11-02-2018, 03:33 PM
THIS IS NOW A DINOSAUR THREAD POST DINOSAURS

https://i.imgur.com/nKuGhx6.jpg

Sonderbeast
11-02-2018, 03:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/PNka7sh.jpg

katrik
11-02-2018, 03:50 PM
Idk what that is. One of your Japan cartoons?

ScaringChildren
11-02-2018, 03:53 PM
(((Yuval Noah Harari)))

Wonkie
11-02-2018, 03:58 PM
Idk what that is. One of your Japan cartoons?

you know how some people watch ken burns tv shows? they really want to feel and appear to be cultured. it's like linking classical music to your friends.

clevergirl
11-02-2018, 04:01 PM
I don't watch anime lol, ewwww.

Link sumo though :p

katrik
11-02-2018, 04:07 PM
J_E_W

ScaringChildren
11-02-2018, 04:18 PM
you know how some people watch ken burns tv shows? they really want to feel and appear to be cultured. it's like linking classical music to your friends.

The Ken Burn's "Vietnam War" documentary series on Netflix is actually really good.

It made me feel a little bit of sympathy for Communists.

Ho Chi Minh was really a Nationalist first and foremost. He just used communism to fuel his revolution.

America
11-02-2018, 05:14 PM
i havent figured out how to get yall swole on Western heritage yet. as a science it was more advanced than moon landing, but we stigmatized the tonal system in academia (marxist action), & gutted the notion of structure after the war and replaced it with dopa loop N jams and bjork caterwauling because thought structures longer than 120 seconds are too germanic. :). but yeah it's "all art" and "just a matter of taste" whether paint splashed haphazardly on canvas by a celebrity is ssuperior or not to structure & science. :rolleyes: anyway the indoctrination works well in my home, which is feng shui'd and has a nice sound system and physical contact all mobilized in my camp. but it's hard to make someone bask in ambience until the big "click" remotely. took like 6 months of taped open eyes and interrogation before it really worked on me.

it's good for you.

and prro tip: it's common conversational / cultural ground you'll share with most born-wealthy ...........

opioids have always suppressed my musical appreciation and abrupt cessation causes a rebound. this bruckner 4 adagio is doing serious math on my brain. i am a classical music greenhorn btw, vrey uncultured, i just like to proselytize gains.

America
11-02-2018, 05:16 PM
also, i *just* binged some ken burns this week and i feel like you guys have root on my box and are gaslighting me sometimes

bigjeff100
11-02-2018, 05:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7t2Q2rx.jpg

Anklyosaurus will always be the best dino!

America
11-02-2018, 05:52 PM
want to make it clear 1nce and for all i'm super fucking gritty irl, i literally spit on the ground when i'm smoking cigs i bummed (never buy thats my rule), the opposite of cultured. my dining etiquette needs serious help and at dinner parties i avoid helping set the table cuz i can never remember which side the forks go on. setting the table is like a phobia of mine, i move sloth pace and nearly start trembling during. that's the acculturation level i'm on here. i'm showing yall my belly.

ScaringChildren
11-02-2018, 05:58 PM
want to make it clear 1nce and for all i'm super fucking gritty irl, i literally spit on the ground when i'm smoking cigs i bummed (never buy thats my rule), the opposite of cultured. my dining etiquette needs serious help and at dinner parties i avoid helping set the table cuz i can never remember which side the forks go on.

If I spread your butt cheeks to their maximum, how deep do you think I could stick my tongue down your hole?

America
11-02-2018, 06:12 PM
If I spread your butt cheeks to their maximum, how deep do you think I could stick my tongue down your hole?

i met up with a local tranny last night and was literally cnsidering suicide afterward. it was so gosh darn disheartening. we went to some faux acid head bluegrass show. there were olds in grateful dead shirts. it was pretty good music actually. but still not fun. why do i still find myself at "shows" or bars ever??? its like i never learn lessons.

she wasnt wearing makeup, despite being in a dress etc., and she talked in a shout all the time. and was, like, bitter that i didnt. everytime i said something, this expectant "what???". like bithc i have a fragile voice, can't you see that i'm delicate? both of my arms are in a sling and im getting my brain imaged tomorrow morning for Xsts sake. i can't scream at you to communicate smalltalk. lean in.

i really got the impression she was less "trans" and more autistic male grasping blindly for identity and kinship, and very much unconcerned about gender performance. suddenly it clicked for me why granny katrik talks abt avoid trans: they are statistically more likely to be hella annoying. another brick in the heuristic . . .

i crashed out with makeup still on and woke up to a mangled visage and no drugs.

Nexii
11-02-2018, 08:39 PM
Sorry to hear your date didn't go well. I'd probably be like super awkward too. But at least I'd try. No makeup is kinda like showing up to a job interview in a hoodie and sweatpants.