PDA

View Full Version : Can Those of Us on "The Left" and Those on "The Right" At Least Agree That ...

loramin
10-19-2018, 06:21 PM
Julian Assange is a douchebag?

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/10/19/17999940/julian-assange-ecuador-cat-russia

https://i.imgur.com/5qscLpR.jpg

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 06:27 PM
Why would you think this story would be the one to unite us?

Sonderbeast
10-19-2018, 06:30 PM
Assange is an Alt-Right saint, like, 5/10 alt right women masturbate to him weekly.

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 06:31 PM
Assange is an Alt-Right saint, like, 5/10 alt right women masturbate to him weekly.

Except 3 years ago he was a hero to the Left lol

Wonder what changed...

Sonderbeast
10-19-2018, 06:40 PM

Wonder what changed...

well it looks like he has longer hair now

katrik
10-19-2018, 06:44 PM
No idea who that is. Douchey hair cut tho

America
10-19-2018, 06:46 PM
Didn't click

misterbonkers
10-19-2018, 06:51 PM
Didn't click

Wonkie
10-19-2018, 06:57 PM
Didn't click

that's a shame, it's a hit piece on pet ownership. i think youd enjoy it.

loramin
10-19-2018, 06:59 PM
Why would you think this story would be the one to unite us?

This. The guy has been beloved and reviled on both sides.

Now, whatever you might think of him, he is suing Ecuador, the same country that let him escape extradition by housing him in their embassy for six years (and continues to house him to this day).

And why is he suing them? Because they want him to take a shower and clean up after his cat.

Douchebag.

Pringles
10-19-2018, 07:16 PM
rapist

avoid

mickmoranis
10-20-2018, 10:51 PM
The greatest thing neocons have ever done is convinced social justice anti corporatist leftists to hate whistleblowers.

This Thread is garbage.

Wonkie
10-20-2018, 10:56 PM
big 10 a joke

Ahldagor
10-20-2018, 11:04 PM
Suck it Meyer!

Assange should practice basic hygeine. He's always been a neckbeard and hasn't changed shit.

mickmoranis
10-20-2018, 11:23 PM
Suck it Meyer!

Assange should practice basic hygeine. He's always been a neckbeard and hasn't changed shit.

i know because obama told me so

Swish2
10-20-2018, 11:24 PM
Julian Assange is a douchebag?

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/10/19/17999940/julian-assange-ecuador-cat-russia

https://i.imgur.com/5qscLpR.jpg

Who wrote that article? That's a retarded level of journalism.

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 11:26 PM
Who wrote that article? That's a retarded level of journalism.

Everything from Vox is retarded.

Web based 'news' is just a collection of blog writers who majored in Women's Studies but they "totes know Journalism".

They're not obligated to write the truth, only garner more clicks.

Ahldagor
10-21-2018, 02:49 AM
Wut? What's the effect been since wikileaks has done what they have?

mickmoranis
10-21-2018, 03:16 AM
Wut? What's the effect been since wikileaks has done what they have?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/wikileaks-greatest-ever-stories-scandals/

it used to be a great source of corruption in our goverment until our goverment became the DEMOCRATIC party atempting to hunt down and impirsion whistle blowers... then it became about the liberal narrative vs wikileaks

naturally assignee fought back against the democratic party and in turn that helped confirm the bias that the #resist people, shellshocked from 2016 they needed to assume that it was wikileaks fault for them losing and allowing russians to hack our electron thanks to propaganda from left leaning websites (like vox, duh) and democratic party leaders.

mickmoranis
10-21-2018, 03:20 AM
I mean what the hell am I even trying to convince you people of. The left eats their own.

You idiots hate elon musk now for gods sake.

get your shit toegether you lunatics youll start your utopia and in 5 years murder half the population and somehow say its ok.

Jimjam
10-21-2018, 03:34 AM
It is said Whistleblowing benefits everyone except the whistleblower.

Say what you want about Assange, but he is the closest we have IRL to Magneto.

Even looks like him.

For what it's worth.

Asteria
10-21-2018, 03:43 AM
No idea who that is. Douchey hair cut tho

My friend is very political and just thinks like guy is semo pedo fugitive of justice. *Shrugs* I know even less.

Asteria
10-21-2018, 03:47 AM
Now, whatever you might think of him, he is suing Ecuador, the same country that let him escape extradition by housing him in their embassy for six years (and continues to house him to this day).

And why is he suing them? Because they want him to take a shower and clean up after his cat.

Douchebag.

DISCRIMINATION and violation of his Ecuadorean Civil Rights!! How can such a pale man grow up on the sunny waistband of your planet? Dear oh dear....does he have a skin condition? :(

Asteria
10-21-2018, 03:52 AM
I mean what the hell am I even trying to convince you people of. The left eats their own.

You idiots hate elon musk now for gods sake.

get your shit toegether you lunatics youll start your utopia and in 5 years murder half the population and somehow say its ok.

OMG :confused::eek:

Everybody in Silicon Valley is super liberal, Everybody! How could any liberal possibly attack somebody obviously liberal, big and important like Elon Musk??

shuklak
10-21-2018, 04:01 AM
Dollars to donuts hes 2 boxing on p99 right now.

Patriam1066
10-21-2018, 07:41 AM
big 10 a joke

Purdue???

What the fuck

mickmoranis
10-21-2018, 11:00 AM
OMG :confused::eek:

Everybody in Silicon Valley is super liberal, Everybody! How could any liberal possibly attack somebody obviously liberal, big and important like Elon Musk??

Who said anything about people in Silicon Valley?

Stop taking drugs.

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 11:15 AM
Who said anything about people in Silicon Valley?

Stop taking drugs.

On that point though, it is pretty true.

The only person in Silicon Valley who isn't an ideologically driven leftist is Peter Thiel.

It is San Francisco, after all...

loramin
10-21-2018, 12:13 PM
On that point though, it is pretty true.

The only person in Silicon Valley who isn't an ideologically driven leftist is Peter Thiel.

The fact that you think Silicon Valley = San Francisco (when San Francisco isn't even Silicon Valley) just shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

America
10-21-2018, 12:14 PM
Peter Thiel is a bottom. I can tell these things. (maybe everyone can? weigh in in the commetns below)

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 12:18 PM
The fact that you think Silicon Valley = San Francisco (when San Francisco isn't even Silicon Valley) just shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

It's in the San Francisco Bay area (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Valley)

Sit down.

Shut up.

loramin
10-21-2018, 12:40 PM
It's in the San Francisco Bay area (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Valley)

Sit down.

Shut up.

Man you are dumb. Saying that Silicon Valley is in San Francisco is as dumb as saying that Miami is in the Florida Bay, because Miami is in Florida.

Basic facts time: the "San Francisco Bay Area" is a gigantic geographic region, of which San Francisco is just a tiny spec. It's only called the "San Francisco Bay" because San Francisco was the first city established on it.

That does not make the entire Bay Area a part of San Francisco! Both Oakland and San Jose are in the Bay Area: does that make them part of San Francisco?

Again, as usual, you have no idea what you're talking about.

P.S. Assange is still a douche.

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 01:09 PM
Man you are dumb. Saying that Silicon Valley is in San Francisco is as dumb as saying that Miami is in the Florida Bay, because Miami is in Florida.

Basic facts time: the "San Francisco Bay Area" is a gigantic geographic region, of which San Francisco is just a tiny spec. It's only called the "San Francisco Bay" because San Francisco was the first city established on it.

That does not make the entire Bay Area a part of San Francisco! Both Oakland and San Jose are in the Bay Area: does that make them part of San Francisco?

Again, as usual, you have no idea what you're talking about.

P.S. Assange is still a douche.

You're being insanely pedantic right now.

It's in the San Francisco area.

That whole area has a political reputation in the US.

The fact that Silicon Valley isn't in downtown San Francisco does not mean that it's outside its influence.

I swear you're probably the stupidest person I have ever spoken to.

loramin
10-21-2018, 01:34 PM
I was completely wrong (again), and you were absolutely correct for calling me out on it. Now I'll insult you and try to change the subject instead of apologizing.

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 01:36 PM
Lol how am I changing the subject?

So dumb.

What's your IQ? I have to know lol

Danth
10-21-2018, 01:40 PM
He's tried to do some positive things. He's also a grade-A jerk. The two are by no means mutually exclusive.

----------------------

San Francisco and San Jose are what, maybe 40 or 50 miles apart or so? That's close enough that to a non-californian it's perfectly acceptable to regard it as all the greater San Francisco area since SF is the primary "anchor city" of the region. I'm not going to call someone who might live on the other side of the country names if he calls Lorain part of the Cleveland area, even though they are separate municipalities in separate counties.

Danth

loramin
10-21-2018, 01:47 PM
Lol how am I changing the subject?

Perhaps I should have said "changing your claim" (although your claim is the subject of conversation ATM).

It's in the San Francisco area.

And it's not in the "San Francisco area", it's in the "San Francisco Bay" area.

One is a city, the other is a bay. Not a hard distinction for most people to make.

Again, you have no problem (I hope) understanding that Miami isn't in the Florida Bay; I don't know why changing the names makes things so difficult for you.

clevergirl
10-21-2018, 01:50 PM
Julian would have been a lot happier as a Julia. It's far to late for them however, so they will rot in the hell of their own making.

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 01:51 PM
And it's not in the "San Francisco" area, it's in the "San Francisco Bay" area. One is a city, the other is a bay. Not a hard distinction for most people to make.

Again with the pedantry...

If I called Staten Island "New York City" you would probably sperg out and correct me.

Or St. Pete "Tampa"...

Or Cleveland "Aids Town"...

Silicon Valley is in San Francisco.

I'm sorry you're retarded and don't understand the greater areas of cities.

Be glad I taught you something, nerd.

Sonderbeast
10-21-2018, 01:52 PM
Silicon valley is San Jose

Sorry bro

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 01:53 PM
Silicon valley is San Jose

Sorry bro

Nope.

It's all over the San Francisco area.

loramin
10-21-2018, 01:54 PM

Man you are dumb:

https://i.imgur.com/diXHzk2.jpg

And for the record, I didn't draw this; this was just the first map highlighting the two on images.google.com

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 01:56 PM
Man you are dumb:

https://i.imgur.com/diXHzk2.jpg

San Francisco is only a couple of streets according to loramin

Danth
10-21-2018, 01:56 PM
Can't very well call him wrong since he's correct, just his answer is more precise than yours. Or are you simply trying to troll at this point? Not sure when I should take you seriously and when I shouldn't.

EDIT: It appears nobody has a problem with Loramin's original claim (the thread title). Most folks seem content to agree on that bit, at least.

Danth

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 01:59 PM
San Francisco is literally highlighted with the same color and he thinks it has nothing to do with Silicon Valley.

The cognitive dissonance...

loramin
10-21-2018, 02:00 PM
San Francisco is only a couple of streets according to loramin

You do realize an inch on that map is like five miles right? Those are cities, not street names.

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 02:02 PM
You do realize an inch on that map is like five miles right? Those are cities, not street names.

You do realize that San Francisco is larger that what is highlighted, right?

It even says "South San Francisco" right there.

And why is San Francisco highlighted the same color as "Silicon Valley"?

Because it's included with it, you moron.

loramin
10-21-2018, 02:02 PM
EDIT: It appears nobody has a problem with Loramin's original claim (the thread title). Most folks seem content to agree on that bit, at least.

https://i.imgur.com/pDCBGlK.jpg

loramin
10-21-2018, 02:04 PM
You do realize that San Francisco is larger that what is highlighted, right?

It even says "South San Francisco" right there.

And why is San Francisco highlighted the same color as "Silicon Valley"?

Because it's included with it, you moron.

https://i.imgur.com/uOUhonN.png

Also, South San Francisco is a separate city, which isn't even in the same county as San Francisco:

South San Francisco is a city in San Mateo County, California, United States, located on the San Francisco Peninsula in the San Francisco Bay Area.

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 02:04 PM

No one gives a shit about our nonsense.

Tell me, why does it say "Start ups" over San Francisco?

Sonderbeast
10-21-2018, 02:06 PM

Triggered.gif

loramin
No one gives a shit about our nonsense.

Tell me, why does it say "Start ups" over San Francisco?

Because whoever drew that map wanted to highlight the trend of start-ups in SF. Without knowing their context it seems kind of dumb though, as Silicon Valley also has tons of start-ups, and probably more than San Francisco itself.

ScaringChildren

loramin
10-21-2018, 02:07 PM
Triggered.gif

:D

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 02:07 PM
Because whoever drew that map wanted to highlight the trend of start-ups in SF. Without knowing their context it seems kind of dumb though, as Silicon Valley also has tons of start-ups, and probably more than San Francisco itself.

Ah, now you're back pedaling since I proved you wrong.

Moving the goal posts: now it matters who has more start ups...

Lol

loramin
10-21-2018, 02:10 PM
Ah, now you're back pedaling since I proved you wrong.

Moving the goal posts: now it matters who has more start ups...

Lol

https://i.imgur.com/bKCmMzI.gif

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 02:11 PM
It's okay to admit you're wrong, loramin.

Torven
10-21-2018, 02:51 PM
That Vox article is absurd propaganda. The tone is a dead giveaway, but let me help you.

Assange is suing because they've cut off all contact with the outside world and even his own lawyers. This violates Ecudor's constitution, as Assange was made a citizen (and a diplomat even) of Ecuador. He never made a deal to not comment on the affairs of other states, which he's done for six years until they cut his internet off. Ecuador's current administration turned against Assange after the US applied significant pressure against Ecuador's new administration, which entered office mid-2017. It should be of no surprise that the US is putting a lot of pressure on this small country for exposing US crimes. The US coups South American governments like a bad habit. The previous president, Correa, still tweets in support of Assange and blasts Moreno as being subservient to the US. (even when they're in the same political party)

Just recently media outlets were quoting tweets from a parody twitter account to smear Assange, so either A) they're ridiculously incompetent or B) they did it on purpose for obvious reasons. The claim that Ecuador tried to get him to Russia was complete nonsense and media lies about Assange is not uncommon. He did not enter the embassy to escape Sweden; he entered to escape extradition to America which has a secret indictment against him, invoking the espionage act (a draconian unconstitutional law used to attack whistleblowers) even when he's not even an American citizen nor was in America when Manning contacted Wikileaks. Regardless, printing leaked secret documents is not a crime; the feds are just declaring him not to be a journalist to nab and railroad him. If the state can decide who is and who is not a journalist, then the freedom of the press is void.

Papers/outlets like The Guardian and Vox that are seemingly leftist are non-so-much; just look at how The Guardian talks about Corbyn. Also, don't confuse Liberal with leftist.

Lune
10-21-2018, 03:13 PM

I'm from California and this is like saying Hollywood is in Los Angeles.

In other words, correct*.

While the City of San Francisco is technically separate from the cities of San Jose, Palo Alto, and Mountain View, it is all part of the same metropolitan area colloquially referred to as the San Francisco Bay Area or just "San Francisco". People say "I'm heading to the bay area" and "I'm heading to SF" interchangeably, IF they are from outside the area.

This is not the case for people who live in the bay area.

*pounds gavel*
*casts gate*

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 03:20 PM

While the City of San Francisco is technically separate from the cities of San Jose, Palo Alto, and Mountain View, it is all part of the same metropolitan area colloquially referred to as the San Francisco Bay Area or just "San Francisco". People say "I'm heading to the bay area" and "I'm heading to SF" interchangeably, IF they are from outside the area.

*pounds gavel*
*casts gate*

I'm right. Sorry.

https://i.imgur.com/VvYXuLC_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Lune
10-21-2018, 03:23 PM
I'm right. Sorry.

I said you were right ya moran

Ahldagor
10-21-2018, 03:31 PM

Their weakness and addictive personality has him in a loop of semantical argumentation. The lack of self awareness is typical amongst those that are weak like them.

Lol, suck it Urban Meyer.

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 03:41 PM

My comment was to loramin, not you.

loramin
10-21-2018, 03:57 PM

the City of San Francisco is technically separate from the cities of San Jose, Palo Alto, and Mountain View, it is all part of the same metropolitan area colloquially referred to as the San Francisco Bay Area or just "San Francisco". People say "I'm heading to the bay area" and "I'm heading to SF" interchangeably, IF they are from outside the area.

*pounds gavel*
*casts gate*

Spoken like a true person who's not from the area. C'mon, man, So Cal is like another state, you're as bad as Scarred Child.

Hell, you could probably fit a few states between San Jose and LA.

I'm right. Sorry.

https://i.imgur.com/VvYXuLC_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Congrats, you found some marketing material.

Look, Silicon Valley is a physical valley, a geographic feature of the land. Before it was "Silicon Valley" it was called "Santa Clara Valley" or "The Valley of Heart's Delight" (the whole area was orchards before the tech companies came).

I know this because I wrote my college senior thesis on the history of the valley.

Nothing you can say can physically move a city that is like twenty miles away into a valley that it's not actually in.

loramin
10-21-2018, 04:03 PM
I know this because I wrote my college senior thesis on the history of the valley.

Just re-opened the old thesis and found:

https://i.imgur.com/bcE38dU.png

"located approximately twenty miles southeast of San Francisco" - twenty-two year old me

Sonderbeast
10-21-2018, 04:52 PM
WOW

the libtards are on full force to argue about whether which opinion on where you draw the line when refering to sillicon vally is right

this is sunday dudes

on sunday you're copy and pasting links to prove that SF is no in the sillicon vally

because I said libtards hate elon musk

HAHAHAHAHA

ON SUNDAY DUDE

JESUS CHRIST

SEEEk

HELP

(mad)

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 05:41 PM
Just re-opened the old thesis and found:

https://i.imgur.com/bcE38dU.png

"located approximately twenty miles southeast of San Francisco" - twenty-two year old me

Are you still obsessed with this? You've already been proven wrong by multiple sources, including a local.

It's okay to be wrong, loramin

Asteria
10-21-2018, 05:54 PM

Dunked as they say.

Asteria
10-21-2018, 06:00 PM
what the fuck does the sillicon vally have to do with the left hating elon musk?

yall crazy

What does Elon Musk, an interesting and somewhat eccentric businessman have to do with "the left"? :confused:

What does "the left" "hating" Elon Musk have to do with politics? :confused:

Did "the left" adore Elon Musk at some point? I never saw them passing around that memo! We need to step up our game if they did and we missed that. :confused:

I hope somebody can record some of these conversations for Psychology Research Journals. :)

Wonkie
10-21-2018, 07:35 PM
how was the bears game? did they hang or was it some fake-o garbage time cumback?

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 07:38 PM
how was the bears game? did they hang or was it some fake-o garbage time cumback?

Unless you have a mundane thing to argue over we don't want to hear it.

For example: a football has 18 white stitches. Prove me wrong.

Wonkie
10-21-2018, 07:40 PM
Unless you have a mundane thing to argue over we don't want to hear it.

For example: a football has 18 white stitches. Prove me wrong.

how bout you answer my question fucker

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 07:44 PM
how bout you answer my question fucker

THE BEARS DID GREAT, WANT TO FIGHT ABOUT IT??

Wonkie
10-21-2018, 07:58 PM
THE BEARS DID GREAT, WANT TO FIGHT ABOUT IT??

knock it off asstard

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 08:03 PM
knock it off asstard

You mad because footballs have 18 stitches or that the Bears beat your favorite sports ball team?

Wonkie
10-21-2018, 08:35 PM
You mad because footballs have 18 stitches or that the Bears beat your favorite sports ball team?

clown

America
10-21-2018, 08:37 PM
Nothing gets my Pusey wet like sports talk

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 09:26 PM
clown

no u

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 09:28 PM
Nothing gets my Pusey wet like sports talk

I used to date a girl with an office supplies fetish.

Fucked her on my conference table after hours. Some of the best sex I've ever had.

We didn't bring staplers or post it notes in bed with us though.

Ahldagor
10-21-2018, 09:36 PM

Bears lost. Your point, weakling?

ScaringChildren
10-21-2018, 10:03 PM
Bears lost. Your point, weakling?

Go away.

You're boring.

None of my comments with Wonkie even make sense, so why are you asking for clarification.

Wonkie
10-21-2018, 10:07 PM
Go away.

You're boring.

None of my comments even make sense, so why are you asking for clarification.

JurisDictum
10-31-2018, 04:28 PM
10 Accomplishments of Wikileaks (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oINQxhrmhiU&t=59s)

It should be noted that feminists are being herded into a pro-corporate hate group that channels their fury at prominent left wing men.

America
10-31-2018, 04:42 PM
like Donald Trump. most left wing republican prez since Reagan.

loramin
10-31-2018, 04:56 PM
10 Accomplishments of Wikileaks (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oINQxhrmhiU&t=59s)

It should be noted that feminists are being herded into a pro-corporate hate group that channels their fury at prominent left wing men.

I'm very pro-Wikileaks ... I'm just anti-Assange.

BTW, he lost his court case:

The judge said a requirement to pay for internet use and clean up after his cat did not violate his right to asylum.

Mr Assange had argued that the conditions violated his "fundamental rights and freedoms", and were intended to force him to leave.

His lawyers have appealed against the ruling.

Mr Assange took refuge in the embassy six years ago to avoid extradition to Sweden in a sexual assault case that has since been dropped.

If he leaves the building he faces arrest for allegedly breaching bail conditions.

Earlier this month, Mr Assange was given a new set of house rules by the London embassy that included paying for internet use and taking better care of his cat. He was also asked to keep the bathroom clean and pay for his own food and laundry.

ScaringChildren
10-31-2018, 05:01 PM
like Donald Trump. most left wing republican prez since Reagan.

True.

And yet the left kisses George W's nuts just to spite him.

Pretty funny.

ScaringChildren
10-31-2018, 05:02 PM

Translation: "I like them as long as they stay on my team"

loramin
10-31-2018, 05:25 PM
Translation: "I like them as long as they stay on my team"

If by "my team" you mean people in favor of government integrity and transparency, then yes. Assange used to be on that team, now he's on team "I don't want to have to clean up after my cat so badly I'll sue to avoid it."

Wonkie
10-31-2018, 06:19 PM
If by "my team" you mean people in favor of government integrity and transparency, then yes. Assange used to be on that team, now he's on team "I don't want to have to clean up after my cat so badly I'll sue to avoid it."

because the left are terrorists

https://i.imgur.com/Jb6Vdqb.jpg

ScaringChildren
10-31-2018, 07:21 PM
because the left are terrorists

https://i.imgur.com/Jb6Vdqb.jpg

The guy left out the driveby on the GOP center a couple of days ago (https://www.wesh.com/article/police-hope-video-of-car-may-id-suspect-in-volusia-gop-shooting/24477107)

America
10-31-2018, 07:34 PM
ricin lmaoo

but some nezro ships a bunch of tubes of cinnamon roll labeled "bomb" and its national tragedy :D:D:D

Wonkie
10-31-2018, 08:42 PM
The guy left out the driveby on the GOP center a couple of days ago (https://www.wesh.com/article/police-hope-video-of-car-may-id-suspect-in-volusia-gop-shooting/24477107)

how many died

ricin lmaoo

but some nezro ships a bunch of tubes of cinnamon roll labeled "bomb" and its national tragedy :D:D:D

how many died

ScaringChildren
10-31-2018, 09:17 PM
how many died

how many died

No one died because leftists suck at terrorism

America
10-31-2018, 09:22 PM
how many died

how many died
nonwe thats the point. all nonstories. but6 you knew that -- you just want me to stroke you.

*bops your head instead*

Wonkie
10-31-2018, 09:26 PM
nonwe thats the point. all nonstories. but6 you knew that -- you just want me to stroke you.

*bops your head instead*

i get your point babe. Republican terrorism is the real threat.

we already knew that?

ScaringChildren
10-31-2018, 09:38 PM
i get your point babe. Republican terrorism is the real threat.

we already knew that?

My terrorists can beat up your terrorists

Wonkie
10-31-2018, 09:50 PM
My terrorists can beat up your terrorists

terrorism bad

can you prove a political intent behind the driveby? sometimes u just gotta shoot the shit

Wonkie
10-31-2018, 09:52 PM
false flag

America
10-31-2018, 09:57 PM
the struggle snuggles are grand but how do i access the regular sweet ones?/

ScaringChildren
10-31-2018, 10:01 PM
terrorism bad

can you prove a political intent behind the driveby? sometimes u just gotta shoot the shit

You getting all Alex Jones on me now?

Did the lizard people carry out a false flag and attack the GOP center?

I suppose they also faked this Leftist activist buying radioactive material to use against Trump supporters (https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/wisconsin-man-arrested-for-attempting-to-possess-radioactive-material)

It's pretty common for leftists to attack GOP headquarters around the country actually (https://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Johnson-County-Republicans-Headquarters-vandalized-498582201.html)

I mean, they do it all the time lol (https://thehill.com/homenews/house/412675-boulder-thrown-through-mccarthys-office-window?amp)

All 4 incidents happened within the last week too (since October 23rd)

America
10-31-2018, 10:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9lKeKIm.png

Wonkie
10-31-2018, 10:15 PM
You getting all Alex Jones on me now?

Did the lizard people carry out a false flag and attack the GOP center?

I suppose they also faked this Leftist activist buying radioactive material to use against Trump supporters (https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/wisconsin-man-arrested-for-attempting-to-possess-radioactive-material)

It's pretty common for leftists to attack GOP headquarters around the country actually (https://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Johnson-County-Republicans-Headquarters-vandalized-498582201.html)

I mean, they do it all the time lol (https://thehill.com/homenews/house/412675-boulder-thrown-through-mccarthys-office-window?amp)

All 4 incidents happened within the last week too (since October 23rd)

vandalism isn't terrorism. why you are so dumb?

Wonkie
10-31-2018, 10:18 PM
the struggle snuggles are grand but how do i access the regular sweet ones?/

when you stop sending me 4chan memes in pm

America
10-31-2018, 10:21 PM
when you stop sending me 4chan memes in pm

I can't help that he's on my wall on the best lit wall in my place. He's in like 80% of my selfies.

Ahldagor
10-31-2018, 10:21 PM

BTW, he lost his court case:

Assange just needs to let the neck beard grow.

ScaringChildren
10-31-2018, 10:26 PM
vandalism isn't terrorism. why you are so dumb?

Yeah, buying radioactive material to kill Trump supporters is 'vandalism'.

Lol

Wonkie
10-31-2018, 10:28 PM
Yeah, buying radioactive material to kill Trump supporters is 'vandalism'.

Lol

more likely FBI entrapment

you really this ignorant bud?

ScaringChildren
10-31-2018, 10:30 PM
more likely FBI entrapment

you really this ignorant bud?

Do you even know what 'entrapment' is?

Wonkie
10-31-2018, 10:32 PM
Do you even know what 'entrapment' is?

it applies to the right too bud. FBI "catches" these guys by creating them.

Go touch a computer, moron

ScaringChildren
10-31-2018, 10:34 PM
it applies to the right too bud. FBI "catches" these guys by creating them.

Go touch a computer, moron

I suppose the FBI also created his motivation too, huh Alex?

Wonkie
10-31-2018, 10:37 PM
I suppose the FBI also created his motivation too, huh Alex?

yeah, probably. i didn't click the link but they probably identified him as a mental retard and swooped in for the easy points by encouraging him.

i worry for you sometimes

ScaringChildren
10-31-2018, 10:45 PM
yeah, probably. i didn't click the link but they probably identified him as a mental retard and swooped in for the easy points by encouraging him.

i worry for you sometimes

So we should definitely dismantle the FBI if all they're doing is running around creating fake leftist terrorists.

I mean, that's crazy.

You should take your evidence to the media. The public deserves about to know about the corruption that is happening right under our noses.

America
10-31-2018, 10:51 PM
So we should definitely dismantle the FBI if all they're doing is running around creating fake leftist terrorists.

I mean, that's crazy.

You should take your evidence to the media. The public deserves about to know about the corruption that is happening right under our noses.

yikes

Wonkie
10-31-2018, 10:57 PM

I mean, that's crazy.

r u a toddler? this is super basic stuff man

entrapment is 90% of "terrorism" cases. they get "caught" before they do it, because the agent planned it for them.

ScaringChildren
11-01-2018, 12:57 AM
r u a toddler? this is super basic stuff man

entrapment is 90% of "terrorism" cases. they get "caught" before they do it, because the agent planned it for them.

You mean a sting operation, you idiot lol.

Entrapment is avoided by law enforcement.

Your best friend buying radioactive material is still a leftist terrorist no matter the situation.

Sorry you got leftist terrorism.

Patriam1066
11-01-2018, 01:42 PM
My son is seeing a white chick now

Praise allah, thought I’d let y’all know

katrik
11-01-2018, 02:17 PM

Praise allah indeed

America
11-01-2018, 02:18 PM

congratulations!

ScaringChildren
11-01-2018, 02:23 PM

She'll have second thoughts the moment she learns she has to enter your mosque through the side entrance.

Patriam1066
11-01-2018, 02:32 PM
congratulations!

Thanks, she dumb as a stump but blue eyes! Also very sweet and helped my wife cook dinner. Too bad prima nocta isn’t still a thing

Patriam1066
11-01-2018, 02:33 PM
She'll have second thoughts the moment she learns she has to enter your mosque through the side entrance.

This girl is country, no way she’d ever betray Jesus with that nonsense

ScaringChildren
11-01-2018, 02:35 PM
This girl is country, no way she’d ever betray Jesus with that nonsense

Ah, so you let your son date a right winger?

You're slipping

Patriam1066
11-01-2018, 02:38 PM
Blue/green eyes > politics

Also, I’m significantly right of center. Kentucky delenda est

ScaringChildren
11-01-2018, 02:39 PM
Blue/green eyes > politics

Also, I’m significantly right of center. Kentucky delenda est

Lol no you're not

Wonkie
11-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Lol no you're not

what do you think NL means

ScaringChildren
11-01-2018, 02:50 PM
what do you think NL means

I know what it means.

Pat is a talented troll, convincing a lot of people that he's an authoritarian traditionalist but he shows his true colors when triggered and serious posts.

America
11-01-2018, 02:52 PM
he's pretty much a neocon. it's hot

Wonkie
11-01-2018, 02:54 PM
he's pretty much a neocon. it's hot

ScaringChildren
11-01-2018, 03:02 PM
neocons want to bomb iran

Patriam1066
11-01-2018, 03:02 PM
12 aircraft carriers and a whole lot of oil and ass not being used in Venezuela

Patriam1066
11-01-2018, 03:03 PM
neocons want to bomb iran

NihiList

ScaringChildren
11-01-2018, 03:06 PM
NihiList

Did you dress up like a Republican for Halloween?

Patriam1066
11-01-2018, 03:32 PM
Pirate

Had the chest hair on display

clevergirl
11-01-2018, 06:09 PM
GOP is just as guilty of too much world of warcraft and bombing as anyone else. Step pretending the high road like pretentious little prickly peckers.

America
11-01-2018, 06:14 PM
My stepdad is black

ScaringChildren
11-01-2018, 06:29 PM
GOP is just as guilty of too much world of warcraft and bombing as anyone else. Step pretending the high road like pretentious little prickly peckers.

Who said the GOP was better?

They're just as guilty as the Democrats.

America
11-01-2018, 07:38 PM
i fancy myself more of an independent racist then a parisian

ScaringChildren
11-01-2018, 07:58 PM
i fancy myself more of an independent racist then a parisian

Trannies can't be racist

clevergirl
11-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Trannies can't be racist

Look. I've had several accounts banned for racism.

I've also been called everything else under the sun.

JurisDictum
11-01-2018, 11:08 PM
Trannies like to think of themselves as progressive -- but most of them own a french maid outfit.

Wonkie
11-01-2018, 11:12 PM
Trannies like to think of themselves as progressive -- but most of them own a french maid outfit.

gotta have a big ass for that. our local girls aren't that far along.

ScaringChildren
11-02-2018, 06:30 AM
gotta have a big ass for that. our local girls aren't that far along.

I don't know, I think I'd cream my pants if I saw Katrik in a french maid outfit

America
11-02-2018, 10:48 AM

You want a right-wing Daddy too, buddy. You might be in better humor if you could admit this to yourself

clevergirl
11-02-2018, 11:18 AM
I'm still doing my glutey bridges, squats, climbers, hydrants, kicks.

America
11-02-2018, 11:54 AM
im dooooope sick and havent workedout in month

clevergirl
11-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Should I do walks or runs + legdays? I'm going stir crazy.

Wonkie
11-17-2018, 08:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7cDDPeR.jpg

clevergirl
11-17-2018, 08:03 PM
Straight men should rake the forest floors more. It's all on them now.

ScaringChildren
11-17-2018, 08:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7cDDPeR.jpg

What's so wrong with someone who tells you to clean your room?

Peterson's content is so normal and uncontroversial.

People just hate him because he fought C16

Wonkie
11-17-2018, 08:38 PM

women shouldn't wear makeup in the workplace (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SF5Yiz3qTQ)

misterbonkers
11-17-2018, 09:00 PM

https://i.imgur.com/PnZ1kWf.png

ScaringChildren
11-17-2018, 09:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/PnZ1kWf.png

That fella needs to clean his room

ScaringChildren
11-17-2018, 09:10 PM
women shouldn't wear makeup in the workplace (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SF5Yiz3qTQ)

Women shouldn't wear makeup at all.

Wonkie
11-17-2018, 09:27 PM

unironically agree but that's neither here nor there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5RuCEhHcG4

ScaringChildren
11-18-2018, 08:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5RuCEhHcG4

Woman is not the N of the world.

N is the N of the world.

John Lennon is fucking stupid.

loramin
11-18-2018, 11:54 AM

Nice mask on, I wore the same one
The greatest trick that the devil ever pulled
Was convincing women that they looked
Better in their makeup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFs-VDCkZNI

America
11-18-2018, 12:10 PM
Makeup owns and is empowering. These statements are not chivalry

Stick to mansplaining about sport teams and car parts whenever possible

Wonkie
11-18-2018, 12:23 PM
Makeup owns and is empowering. These statements are not chivalry

Stick to mansplaining about sport teams and car parts whenever possible

whoop whoop

ScaringChildren
11-18-2018, 12:39 PM
What do I say to show my support to the Church of Social Justice®?

Should women wear makeup or not?

I don't want to be sent to re-education camp.

Cecily
11-18-2018, 01:32 PM
You get sent to the camp if your opinion implies someone else should do something different than what they want to do unless you possess sufficient credentials to have an opinion on makeup: (a) female (b) fabulously gay man.

Makeup is a simultaneously empowering and victimizing topic which represents a mine field you reallly shouldn’t venture into as a heterosexual man.

mickmoranis
11-18-2018, 01:35 PM
What do I say to show my support to the Church of Social Justice®?

Should women wear makeup or not?

I don't want to be sent to re-education camp.

https://i.imgur.com/G18thhr.jpg

Ahldagor
11-18-2018, 01:37 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/27-pornstars-you-might-not-recognize-without-their-makeup/85746790/

ScaringChildren
11-18-2018, 01:42 PM
you reallly shouldn’t venture into as a heterosexual man.

How do you know I'm a heterosexual man?

ScaringChildren
11-18-2018, 01:45 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/27-pornstars-you-might-not-recognize-without-their-makeup/85746790/

How did I only recognize 2 of these pornstars??

I thought I watched a lot of porn...apparently not.

Ahldagor
11-18-2018, 02:57 PM
How did I only recognize 2 of these pornstars??

I thought I watched a lot of porn...apparently not.

Granted porn makeup isn't casual makeup.

Cecily
11-18-2018, 03:00 PM
I think I’d be ok with being mostly unrecognizable. The thought of interacting with fans in that line of work..

Ahldagor
11-18-2018, 04:09 PM
I think I’d be ok with being mostly unrecognizable. The thought of interacting with fans in that line of work..

What's weird is that they have a cliqueish, cult like view of themselves and don't interact with fans much. Lots of narcissists, bpd, and plain stuoidity. Hot Girls Wanted showed a lot of the industry's off camera stuff. It's like god made a mentality for the sex industry.

ScaringChildren
11-18-2018, 04:10 PM
Granted porn makeup isn't casual makeup.

Well sure, but I was also talking about their names.

Ahldagor
11-18-2018, 04:15 PM
Well sure, but I was also talking about their names.

Ah. I don't pay attention to their names much.

Wonkie
11-18-2018, 04:36 PM

hey how much

Cecily
11-18-2018, 06:16 PM
Check pm

clevergirl
11-18-2018, 07:56 PM
Can we all agree pornstars have huge noses and beard shadow without makeup?

clevergirl
11-18-2018, 07:58 PM
You get sent to the camp if your opinion implies someone else should do something different than what they want to do unless you possess sufficient credentials to have an opinion on makeup: (a) female (b) fabulously gay man.

Makeup is a simultaneously empowering and victimizing topic which represents a mine field you reallly shouldn’t venture into as a heterosexual man.

Super accurate.

Cecily
11-19-2018, 06:09 AM
Can we all agree pornstars have huge noses and beard shadow without makeup?

TIL I’m a pornstar.