apocalyptic battle akin to sleeper awakening using only game mechanics.

Anyways greed is good as long as you are clever enough to have fun with it.

Diogene
12-12-2018, 06:08 AM
Thread above is pullshit

Nashlyenin
12-30-2018, 02:27 AM
Boutik has a reputation of overpricing items, this reputation has a negative effect on transactions and hinders him because people are more wary of dealing with Boutik.

Boutik gives some sob story justifying the inordinate amount of hours he spends in tunnel, people feel sorry for him, they see him in a new light, maybe they don't even mind his fatcat tactics anymore.

Is Boutik a man down on his luck, an injury causing him to spend countless hours of sitting in front of the computer immersed in a game of buy low sell high to the detriment of his own health or is he a sociopath that spends an unhealthy amount of time sitting in front of his desk immersed in a game where he gets a kick out of being a fatcat, to the detriment of his own health?

Who knows, but good luck with your health goals for 2019

aaezil
12-30-2018, 09:21 AM
Wow OP both started the thread scummy and ended the thread scummy. Good luck with your tunnel scamming!

JackofSpade
12-30-2018, 09:32 AM
This guy and his prices stink, he is like a leech on the underside of the server

ZiggyTheMuss
12-30-2018, 01:29 PM
Before this thread I just thought OP was a scumbag.

After this thread I still strongly feel OP is a scumbag but I also pity him now, much like a poo-stained homeless guy on the side of the road begging for money so he can go huff some paint.

Hrothgar
12-30-2018, 02:04 PM
Farva: You wanna know something else that's funny? In 1974, the great Charlie Rich won the award for Country Musician of the Year. Do you know who he had to hand the award over to in 1975? Mr. Sunshine-on-my-goddamn-Shoulders Denver.

Rabbit: No!

Farva: I'll be damaged if Mr. Rich didn't take out his cigarette lighter and light the award on fire right there in front of everyone.

Rabbit: You saying you're going to light my country music award on fire?

Farva: I'm just saying, when my suspension is up, you better watch your ass.

Rabbit: You gonna light my ass on fire?

Mead
12-30-2018, 07:21 PM
this started off as a rant and ended as a flame

Plowyabeastlord
12-30-2018, 07:45 PM
Ever want to look at someone and tell them, “you’re mother should have swallowed”?
This is one of those times

Expediency
12-30-2018, 08:49 PM

Ignore the haters. This is 100% correct. Most will sell low and buy high to avoid the opportunity cost.

Nahilu
12-31-2018, 01:38 AM
Ignore the haters. This is 100% correct. Most will sell low and buy high to avoid the opportunity cost.

Oh i do ignore the haters , even the haters come sells to me their stuff with their head between their legs. They just don't say thanks :D

some ignore to deal with me but that doesn't change anything in my life , i'm still swimming in profit everyday. :p

Kanuvan
12-31-2018, 04:21 AM
to be fair its a static server, your 2 million plat or whatever isent all that impress

Brokensword
12-31-2018, 08:43 AM
What's the point of just accruing money for the sake of accruing money? Seems a hollow way to live, to me.

Nahilu
12-31-2018, 10:29 AM
2x locket of escape , beads , 2x puppet strings , 2x earring of frozen skull , 2x white dragon helm (boots/helm) , 1 manastone , 1x pre nerf fungi staff , 2x staff of forbitten rites , 2x bladestoper , 1x bio orb , Aon , AoW pants , Zheart , choker of wretched .... fungi ... and all good items for my 8 60.

I like toys what the problem with it

Zabbix
12-31-2018, 11:21 AM
That other dude did these threads better, started with a C? He was flagrantly full of shit in an amusing way.

You're just sad with your attention seeking lies.

aaezil
12-31-2018, 11:38 AM
*guy who already has all the high end items on 8 chars continues to rip people off and be addicted to tunnel questing* and heres tom with the weather

Nahilu
12-31-2018, 11:59 AM
*guy who already has all the high end items on 8 chars continues to rip people off and be addicted to tunnel questing* and heres tom with the weather

rip people ?

i force them to sell ?

I give the best offer to my customer , i don't try to rip them , i let them know what i pay, and they are free to sit me and sell for higher.

Actually I have tells EVERYDAY of people begging me to buy their stuff at 80% because they don't want sit in tunnel all week.

many of my stock never at auction , i just get PM

EC is a FREE market , EC is not a store with pre establish prices .

You folks watch Wiki and try to establish a price on every items....

But there no prices only offer and demand.

All of you haters in this thread are just jealous about the fact.

See how many views this thread got ?

More views than a GM that got BAN from p99....

Muggens
12-31-2018, 12:20 PM
No one is jelaous at you being in a chair wasting your life away alone in front of the computer, amassing valueless currency on an emulator.
We feel sorry for you.
Wasnt that the point of your thread?

Nahilu
12-31-2018, 12:23 PM
No one is jelaous at you being in a chair wasting your life away alone in front of the computer, amassing valueless currency on an emulator.
We feel sorry for you.
Wasnt that the point of your thread?

the point of this thread has changed long ago since the jealous hater joined in.

Its my life my time , your free to think whatever u want still my time.

I have a wife a wonderful family with friends and the best dog ever , a shiba inu ,

I am not alone in my chair ;)

Hrothgar
12-31-2018, 12:44 PM
My grandma used to say a few things that have stuck with me into my mid-to-late thirties:
1) nobody wants to talk about the weather. If someone brings it up, check your pockets.
2) if you find someone reminding you of the same thing, it’s because it’s not true
And, 3)if you find yourself dubious of intentions, always ask yourself, “Who has more to lose by not lying?”

Muggens
12-31-2018, 01:19 PM

Boutik

the point of this thread has changed long ago since the jealous hater joined in.

I have a wife a wonderful family with friends and the best dog ever , a shiba inu ,

Flipping items for plat 24/7 for years as it's the only thing bringing a smile on your face.

JackofSpade
12-31-2018, 05:11 PM

That's all I can do REALLY and that's all that make me smile in these dark days.

I'm sure your "family" and "friends" would love to read that quote. If these people actually exist you should stop neglecting them to tunnel quest all day.

GnomeCaptain
12-31-2018, 05:36 PM
Man, this thread has really brought out some terrible people.

Thanks for sharing your story Boutik, hope your recovery continues well, and don't listen to all the jealous little haters.

Real money or EQ money, little people always hate those who have. =)

aaezil
12-31-2018, 06:11 PM
*guy who consistently prices everything he sells way above average price claims hes never ripped anyone off*

mefdinkins
01-02-2019, 03:01 AM
I have always said that individuals who stay in EC provide a service to those who prefer adventuring. I'm happy to overpay a little bit for stuff like armor gems or an item that I want to get quickly.

The EC economists are great and bravo to them for recognizing good items and trends in the market. The people who sit in EC all day and are bullies and manipulative are the people that rub me the wrong way.

Best of your luck with your health.

MilanderTruewield
01-02-2019, 03:07 AM
To be honest, if Boutik wishes to spend his time in EC flipping items, so what? People have been doing that for years.

It could be much, much worse.. he COULD be one of those that does /who xxclass all, and sends you tells regardless of what zone you are in, saying, "Hey, wouldn't you like a xxitem??" That interferes with my gameplay; whereas Boutik and other tunnel flippers don't bother me in the slightest.

Mead
01-02-2019, 03:58 AM
you're questioning why people who live in a video game care about the one armed man overpricing his tunnel wares

aight

Bardp1999
01-02-2019, 01:05 PM
Does this qualify as a backfire thread yet?

bomaroast
01-02-2019, 01:40 PM
Sent the dude an audiobook, but he said he didnt' have the attention span for it. He's too busy being a *very serious gamer.* Meh..

applesauce25r624
01-02-2019, 04:11 PM
bunch of haters in this thread. Keep it up, Boutik. Tunnel Fat Cats represent

frantz256255
01-02-2019, 07:11 PM
Oh its total not funny to heard that

Rest in Peace !

nostalgiaquest
01-03-2019, 09:45 AM
Shiba inus are shit dogs that bark at nothing all god damn day. We hates them!

Thomacles
01-03-2019, 03:42 PM
Not sure I understand. OP doesn't want to sell, but does, as his purpose is to buy....

To what end?

Seems to me he want to buy, but admits he can't play, so really he is buying/collecting stuff he can't use because he can't play?

Ok.....I'm confused.....

Seems either way is a huge waste of something or other......

Uuruk
01-03-2019, 03:55 PM
can i have your stuff

MamaKan
01-03-2019, 04:44 PM
You guys are the worse. Just the worse. Let a man do what he wants. Something bothers you ? Ignore it like a man, don't come crying like a little bitch.

Cheers Boutik, keep up the good work :) To tell you the truth I thought you were one of AM guildbanks. Also I've been using your cleric in Karnor which I had no idea was yours (Nahiheal)!!! I'll send you a tell in game :)

Octopath
01-03-2019, 04:53 PM
Not sure I understand. OP doesn't want to sell, but does, as his purpose is to buy....

To what end?

Seems to me he want to buy, but admits he can't play, so really he is buying/collecting stuff he can't use because he can't play?

Ok.....I'm confused.....

Once he is healed up he will be able to play again.

MamaKan
01-03-2019, 04:57 PM

To what end?

Ok.....I'm confused.....

How is spending time in EC more of a waste of time than doing anything else on p99 ? Let the people do what they enjoy you judgemental patronizing brainless thug.

bomaroast
01-04-2019, 12:21 PM
He was just doing his own thing, but then he decided to ask for pity from the whole server. I gave him some, and he replied that he doesn't need anything, he's got all his vidua germs. Good luck guy. Welcome to ignore.

MamaKan
01-04-2019, 02:20 PM
He was just doing his own thing, but then he decided to ask for pity from the whole server. I gave him some, and he replied that he doesn't need anything, he's got all his vidua germs. Good luck guy. Welcome to ignore.

Please add me as well. Thanks.

Nahilu
01-04-2019, 02:26 PM

To what end?

Ok.....I'm confused.....

I plays everquest since im 12 years old and im 32.

I plan to play p99 for as long server alive/ I am alive.

When i will heal up , I'll be back at it with all items I need.

lifewater
01-04-2019, 02:30 PM

Please teach me your ways

Swish2
01-04-2019, 08:35 PM

You'll quit before then, most tunnel fat cats have a shelf life.

Nahilu
01-05-2019, 03:12 AM
You'll quit before then, most tunnel fat cats have a shelf life.

what u problem mrs hater number 1 ?

Each time I post something you just there to bash me in reply at every dam post

You have a problem ?

Get off , let me play the way I want and keep your stupid comment for you.

You hate fat cat , we get it , fine

More people on my side than people on your anyway...

an yet you will reply again bla h blab bla bla bla bla

You don't have 8 60

You don't have a vulak geared toon

You don't have manastone/beads and all the goodies

You are not a solo arist/ duo god and legend

Having 1200 post on this forum is your biggest EQ achievement

Hibbs
01-05-2019, 03:18 AM

You have a problem ?

You don't have 8 60

Meh at least he's a tad bit less of a dickhead

Diogene
01-05-2019, 05:52 AM

You have a problem ?

You don't have 8 60

Nahilu scores a critical hit (1530) !

Swish2
01-05-2019, 06:21 AM

(list of RNF-worthy remarks)

I don't think I'm the one with the problem here. I typed one sentence about tunnel traders having a shelf life (its a fact) and that's the reply? Okay. Go prove they don't have a shelf life or something, that'll show me :rolleyes:

Dixao
01-05-2019, 07:41 AM
How much is enough?

Buying low and selling high is one thing....

Buying low and trying to set prices high is something different. Don't be that greedy.

lifewater
01-05-2019, 07:56 AM
How much is enough?

Buying low and selling high is one thing....

Buying low and trying to set prices high is something different. Don't be that greedy.

This logic doesn't make sense.

As long as nobody buys at this prices, he can't set new highs for any item. If nobody buys, he will have to drop his price, if he refuses to drop his prices, someone else selling the same item will eventually be less patient and drop their price. S if anything you should be upset at the people buying from him, enabling his business to thrive.

But then again if his business is thriving hes obviously doing something right, otherwise people wouldn't buy from him.

If he sells items at 150% of their average trade value the price and someone is out there willing to pay, hes happy he made a sale, and the other dudes happy he bought. So whats the issue?

Octopath
01-05-2019, 08:12 AM
His prices aren’t even that high. They are on the top end of wiki averages. Again though, he negotiates.

feniin
01-05-2019, 08:20 AM
His prices aren’t even that high. They are on the top end of wiki averages. Again though, he negotiates.

Everything he sells is 25% higher than going rate. So just low-ball him everytime.

Sammsquanch
01-05-2019, 08:43 AM
How have you not learned to speak English better sitting in the tunnel talking to people all those hours? It hurts my brain reading your posts.

kuuky
01-05-2019, 09:29 AM

You have a problem ?

You don't have 8 60

So its ok if Only You can brag about your accomplishments but no one else can. How people are still sticking up for you at this point is amazing. You only started this post to brag about your in game accomplishments and at the same time try to make us feel sorry for you.

Nahilu
01-05-2019, 12:00 PM
This logic doesn't make sense.

As long as nobody buys at this prices, he can't set new highs for any item. If nobody buys, he will have to drop his price, if he refuses to drop his prices, someone else selling the same item will eventually be less patient and drop their price. S if anything you should be upset at the people buying from him, enabling his business to thrive.

But then again if his business is thriving hes obviously doing something right, otherwise people wouldn't buy from him.

If he sells items at 150% of their average trade value the price and someone is out there willing to pay, hes happy he made a sale, and the other dudes happy he bought. So whats the issue?

It's a free market

Stop seeing EC like the grocery store where there price tag along every items.

Yes i'm negotiable always.

Many buyer don't negotiate and just say : I take "this"

So why would I Post my prices lower if I Sell ....

No one will learn me EC in this thread

I have people PM me LOL you still sell this item lol you will never sells ....

The thing they don't understand is it's my 3rd one .. I sell then have a new one in stock.

TheSurgeon
01-05-2019, 12:29 PM
I once pondered the idea of playing the EC market, but then quickly realized I could just spend that time investing in real life money and not being a fucking loser.

Hibbs
01-05-2019, 12:31 PM
I once pondered the idea of playing the EC market, but then quickly realized I could just spend that time investing in real life money and not being a fucking loser.

Didn't you read his long list of assets and achievements?! Far from loser

TheSurgeon
01-05-2019, 01:03 PM
Didn't you read his long list of assets and achievements?! Far from loser

Each "asset" is just another ribbon on the sash of "I have wasted my fucking life".

kuuky
01-05-2019, 01:58 PM
Each "asset" is just another ribbon on the sash of "I have wasted my fucking life".

Amen Brother, Amen

Jimjam
01-05-2019, 05:37 PM
Good luck recovering from your illness.

Nagoya
01-05-2019, 11:40 PM

honestly tho, cyberbullying and all that jazz aside, if you have so much talent and free time Boutik why not try real life?

honest question, not trying to be condescending.

Nahilu
01-06-2019, 01:09 AM
honestly tho, cyberbullying and all that jazz aside, if you have so much talent and free time Boutik why not try real life?

honest question, not trying to be condescending.

That an honest question, I taught about it various time .... and I still do ...

My brother , and friends want me to do that ....Because they know if I do that .... i'll be good at it.

My wife encourage me aswell doing so but you know girls ... ahah she like we could go to spain or Japan next summer .....

But you know in real life it's a bit different , when you buy an items at EC its not broken and there no condition. In life you gotta repair thing or paint them or you know ...

Also you need actual place to stock the items ... There no Hermione special bag to put car inside....

It's different for sure than staying in front of screen.

I know EQ ... I know all items in EQ and their rarity...

I cannot say the same thing in life.

But Defiantly it haunt me to do so....

I do not consider myself the poorest man on earth , but i'm really happy with my work , my work environment and my colleague and the salary i do is quite good. right now im home at 90% salary since my accident , insurance got me.

Wonkie
01-06-2019, 01:17 AM
I do not consider myself the poorest man on earth , but i'm really happy with my work , my work environment and my colleague and the salary i do is quite good. right now im home at 90% salary since my accident , insurance got me.

this is the future leftists want

White_knight
01-06-2019, 01:56 AM
don't hate the player - hate the game.

it means something to OP to have EC TunnelQuest. I don't have the patience for it I sell low and buy high just to GTFO of that dreadful zone.

Then again I only buy and sell lower end items my loses are only in the 100's of pps.

Nahilu
01-06-2019, 02:02 AM
don't hate the player - hate the game.

it means something to OP to have EC TunnelQuest. I don't have the patience for it I sell low and buy high just to GTFO of that dreadful zone.

Then again I only buy and sell lower end items my loses are only in the 100's of pps.

you are the best customer for us ) we love you and when you enter EC we can smell your impatience :D

White_knight
01-06-2019, 02:14 AM
you are the best customer for us ) we love you and when you enter EC we can smell your impatience :D

I can feel the wolves breathe when I walk in with my Thick Banded belt -

WTS TBB for 2000... I shout...

x-ec-wolf whispers to you... how about 1500?

I reply with a shudder... 1750 and we done.

x-ec-wolf replies 1700!!!

I reply... okay deal *thinks to himself, glad I am out of here and back to my EQ adventures within 1 minute*

Wanders off to find some new player to give a 100pp sword

Nagoya
01-06-2019, 02:41 AM
That an honest question, I taught about it various time .... and I still do ...

My brother , and friends want me to do that ....Because they know if I do that .... i'll be good at it.

My wife encourage me aswell doing so but you know girls ... ahah she like we could go to spain or Japan next summer .....

But you know in real life it's a bit different , when you buy an items at EC its not broken and there no condition. In life you gotta repair thing or paint them or you know ...

Also you need actual place to stock the items ... There no Hermione special bag to put car inside....

It's different for sure than staying in front of screen.

I know EQ ... I know all items in EQ and their rarity...

I cannot say the same thing in life.

But Defiantly it haunt me to do so....

Fair points buddy, thanks for taking the time to answer.
I'd keep that in a corner of my head anyhow.... "hauting you" like you say ;)

Take care of your health and have fun in the tunnel ++

Asteria
01-07-2019, 06:05 AM
When you think that Complete Heal in EQ takes 10 SEC to cast .... Are we living in the right world....Boutik

Asteria
01-07-2019, 06:21 AM
I receive support everyday !!

I am a real happy boutik , but in pain still in dam pain ...... but well moral good , plat good , everything good

Nahilu
01-07-2019, 08:29 AM
you know when you are in pain you have good day and bad day ... you could be contradicting yourself from a day to another...

we feel different emotion and we understand new thing as we proceed healing.

keeping the moral is the most important thing and i don't have it everyday as you can see

ZiggyTheMuss
01-07-2019, 03:26 PM
you know when you are in pain you have good day and bad day ... you could be contradicting yourself from a day to another...

we feel different emotion and we understand new thing as we proceed healing.

keeping the moral is the most important thing and i don't have it everyday as you can see

Wtf is he saying?

Iksar_with_a_plan
01-07-2019, 05:32 PM
Based on my time spent conversing with Boutik on a consistent basis seeing as I also spend a lot of time in Tunnel at the moment, I can say that he seems to be a genuinely good dude. Although I envy his bankroll.

Sorry about your medical issues man. I know what its like to be in pain every day. When even those nasty prescription opiates didnt help... (Watch out for those wicked and wily painkillers if you're prescribed, this aint your mama's little yellow pills anymore)...

Lysander
01-08-2019, 12:27 AM
I just saw recently that Boutik has very reasonable prices for some items. I saw him selling IFS for 4k. I cannot see how that is price gouging in any way. So what if he bought it from some dude in a hurry for 3k? Also Emissary of Thule for 5k. Wasn't the going rate 15k a year ago? Glad to see people are still selling it for people in need.

Love to buy from you sometime.

Swish2
01-08-2019, 05:01 AM

I reply... okay deal *thinks to himself, glad I am out of here and back to my EQ adventures within 1 minute*

its worthy of a meme lol

wagorf
01-08-2019, 06:54 AM

And you don't realize that you could have spent the time investing in RL, rather than playing a video game or touring this forum?

There is zero difference in playing ec market than xping/farming/raiding.

rollin5k
01-08-2019, 08:54 AM
I'm sorry you had to watch everything on Netflix that must have been very traumatic. hope things get better!

kjs86z
01-08-2019, 11:15 AM

This is exactly every single tunnel experience for me.

Give sub 200 plat items to new players, sell my sh*t as fast as possible, get back to actually playing the game.

Octopath
01-08-2019, 11:18 AM
I'm sorry you had to watch everything on Netflix that must have been very traumatic. hope things get better!

Could you imagine having nothing left to watch on Netflix? It makes me anxious just thinking about it

Champion_Standing
01-08-2019, 12:14 PM
And you don't realize that you could have spent the time investing in RL, rather than playing a video game or touring this forum?

There is zero difference in playing ec market than xping/farming/raiding.

Tunnel ratting is literally just playing a merchant mud, there's definitely a difference.

Teppler
01-08-2019, 02:40 PM
I don’t mind boutik but it’s kind of a false narrative that he’s adding something to the server or economy. He’s getting paid. That’s where the value goes.

The idea of fast access to money in an economy(access to middlemen)is a bit of a controversial subject. It’s not a fact that fast access to money aka loans are universally positive for economies. One fact is that they offer short term boosts but the longer term is much more murkier. They create bubbles which ultimately burst and utterly destroy economies.

The US and western economy itself will probably eventually be brought down by the debt economy soured by middle men making massive amounts of money but not adding any real value anywhere.

ScaringChildren
01-08-2019, 03:35 PM
FUCK DISABLED PEOPLE

(they can't fight back)

rollin5k
01-08-2019, 04:02 PM
Could you imagine having nothing left to watch on Netflix? It makes me anxious just thinking about it

I sincerely doubt i would still be considered a free thinking human if i watched every single thing on Netflix.
I can't even find one thing that's not propaganda.

Asteria
01-09-2019, 05:53 AM
FUCK DISABLED PEOPLE

(they can't fight back)

This the Not-so-strong man's guide to rape or what??! Yikes :confused::eek::eek:

Linksfather
01-12-2019, 10:41 AM

Boutik

I never heard if you

Champion_Standing
01-12-2019, 11:21 AM

Ah the old "Free gift" with purchase of an energy drink on your website right? Classic indeed.

Lune
01-12-2019, 02:45 PM
I just saw recently that Boutik has very reasonable prices for some items. I saw him selling IFS for 4k. I cannot see how that is price gouging in any way. So what if he bought it from some dude in a hurry for 3k? Also Emissary of Thule for 5k. Wasn't the going rate 15k a year ago? Glad to see people are still selling it for people in need.

Love to buy from you sometime.

Because he lowballs people to buy those items, preying on impatient/instant gratification folks who take a hit to sell quick. He also spoofs the price listings on the P99 wiki which many use as reference in order to set price normalcy.

Every time I try to sell something in EC he shows up with some lowball offer. I just ignore him. If I know someone is a tunnel rat I don't sell to them and I don't make deals. Otherwise you better believe I'll negotiate and reduce the price.

I do this not because I view tunnel ratting as inherently wrong (I did it for a time to get established here), but because, historically, many of the major tunnel ratters and 24/7 plat hustlers have been RMT kingpins. So it's a bit of experiential prejudice on my part. That and I'm rarely in any hurry to sell.

I also just plain don't like the guy from his behavior in-game and in this thread.

Nahilu
01-12-2019, 03:14 PM
Because he lowballs people to buy those items, preying on impatient/instant gratification folks who take a hit to sell quick. He also spoofs the price listings on the P99 wiki which many use as reference in order to set price normalcy.

Every time I try to sell something in EC he shows up with some lowball offer. I just ignore him. If I know someone is a tunnel rat I don't sell to them and I don't make deals. Otherwise you better believe I'll negotiate and reduce the price.

I do this not because I view tunnel ratting as inherently wrong (I did it for a time to get established here), but because, historically, many of the major tunnel ratters and 24/7 plat hustlers have been RMT kingpins. So it's a bit of experiential prejudice on my part. That and I'm rarely in any hurry to sell.

I also just plain don't like the guy from his behavior in-game and in this thread.

I respect your choice , we live in a free world and EC a free market.

MANY MANY likes the quick sells , they are thankful that I do this business.

You are free to sit at EC as long you want sir , and RMT lol .... if boutik would do RMT would you think i'll already be BAN ???

I'm a 5 years old trader on P99 , I have tells sometime asking me if i take paypal ....

I report these people and GM know it.

But you know ... when i send you an offers you could always say AT LEAST no ty :p

I reply to everyone who send me a tell
Boutik

Lune
01-12-2019, 03:31 PM
I respect your choice , we live in a free world and EC a free market.

MANY MANY likes the quick sells , they are thankful that I do this business.

You are free to sit at EC as long you want sir , and RMT lol .... if boutik would do RMT would you think i'll already be BAN ???

I'm a 5 years old trader on P99 , I have tells sometime asking me if i take paypal ....

I report these people and GM know it.

But you know ... when i send you an offers you could always say AT LEAST no ty :p

I reply to everyone who send me a tell
Boutik

Even in free markets lowball offers are typically viewed as rude, annoying, or an indication of bad faith. So no, I don't owe you a "no ty" when you offer me a fraction of what an item is worth, and you're lucky it's not a "fuck off" or /ignore

Nahilu
01-12-2019, 04:15 PM
Even in free markets lowball offers are typically viewed as rude, annoying, or an indication of bad faith. So no, I don't owe you a "no ty" when you offer me a fraction of what an item is worth, and you're lucky it's not a "fuck off" or /ignore

20% is a fraction from what u sell ?

you know that selling USUALLY take MORE TIME than dropping an item .....

20% is selling fee rate. and it's an honest business

I mean that how life works .... You go at the video games store they will rebuy your games but .... you won't like the price.

You go at the car shop , you sell your car .. you won't like the price ...

IF you sell it yourself , you will always earn more ...

not a reason to piss on people dude..

THAT HOW LIFE WORKS

Welcome on Earth

ZiggyTheMuss
01-12-2019, 05:49 PM

Yeah, to put it into perspective in RL terms; Boutik is the equivalent of a ticket scalper or somebody who stands in line for the latest iPhone release/limited edition high end shoes/etc and buys as many as he can so he can jack up the price later.

Yes, people will buy them begrudgingly if they need/want it badly enough.

No, they def do not respect the reseller.

"Welcome on Earth" - Boutik, 2019

Rang
01-12-2019, 06:07 PM
This is just an elaborate troll. I'd move on

Nahilu
01-12-2019, 06:13 PM
I love you all ,
Thanks for bothering

Zabbix
01-12-2019, 06:13 PM
Yeah, to put it into perspective in RL terms; Boutik is the equivalent of a ticket scalper or somebody who stands in line for the latest iPhone release/limited edition high end shoes/etc and buys as many as he can so he can jack up the price later.

Yes, people will buy them begrudgingly if they need/want it badly enough.

No, they def do not respect the reseller.

"Welcome on Earth" - Boutik, 2019

For people unfamiliar with the average prices in EC his daily name changes tend to skew the wiki tracker with junk data. He has no monopoly on any item so I'm unsure of what point you are trying to make. Reality objects.

Lune
01-12-2019, 06:14 PM

I mean that how life works .... You go at the video games store they will rebuy your games but .... you won't like the price.

THAT HOW LIFE WORKS

Welcome on Earth

You act like you are out to perform a service with 20% consignment. That you provide some minuscule amount of utility to impatient people is only corollary. You offer as little as you think people will take and charge as much as you think they'll pay to maximize profit. And I never said there was anything wrong with that. I just don't like you in particular.

And by the way, whatever utility you provide to those who want to minimize their time in the EC tunnel is mitigated by the fact that you compete with other people who are trying to find a good deal in EC, and are just as willing to help someone unload an item quickly at a discount without devoting their life to the tunnel.

See, that's what I don't like. You try to act like you are anything other than a profiteer. You are not a productive member of the community. You don't perform any form of civic service like you claim to. You flip items. At least own it. At least your predecessors like Hagglebaron and Bob were fixtures

Nahilu
01-12-2019, 06:20 PM
You act like you are out to perform a service with 20% consignment. That you provide some minuscule amount of utility to impatient people is only corollary. You offer as little as you think people will take and charge as much as you think they'll pay to maximize profit. And I never said there was anything wrong with that. I just don't like you in particular.

And by the way, whatever utility you provide to those who want to minimize their time in the EC tunnel is mitigated by the fact that you compete with other people who are trying to find a good deal in EC.

See, that's what I don't like. You try to act like you are anything other than a profiteer. You are not a productive member of the community. You don't perform any form of civic service like you claim to. You flip items. At least own it

i sell items to a REAL Buyer.

Selling is time and my time deserve 20%

and i sold 400 OT hammers yes 400 in 100 days , i calculate the jade i bough / give

I contribute in OT hammer the whole server.

Then people can go hammerhill and buy port !!! see Dial do more pp because of me

Champion_Standing
01-12-2019, 06:27 PM

THAT HOW LIFE WORKS

Welcome on Earth

Used game shops and car dealerships, the pinnacle of honest and respectable businesses.

Dudes out here comparing himself to Gamestop and he's shocked that people hate him.

Lune
01-12-2019, 06:30 PM
i sell items to a REAL Buyer.

Selling is time and my time deserve 20%

and i sold 400 OT hammers yes 400 in 100 days , i calculate the jade i bough / give

I contribute in OT hammer the whole server.

Then people can go hammerhill and buy port !!! see Dial do more pp because of me

So you give away the hammers for free? Do you think selling and contributing mean the same thing? Do you think you're the only one who has ever had puppet strings? When we shit, it helps plants grow. That doesn't mean that's why we shit and we certainly don't deserve credit for it.

At this point it's clear you are either trolling or genuinely cognitively impaired, so I'm going to step away. Just wanted to add my 2cents

Nahilu
01-12-2019, 06:56 PM
So you give away the hammers for free? Do you think selling and contributing mean the same thing? Do you think you're the only one who has ever had puppet strings? When we shit, it helps plants grow. That doesn't mean that's why we shit and we certainly don't deserve credit for it.

At this point it's clear you are either trolling or genuinely cognitively impaired, so I'm going to step away. Just wanted to add my 2cents

You know the fact that you don't like what i do/me , doesn't change anything ...

I did my 30k profit today and I will also tomorrow.

Earth keep spinning for me that you like or not. :cool:

Wonkie
01-12-2019, 07:16 PM
lol at the free market

ZiggyTheMuss
01-12-2019, 07:25 PM
I'm unsure of what point you are trying to make. Reality objects.

All that to just say that he is a parasite that doesn't really contribute anything. Sorry for your bad reading comprehension!

TheSurgeon
01-12-2019, 07:48 PM
Step one: Become a pillar of the community.

Step two: Apply for CSR position

Step three: "Discover" RMT.

Step four: Ban the living fuck out of this little cuck.

This is more extensive than the normal grift and will need to be long conned. 18 months I feel. Tick tock mother fucker, I'm coming.

Qtip
01-12-2019, 08:04 PM
Step one: Become a pillar of the community.

Step two: Apply for CSR position

Step three: "Discover" RMT.

Step four: Ban the living fuck out of this little cuck.

This is more extensive than the normal grift and will need to be long conned. 18 months I feel. Tick tock mother fucker, I'm coming.

Get a life, its a game.

TheSurgeon
01-12-2019, 08:13 PM
Get a life, its a game.

These things just need to be done.