PDA

View Full Version : How alt right forum trolls argue and how to deal with them.

Pages : [1] 2

Sonderbeast
10-17-2018, 07:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmVkJvieaOA

/say hehe

*gets guildremoved from lame roleplaying guild*

Lune
10-17-2018, 08:05 PM
That's brilliant.

Reminds me of reading Ender's Game back in the 90's and finding it preposterous that Ender's brother and sister take over Earth basically by posting on anonymous internet forums to manipulate public opinion.

ScaringChildren
10-17-2018, 08:24 PM
That video is totally wrong.

Leftists never rationally argue their points.

They argue more like this (https://youtu.be/2nv1dZCHtm8)

Asteria
10-17-2018, 08:47 PM

Electronic dance music is a powerful leftist drug that hijacks the young & impressionable brain to vote for libs. Oh dear. Oh dear. 🧓🤨😟

misterbonkers
10-17-2018, 08:53 PM

:rolleyes: (did you notice how he deflected literally immediately, proving the very point being made?)

ScaringChildren
10-17-2018, 08:57 PM
Electronic dance music is a powerful leftist drug that hijacks the young & impressionable brain to vote for libs. Oh dear. Oh dear. 🧓🤨😟

Apparently it didn't work on me.

Patriam1066
10-17-2018, 08:58 PM
Opioid users lean conservative (brain dead)

Patriam1066
10-17-2018, 08:58 PM
Build the wall

(Around Kentucky)

ScaringChildren
10-17-2018, 08:59 PM
Opioid users lean conservative (brain dead)

Best friend died of an Oxycontin overdose.

He was leftist as fuck. Hated that I voted for Bush.

loramin
10-17-2018, 09:01 PM
That's brilliant.

Wonkie
10-17-2018, 09:05 PM
I voted for Bush.

ScaringChildren
10-17-2018, 09:42 PM
Another example of how a leftist argues on the internet (https://youtu.be/vkD1ZGKVen0)

Sonderbeast
10-17-2018, 09:56 PM
Another example of how a leftist argues on the internet (https://youtu.be/vkD1ZGKVen0)

exhibit A

ScaringChildren
10-17-2018, 10:02 PM
exhibit A

Except you're doing exactly as the "alt right" person in your video.

Also, not everyone who disagrees with Anita Sarkeisian is 'alt right'.

You know why the Left sucks and always loses?

Because you guys are intellectually lazy and ignorant when it comes to your political opponents.

mickmoranis
10-17-2018, 10:20 PM

/say hehe

She is a femanazi who wants free will to be crushed and her and her fans will to be absolute.

If this idiot "squinted" his eyes and looked at "the point of the accusations" and used "his lizard brain" he thinks he doesnt have, he would know this.

misterbonkers
10-17-2018, 10:21 PM
short, quippy, wrong

mickmoranis
10-17-2018, 10:24 PM
serious question though, do you actually think that this youtuber isnt putting people into his own catagorized boxes and is foolishly thinking his psychological breakthrough isnt something ALL people do, not just conservatives?

mickmoranis
10-17-2018, 10:28 PM
also fwiw if you werent hurt as a child cus of conservatives (dad) then the other binary option for why is someone a libcuck is "my daddy was a libcuck too" so real win there when he proved that guy wrong.

misterbonkers
10-17-2018, 10:36 PM
serious question though, do you actually think that this youtuber isnt putting people into his own catagorized boxes and is foolishly thinking his psychological breakthrough isnt something ALL people do, not just conservatives?

it's because we want pre-canned repsonses as a shortcut than having to do the labor of actually engaging, because this comes at the cost of people's free time, energy, etc. everyone's guilty of doing it, myself included. it's draining to constantly engage, and it takes it's toll emotionally and mentally, so those box shortcuts is a self defense mechanism that's difficult to break through. sometimes you just gotta be genuine and try and reach someone beyond the box. and maybe you'll get through, or maybe you won't. maybe they'll both have some pseudo catharsis and/or just go back to their usual bullshit. /shrug

mickmoranis
10-17-2018, 10:40 PM
well, if anything in this video rings true, like if you think its 'brilliant' in anyway shape or form. You are an identical copy of the person in the video you disagree with.

Wonkie
10-17-2018, 10:40 PM
lotta mad altrighters in this one gj OP

mickmoranis
10-17-2018, 10:47 PM
You know what, I think I will vote after all. Was gonna skip it.

Patriam1066
10-17-2018, 10:51 PM
My son recently got called a race traitor at a bar here in Houston for being with his salvadorean girlfriend. I find this interesting since my son is 100% Iranian and the rednecks in question assumed he’s white

I guess my point is white people used to be discernibly better than melanins in my youth. Now y’all are atheists on drugs. The Hindus and Persians are the only people left fit to lead I think

misterbonkers
10-17-2018, 10:51 PM
You know what, I think I will vote after all. Was gonna skip it.

and so the wheel of fire mills another soul. entropy wins

ScaringChildren
10-17-2018, 10:52 PM
My son recently got called a race traitor at a bar here in Houston for being with his salvadorean girlfriend. I find this interesting since my son is 100% Iranian and the rednecks in question assumed he’s white

I guess my point is white people used to be discernibly better than melanins in my youth. Now y’all are atheists on drugs. The Hindus and Persians are the only people left fit to lead I think

Strongly doubt this happened.

mickmoranis
10-17-2018, 10:55 PM
Strongly doubt this happened.

Wonkie
10-17-2018, 10:59 PM
Tex wouldn't lie it's not in his nature. I refer you to the nurse story in regards to his unflinching fidelity.

Sonderbeast
10-17-2018, 11:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Yzw7at2.gif

mickmoranis
10-17-2018, 11:05 PM
Tex wouldn't lie it's not in his nature. I refer you to the nurse story in regards to his unflinching fidelity.

he says hes American then he wants federal redistribution of the population too.

nothing he says adds up.

misterbonkers
10-17-2018, 11:07 PM

this sounds like a fun story i have not heard

Wonkie
10-17-2018, 11:08 PM
he says hes American then he wants federal redistribution of the population too.

nothing he says adds up.

just conscript the rural areas they have nothing better to do anyway

Patriam1066
10-17-2018, 11:08 PM
this sounds like a fun story i have not heard

It’s not, I had blue balls for a month

ScaringChildren
10-17-2018, 11:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zbMPxDy_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Sonderbeast
10-17-2018, 11:35 PM

exhibit B

mickmoranis
10-17-2018, 11:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/n1XtFjQ.png

Wonkie
10-17-2018, 11:38 PM

hmm irrelevant forced meme

sorry you lost?

Asteria
10-17-2018, 11:39 PM

Patriam1066
10-17-2018, 11:40 PM
Mick and Dino,

Is it possible that liberals have some good positions, like not mining coal? Should we destroy planet earth’s ecosystem to sustain an industry important to West Virginia and Kentucky?

Asteria
10-17-2018, 11:49 PM
Mick and Dino,

Is it possible that liberals have some good positions, like not mining coal? Should we destroy planet earth’s ecosystem to sustain an industry important to West Virginia and Kentucky?

American voters in the USA whom still support Mr. Trump or still vote mostly for Repub reps seem to be more concerned about the spectre of identity politics & political correctness among other things than proper stewardship of our environment for future generations.

Many of them may not understand the science that proves humans are rapidly advancing climate change and definitely heavily polluting many parts of the world that mainly hurts poor people, plants & animals ATM. A sizable percentage of these people feel the Rapture is coming soon so "why worry or care?"

America
10-17-2018, 11:50 PM
American voters in the USA whom still support Mr. Trump or still vote mostly for Repub reps seem to be more concerned about the spectre of identity politics & political correctness among other things than proper stewardship of our environment for future generations.

Many of them may not understand the science that proves humans are rapidly advancing climate change and definitely heavily polluting many parts of the world that mainly hurts poor people, plants & animals ATM. A sizable percentage of these people feel the Rapture is coming soon so why worry or care?

Yeah but we have to beat China tho

mickmoranis
10-17-2018, 11:51 PM
Mick and Dino,

well the one you bring up is not a good idea, i dont believe that global warming is a threat by any stretch of the imagination, and by the time it is (if it ever would be) we'll have evolved past forcing renewable energy and we will just naturally be using it because of free markets and no, there is no "no turning back point" and also coal has less of an impact on the environment than air travel or shipping those sweet new laptops and tech toys liberals love.

yes of course there are great ideas on both sides... however the bad ideas on the left are worse than the bad ideas on the right.

These are bad ideas that are unique to the left:

Limiting the first amendment.
Limiting the second amendment.
Limiting any of the first 10 amendments for that matter.
Open immigration.
Climate "science"
Abortion.
Social Justice.

List bad ideas on the right please, (that the left doesn't actively abuse as well, don't say voter disenfranchisement or gerrymandering, I didn't say BIG FEDERAL GOVERNMENT cus the right is guilty of that as well. Play nice, think about it. Be honest with me and yourself)

feniin
10-17-2018, 11:55 PM
well the one you bring up is not a good idea, i dont believe that global warming is a threat by any stretch of the imagination, and by the time it is (if it ever would be) we'll have evolved past forcing renewable energy and we will just naturally be using it because of free markets and no, there is no "no turning back point" and also coal has less of an impact on the environment than air travel or shipping those sweet new laptops and tech toys liberals love.

yes of course there are great ideas on both sides... however the bad ideas on the left are worse than the bad ideas on the right.

Open immigration.
Climate "science"
Abortion.
Social Justice.

List bad ideas on the right please, (that the left doesn't actively abuse as well, don't say voter disenfranchisement or gerrymandering, I didn't say BIG FEDERAL GOVERNMENT cus the right is guilty of that as well. Play nice, think about it. Be honest with me and yourself)

Glad you're an accredited climate scientist and not just going by your "gut"

Wonkie
10-18-2018, 12:05 AM

Open immigration.
Climate "science"
Abortion.
Social Justice.

i support incel neutering. keep em tame

mickmoranis
10-18-2018, 12:06 AM
I been listening to "climate scientists" for 40 years move the "no turning back point" back 20 years the every time it elapses. Its a fuckn business and you've bought into it because of john oliver and other "non profits" that are cashing in on it.

BTW if you have no respect for my climate credentials why the fuck u think I'm going to listen to yours? When your scientists contradict each other every 5 years?

There is a HUGE difference between being anti vax, for example and being anti man made climate change is going to destroy the planet.

Asteria
10-18-2018, 12:07 AM
...shipping those sweet new laptops and tech toys liberals love.

Thanks for educating of this fact young man! ����*♀️ I was always suspicious of the people I see buying new laptops and tech toys. I figured they couldn't be God fearing America loving conservatives like you and I. I never buy a new laptop or piece of electronic quipment unless I absolutely have to!

None of those hypocritical liberals can control themselves like you or I - or even stay true to their principles of environmental protection or care to boycott all Chinese made goods like us Real Americans AKA Conservatives. HMMPH

Patriam1066
10-18-2018, 12:09 AM
No one watched John Oliver dude

I read the Bible. It told me I should be a steward of the earth. Hope this helps

mickmoranis
10-18-2018, 12:12 AM
hey can someone remind me what that youtube video that the libtards called brilliant called these 1 liner comebacks again? I forgot.

Wonkie
10-18-2018, 12:18 AM
hey can someone remind me what that youtube video that the libtards called brilliant called these 1 liner comebacks again? I forgot.

sorry you got dunked on by normie youtube?

mickmoranis
10-18-2018, 12:19 AM
huh?

Patriam1066
10-18-2018, 12:25 AM
Donald trump is acting in defiance of the Holy Bible and it’s corollary, the United States constitution. Post all the memes you want, you will never change that

mickmoranis
10-18-2018, 12:28 AM
Donald trump is acting in defiance of the Holy Bible and it’s corollary, the United States constitution. Post all the memes you want, you will never change that

yeah this sounds cool and normal

clevergirl
10-18-2018, 01:38 AM
I don't even need to post or exist anymore really.

The autorustlephilia is super strong in these folks.

It's like the default position or state of the universe is to make these entities eternally suffer.

Asteria
10-18-2018, 01:54 AM
I don't even need to post or exist anymore really.

The autorustlephilia is super strong in these folks.

It's like the default position or state of the universe is to make these entities eternally suffer.
Bachman Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet 1974 Video Sound HQ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cia_v4vxfE)

Asteria
10-18-2018, 02:59 AM
No one watched John Oliver dude

I read the Bible. It told me I should be a steward of the earth. Hope this helps

Dunked on Mick as I think they say :p

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 05:55 AM

Many of them may not understand the science that proves humans are rapidly advancing climate change and definitely heavily polluting many parts of the world that mainly hurts poor people, plants & animals ATM. A sizable percentage of these people feel the Rapture is coming soon so "why worry or care?"

I'm not religious.

Nice strawman though.

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 06:03 AM
Mick and Dino,

Liberal politicians aren't offering any solutions.

Their current platform is "Fuck Trump".

Trump has them taking the bait on everything, and as long as they take the bait, Trump has control of things.

Seriously, Democrats have truly fucked themselves.

Worrying about the environment is what privileged rich people do right now. And shit, leftist politicians aren't even talking about it, so why would you even trust that they're devoted to helping the environment.

Democrats aren't talking about solutions.

They're banking on hatred to fuel votes.

That's a losing strategy and they won't learn. They haven't learned a lesson in the last two years.

Sorry your political party is in shambles :(

maskedmelon
10-18-2018, 08:03 AM
OP's a beef-eating nazi baptist alt-righter who hits women and makes fun of vegans. Pretty gross, butt i enjoy his multidimensional creations. i am conflicted.

help.

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 08:10 AM
OP's a beef-eating nazi baptist alt-righter who hits women and makes fun of vegans. Pretty gross, butt i enjoy his multidimensional creations. i am conflicted.

help.

I believe it.

We're not in a court of law, so no evidence is needed to prove your claims.

maskedmelon
10-18-2018, 08:36 AM
I believe it.

We're not in a court of law, so no evidence is needed to prove your claims.

yep and questioning only outs oneself as an enabler of the accused. people clearly aren't capable of occupying a position of uncertainty. you are either for, or against. there is no unsure.

Patriam1066
10-18-2018, 10:05 AM
Liberal politicians aren't offering any solutions.

Their current platform is "Fuck Trump".

Trump has them taking the bait on everything, and as long as they take the bait, Trump has control of things.

Seriously, Democrats have truly fucked themselves.

Worrying about the environment is what privileged rich people do right now. And shit, leftist politicians aren't even talking about it, so why would you even trust that they're devoted to helping the environment.

Democrats aren't talking about solutions.

They're banking on hatred to fuel votes.

That's a losing strategy and they won't learn. They haven't learned a lesson in the last two years.

Sorry your political party is in shambles :(

Did you address coal at all? What the hell buddy

Sonderbeast
10-18-2018, 10:14 AM
"I like beer"

Republicans: SPLOOSH

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 10:24 AM
"I like beer"

Republicans: SPLOOSH

"I like beer"

Democrats: RAPIST!!

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 10:27 AM
Did you address coal at all? What the hell buddy

"Not mining coal" would be excellent.

The problem is we don't have options to replace it.

The Democrats will have you believe there are real alternatives, but they're not there yet.

As soon as they become realistic options, the coal industry will dry up.

There's a reason why not everything is wind powered.

Wonkie
10-18-2018, 10:30 AM
https://i.imgur.com/gnkgeIK.jpg

Domo
10-18-2018, 01:16 PM
nice video :)

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 01:21 PM
nice video :)

It should be titled: "How people argue online, regardless of ideology."

Domo
10-18-2018, 01:36 PM
It should be titled: "How people argue online, regardless of ideology."

and you should just shut up from time to time :)

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 01:44 PM
and you should just shut up from time to time :)

Nope. Not gonna happen.

We tried your way back in 1938, and you ended up killing millions of Jews.

tsuchang
10-18-2018, 03:38 PM

/say hehe

Let's make a straw man and give it a name of a position you don't follow and make it's arguments for it and then you destroy it's position and you look reasonable and they look foolish. Good play.

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 04:08 PM
Let's make a straw man and give it a name of a position you don't follow and make it's arguments for it and then you destroy it's position and you look reasonable and they look foolish. Good play.

Then he names his video series "How the Alt-Right argues online" and his audience eats it up because they don't even know what Alt-Right is, so he must be telling the truth lol

loramin
10-18-2018, 04:11 PM
If you can't attack the message, attack the messenger.

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 04:13 PM
If you can't attack the message, attack the messenger.

We are attacking the message, ya idiot.

zodium
10-18-2018, 04:14 PM
Imagine if your nation spent generations sacrificing blood, sweat and tears to build the most powerful geopolitical machinery in the planet's history so their children would be safe and prosperous, only for the new generation to come along and rip the country apart from within. :o

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 04:14 PM
Imagine if your nation spent generations sacrificing blood, sweat and tears to build the most powerful geopolitical machinery in the planet's history so their children would be safe and prosperous, only for the new generation to come along and rip the country apart from within. :o

Which side are you talking about? Because both sides see it that way.

Raev
10-18-2018, 04:26 PM
Heh, I would say this is a textbook description of Wonkie and Ahlgador. Meanwhile Mick writes a lot.

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 04:27 PM
Heh, I would say this is a textbook description of Wonkie and Ahlgador. Meanwhile Mick writes a lot.

Yeah, it's just an example of someone moving the goal posts.

Which is not solely a tactic of one ideology.

Everyone under the sun has done this in an argument.

Also, *drool*: http://wiki.project1999.com/Shroud_of_Longevity

mickmoranis
10-18-2018, 04:29 PM

Hey this is a great post.

It illustrates my point about how there is no such thing as privilege.

In order for someone to have privilege, they must have parents who made sacrifices so that their children will have a better life.

The "privilege" people speak about is actually the "sacrifice" someone made before them, making an investment in their children's future. To shame or take that from them would be to steel from people who made a long term investment.

zodium
10-18-2018, 04:31 PM
hahahaha

maskedmelon
10-18-2018, 04:38 PM
liberalism and conservatism are partners. they temper the worst and promote the best in one another. bigotry is the insolent child when the two divorce, embittered, alone and unguided.

Raev
10-18-2018, 04:40 PM
Many of them may not understand the science that proves humans are rapidly advancing climate change
Climate change is a joke. Let me break it down for you:

Everyone agrees that CO2 absorbs more infrared light (reflected back from the earth) than visible light (from the sun), i.e. the greenhouse effect
The temperature change directly from CO2 is quite low and declines logarithmically (http://clivebest.com/blog/?p=4697). Note that we are already at 400ppm, which means that going from here to an atmosphere of 100% CO2 would only result in another 2 degrees C in warming.
The dramatic claims of climate change come from computer models that predict a massive increase in water vapor, which is a much more effective greenhouse gas. Trying to model a complex chaotic system on a computer is somewhere between difficult and impossible.
Even if you believe the computer models, it's not clear that a warmer earth is bad. Plants love hot and wet, and historically humans have done the best during warm periods. NYC may be under water, but Canada will be great!
Even if you are convinced that global warming is categorically bad, there is no real way to do anything about it, since China is the big driver of global warming and they don't give a fuck.

heavily polluting many parts of the world

This is my primary environmental concern. But isn't the best thing to do to stop accepting immigrants? More people = more pollution.

Wonkie
10-18-2018, 05:39 PM
The "privilege" people speak about is actually the "sacrifice" someone made before them, making an investment in their children's future. To shame or take that from them would be to steel from people who made a long term investment.

What ever happened to "equality of opportunity"?

:rolleyes:

Wonkie
10-18-2018, 05:41 PM

Everyone agrees that CO2 absorbs more infrared light (reflected back from the earth) than visible light (from the sun), i.e. the greenhouse effect
The temperature change directly from CO2 is quite low and declines logarithmically (http://clivebest.com/blog/?p=4697). Note that we are already at 400ppm, which means that going from here to an atmosphere of 100% CO2 would only result in another 2 degrees C in warming.
The dramatic claims of climate change come from computer models that predict a massive increase in water vapor, which is a much more effective greenhouse gas. Trying to model a complex chaotic system on a computer is somewhere between difficult and impossible.
Even if you believe the computer models, it's not clear that a warmer earth is bad. Plants love hot and wet, and historically humans have done the best during warm periods. NYC may be under water, but Canada will be great!
Even if you are convinced that global warming is categorically bad, there is no real way to do anything about it, since China is the big driver of global warming and they don't give a fuck.

This is my primary environmental concern. But isn't the best thing to do to stop accepting immigrants? More people = more pollution.

can't wait for florida to fall into the sea

loramin
10-18-2018, 05:42 PM

Could you repeat that? I couldn't understand you with your head buried in the sand like an ostrich.

mickmoranis
10-18-2018, 05:45 PM
What ever happened to "equality of opportunity"?

:rolleyes:

Move to russia for what you consider equality of opportunity.

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 05:47 PM
Could you repeat that? I couldn't understand you with your head buried in the sand like an ostrich.

You're attacking the messenger instead of the message.

Wonkie
10-18-2018, 05:48 PM
Move to russia for what you consider equality of opportunity.

Hm. A 100% inheritance tax seems like a fair compromise. We are all created equal, are we not?

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 05:55 PM
Hm. A 100% inheritance tax seems like a fair compromise. We are all created equal, are we not?

Would that include children of people who took advantage of affirmative action?

Raev
10-18-2018, 05:55 PM
In a thread about how the alt right is a crew of internet trolls who type nothing but 1-line rhetorical fallacies, all of the people who would identify as left are typing nothing but 1-line rhetorical fallacies, while all of the people who would identify as right are writing pretty earnestly. It's ok fellow right-pals, the rabbits know the tide is turning. Wonkie probably dreams about sex with Trump.

loramin
10-18-2018, 05:56 PM

Oh dear god, I'm arguing with Scarred Child and Mick on this one, but here goes anyway.

As much as I like the idea, my conservative friend has convinced me that a 100% inheritance tax is impossible. Let's say you implement it. What will every rich parent do? Give all their money to their children (at the less than 100% gift tax rate).

Basically you can't have 100% inheritance tax, or any inheritance tax that's higher than the gift tax. And you can't have 100% gift tax (people like to be able to give each other, and their children, gifts).

But I do fully support making the two the exact same rate.

In a thread about how the alt right is a crew of internet trolls who type nothing but 1-line rhetorical fallacies, all of the people who would identify as left are typing nothing but 1-line rhetorical fallacies

It's almost like some of us were deliberately adopting the very techniques long used against us ... but clearly not me, as I obviously failed by being neither brief nor substance-less with this post.

Wonkie
10-18-2018, 05:56 PM
In a thread about how the alt right is a crew of internet trolls who type nothing but 1-line rhetorical fallacies, all of the people who would identify as left are typing nothing but 1-line rhetorical fallacies, while all of the people who would identify as right are writing pretty earnestly. It's ok fellow right-pals, the rabbits know the tide is turning and their only recourse is turning off topic into RNF-lite.

Start taking E if you're gonna cheerlead so hard. I wanna see em bounce.

Wonkie
10-18-2018, 05:57 PM
Oh dear god, I'm arguing with Scarred Child and Mick on this one, but here goes anyway.

As much as I like the idea, my conservative friend has convinced me that a 100% inheritance tax is impossible. Let's say you implement it. What will every rich parent do? Give all their money to their children (at the less than 100% gift tax rate).

Basically you can't have 100% inheritance tax, or any inheritance tax that's higher than the gift tax. And you can't have 100% gift tax (people like to be able to give each other, and their children, gifts).

But I do fully support making the two the exact same rate.

SIR it's rhetorical

Wonkie
10-18-2018, 05:59 PM
Would that include children of people who took advantage of affirmative action?

Sure, whatever floats yer boat. Equality man, shit is wild.

loramin
10-18-2018, 06:01 PM
SIR it's rhetorical

I suspected as much, but 100% inheritance tax is a pet peeve of mine so I felt the need to both respond and respond in non-quip form.

I'm a failure.

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 06:03 PM
Sure, whatever floats yer boat. Equality man, shit is wild.

Let's extend it to people who had a good shit on Saturday morning.

That's privilege, right?

Why stop at inheritance?

Wonkie
10-18-2018, 06:04 PM
I suspected as much, but 100% inheritance tax is a pet peeve of mine so I felt the need to both respond and respond in non-quip form.

I'm a failure.

What if we just applied the 100% tax directly to the parents?

BET YA DIDN'T THINK OF THAT ONE DID YA LIB! :D

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 06:08 PM
What if we just applied the 100% tax directly to the parents?

BET YA DIDN'T THINK OF THAT ONE DID YA LIB! :D

Inheritance tax is always a funny topic, because it shows the Left's true colors.

Envy.

It must suck to be so envious.

Do you get visibly angry when someone drives by in a Lamborghini?

What goes through your mind? How does it feel to be a hater?

Wonkie
10-18-2018, 06:12 PM
Inheritance tax is always a funny topic, because it shows the Left's true colors.

Envy.

It must suck to be so envious.

Do you get visibly angry when someone drives by in a Lamborghini?

What goes through your mind? How does it feel to be a hater?

Hater = believing in equality of opportunity?

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 06:14 PM
Hater = believing in equality of opportunity?

You're not believing in equality of opportunity by stealing someone's money.

Wonkie
10-18-2018, 06:14 PM
You're not believing in equality of opportunity by stealing someone's money.

Am too.

Wonkie
10-18-2018, 06:20 PM
how would inheritance tax apply to money i leave for my cat?

I assume she'd spend it on leather lingerie or raid DKP, so please don't.

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 06:21 PM
Am too.

Also, you're a Leftist.

You favor Outcome over Opportunity.

Get it right.

Wonkie
10-18-2018, 06:27 PM
Also, you're a Leftist.

You favor Outcome over Opportunity.

Get it right.

No elf deserves to be born wearing a fungi. You gotta earn it.

loramin
10-18-2018, 06:28 PM

QFT

maskedmelon
10-18-2018, 06:33 PM
i have no issue with massive inheritance tax as a matter of pragmatism. I've suggested it before. don't really have issue with high tax on individuals either. corporate tax should be 0 though because they are just groups of individuals who are already taxed and business provides jobs which every society needs.

America
10-18-2018, 06:37 PM

*wicked princess grin*

katrik
10-18-2018, 07:26 PM
I earned my fungi. Thanks seafurys.. I miss you.

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 07:30 PM
I'm not racist.

I just prepped a Mojo Roast Pork.

Libtards BTFO.

Sonderbeast
10-18-2018, 08:19 PM
It's great to read this thread with the op video in mind. Also funny to watch how the alt right trolls (not conservatives melon, no, don't insult conservatives) try to toe the line of their usual jargon in order to disprove the video.

Also fun to see comments that clearly show they didn't watch the video lol.

Lots of aggressive posts
Lots of irrelevant rabbit trails
Lots of false flag arguments
Lots of virtue signaling

sorry you're alt right bro

Raev
10-18-2018, 08:35 PM
Why would we be sorry? We're winning! The left's idiotic rabbit policies have resulted a generation who think you are subhuman NPCs. It's not getting better for you.

Plus we're winning at forumquest.

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 08:40 PM
It's great to read this thread with the op video in mind. Also funny to watch how the alt right trolls (not conservatives melon, no, don't insult conservatives) try to toe the line of their usual jargon in order to disprove the video.

Also fun to see comments that clearly show they didn't watch the video lol.

Lots of aggressive posts
Lots of irrelevant rabbit trails
Lots of false flag arguments
Lots of virtue signaling

sorry you're alt right bro

You posted a terrible video.

The creator puts "Alt-Right" in his titles for clickbait.

Then he creates strawman hypothetical arguments between two people and tries to attribute logical fallacies to a particular ideology.

You'd have to be retarded to think this is a good video.

It would be like me making a video about how only Communists fart.

Sonderbeast
10-18-2018, 08:42 PM
Why would we be sorry? We're winning! The left's idiotic rabbit policies have resulted a generation who think you are subhuman NPCs. It's not getting better for you.

Plus we're winning at forumquest.

Always attacking never defending.
Belittling
False statements

But it feels like your winning

sorry u didn't watch video

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 08:46 PM
Always attacking never defending.
Belittling
False statements

But it feels like your winning

sorry u didn't watch video

We have all three branches of government.

Remind me how exactly we aren't winning?

Sonderbeast
10-18-2018, 08:56 PM
We have all three branches of government.

Remind me how exactly we aren't winning?

Please remind me how you, personally, have benefitted from 3 branches of Republicans and are 'winning'.

(Lol)

The lack of self awareness in OT is entertaining to say the least.

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 09:12 PM
Please remind me how you, personally, have benefitted from 3 branches of Republicans and are 'winning'.

(Lol)

Excellent, now you're moving the goal posts. Just like the first example in your video.

You Alt-Right? Only Alt-Right moves goal posts.

Sonderbeast
10-18-2018, 09:16 PM

Raev
10-18-2018, 09:19 PM
We have all three branches of government

Yup. More than that, Trump has shifted US culture massively to the right and it isn't shifting back for another generation at least. We're remembering that WINNING IS GOOD again. It was amazing to watch the GOP senators find their balls during the Kavanaugh hearings: Graham is taunting Pocahantas, Hatch poo pooing Soros' paid protestors, and so on. This terrifies leftists, who are fundamentally anticompetitive (aka losers).

beargryllz
10-18-2018, 09:19 PM

(Lol)

Is that Gaben in your sig?

Sonderbeast
10-18-2018, 09:24 PM
Is that Gaben in your sig?

SOONtm

https://i.imgur.com/GYyMXZz.jpg

Swish2
10-18-2018, 10:21 PM
SOONtm

https://i.imgur.com/GYyMXZz.jpg

where's half life 3 you fuck

maskedmelon
10-18-2018, 10:23 PM
i have learned. thank you

Asteria
10-19-2018, 01:04 AM

Great post, really appreciate the link you provided and the logical and quite pragmatic approach you bring to this discussion. I'll try to come back to links like the one you sent me if I become more technically educated on all the jargon in the future. :o;)

Asteria
10-19-2018, 01:08 AM
Start taking E if you're gonna cheerlead so hard. I wanna see em bounce.

Lol :eek:

Asteria
10-19-2018, 01:19 AM
Yup. More than that, Trump has shifted US culture massively to the right and it isn't shifting back for another generation at least. We're remembering that WINNING IS GOOD again. It was amazing to watch the GOP senators find their balls during the Kavanaugh hearings: Graham is taunting Pocahantas, Hatch poo pooing Soros' paid protestors, and so on. This terrifies leftists, who are fundamentally anticompetitive (aka losers).

Sorry you live in such a bubble. Most of the country (normies) are neither uber "leftists" or delusional right-wingers. The Right wing got lucky in 2016 because the DNC and Hilary Clinton screwed up terribly and were way too smug about Clinton being an easy win.

BTW many people who tend to vote for Democratic candidates and liberal or progressive policies are not terrified in the least of the theatrics in DC, streets of Portland or New York, a few college campuses etc. Many like me are laughing, grinning, shaking our heads etc almost every day how foolish Mr. Trump and/or his hardcore cultists look and behave. These people understand these brawls are so small compared to things like race riots in cities of the 60s and anti-Vietnam marches. Not to mention how small this stuff is compared to the enmity between abolitionists and pro-slavery southerners in the 19th century. The "riots" of the past decade pale in comparison to real riots in the USA.

Sorry if you believe 80% of more your right-wing "news" you like to follow. But if you do, thanks for the entertainment. :D

Sonderbeast
10-19-2018, 01:26 AM
Sorry you live in such a bubble. Most of the country (normies) are neither uber "leftists" or delusional right-wingers. The Right wing got lucky in 2016 because the DNC and Hilary Clinton screwed up terribly and were way too smug about Clinton being an easy win.

BTW many people who tend to vote for Democratic candidates and liberal or progressive policies are not terrified in the least of the theatrics in DC, streets of Portland or New York, a few college campuses etc. Many like me are laughing almost every day how foolish Mr. Trump and/or his hardcore cultists look and behave. These people understand these brawls are so small compared to things like race riots in cities of the 60s and anti-Vietnam marches. Not to mention how small this stuff is compared to the enmity between abolitionists and pro-slavery southerners in the 19th century. The "riots" of the past decade pale in comparison to real riots in the USA.

Sorry if you believe 80% of more your right-wing "news" you like to follow. But if you do, thanks for the entertainment. :D

he wasn't arguing "in good faith"

Asteria
10-19-2018, 01:31 AM
he wasn't arguing "in good faith"

If so, he'd be better at acting than lots of actors on streaming shows these days ;)

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 06:17 AM

BTW many people who tend to vote for Democratic candidates and liberal or progressive policies are not terrified in the least of the theatrics in DC, streets of Portland or New York, a few college campuses etc. Many like me are laughing, grinning, shaking our heads etc almost every day how foolish Mr. Trump and/or his hardcore cultists look and behave. These people understand these brawls are so small compared to things like race riots in cities of the 60s and anti-Vietnam marches. Not to mention how small this stuff is compared to the enmity between abolitionists and pro-slavery southerners in the 19th century. The "riots" of the past decade pale in comparison to real riots in the USA.

So how do you deal with this little fact? Uh oh... (https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/negq5z/pro-trump-poll-millions-of-trump-supporters-are-basically-leftists)

zodium
10-19-2018, 06:52 AM
My measure of political success is how well I'm doing fighting other people within my own nation.

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 07:06 AM
My measure of political success is how well I'm doing fighting other people within my own nation.

It's easy for you to criticize, your country only has one political ideology.

That's called an indoctrinated cult.

zodium
10-19-2018, 07:22 AM
It's easy for me to criticize for lots of reasons, really. America and Americans are pretty low hanging fruit viz. critique.

maskedmelon
10-19-2018, 08:10 AM
It's easy for me to criticize for lots of reasons, really. America and Americans are pretty low hanging fruit viz. critique.

you saying it's easy to see up there from the pile of rotting fruits your sitting on? ^o^

maskedmelon
10-19-2018, 08:11 AM

this made me lol

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 08:16 AM

Can you even legally criticize us now that Article 13 is moving forward?

https://i.imgur.com/9LkD5ve.png

maskedmelon
10-19-2018, 08:18 AM
Can you even legally criticize us now that Article 13 is moving forward?

https://i.imgur.com/9LkD5ve.png

i thought that was just about copyrights?

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 08:25 AM
i thought that was just about copyrights?

I'm not trying to be accurate, I'm trying to get under his skin.

Patriam1066
10-19-2018, 09:37 AM
It's easy for you to criticize, your country only has one political ideology.

That's called an indoctrinated cult.

What country is he from?

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 09:38 AM
What country is he from?

Every country in Europe is like that, so it really doesn't matter.

America
10-19-2018, 09:38 AM
I think she's a German trans. Is that accurate? Not sure where I feel this way

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 09:41 AM
I think she's a German trans. Is that accurate? Not sure where I feel this way

Germany is possibly the worst country in Europe too.

Personally, I'm WOKE on the German Question.

Always have been horrible people, always will be.

zodium
10-19-2018, 09:48 AM
Brb, gonna write like 12 posts in a row to try and get under someone's skin.

Patriam1066
10-19-2018, 09:54 AM

What country are you from

Thanks

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 10:23 AM

It's obviously working :)

zodium
10-19-2018, 10:38 AM
lol

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 10:44 AM
lol

You: (sorry bud)
https://i.imgur.com/dTcAHZc.jpg

zodium
10-19-2018, 10:58 AM
Posting images ostensibly not about my own state of mind soothes the sinking feeling I get in my tum-tum when thinking about my culturally fractured nation's future. :o

mickmoranis
10-19-2018, 11:02 AM

Europeans are trash https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6s28th

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 11:03 AM
my culturally fractured nation's future. :o

Speaking of which, can you watch this video in your country or is it verboten?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO08SOe4RYg

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 11:07 AM
Europeans are trash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YCOT5LasKc

America
10-19-2018, 12:48 PM
Europeans are trash

misterbonkers
10-19-2018, 01:27 PM
Posting images ostensibly not about my own state of mind soothes the sinking feeling I get in my tum-tum when thinking about my culturally fractured nation's future. :o

https://i.imgur.com/N0jCwVh.jpg

Sonderbeast
10-19-2018, 01:58 PM

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 02:00 PM

https://i.imgur.com/N0jCwVh.jpg

Damn, how will I ever recover?

misterbonkers
10-19-2018, 02:04 PM
Damn, how will I ever recover?

npcs reset on server reset or once a week :o

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 02:05 PM

How would you know that?

Hmmm??

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 02:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/0WRGycq.png

misterbonkers
10-19-2018, 02:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0WRGycq.png

man if only you could break free of your /pol/ programming, you could almost not be an npc. so sad

maskedmelon
10-19-2018, 02:14 PM
i think the sloth is cute. I'm not sure about that kinda sloth, but the giant ones are freaking gross though. algae grows on them because they are so slow so they have liek a slimey green coating and they only poop liek once a month.

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 02:15 PM
man if only you could break free of your /pol/ programming, you could almost not be an npc. so sad

Oh, I'm the NPC, you say?

You don't say ;)

misterbonkers
10-19-2018, 02:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/uVFuWeq.png

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 02:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gYYH4XqJc8

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 03:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Ysw34pE_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Irulan
10-19-2018, 03:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fGZBcbS.png

Raev
10-19-2018, 03:14 PM
Great post, really appreciate the link you provided and the logical and quite pragmatic approach you bring to this discussion. I'll try to come back to links like the one you sent me if I become more technically educated on all the jargon in the future. :o;)

I don't want to be a total dick here since you aren't a pure troll like Wonkie/Ahlgador/Draconite (it's never a good sign when someone writes this) but:

1. If you don't understand the science yourself, why are you calling out other people for not understanding it?

2. My primary point was that the science is irrelevant. The economics and politics are what matter.

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 03:17 PM

I'm just a go getter.

Ahldagor
10-19-2018, 03:41 PM

Lol, the weakling far and away with more posts than anyone. Says a lot about their goals in life.

Wonkie
10-19-2018, 03:49 PM

this is disturbing. i must double my efforts.

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 03:50 PM
Lol, the weakling far and away with more posts than anyone. Says a lot about their goals in life.

Get on my FQ level, scrublet

Ahldagor
10-19-2018, 03:57 PM
Get on my FQ level, scrublet

Get on my level of not having dependency for a forum, lol. You proly have 22 times as many posts in this thread as I do. Sad. Well, not really, addicts tend to replace addictions rather than deal with the crux-issue. Yeah, weak and sad. You should seek Zoroaster.

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 04:19 PM
Get on my level of not having dependency for a forum, lol. You proly have 22 times as many posts in this thread as I do. Sad. Well, not really, addicts tend to replace addictions rather than deal with the crux-issue. Yeah, weak and sad. You should seek Zoroaster.

Maybe you're just lazy and useless.

Get to typing and maybe, just maybe you will be a powerhouse such as myself.

Again, stop collecting welfare checks and start typing.

clevergirl
10-19-2018, 04:21 PM
I'm getting on buproprion soon.

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 04:23 PM

You're having depression issues?

Nah..

loramin
10-19-2018, 04:23 PM

On it, good stuff.

Asteria
10-19-2018, 06:02 PM
So how do you deal with this little fact? Uh oh... (https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/negq5z/pro-trump-poll-millions-of-trump-supporters-are-basically-leftists)

But a lot of Americans follow politics casually and don't carefully select their candidates based on stated policy goals. That means that many Trump voters are totally reachable by the right Democrat, and that, in 2020, the right candidate won't need to tack meekly to the center to win them.

I generally do NOT equate a Trump voter with a hardcore Trump supporter. I am of the opinion that at least 20% of his voters are embarrassed by lots of his actions and behavior. I also don't believe that the devotion of his supporters is absolute enough just like the vice article concludes - that if the democrats run a good populist style candidate in 2020 they can siphon some Trump voters.

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 06:07 PM
I generally do NOT equate a Trump voter with a hardcore Trump supporter. I am of the opinion that at least 20% of his voters are embarrassed by lots of his actions and behavior. I also don't believe that the devotion of his supporters is absolute enough just like the vice article concludes - that if the democrats run a good populist style candidate in 2020 they can siphon some Trump voters.

Sure, but the Democrats won't.

They'll continue to double down like they have for the past two years.

Meanwhile, Trump is delivering on his promises. Why would they defect now? Trump hasn't changed since the election either.

The Left is moving more to the Left and they've completely abandoned the white working class (which is why Trump won the Rust Belt).

Sorry if you got your hopes up.

Asteria
10-19-2018, 06:11 PM
Speaking of which, can you watch this video in your country or is it verboten?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO08SOe4RYg

Lol, where did Trump read this little snake poem? Very creative movie trailer with the ominous scenes and music.

Asteria
10-19-2018, 06:13 PM
Sure, but the Democrats won't.

They'll continue to double down like they have for the past two years.

Meanwhile, Trump is delivering on his promises. Why would they defect now? Trump hasn't changed since the election either.

The Left is moving more to the Left and they've completely abandoned the white working class (which is why Trump won the Rust Belt).

Sorry if you got your hopes up.

Oh, glad you're so woke to the fact that far left = anti-white ;:rolleyes::p

If only we all were so enlightened.... :(

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 06:14 PM
Hello, fellow kids! (https://youtu.be/SwizfmPNrH8)

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 06:17 PM
Oh, glad you're so woke to the fact that far left = anti-white ;:rolleyes::p

Hey, you guys started the identity politics game.

That sword cuts both ways.

When you're admitted anti-white, white people are naturally not going to vote against themselves.

Sorry. The Democrats just banked on minorities.

If someone hates you for your skin color, you're not going to vote for them.

Sonderbeast
10-19-2018, 06:17 PM
Ted Cruz responds by riding a unicycle in a black angus parking lot. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ)

Asteria
10-19-2018, 06:23 PM
Hey, you guys started the identity politics game.

That sword cuts both ways.

When you're admitted anti-white, white people are naturally not going to vote against themselves.

Sorry. The Democrats just banked on minorities.

If someone hates you for your skin color, you're not going to vote for them.

Nope, liar liar. :(:o

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 06:29 PM
Nope, liar liar. :(:o

Really?

Tell me, why would I vote for someone like this as a white person? (https://youtu.be/n_Og06RD8MM)

misterbonkers
10-19-2018, 06:50 PM
Really?

Tell me, why would I vote for someone like this as a white person? (https://youtu.be/n_Og06RD8MM)

because politics is more than just about you, it's about society at large?

"ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" ring a bell?

Wonkie
10-19-2018, 06:55 PM
Really?

she never ran for public office anywhere

i pray this has been enlightening for you

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 07:19 PM
because politics is more than just about you, it's about society at large?

"ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" ring a bell?

If you're white and you vote for someone like that, you're a little bitch with no self respect.

I wouldn't pressure a black dude to vote for someone who hates black people because "politics are bigger than him".

That's voting for a potential knife in the back.

Lol stupid as hell

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 07:22 PM
she never ran for public office anywhere

i pray this has been enlightening for you

Do you just talk out of your ass without researching it first? (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Boynton_Brown)

misterbonkers
10-19-2018, 07:30 PM
If you're white and you vote for someone like that, you're a little bitch with no self respect.

I wouldn't pressure a black dude to vote for someone who hates black people because "politics are bigger than him".

That's voting for a potential knife in the back.

Lol stupid as hell

we get it, you're a self-absorbed nazi, move on

America
10-19-2018, 07:36 PM
Where do y'all stand on the black question?

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 07:36 PM
we get it, you're a self-absorbed nazi, move on

Ah, I'm a Nazi because I don't like when people are racist towards me?

Neat.

Wonkie
10-19-2018, 07:54 PM
Do you just talk out of your ass without researching it first? (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Boynton_Brown)

I did googled it first, looks like you don't know what public office is frien!

im not surprised

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 08:38 PM
I did googled it first, looks like you don't know what public office is frien!

im not surprised

She's currently the president of the Democrat Party of Florida and was a higher up in Utah's party.

She was also in the running for DNC chair.

Sure, no public office but you're really being pedantic when it comes to her influence, which is what really matters.

Wonkie
10-19-2018, 09:18 PM
She's currently the president of the Democrat Party of Florida and was a higher up in Utah's party.

Sure, no public office but you're really being pedantic when it comes to her influence, which is what really matters.

It was announced on April 26, 2017 that the Florida Democratic Party had hired Brown as its President (Executive Director).[17] She succeeds Scott Arceneaux, the top party administrator for the last seven years.[18] She resigned in November after she was accused of enabling sexual harassment from former Chair Stephen Bittel.[19]

Ahldagor
10-19-2018, 09:20 PM

Womp womp.

Sonderbeast
10-19-2018, 09:22 PM
Boring meta thread, ban op

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 09:35 PM
It was announced on April 26, 2017 that the Florida Democratic Party had hired Brown as its President (Executive Director).[17] She succeeds Scott Arceneaux, the top party administrator for the last seven years.[18] She resigned in November after she was accused of enabling sexual harassment from former Chair Stephen Bittel.[19]

So what's your point of even bringing up that she isn't running for public office?

That it isn't a concern I should have?

What about when the crowd cheered during her speech? When the other DNC Chair hopefuls were clapping behind her?

I bet this is the first time you saw that video.

Because this type of conduct is normal and accepted within the Democrat Party.

And the fact that people call me a Nazi because I won't vote for someone who hates me for the color of my skin is hilarious.

You know what she said is wrong because you're not defending her words. You pivoted to the fact that she wasn't running for office.

And that's at least a relief, because you aren't totally gone and accepting the racist kool-aid like the rest.

Wonkie
10-19-2018, 09:37 PM
So what's your point of even bringing up that she isn't running for public office?

That it isn't a concern I should have?

What about when the crowd cheered during her speech? When the other DNC Chair hopefuls were clapping behind her?

I bet this is the first time you saw that video.

Because this type of conduct is normal and accepted within the Democrat Party.

And the fact that people call me a Nazi because I won't vote for someone who hates me for the color of my skin is hilarious.

You know what she said is wrong because you're not defending her words. You pivoted to the fact that she wasn't running for office.

And that's at least a relief, because you aren't totally gone and accepting the racist kool-aid like the rest.

did not read

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 09:39 PM
did not read

Deflecting again.

It's all good, I don't want to out you in front of your leftist friends.

Woke-ie is getting red pilled.

Wonkie
10-19-2018, 09:44 PM
Deflecting again.

It's all good, I don't want to out you in front of your leftist friends.

Woke-ie is getting red pilled.

taking your meaning here as that agreeing with you makes me a faygate, and i agree that's true

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 09:49 PM
taking your meaning here as that agreeing with you makes me a faygate, and i agree that's true

It's all good man...I can see you're having doubts about the Democrats.

We don't have to dig any deeper into that.

I know the surrounding leftists would cast you out of the tribe for merely showing doubt or questioning your superiors.

It's okay, bud. On our side, you can think for yourself. You're an individual. You aren't part of their hive.

You can break the conditioning. I see it in you, Wonkie.

You can do this.

Wonkie
10-19-2018, 09:54 PM
It's all good man...I can see you're having doubts about the Democrats.

We don't have to dig any deeper into that.

I know the surrounding leftists would cast you out of the tribe for merely showing doubt or questioning your superiors.

It's okay, bud. On our side, you can think for yourself. You're an individual. You aren't part of their hive.

You can break the conditioning. I see it in you, Wonkie.

You can do this.

*copypastes progressive voter guide onto ballot*

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 09:59 PM
*copypastes progressive voter guide onto ballot*

There ya go.

I agree, it's best that you keep up with the illusion that you're still a Democrat.

That'll throw them off the trail. Good strategy.

Wonkie
10-19-2018, 10:04 PM
There ya go.

I agree, it's best that you keep up with the illusion that you're still a Democrat.

That'll throw them off the trail. Good strategy.

I voted for Bush in 2004 :)

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 10:16 PM
I voted for Bush in 2004 :)

I know you're not one-dimensional like the rest of these zombies.

There's a reason why my banter is friendlier with you.

loramin
10-19-2018, 10:25 PM
I voted for McCain. What does that get me?

Sonderbeast
10-19-2018, 10:36 PM
i voted for mccain once

now hes dead

what have i done

Ahldagor
10-20-2018, 01:23 AM
None have you done anything. Which, honestly, is the best part. Absutely America, nothing for something but you take what you get. Take the ticket, enjoy the ride.

Asteria
10-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Really?

What exactly is she running for and who gets to vote for that? Are you secretly part of the DNC? I don't imagine I will ever have an opportunity to vote for this woman for anything? Or do you think she has a chance to be president or is going to run for a statewide election somewhere? :confused::confused:

Asteria
10-20-2018, 02:03 AM
None have you done anything. Which, honestly, is the best part. Absutely America, nothing for something but you take what you get. Take the ticket, enjoy the ride.

Thanks Dad, you always know the right words to say! :D *hugs*

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 08:19 AM
What exactly is she running for and who gets to vote for that? Are you secretly part of the DNC? I don't imagine I will ever have an opportunity to vote for this woman for anything? Or do you think she has a chance to be president or is going to run for a statewide election somewhere? :confused::confused:

She was in the running for DNC Chair.

She was also the president of Florida's Democrat Party and a higher up in Utah's Democrat Party.

Her speech also gained applause and cheers from everyone in the room, who are all elite members of the Democrat Party.

Please don't try to play it off as she's some fringe person with no connections to Democrats.

clevergirl
10-20-2018, 01:25 PM
She was in the running for DNC Chair.

She was also the president of Florida's Democrat Party and a higher up in Utah's Democrat Party.

Her speech also gained applause and cheers from everyone in the room, who are all elite members of the Democrat Party.

Please don't try to play it off as she's some fringe person with no connections to Democrats.

Funny. I lived in UT up until 08 and FL kinda duel citizenship and never heard of her.

She's not the boogymoron in office.

We got the likes of Jeff Sessions, Mike Pompous, and Tony Porkem in their underage assets though all pulling the puppet strings.

You can tell me who is an actual relevant threat to our democracy and even the freedom of religion though.

You guys are winning now. But trust me. Public opinion will change.

If you cared an ounce about the Republic beyond your own near term tax cut gains you wouldn't let these shameful assholes represent your party or religion.

The problem you have is you think you can maintain control just with government authority and force.

Let me introduce you to the 60s bro. Let's think about 2034.

Nothing good is going to come from short term old grumpy republicanism. It's got 4 years max before the economy burns out completely due to unsustainable corporate practices.

Freedom was overrated anyway, and y'all are just hastening its demise.

I was a patriot and I know this from life experience. Why do you think I'm suicidal?

If it was just me I probably wouldn't care. I've got no self worth. What really bakes my noodle is knowing there's almost nothing I can do and nothing will really change for hundreds or thousands of years after I'm gone. It basically means all my good will is wasted on pathetic greedy losers with a subhuman IQ due to generations of ignorance, poverty, and industrial waste.

Sad times indeed.

Hope this helps the rapture.

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 01:33 PM
Freedom was overrated anyway

subhuman

You're supposed to be the good guy?

clevergirl
10-20-2018, 01:37 PM
You're supposed to be the good guy?

More like Queen Thakisis.

You're dumb if cherry picking and taking me out of context is the best you can do. What you are doing is shooting the messenger because you don't like the way they look and sound. You want to live in denial. You've got my consent bro.

I don't want to shit on you. There are no "good guys" emphasis on "guys" for 2018 lol.

Again. The wheel turns and this nation burns. See you after the long winter.

Asteria
10-20-2018, 01:41 PM
Funny. I lived in UT up until 08 and FL kinda duel citizenship and never heard of her.

She's not the boogymoron in office.

Nothing good is going to come from short term old grumpy republicanism. It's got 4 years max before the economy burns out completely due to unsustainable corporate practices.

I was a patriot and I know this from life experience. Why do you think I'm suicidal?

Sad times indeed.

Hope this helps the rapture.

I believe if you just go by the nightly news
Your faith in all mankind would be the first thing you lose (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liqktLC7xR0)

I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks
I believe most people are good

zodium
10-20-2018, 01:51 PM
I recently watched a video about how alt right forum trolls will cut out a small piece of a larger argument in order to change the subject away from topics they know are dangerously untenable for them.

It was pretty cool, can't remember where I saw it.

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 01:54 PM
I recently watched a video about how alt right forum trolls will cut out a small piece of a larger argument in order to change the subject away from topics they know are dangerously untenable for them.

It was pretty cool, can't remember where I saw it.

The poster above you, Asteria, just bolded the text out of clevergirl's post and changed the subject.

Asteria is Alt-Right. Confirmed.

Asteria
10-20-2018, 02:16 PM
The poster above you, Asteria, just bolded the text out of clevergirl's post and changed the subject.

Asteria is Alt-Right. Confirmed.

The bolded part is the key piece of truth of her post. Many people including me agree with that part of her post. I am not trolling her. I just wish she was a little more happy or optimistic.

Hope this helps.

clevergirl
10-20-2018, 02:19 PM
Anyway, I'm sorry for sharing my headache and depression with you all. I struggled to hit submit today.

No matter what you all believe, think, do, have done, want to do, I hope it brings you happiness.

Best wishes, the undead.

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 02:20 PM
The bolded part is the key piece of truth of her post. Many people including me agree with that part of her post. I am not trolling her. I just wish she was a little more happy or optimistic.

Hope this helps.

You still focused on a particular part of her post and changed the subject.

According to zodium, you're alt-right.

Why do you hate Jews?

clevergirl
10-20-2018, 02:21 PM
I believe if you just go by the nightly news
Your faith in all mankind would be the first thing you lose (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liqktLC7xR0)

I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks
I believe most people are good

Yeah, point taken. Have to avoid all news like the plague. They're not in the feel good business.

zodium
10-20-2018, 02:25 PM
Oh shit, I'm realizing they've got my number, but I literally don't know any other way to argue and I don't know how to stop posting.

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 02:26 PM
Oh shit, I'm realizing they've got my number, but I literally don't know any other way to argue and I don't know how to stop posting.

I just made you look like a complete idiot.

Just stop.

zodium
10-20-2018, 02:30 PM
I'm panicking. If I stop posting, I'll look like weak and impotent. But if I keep defending myself, I'll keep making myself look like a little red cartoon man, because I don't know how to do anything else. I desperately need to create an out!

clevergirl
10-20-2018, 02:35 PM
You still focused on a particular part of her post and changed the subject.

According to zodium, you're alt-right.

Why do you hate Jews?

Idk about you but I've been talking to Jewish people more. They've got some good ideas. Bring peace to our own house before we try to bring it to others for example. Tough love is frowned upon in the Talmud.

I'm the product of strife, tough love, and hatred. I promise. You do not want me to become the world.

Lay off the Twitter trolling and homophobia unless you really want that authoritarian trans ethnostate.

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 02:36 PM
I'm panicking. If I stop posting, I'll look like weak and impotent. But if I keep defending myself, I'll keep making myself look like a little red cartoon man, because I don't know how to do anything else. I desperately need to create an out!

G... Ge... Get out of my head!

Lol

Seriously though, your mind reading is about as reliable as your ability to spot "Alt-Right argument tactics".

Here's a lesson: People argue differently across all ideologies.

You'd have to be retarded to think otherwise.

What, do you think the Alt-Right meets up together to take an oath of argument tactics? Lol

zodium
10-20-2018, 02:40 PM
I know, I'll go on the offensive! That'll get me out of this bind.

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 02:41 PM
Idk about you but I've been talking to Jewish people more. They've got some good ideas. Bring peace to our own house before we try to bring it to others for example. Tough love is frowned upon in the Talmud.

I'm the product of strife, tough love, and hatred. I promise. You do not want me to become the world.

Lay off the Twitter trolling and homophobia unless you really want that authoritarian trans ethnostate.

(Sorry, I have respond to your full comment or else I'm Alt-Right)

It's good you're talking to Jews. I'm sure they have plenty of good ideas. I did not know that about the Talmud and tough love, interesting.

I wouldn't sell yourself short, your past doesn't define you.

I do not have a Twitter account and I do not partake in homophobia. I'd probably fuck a dude on a dare.

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 02:43 PM
I know, I'll go on the offensive! That'll get me out of this bind.

Rule number 876: "If anyone criticizes you, they're an Alt-Right Nazi."

Do you seriously not-see(nazi?) how retarded your logic is?

zodium
10-20-2018, 03:15 PM
Consciously forcing myself to defy expectations by posting in ways that visibly differ from those now recognizably "alt-right," the substance and posture of my posting is transformed.

I'm not owned.

I'm not owned.

I'm not owned.

https://i.imgur.com/vOqtlqp.jpg

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 03:17 PM
Consciously forcing myself to defy expectations by posting in ways that visibly differ from those now recognizably "alt-right," the substance and posture of my posting is transformed.

I'm not owned.

I'm not owned.

I'm not owned.

https://i.imgur.com/vOqtlqp.jpg

I notice you're going on the offensive.

Care to tell us anything?

What are your thoughts on the Jews? Negative?

misterbonkers
10-20-2018, 03:24 PM
thank you gatmanno for being the ray of sunshine this server desperately needs

clevergirl
10-20-2018, 03:38 PM
Corn on the cobbb sooo good. I love to grill them. Lots of salt. A little dry. And some char.

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 04:16 PM
thank you gatmanno for being the ray of sunshine this server desperately needs

https://i.imgur.com/2Spz3xI.gif

misterbonkers
10-20-2018, 04:27 PM
strange of you to post porn to escape getting owned, but not big surprise. i'd want my account deleted too

Sonderbeast
10-20-2018, 04:47 PM
Gat woke

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 04:49 PM
strange of you to post porn to escape getting owned, but not big surprise. i'd want my account deleted too

1. Gat got owned.

2. That is not porn.

zodium
10-20-2018, 04:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/U57NsPc.gif

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 05:10 PM
Rule number 325: "If anyone posts a gif of a ladybug, they're an Alt-Right Nazi. Amen."

Sonderbeast
10-20-2018, 05:27 PM
Rule number 325: "If anyone posts a gif of a ladybug, they're an Alt-Right Nazi. Amen."

Observe class: this is called "baiting"

When a user grossly misrepresents his perceived opponents In order to instigate an engagement.

It is usually used when a topic has wound it's way down and requires additional input, and thereby can pull in new voices into the conversation so that the troll can continue to toy with them.

Review thread for more examples.

Wonkie
10-20-2018, 05:29 PM
i thought baiting was RP cybering with other dudes

Sonderbeast
10-20-2018, 05:34 PM
Wonkie, I need you to go to the principals office.

Wonkie
10-20-2018, 05:43 PM
Wonkie, I need you to go to the principals office.

I can't today. My jaw is already sore. Send Dino.

misterbonkers
10-20-2018, 05:55 PM
I can't today. My jaw is already sore. Send Dino.

he's busy circlejerking in a subreddit

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 05:55 PM
Observe class: this is called "baiting"

When a user grossly misrepresents his perceived opponents In order to instigate an engagement.

It is usually used when a topic has wound it's way down and requires additional input, and thereby can pull in new voices into the conversation so that the troll can continue to toy with them.

Review thread for more examples.

How is it misrepresenting him?

You guys (and the video) apply every general argument tactic to the Alt-Right.

How would "posting a ladybug gif" not be included?

I really think you guys are having trouble because your comments are intellectually inconsistent.

It also requires about 10 of you to try to take me on.

Because your arguments are weak. Leftists never attack unless they're in the safety of a mob.

Like Trump says, "Jobs, not Mobs."

Asteria
10-20-2018, 05:59 PM
@Scaringchildren: strange of you to post porn to escape getting owned, but not big surprise. i'd want my account deleted too

clevergirl
10-20-2018, 06:19 PM
Meh, well Trump was just up there again condoning violence directly from that GOP politician in Montana.

Again.

So like my biggest problem with the GOP right now is:

They're the only ones allowed to be angry
They're the only ones allowed to threaten people
They're the only ones allowed to use violence
They get away with it whenever it's against someone that's not part of their tribe.
They are hypocrites.

I mean the left sometimes does this, but it's not even generally condoned. Especially when it's an angry woman who's really been tortured and abused. I mean God for bid a woman becomes legitimately angry enough and justified in stepping over the line after getting groped or whatever.

You really better get control over your boys in the GOP. Their ass is constantly flapping in the wind and people are becoming more and more intolerant. Maybe if you don't want to be slapped around like little bitches, get your boy Trump to sit down and shut up.

Ahldagor
10-20-2018, 06:36 PM
hurr durr npc cpn rrud rruh

Sonderbeast
10-20-2018, 06:54 PM
Sc i genuinely doubt you think we are contending with you. I don't even think you believe half of the retarded shit that you say

You are compulsively posting for attention and post count and we are enjoying ridiculing it.

Hope this helps

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 07:03 PM
They're the only ones allowed to be angry
They're the only ones allowed to threaten people
They're the only ones allowed to use violence
They get away with it whenever it's against someone that's not part of their tribe.
They are hypocrites.

Here's a list of over 600 incidents of Leftist violence in the past year or so. 27 incidents since Oct. 1st alone, including politicians being mailed ricin poison and Minnesota politicians getting jumped. (https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/)

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 07:04 PM
Sc i genuinely doubt you think we are contending with you. I don't even think you believe half of the retarded shit that you say

You are compulsively posting for attention and post count and we are enjoying ridiculing it.

Hope this helps

Jobs not Mobs.

Raev
10-20-2018, 07:53 PM
Maybe if you don't want to be slapped around like little bitches, get your boy Trump to sit down and shut up.

Trump and the new GOP are the party of k-selection. K-selected people are primed for harsh competition in an environment of scarcity. We love conflict.

The Democrats are the party of r-selection. R-selected people are primed for massive reproduction in an environment of abundance. They hate conflict and need free resources to survive.

If anyone is going to get slapped around, it's going to be the soyboys and manjaws of the Democrats. I love it when the Democrats try their mob tactics; it just motivates the GOP.

But more likely, after the the 2018 red wave that sees the Republicans maintain control of the House and Senate (and replaces the RINOs with real conservatives, and let's not forget the Supreme Court and the Presidency) the conflict averse rabbits that make up the Democractic party will be desperately fleeing the sinking ship. I fully expect Draconite and Wonkie and all of the communist trolls to be claiming that they were conservative all along in 2020.

Sonderbeast
10-20-2018, 08:17 PM
Trump and the new GOP are the party of k-selection. K-selected people are primed for harsh competition in an environment of scarcity. We love conflict.

The Democrats are the party of r-selection. R-selected people are primed for massive reproduction in an environment of abundance. They hate conflict and need free resources to survive.

If anyone is going to get slapped around, it's going to be the soyboys and manjaws of the Democrats. I love it when the Democrats try their mob tactics; it just motivates the GOP.

But more likely, after the the 2018 red wave that sees the Republicans maintain control of the House and Senate (and replaces the RINOs with real conservatives, and let's not forget the Supreme Court and the Presidency) the conflict averse rabbits that make up the Democractic party will be desperately fleeing the sinking ship. I fully expect Draconite and Wonkie and all of the communist trolls to be claiming that they were conservative all along in 2020.

Quoted for posterity

ScaringChildren
10-20-2018, 08:21 PM
Quoted for posterity

You're not arguing in good faith.

Alt-Right tactic #345.