PDA

View Full Version : If I ever get on welfare.

clevergirl
11-02-2018, 08:17 AM
I'll run you boys a fresh classic only teams pvp server with rolling (yearly? biannual?) mergers to a museum box.

ScaringChildren
11-02-2018, 08:36 AM
biannual?

pan-annual

DRAGONBAIT
11-04-2018, 05:44 AM
it is what red server needs really, a pvp server cannot be this stale with BiS items rottin on alt accounts, u need periodic wipes, even if its every 3 years after poping velious for 1 year. Restart over and transfer characters to red99 as a museum box, let us have a fresh pvp shard restarting over 3years in 3 years out. That would def work for the eq pvp community, but this gms aint leaders. Wouldnt follow them anywhere, its a pity.

Main reason the eqemu population is so low compared to UO shards or WoW shards is because the power is concerntrated on very few people noone would follow anywhere while they think theyre some kind of godly internet geeks that are giving us what we want for free. Its hilarious tbh

Izmael
11-04-2018, 10:39 AM
Transfer everything to Blue, wipe red, rince-repeat every year.

4 months of classic, 4 months of Kunark, 4 months of Velious
Disable dropping of manastones / beads / guises / etc on new Red revolutions but have sleeper asleep and warder loot dropping.

Having warder loot on red will draw some bluebie population to red hoping to score a shroud or something. It won't be a lot of loot because only 4 months to farm the keys and then farm the warders bit still give people hope.

At the end of each yearly cycle, award 3 (or so) guises to the guild who woke the sleeper, if any.

I bet this would make a ton of people play again. I know I would, and I haven't logged in this year.

White_knight
11-05-2018, 03:49 AM
Transfer everything to Blue, wipe red, rince-repeat every year.

4 months of classic, 4 months of Kunark, 4 months of Velious
Disable dropping of manastones / beads / guises / etc on new Red revolutions but have sleeper asleep and warder loot dropping.

Having warder loot on red will draw some bluebie population to red hoping to score a shroud or something. It won't be a lot of loot because only 4 months to farm the keys and then farm the warders bit still give people hope.

At the end of each yearly cycle, award 3 (or so) guises to the guild who woke the sleeper, if any.

I bet this would make a ton of people play again. I know I would, and I haven't logged in this year.

This ia actually a good idea.

Blubies could level 1-60 and get some gear before been ejected to the safety of EC tunnel after 12 months.