PDA

View Full Version : LF cleric of Bertox

Diogene
11-11-2018, 04:05 AM
Im on a new quest. Been dreaming lately of bertoxulous human knights wearing that full set of deep red cultural plate and im actively looking for a cleric (above lvl29) able to imbue black sapphires. Currently so far I’ve been unable to find one. Maybe this post will help me succeed ! Cheers if you know or have an odd cleric of bertoxx =) I really need to see that bertoxx cultural armor as it is about the only human cultural I havent crafted yet.

elwing
11-11-2018, 04:33 AM
Waste of ressources, and I say that as a mistress smith shadowknight of Bertoxxulous...

Diogene
11-11-2018, 04:54 AM
Waste of ressources, and I say that as a mistress smith shadowknight of Bertoxxulous...

Oh hey, it is indeed a waste of ressources but what about those dudes paying top pp for rubicite. Because Bertoxx cultural requires black sapphires, and the stats are just not worth it, I bet this armor set is one of the rarest. I’m not even sure if someone ever bothered to make one. Lemme be :D

elwing
11-11-2018, 05:14 AM
Enjoy the injustice of some deity using foraged stones that roughly half the p99 druid can imbue and like a quarter of the clerics too. Have fun with the elusive cleric of Bertoxxulous and the 600p gems...

Ashintar
11-11-2018, 07:30 AM
One of my clerics worships Bertoxx, PM me if you want stones imbued and we can meet up.

Arakash
11-20-2018, 12:47 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144470

This is from a while ago.

Crede
11-20-2018, 01:09 PM
Ignore these fools. People pay big money for sillier things like a pre-nerf CoS.

Also, can't put a price on the freshest FQ in town.

Cen
11-20-2018, 01:26 PM
Bertox clerics have always confused me the most. I wish more SKs and Necromancers had option worshipped Bertox

Crede
11-20-2018, 01:27 PM
Bertox clerics have always confused me the most. I wish more SKs and Necromancers had option worshipped Bertox

Can confirm Temple of Bertox in the Qeynos Sewers is the best guildhall of all

elwing
11-20-2018, 03:06 PM
Best guild hall ever, also one of the most powerful in game guild with all the class available... War, sk, cleric, wiz, ench, mag, nec...

Diogene
11-21-2018, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the replies. I got the gems imbued ! Clerics of the plaguebringer are indeed a confusing genre but that is also whats interesting. I wish there were more options on cultural stuff. I finally made a warrior of the Plague. Human mustachio named Vlll. Armor is about to be crafted. Lovely stuff