PDA

View Full Version : RP Guild

Mahoney
03-31-2011, 09:45 AM
As there is no RP guild yet (afaik) that is open to all races, I was wondering if there was any interest to start a RP guild? Like one where people are expected to stay in character most of the time. I really think EQ is just so much more fun with roleplay.

Well, I hope there is enough interest, and if there is let's get this guild going. Need 6 to start it up

notahipster
04-23-2011, 12:07 AM
im down if everyone re rolls.
everyone in the guild
and stays away from EC Trading.

helping each other do quests, for items instead of grinding for pp
to buy shit in EC tunnel.

i practically soloed to 30 anyways with a high elf pally.

but id wanna restart and do it right.

Dotx3
05-08-2011, 08:47 PM
An RP guild sounds a lot more fun to me.

Belenos
06-09-2011, 03:26 AM
An RP guild sounds a lot more fun to me.
I second that

nymphloa
06-09-2011, 09:23 AM
Ooo Ooo can I play the son of a Demon!

But seriously...can I?

I do like the idea of it, will be hard to resist the temptation where items are concerned though.

Belenos
06-09-2011, 07:07 PM
Please people! lets make this happen. anyone have any interest/ideas at all?

Carnal Malefactor
06-10-2011, 10:33 AM
I don't see how roleplaying and useing East Commonlands conflict at all.... you're bartering and trading with the community and when you're doing so it's Out of Character... which is fine to go out of character in some instances if you're RPing.... why would you have to reroll to start RPing?:confused:

Belenos
06-12-2011, 09:02 AM
I don't see how roleplaying and useing East Commonlands conflict at all.... you're bartering and trading with the community and when you're doing so it's Out of Character... which is fine to go out of character in some instances if you're RPing.... why would you have to reroll to start RPing?:confused:

Agreed. Rerolling would make it too hard to get people in I think, and there is a reason for /ooc after all.

Psionide
06-16-2011, 05:22 PM
I'm down for something different sure.

Ektar
06-16-2011, 09:50 PM
How do you have a roleplaying guild open to all races? Do all high and wood elves have to come up with an interesting backstory as to why they accept dark elves? and the other way around? PICK A SIDE YO

notahipster
06-16-2011, 10:07 PM
i love Rping. i do a pretty good job of convincing people on here im acctually some trendy hipster. when im really just an asshole.

but honestly. id rather get a bunch of people and roll on EQtitan it goes up to planes of power we could help each other do newbie armor quests, take out some named for loot, get into the other quests, maybe make it based on diety not race?

for me to get into a character i have to do it from lvl one on up. and this server lacks alot when it comes to quest stuff. which makes Rping fun to me.

come on guys im down for a REAL SAUSAGE FEST!!!!!!

i must be my old Erudite Pally <3 whos goal was to reunite the north / south kingdom of the erudites.

lets have more then 2 posts a month on this thread lol.

Doors
06-17-2011, 12:53 AM
Such a hipster.

Belenos
06-19-2011, 01:25 PM
I would cast my vote for a "good" only RP guild, if only because they're more common.. But not too good. Chaotic or Neutral good you might say

Nedala
06-19-2011, 01:31 PM
How do you have a roleplaying guild open to all races? Do all high and wood elves have to come up with an interesting backstory as to why they accept dark elves? and the other way around? PICK A SIDE YO

Was in an RP guild on solro for a while, that was for the good only, but also accepted evil races/classes that were willing to "switch sides". That meant they had to be non-kos in kelethin so they could attend our ingame guildmeetings. I had an awesome time in that guild and it worked well.

Also i really think an RP guild without the "no-EC" part would be better.

Belenos
06-19-2011, 01:35 PM
Was in an RP guild on solro for a while, that was for the good only, but also accepted evil races/classes that were willing to "switch sides". That meant they had to be non-kos in kelethin so they could attend our ingame guildmeetings. I had an awesome time in that guild and it worked well.

That's a really cool idea

Ektar
06-19-2011, 02:13 PM
heh actually evil people working on their kelethin faction is cool. Fuck it, I'm restarting eq as an evil character and gonna grind up my kelethin faction!

then when I hit 60 I'm gonna quit and join ascension