PDA

View Full Version : The Manufactured Outrage Thread.

Irulan
11-19-2018, 11:08 AM
Please post your poorly cited and sourced infowars-esque YouTube hate speech and propaganda you rely on soley to legitimize your backwards and ignorant political arguments in here.

America
11-19-2018, 11:12 AM
i was thinking more about pac and biggie in the shower today and how like, ok, they both benefited from the feud right? let's suppose it was a pro-rasslin type of thing, with both stars agreeing to "beef".

but what if it was causing too much black identitarian sentiment, albeit bifurcated by coast/gang, and members of the elite deemed it a destabilizing influence? wat if they scapegoated it for the growing black tribalism & spiralling crime rates in late 80s and early 90s. whaty if the FBICIA had pac and biggie both killed to demonstrate that this paerticular marketing ploy is unacceptable to the deep state?

Irulan
11-19-2018, 11:19 AM
i was thinking more about pac and biggie in the shower today and how like, ok, they both benefited from the feud right? let's suppose it was a pro-rasslin type of thing, with both stars agreeing to "beef".

but what if it was causing too much black identitarian sentiment, albeit bifurcated by coast/gang, and members of the elite deemed it a destabilizing influence? wat if they scapegoated it for the growing black tribalism & spiralling crime rates in late 80s and early 90s. whaty if the FBICIA had pac and biggie both killed to demonstrate that this paerticular marketing ploy is unacceptable to the deep state?

Its possible.

U know im trollin right ?

America
11-19-2018, 11:20 AM
im not. i just wanted to explain, a little more, that this theory supports my antusemutic paranoia thats why its relevant.

Irulan
11-19-2018, 11:22 AM
im not. i just wanted to explain, a little more, that this theory supports my antusemutic paranoia thats why its relevant.

So you're not in favor of the big jew gatekeeping toxic Kaynewesternian style behavioral shenanigans?

Imo relying solely on the J to do it is lazy and lowclass.

ScaringChildren
11-19-2018, 11:25 AM
manufactured outrage comes from the Left

Wonkie
11-19-2018, 11:29 AM
it's wrong to blame jewish wizards for this. and kinda fetishy.

o7 to all the content creators out there on youtube *licks microphone*

rollin5k
11-19-2018, 11:32 AM
cnn has no agenda to create outrage (https://youtu.be/QuURFUyrG_A)

Irulan
11-19-2018, 11:32 AM
it's wrong to blame jewish wizards for this. and kinda fetishy.

o7 to all the content creators out there on youtube *licks microphone*

*inserts microphone into neovagina and neoqueefs in slippery satisfaction and relaxation*

America
11-19-2018, 11:34 AM
i need there to be a big bad ethnic boss in my personal canon for edge play purposes. for motst ppl (milo etc) this is afro-americans and their fetishization as orcs or whatever. myself i just want to respect a jewy mastermind type as some kind of intellectual vaizard. want him to psychically draw and quarter me with his kabbalah

ScaringChildren
11-19-2018, 11:34 AM
BOOOOOO DON'T LET HIM SPEAK!! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AtOw-xyMo8)

Irulan
11-19-2018, 11:36 AM
i need there to be a big bad ethnic boss in my personal canon for edge play purposes. for motst ppl (milo etc) this is afro-americans and their fetishization as orcs or whatever. myself i just want to respect a jewy mastermind type as some kind of intellectual vaizard. want him to psychically draw and quarter me with his kabbalah

U look pretty Jewish though, except the extreme height. Ashkenazi?

On the upside, very easy for u to dye hair to luxurious platinum blondes. (Try it)

Wonkie
11-19-2018, 11:38 AM
a serious place where serious people have serious discussions about serious topics (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRC6E1OR-oA)

stop censoring conservatives in the public square

America
11-19-2018, 11:40 AM
U look pretty Jewish though, except the extreme height. Ashkenazi?

maybe. everyone in fam says german/celt and theyre generally very beautiful (actually not 1 obese among them), but 1 grandpa was a human trafficker pimp type. so maybe jewsh blood. haha

Irulan
11-19-2018, 11:44 AM
maybe. everyone in fam says german/celt and theyre generally very beautiful (actually not 1 obese among them), but 1 grandpa was a human trafficker pimp type. so maybe jewsh blood. haha

You're like a tall petite version of my extremely jewy sister in law. Sorry.

At least you aren't short obese and Mediterranean looking.

I think a lot of trannies have deep gypsy roots, my fucking freckles and hair is turning more reddish with E and age.

Cecily
11-19-2018, 11:44 AM
I always wanted to ask you about the Jew thing. Never understood people having strong opinions on other people’s religion. As a Roman Catholic, I didn’t have much exposure to anyone who was wrong.

Irulan
11-19-2018, 11:46 AM
I always wanted to ask you about the Jew thing. Never understood people having strong opinions on other people’s religion. As a Roman Catholic, I didn’t have much exposure to anyone who was wrong.

I personally like upper class jews in good health with strong dynasty. The poors are just as bad as the poor papists.

Wonkie
11-19-2018, 11:48 AM

my jewristic got me chasin your tail :o

America
11-19-2018, 11:56 AM
Why do you have opinions on them? Oh forgot you idiot southerners are into religion, bless your diabetic hearts.

dont u live like 100 miles from "the south"

Cecily
11-19-2018, 11:59 AM
Yeah and I despise it for a reason. Depending on how you feel about the Mason-Dixon Line, I technically am in the South, but Maryland isn’t a Southern state at all.

America
11-19-2018, 12:04 PM
On the upside, very easy for u to dye hair to luxurious platinum blondes. (Try it)

might just do this. thanks irulan.

i never colored my hairs before, very scary!

Cecily
11-19-2018, 12:06 PM
Don’t know if I ever want to. I like my brown, red, and gray hair.

America
11-19-2018, 12:09 PM
if i'm gonna experiment with it, better while still short-ish.

coloured hairs often look fly.

Cecily
11-19-2018, 12:11 PM
Your should probably find an overpriced hair stylist you like then.

clevergirl
11-19-2018, 12:18 PM
Yeah and I despise it for a reason. Depending on how you feel about the Mason-Dixon Line, I technically am in the South, but Maryland isn’t a Southern state at all.

How many Confederate flags u see on a daily basis?

For me it's 1-4 at most. Honestly, I think people visiting their snowbird grandparents tend to have more during the winter.

Summer months about 0.71333 a day on avg.

America
11-19-2018, 12:20 PM
1 in my hood but rednecks love me must be the reaganbush pin on my purse

ScaringChildren
11-19-2018, 12:27 PM
How many Confederate flags u see on a daily basis?

For me it's 1-4 at most. Honestly, I think people visiting their snowbird grandparents tend to have more during the winter.

Summer months about 0.71333 a day on avg.

I live in the Southern most state in the US.

I see 1 maybe once a month?

https://i.imgur.com/P6mjz9g.png

clevergirl
11-19-2018, 12:30 PM
1 in my hood but rednecks love me must be the reaganbush pin on my purse

They're a little less makeup/ "beauty" (i want to use lots of parenthesis here, but cecily will murderize me) than the high society cosmopolitan types, so a little conservative cosmopolitanism edited down to less pretentious levels goes a really long ways with confederates. Especially if white.

rollin5k
11-19-2018, 12:31 PM
The Confederate flag doesnt stand for racism to everyone. Mostly just frothing leftists who want to be victims

America
11-19-2018, 12:33 PM
The Confederate flag doesnt stand for racism to everyone. Mostly just frothing leftists who want to be victims

ur literally barking at cars as they go by lol

clevergirl
11-19-2018, 12:34 PM
I live in the Southern most state in the US.

I see 1 maybe once a month?

https://i.imgur.com/P6mjz9g.png

The only problems i have with ur party r now are genuinely tony perkins flavored wes Goodman wannabes like betsey devos and roger severino, and tom price, and the dumbos voting for ten commandments only in public education and civil public spaces that should be secularized and greeked, like courthouses.

Ur fucking party is off the rails with that shit and it's genuinely detracting from it's real measured success and support in making America great again.

Cecily
11-19-2018, 12:38 PM
Where I live, none. To the west of me is the mountain rednecks and the number goes up exponentially as you get closer to West Virginia. I’m being harsh and I’m sure the south is fine, but I really hate pushy religious people and the south is full of those fats.

ScaringChildren
11-19-2018, 12:39 PM
The only problems i have with ur party r now are genuinely tony perkins flavored wes Goodman wannabes like betsey devos and roger severino, and tom price, and the dumbos voting for ten commandments only in public education and civil public spaces that should be secularized and greeked, like courthouses.

Ur fucking party is off the rails with that shit and it's genuinely detracting from it's real measured success and support in making America great again.

What 'party' do I belong to, hmmm?

Certainly not the Party of Davos.

Hit em with that real shit, Steve (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AtOw-xyMo8)

clevergirl
11-19-2018, 12:43 PM
Whose our current sec education and which white pharisees man aka megamagaadulter imported her, and what party do they belong to?

Cecily
11-19-2018, 12:45 PM
Yes

rollin5k
11-19-2018, 12:46 PM
ur literally barking at cars as they go by lol

Less literally but yes i agree i am , enjoying it too

ScaringChildren
11-19-2018, 12:48 PM
Whose our current sec education and which white pharisees man aka megamagaadulter imported her, and what party do they belong to?

What is your hard on with Betsy Devos? lol

clevergirl
11-19-2018, 12:51 PM
What is your hard on with Betsy Devos? lol

Her support of Christian Sharia extremism through backhanded swampy political lobbies.

And her ineffectual lapping at the feet of her own administration.

There are specific civil suits and cases regarding the status of trans people under civil rights law i also take exceptional grievances to, regarding those untruthful and dishonest political lobbies.

ScaringChildren
11-19-2018, 12:53 PM
Her support of Christian Sharia extremism through backhanded swampy political lobbies.

She did great with Title 9 (https://www.ed.gov/news/press-releases/secretary-devos-proposed-title-ix-rule-provides-clarity-schools-support-survivors-and-due-process-rights-all)

Schools can't arrest innocent people for made up crimes anymore :)

clevergirl
11-19-2018, 12:55 PM
She's right up there with Stephen Miller and it goes deeper than title 9 and extends to activism beyond the education department through those corrupt political lobbies. Which her family has deep financial ties with.

She's an evangelical oligarch.

America
11-19-2018, 12:56 PM
you're getting bogged down. on this page let's talk more about my face and hair.

ScaringChildren
11-19-2018, 12:56 PM
She rooted out unconstitutional fascism happening within our school system.

clevergirl
11-19-2018, 12:57 PM
She did great with Title 9 (https://www.ed.gov/news/press-releases/secretary-devos-proposed-title-ix-rule-provides-clarity-schools-support-survivors-and-due-process-rights-all)

Schools can't arrest innocent people for made up crimes anymore :)

Its dumb statements like this that make me want to bitch slap.

ScaringChildren
11-19-2018, 12:58 PM
Its dumb statements like this that make me want to bitch slap.

Bitch slap yourself for questioning the greatness of Betsy Devos?

clevergirl
11-19-2018, 12:59 PM
She rooted out unconstitutional fascism happening within our school system.

You're fucking dumb as hell. Ffs. This is your Breitbart programming talking points and a real deflection and distraction from factual systematic sexism, racism, and sexual assault.

rollin5k
11-19-2018, 01:01 PM
Victim speak

clevergirl
11-19-2018, 01:02 PM
you're getting bogged down. on this page let's talk more about my face and hair.

Sorry, i know he won't break, im less mad about Devos than generally others in the alt rights evangelical circle. But they are not officially in the government except through proxy via the DOJ, And DOE. As well as that ass Mike Pompeo in the State Department.

America
11-19-2018, 01:04 PM
Sorry, i know he won't break, im less mad about Devos than generally others in the alt rights evangelical circle. But they are not officially in the government except through proxy via the DOJ, And DOE. As well as that ass Mike Pompeo in the State Department.

how do you feel about white/nude liner on the waterline?

clevergirl
11-19-2018, 01:04 PM
Victim speak

You would have us roll over and pretend everything is AOK hunkeydorey ya?

Fuck that. You don't attack victims unless u want them to snap and break on you. You're a fucking coward attacking survivors like me.

clevergirl
11-19-2018, 01:06 PM
how do you feel about white/nude liner on the waterline?

Ok if sparingly used to highlight eyeliner, but not tasteful all of its own accord. Really unnecessary for every day looks unless you are a professional makeup artist.

ScaringChildren
11-19-2018, 01:10 PM
You're fucking dumb as hell. Ffs. This is your Breitbart programming talking points and a real deflection and distraction from factual systematic sexism, racism, and sexual assault.

When a leftist NPC malfunctions, it tends to spit out random social justice buzzwords

clevergirl
11-19-2018, 01:11 PM
Go collect your copper piece as a quest reward ya fucking anglocuck.

rollin5k
11-19-2018, 01:14 PM
If you think you're a victim of society your smoking Obama's nut fuzz

ScaringChildren
11-19-2018, 01:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/amR7RdL.jpg

clevergirl
11-19-2018, 01:32 PM
Its clear u guys are happy being partisan and demeaning people who are upset by pussygrabbers.

You've done more to enlighten and inform society than i ever could.

rollin5k
11-19-2018, 01:36 PM
Do you have a pussy or just virtue signaling? Tot so

ScaringChildren
11-19-2018, 01:40 PM
Its clear u guys are happy being partisan and demeaning people who are upset by pussygrabbers.

You've done more to enlighten and inform society than i ever could.

You're calling us partisan?

Lol

clevergirl
11-19-2018, 01:42 PM
Do you have a pussy or just virtue signaling? Tot so

Mad ^^ virtue virtue signaling the rights "superiority".

Drop the virtue signaling rhetoric, it's just a masque designed to cover your antipathy towards people you don't think are worthy of being heard or acknowledged politically.

ScaringChildren
11-19-2018, 01:44 PM
Mad ^^ virtue virtue signaling the rights "superiority".

Drop the virtue signaling rhetoric, it's just a masque designed to cover your antipathy towards people you don't think are worthy of being heard or acknowledged politically.

"I'm rubber, you're glue..."

clevergirl
11-19-2018, 01:45 PM
You're calling us partisan?

Lol

The GOP has had decades now to reach across with Merick Garland and relaxing their partisan gerrymandering.

But nope. Fucking Trump and his dehumanizing rhetoric is defended to the absurd death of American discourse.

Wanna make fun of Ruth Bader Ginsburg on her deathbed some more?

ScaringChildren
11-19-2018, 01:47 PM
The GOP has had decades now to reach across with Merick Garland and relaxing their partisan gerrymandering.

But nope. Fucking Trump and his dehumanizing rhetoric is defended to the absurd death of American discourse.

Wanna make fun of Ruth Bader Ginsburg on her deathbed some more?

If I make fun of RBG, will it cause her to die faster thus appointing a new conservative justice and make you even more mad than you are right now?