PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help with a quest?

Bbeta
11-09-2018, 11:12 AM
Hello friends,

If you ever need help with a quest please feel free to send me a PM here and I will be glad to help you free of charge. I have a few toons that could be of service for most fights. I am looking to spend my free time giving back to the server and helping out the community.

Sincerely your pal, Aalpha Bbeta.

stebbins99
11-09-2018, 11:16 AM
What a kind offer! I salute you

Evia
11-09-2018, 03:43 PM
Very cool

Sckrilla
11-09-2018, 04:48 PM
I need all the helps, Aalpha.

Artaenc
11-09-2018, 04:53 PM
Hello friends,

If you ever need help with a quest please feel free to send me a PM here and I will be glad to help you free of charge. I have a few toons that could be of service for most fights. I am looking to spend my free time giving back to the server and helping out the community.

Sincerely your pal, Aalpha Bbeta.

could always use some help Aalpha!

ScaringChildren
11-09-2018, 04:59 PM
I need to do my Necro epic.

You available?

Bbeta
11-09-2018, 06:24 PM

You available?

Yeah in two hours from this post, just ate dinner and watching a movie. What do you need help with? Warrior cleric shaman enchanter or ports at your service.

Nikkanu
11-09-2018, 11:10 PM

You available?

Don't bother, Necro epic is a status symbol... nothing more.

Bbeta
11-10-2018, 07:22 AM
Bump - good to play for a few hours before I join some of my friends in the plane of sky this AM. Private message me or post here, If anyone needs help

Bbeta
11-10-2018, 06:16 PM
Heya Bbeta,

I think it's pretty great what you're doing here, and hope you keep it up and have fun with it.

I reckon I'll be asking you to help me with my epic before too long!

Also I was wondering if you ever help out with item camps.

I've been wanting to get a Drachnid Thyxl for my main, a 46 Enchanter, but not had much luck finding anyone to camp it with me.

Perhaps you'd join me for this? It's not an actual quest, just an item camp, so if you don't do that kind of thing, no big deal!

I'll be bugging you enough for my epic, I hear it's a tough one! Hohoho

Absolutely budy! If anyone wants to farm an item for nonprofit upgrades. I am 100% game to help. This is a perfect example of how id like to give back and help out.

Will i solo farm fungi tunics for you? absolutely not lol(not only impossible but very greedy camp).

Will i duo a Drachnid Thyxl for your caster to have a nice upgrade? Heck yes! My shaman can and has solo'd the camp. Let me know when your available and we can try to coordinate some time together and knock it out. literally.

GnomeCaptain
11-11-2018, 04:33 PM
Absolutely budy! If anyone wants to farm an item for nonprofit upgrades. I am 100% game to help. This is a perfect example of how id like to give back and help out.

Will i solo farm fungi tunics for you? absolutely not lol(not only impossible but very greedy camp).

Will i duo a Drachnid Thyxl for your caster to have a nice upgrade? Heck yes! My shaman can and has solo'd the camp. Let me know when your available and we can try to coordinate some time together and knock it out. literally.

:)

GnomeCaptain
11-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Thanks Bbeta!

Enjoyed the quality time in DL and glad to have my glowy Drachnid Thyxl!

That dread widow was much nastier than I anticipated, thank you for protecting me and my brave chicken pet.

Doil_Boil
11-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Can you get me the components for a VP key

clacbec
11-11-2018, 09:18 PM
Can we duo a cof

Bbeta
11-11-2018, 10:43 PM
Can you get me the components for a VP key

Considering you have a 60 druid you could aquire most on your own. If you need help finding the ground spawn in karesora or w.e it's called I could show you.

Bbeta
11-11-2018, 10:43 PM
Can we duo a cof

Bit greedy

Matalus
11-11-2018, 10:56 PM
I need yelinak's head for a quest, think can help me out somehow

shadowdinah
11-11-2018, 11:07 PM
Count me in if you need some necro lovin.

JackofSpade
11-12-2018, 06:27 AM
I need help finishing my bard Epic Quest =(

Seriously though this is a cool thing you are doing and if the help of a 60 bard is ever needed just let me know

Bbeta
11-12-2018, 10:46 AM
I need yelinak's head for a quest, think can help me out somehow

think can help me out? think can not help me out. Me barbarian me can help little man. Me think me can

Nexii
11-12-2018, 11:14 AM
GL on your quest for redemption. Not trolling here about it, if there's anything I can do to help let me know.

Bbeta
11-12-2018, 11:18 AM
GL on your quest for redemption. Not trolling here about it, if there's anything I can do to help let me know.

Thank you Nexii

Teako
11-12-2018, 04:42 PM

Seriously though this is a cool thing you are doing and if the help of a 60 bard is ever needed just let me know

What part are you missing?

(Don't say white scales)

Nisse
11-12-2018, 06:35 PM
One of, if not the first raids I ever attended on p99 was in a little leveling guild with big aspirations called <Acyrid> and we were doing Chardok royals. The two things that really stick out in my memory was that my shitty internet connection kept desyncing the game every few minutes, and an infinitely patient TMO Shaman named Blazinels (aka Aalpha, Bbeta, Hungriez) was there to help us learn the fights.

This has been a pattern of behaviour with this individual for as long as I've been a member of the community. There isn't a more helpful person on this server that I am aware of. I'm sure every person in Aftermath has seen aalpha pop into gchat and say hey whats up guys, anyone need help with anything? Or preemptively volunteer to run over and assist someone that's asking for advice on how to do some eq shit.

I don't think this thread is merely part of a campaign of penance, it's legitimately the kind of bro that Aalpha is. We desperately need more players like this on P99, not fewer. Huge props for being one of the coolest cats on the box

Bbeta
11-12-2018, 06:54 PM
One of, if not the first raids I ever attended on p99 was in a little leveling guild with big aspirations called <Acyrid> and we were doing Chardok royals. The two things that really stick out in my memory was that my shitty internet connection kept desyncing the game every few minutes, and an infinitely patient TMO Shaman named Blazinels (aka Aalpha, Bbeta, Hungriez) was there to help us learn the fights.

This has been a pattern of behaviour with this individual for as long as I've been a member of the community. There isn't a more helpful person on this server that I am aware of. I'm sure every person in Aftermath has seen aalpha pop into gchat and say hey whats up guys, anyone need help with anything? Or preemptively volunteer to run over and assist someone that's asking for advice on how to do some eq shit.

I don't think this thread is merely part of a campaign of penance, it's legitimately the kind of bro that Aalpha is. We desperately need more players like this on P99, not fewer. Huge props for being one of the coolest cats on the box

Thank you so much Nisse. Those were the good old days.

Bbeta
11-14-2018, 05:02 PM
Need help with quest or obtaining an item? lmk here or PM me. Serious inquires only please.

Bbeta
11-17-2018, 07:48 PM
Hey there Bbeta,

Pretty stoked to come across this post as I'm slowly but surely getting through my Epic.

I bet you're getting most messages with dit bits to do their epic quest. I've managed to do everything up to the death of the Dire Wolf.

If there is any day though the week that works best for you. Any help on this part would be amazing!

I'm level 35, XXXXX

My week's are pretty flexible at times and could coordinate something with you if that helps any.

Thanks again for this post, even if a time for us doesn't link up. Pretty rad of you!

XXX

Absolutely! This is a perfect example of what I would like to do during my time playing. If anyone has similar requests or needs help with anything*within reason* I am here to help you.

Prostatus
11-18-2018, 12:04 AM
Cool idea Aalpha!
If you need ports for any of this please reach out to your friends in Dial A Port! We would love to give you a helping hand for helping others!

/Salute

Tparim
11-18-2018, 03:20 AM
Huge shout out to Bbeta and his friends!

They came to the rescue and got me to the next step on my Epic quest! This is a great service on p99 if you find yourself stuck on a point in something!

Bbeta
11-18-2018, 06:10 PM
Just got "A Stone Key" on my first penkeeper if any young iksar SK nontwinky wants it for free. Let me know here. #karmapoints #RNJESUS

Edit: must have Hero's Khukri. if u need help getting there let me know! <3

ScottBerta
11-18-2018, 06:32 PM
Very cool of you Aalpha!

Caball
11-18-2018, 07:01 PM
Oh lawrd I want that Stone Key bad, been at that camp way too long and I’m about done lol, have my Hero’s Khukri and all just need that stupid frikin key ahhhh!!!

Bbeta
11-18-2018, 07:18 PM
Oh lawrd I want that Stone Key bad, been at that camp way too long and I’m about done lol, have my Hero’s Khukri and all just need that stupid frikin key ahhhh!!!

Sweet man. can you link hungriez your hero's khukri

Caball
11-18-2018, 07:58 PM
Woot Bbeta coming thru in the clutch! Just got my stone key from him for my SK that’s been after it for atleast 30 hours off and on. Had bad luck then but good luck Bbeta riding in to save the day on this stupid frikin quest lol. Anyway thanks for going out of your way to help me out man I appreciate it, hope some others out there get such quick help like I did was badass!!

Bbeta
11-18-2018, 08:23 PM
Woot Bbeta coming thru in the clutch! Just got my stone key from him for my SK that’s been after it for atleast 30 hours off and on. Had bad luck then but good luck Bbeta riding in to save the day on this stupid frikin quest lol. Anyway thanks for going out of your way to help me out man I appreciate it, hope some others out there get such quick help like I did was badass!!

Glad I can help another p99er out! Woot

Cibbwin
11-19-2018, 10:19 PM
Bbeta, you're amazing!

Bbeta
11-19-2018, 11:02 PM
Bbeta, you're amazing!

Thank you :)

Aquired a Cell Key today. Hit me up SKs! Lol lots of shadow knight love I this thread. This one I think is claimed but I can easily get another. #monkskillz #p99love #community

Lionsfan616
11-19-2018, 11:48 PM
Could use a hand with getting scepter of mastery in kael. I have a 60 monk to duo with. :)

Bbeta
11-20-2018, 06:32 AM
Could use a hand with getting scepter of mastery in kael. I have a 60 monk to duo with. :)

Ezpz we can try to knock this out in 2 hour batches. Dnot really have the play time for 10 hour binges anymore. Tonight's not good but I can do two hours tomorrow

Lionsfan616
11-20-2018, 06:58 AM
Ezpz we can try to knock this out in 2 hour batches. Dnot really have the play time for 10 hour binges anymore. Tonight's not good but I can do two hours tomorrow

That would work well for me! I have vacation for the next 6 days so just give me a time and ill be there. The help is much appreciated :)

ineubis
11-20-2018, 11:26 PM
Bbeta hooked me up with a gift wrapped SK epic mob kill in the Hole tonight. Great guy and made it look easy. I got the Dark Shroud already if you ever want to go back for round two ;)

Thanks again boss!

Bbeta
11-21-2018, 07:10 AM
Anyone know who Mooji is? I have a Copper Key for his monk.

ineubis
11-23-2018, 01:40 PM
Man... Thank you AGAIN for helping complete the rest of the Hole SK epic stuff. I can't express enough how happy I am to be this far in this quest and owe most of it to you! I actually learned quite a bit about the zone itself from running through these with you. Thanks again Bbeta. Please let me know if I can ever help you help someone else in this noble mission you are on.

Zal22
11-24-2018, 11:51 AM
Still trying to get acct ban overturned?

Bbeta
11-24-2018, 12:11 PM
Still trying to get acct ban overturned?

the simple answer whould be yes.

i love my monks and would like to see them not banned. I truly am sorry for the post that i made in the tempest recruitment thread and i will never make that mistake again. i spoke with bellringer and he didnt seem bothered by the post at all and vouched that he would put a good word in for me with sirken. I learned my lesson and definitely feel the sting of my actions.

Will i ever make that mistake again? no.

I lost my father a few months before the post and i was using eq to deal with my grief. Kelza poked me in the right spots. I exposed his tells in an inappropriate manor and ate a ban for it. I dropped from the raid scene entirely, my RA is at a wopping 0% atm and the time that i do have and the characters i have left to my name i have been playing with and giving back to the server.

This isnt an attempt to get unbaned but an attempt to deal with my new loss, the loss of my monks. It makes me happy to help people. Without all you guys and this thread I would have nothing to play for. I dont want loot for myself anymore. I just want to be able to play my monks again.

Im not an RMTer, im not a scammer, im not a showeqer. I made a mistake/distasteful post in the wrong thread, and i regret it so much. the rule clearly states their "maybe discipline". Well for my case that is an understatement. Seven years of hard work down the drain. And there is not a moment in my day that i do not feel saddened and regret. I am so sorry! i cannot express that enough. I check the petition thread at least 10 times a day, in hopes that i will beable to express that.

I just hope that Sirken can see that i truly am sorry and i truly enjoy the community here and helping people grow, Aalpha was bis since 2012, what kept me playing was seeing my fellow guild members learn and make gains. There was nothing left for me to loot or get, I played for the community.

Seeing people make gains is what gives me joy, unbanning my monks will only help the server grow if i am given the opportunity to play them in a manor that i can give back. I am a decent monk and I have a lot to offer, not only in free pixels but i can educate and share knowledge of the game.

I am so sorry and if given another chance, i sware to not let anyone down. especially sirken

scaura
11-24-2018, 01:47 PM
#freebbeta

Muggens
11-24-2018, 02:28 PM
Whats done is done, sorry's and regrets make up for it all.
Release his poor locked up monks, let em free.

Bbeta
11-24-2018, 03:37 PM
Anyways, if anyone needs help or wants some advice. Please feel free to ask me. And thank you all for the 2420+ views. I love you all

Bbeta
11-26-2018, 11:29 AM
Bump if you need some quick help. Still working with a monk on his SoM, we did about 3 to 4 hours. No luck.

Bbeta
12-17-2018, 11:06 PM
Hey, Bbeta is back! if anyone needs some help lmk. for my SoM friends. im sorry this camp was so brutal on us. maybe i can help in another way. lmk

Khaall Drogo
12-18-2018, 12:31 AM
All Hail! He has returned! Grats and a huge WELCOME BBACK!

Vanech
12-18-2018, 01:06 AM
Just gotta say. I don't know who you are, nor what crimes you committed to get your monkeys banned, but you are doing an awesome thing. Much respect for dedicating your free time to help people!

Bardp1999
12-18-2018, 03:11 PM
Bbeta's shameless pandering to the community has paid off with his monks being unbanned. Lets see if this generosity continues!

Daallee
12-18-2018, 03:28 PM
Welcome back Bbeta! Can I request help with pulling the Armor of Zeks in Kael? I want to do the Spirit of Garzicor and I don't know where and how to pull them. (Through Vindi, through that one tunnel on the map that I've never seen in game...). Let me know when you can play and show me the light!

kjs86z
12-18-2018, 03:45 PM
I might hit ya up for some help w/ my monk epic. Going for Bro Z this week / weekend to skip raster / sash quests. I have my KC pipe, going to buy a chardok pipe mq.

Would be sweet to get some help on the skyfire named cycle for that Immortals book...or help with the big named fights. I've never done any of this stuff before.

Bbeta
12-18-2018, 06:21 PM
Welcome back Bbeta! Can I request help with pulling the Armor of Zeks in Kael? I want to do the Spirit of Garzicor and I don't know where and how to pull them. (Through Vindi, through that one tunnel on the map that I've never seen in game...). Let me know when you can play and show me the light!

how about 9pm CST tonight?

I might hit ya up for some help w/ my monk epic. Going for Bro Z this week / weekend to skip raster / sash quests. I have my KC pipe, going to buy a chardok pipe mq.

Would be sweet to get some help on the skyfire named cycle for that Immortals book...or help with the big named fights. I've never done any of this stuff before.

sounds good im available after 3pm cst most evenings

Bbeta
12-18-2018, 06:22 PM
Bbeta's shameless pandering to the community has paid off with his monks being unbanned. Lets see if this generosity continues!

who are you and why do you choose to constantly say my name in vein? #berespectful

aaezil
12-18-2018, 06:24 PM
Is this some sort of community service after being banned thing?

Bbeta
12-18-2018, 08:06 PM
Is this some sort of community service after being banned thing?

No, this thread was a way for me to actually want to play again. Instead of me logging on one of my alts staring into the screen wishing my monks weren't gone. This thread helped me over come that emptiness I caused myself for letting myself get banned. The community gave me a chance to overcome that and just because my monks are back doesn't mean I want to give up on giving back.

This wasn't about getting unbanned this was about overcoming losses and having fun helping people. Which helped me enjoy the game again

draconov
12-18-2018, 10:00 PM
Yeah He just helped me kill Kyrenna in the hole for my epic piece. Big ups to this guy! Thanks for taking your time to help man, much appreciated.

YendorLootmonkey
12-19-2018, 10:16 AM

Also, you have my bow. I would also like to be a part of this Aalpha unit, or A-Team, as it were.

Bbeta
12-19-2018, 12:02 PM
Also, you have my bow. I would also like to be a part of this Aalpha unit, or A-Team, as it were.

I'll send you my discord info when I get home. I spawned ghost of golhnor last night. So the game plan is to meet in OT around 5pm cst. If ur game to help or available that would be fun

I parked Bbeta in the graveyard so if he's not up when I get home I'll have him spawned again by 5.

YendorLootmonkey
12-19-2018, 12:51 PM
I'll send you my discord info when I get home. I spawned ghost of golhnor last night. So the game plan is to meet in OT around 5pm cst. If ur game to help or available that would be fun

I parked Bbeta in the graveyard so if he's not up when I get home I'll have him spawned again by 5.

Will you be playing the A-Team theme through Discord when we're clearing to and killing the NPC?

Bbeta
12-19-2018, 01:39 PM
Will you be playing the A-Team theme through Discord when we're clearing to and killing the NPC?

That could be arranged

draconov
12-20-2018, 01:02 AM
Thanks on finishing the ghost part for me bbeta. A plus for this man! And his brother.

ineubis
12-20-2018, 12:27 PM
Welcome back Bbeta. :)

Maelstrom
12-20-2018, 08:55 PM
Let me know if you ever feel like doing Kyrenna and the Ghost in the Hole again :D

Bbeta
12-20-2018, 09:30 PM
Let me know if you ever feel like doing Kyrenna and the Ghost in the Hole again :D

Fur Shur maybe tomorrw - i have a cell key ready to go

Maelstrom
12-21-2018, 09:38 PM
Bbeta and Blazinelz helped me get Kyrenna in mere minutes. They are now trying to spawn the ghost.

+100 for these dudes. They are legit doing great things on this server!

Bbeta
12-22-2018, 01:07 AM
Bbeta and Blazinelz helped me get Kyrenna in mere minutes. They are now trying to spawn the ghost.

+100 for these dudes. They are legit doing great things on this server!

Shadowdinah was on Blazinelz. My twin brother

Maelstrom
12-23-2018, 08:57 PM
Super HUGE bump for Bbeta!

Finished my quest on bonus xp weekend!?! WHAT? Yes, that happened.

Thank you so much for your time, you epitomize what is so great about the people of p99!

natescraigslist
12-23-2018, 10:36 PM
#FREE BBETA AND AALPHA HES A GREAT DUDE

Bbeta
12-23-2018, 11:40 PM
#FREE BBETA AND AALPHA HES A GREAT DUDE

Staff set me free

Cecily
12-24-2018, 01:20 AM
Free aalpha~

Dotgov
12-31-2018, 02:05 AM
Bbeta thanks for all the help brother. Feel free to reach out if you ever need me.

Cen
01-02-2019, 02:09 PM
This is kind of a silly thing, but as I mentioned in a previous post I need help learning how to kill guardians for some guardian armor in skyshrine on my bard. Id like someone to show me a nice route or hang with me for a bit. My ultimate goal is the robe like a lot of people but the cool thing with me is that every piece is a huge upgrade for me so ill be happy with any guardian items that drop :p I want to learn to find which ones are easiest to pick off.

Bbeta
01-02-2019, 02:20 PM
This is kind of a silly thing, but as I mentioned in a previous post I need help learning how to kill guardians for some guardian armor in skyshrine on my bard. Id like someone to show me a nice route or hang with me for a bit. My ultimate goal is the robe like a lot of people but the cool thing with me is that every piece is a huge upgrade for me so ill be happy with any guardian items that drop :p I want to learn to find which ones are easiest to pick off.

We can stratigize together what class will you be looking to solo on and level?

Cen
01-02-2019, 02:41 PM
We can stratigize together what class will you be looking to solo on and level?

54 bard at the moment. At 50 I was doing not incredible but ive broken through some caps and now may be able to single pull stuff easy. I know if I get help it can harm peoples cov but to be fair it is one of the easiest factions in the game to raise :-) I just wish I could witness one of these mob Cycles people do but I never see anyone in skyshrine anymore

Lanzellot
01-02-2019, 02:42 PM
hey aalpha my buddy need powerlevel again ,so like in 2014 or so nirrti 40 cleric to 46 but ill pay you but with you was it fun ,and when you do this not my epic will never be equiped again haha and a friendship because aalpha got banned i like you still:p and a happy new year

Throatseeker
01-02-2019, 11:30 PM
This guys just pulled my ass out of the depths of the Hole! Mad props - very much appreciated.

Bbeta
02-22-2019, 10:07 AM
Hey, I'm back. Worked on a few quest for myself. GOD FORBIDDEN. Loramin does not condone my free time spent for myself. But now that I have completed the quest I been waiting for since I found this server is done. Hit me with some reasonable requests for help. I will share my free time with you all

Bbeta
02-22-2019, 10:09 AM
Also have Mirror for MQ available. Last piece for greenmist.

Wallicker
02-22-2019, 05:46 PM
White scale or earth staff? ��

Sebekkha
02-22-2019, 06:15 PM
I remember Aalpha leveling up in Mistmoore! He eventually helped me out with demon fangs for my epic at a greatly reduced price and helped me through the whole process! Many years ago now! Good to see you still playing, even now, still in awe of those dual Wus Fist of Mastery!

Zill
02-22-2019, 06:28 PM
I am on a very critically important quest to level my necromancer from 10 to 12 as soon as actually possible.

Which one of you brave adventures would like to assist me with this noble deed??

YendorLootmonkey
02-22-2019, 07:11 PM
I am on a very critically important quest to level my necromancer from 10 to 12 as soon as actually possible.

Which one of you brave adventures would like to assist me with this noble deed??

Where is your character located currently?

Zill
02-22-2019, 08:51 PM
Field of Bone

Tethler
02-22-2019, 10:35 PM
I've had a vindi head in my druids bag waiting on the 3 WL giant priests for like 6 months. Unfortunately, my playtime is so limited now that I never know when I will have the chance to actually log in.

Caball
02-23-2019, 01:31 AM
Grats on the SWC! If you find yourself deep in Chardok, I have been looking for the Greenish Metal Shard down there but can’t get it drop last piece I need. Not in a huge hurry tho if I get it great if not oh well, but if you come across one please let me know :) and thanks again Bbeta for your help with The Stone Key, saved me hours of time that thing was a pita!

Bbeta
02-23-2019, 02:17 PM
Grats on the SWC! If you find yourself deep in Chardok, I have been looking for the Greenish Metal Shard down there but can’t get it drop last piece I need. Not in a huge hurry tho if I get it great if not oh well, but if you come across one please let me know :) and thanks again Bbeta for your help with The Stone Key, saved me hours of time that thing was a pita!

i have a mirror if u need. ill let u know about the shard if i get one

Kanuvan
02-25-2019, 01:30 AM
anyone have a chardok pipe they wanna MQ for me? i dont have 7-10k but i can chip in atleast 3k, this would be my first mq ever