PDA

View Full Version : The new G5 technology and your health

Mark11
11-15-2018, 11:56 AM
Hi,

there are mostly possitive voices about this, how much high speed traffic it will bring and not that much that say those emissions will cause severely health issues, like cancer and brain damage generally.
Here in germany was a study in the 90ies about radiation of the new technology of mobile phones,, financed by mobile companies. It took 5 years and as it was done, researchers said its damaging health, so the study was not published.

Here is a video saying it better then me, in my opinion its a real dangerous thing that comes with g5-technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwyDCHf5iCY

shorter version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Mti6xX0vI

https://www.globalresearch.ca/scientists-and-doctors-warn-of-potential-serious-health-impacts-of-fifth-generation-5g-wireless-technology/5609503

clevergirl
11-15-2018, 01:00 PM
We have bigger problems to worry about.

Saludeen
11-15-2018, 10:39 PM
We have bigger problems to worry about.

Like what? Being microwaved to death is a significant problem.

Cecily
11-16-2018, 12:36 AM
Like what? Being microwaved to death is a significant problem.

No, microwaves are tiny. You’re thinking of macrowaves, like a tsunami, and that’s absolutely a possibility to factor into any and all decisions.

Mark11
11-16-2018, 01:24 AM
Well, if there are topics opened, you can talk about them, joining the discussion or not. Saying they are not important enough is not very democratic and this way of "joining discussions" is always used by people that feel bad when things(topic) are questioned because of personal reasons but cannot or do not want to say why.

The same you can ask for the reason to open this thread. My personal reason was simple sorrow. I fear a technology, that is dangerous to use BUT there is no real informing about it, this means many parents, many children run into this microwave trap, because of big companies want to make bigger money, and many politicians are corrupt, immoralic and desinterested enough to just let it happen.

Sperm count is decreasing with higher radiation, and that actually happens. View detailed information at 31:00 in the first video. A few minutes before that she says that newborn babies have impaired memory and learning shown, and they made more specific tests with rats, which had the same results, and they had smaller brains too.

In the longer video from Dr. Davis she lists what some countries do to protect especially children from mobile radiation, starting at 53:56. What is your country doing ? (Mine nothing, germany here)

All this and more is happening now, even without a fully installed G5-net. Modern, western countries a radiating their people slowly sick and make themselfes dying out and poor countries will do that too, as soon they are fare developed enough to use these technology. And don't forget, all of you use these things, the antennas to feed them with connection(microwaves) are everywhere. You ARE being hit all the time.
I reall think this should spread, and its worth discussing. Please watch the longer video i posted above, its your main language even.
I don't want to cause horror, just wakening and informing. Dr. Davis lists methods to protect yourself against the most radiation.

Wonkie
11-16-2018, 01:32 AM
oh dear he's like the mick of pseudoscience

America
11-16-2018, 01:48 AM
i thought it was a bot post?

Wonkie
11-16-2018, 01:53 AM
i thought it was a bot post?

it looks like a person, but, is it? :p

America
11-16-2018, 01:56 AM
it looks like a person, but, is it? :p

https://i.imgur.com/rxnxpOA.png

clevergirl
11-16-2018, 10:17 AM
Posting with G5 technology while warming my leftover tofu and rice noodles.

Ruhtar
11-16-2018, 10:49 AM
Alright, I downloaded the Radiation Defender app on my phone. One of their recent updates show 5G protection is in the works and should be ready by the end of this year. Problem solved.

rollin5k
11-16-2018, 11:30 AM
I'm not going to use 5g I'll just wait till vultures clean up all the corpses before i go to the beach again

Mark11
11-16-2018, 08:59 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding to post in here. How stupid, how ignorant, you do not even try to say something senseful, treating me like a enemy.
I think you people live in your little pink cloud, full of ideas and sensations produced by others, and whoever or whatever disturbs you, gets bullied and harassed until hes quiet.

You are really what the big companies need. A product, born to consume.

I bet you are the people they fill our countries up with.
Then let me tell you, you are part of the endgames, you are the solution for capitalism, because it needs people that never think, that just live on the bottom of their animal instincts, full of greed and hunger, greedy to buy the next generation of mobile, running after every hype, and most important: therefore controllable.
You defend all that hurts and destroys people.

Slaves exist since human beings exist, but never they had such a comfortable life, like you have.

AzzarTheGod
11-17-2018, 07:53 AM
Alright, I downloaded the Radiation Defender app on my phone. One of their recent updates show 5G protection is in the works and should be ready by the end of this year. Problem solved.

via what mechanism