PDA

View Full Version : Petition to enforce removal of controversial threads in Off Topic

Sonderbeast
10-14-2018, 12:06 PM
This has gone in long enough. Off-topic has become a harbor for political biplexive autonormal contrast and an outlet for numerous controversial topics solely intended to trigger Loramin. Trolls are coming here to post irrelevant nonsense that is even off topic to the threads themselves. It's inflammatory, mean spirited, and deserves to be contained in rants and flames. Please ban or remove all users utilizing this forum for rants and flames purposes and reset their post counts.

This is a great idea and you should support it.

loramin
10-14-2018, 12:34 PM
This has gone in long enough. Off-topic has become a harbor for political biplexive autonormal contrast and an outlet for numerous controversial topics solely intended to trigger Loramin. Trolls are coming here to post irrelevant nonsense that is even off topic to the threads themselves. It's inflammatory, mean spirited, and deserves to be contained in rants and flames. Please ban or remove all users utilizing this forum for rants and flames purposes and reset their post counts.

But I'm so easily triggered! ;)

Seriously though, I support this. It really does feel like the level of discourse in off topic has dropped considerably, to the point where Off Topic feels like Rants and Flames Lite ("just like Rants and Flames, but with 20% less doxing, grossly offensive statements, and calories!")

Sonderbeast
10-14-2018, 12:39 PM
MRAFGA!!

aaezil
10-14-2018, 12:58 PM
Off topic is incel safe harbour where will they go

Ahldagor
10-14-2018, 01:04 PM

I support this on the grounds of the weakling posters disolving every thread to politics.

Wonkie
10-14-2018, 01:26 PM
molon labe

ScaringChildren
10-14-2018, 02:03 PM
"MY POLITICAL OPPONENTS NEED TO BANNED BECAUSE I LITERALLY CANNOT DEFEAT THEM"

Git gud.

Ahldagor
10-14-2018, 03:37 PM

Git gud.

Lol, u mad bruh?

Danth
10-14-2018, 03:51 PM
Off topic is incel safe harbour where will they go

What's an "incel?" This past year I keep seeing that odd-to-me word. I suppose it's the current fad but I don't keep up to date on fads or memes. Something tells me I don't want to do a web search for the term.

I must not read this particular forum enough since I mostly associate Loramin as "the guy who updates the wiki a lot" and don't see why anyone should have a problem with his posts.

Danth

katrik
10-14-2018, 04:17 PM
I believe it means “involuntary celebrate”.. meaning they’re ugly, autistic, whatever.. and can’t get dates.

loramin
10-14-2018, 04:45 PM
I believe it means “involuntary celebrate”.. meaning they’re ugly, autistic, whatever.. and can’t get dates.

That, and also (typically) they blame others for their state. Mainly women, but really anyone except themselves is fair game.

I must not read this particular forum enough since I mostly associate Loramin as "the guy who updates the wiki a lot" and don't see why anyone should have a problem with his posts.

You must stay out of Off Topic and Rants and Flames ... which is a healthy choice. I often try to argue politics grounded in reality against some very detached-from-reality folks in those forums, who often respond by trying to "trigger" me.

Other reasonable/grounded people (on both sides of the political spectrum) get involved too, but the heavy amount of trolling from the detached ones tends to scare most normal/sane people (like yourself) away.

America
10-14-2018, 04:45 PM
It's one of the most literary places on the entire Internet. Sorry you can't hang pee brain

Danth
10-14-2018, 04:58 PM
Thanks Katrik and Loramin for the responses. Obvious enough in hindsight, but I wouldn't have guessed it.

Danth

ScaringChildren
10-14-2018, 05:11 PM
Lol, u mad bruh?

I'm not the one creating threads about deleting shit lol

Wonkie
10-14-2018, 05:50 PM
That, and also (typically) they blame others for their state. Mainly women, but really anyone except themselves is fair game.

https://i.imgur.com/KOoHNGr.jpg

ScaringChildren
10-14-2018, 05:54 PM

Incels are the male versions of feminists.

America
10-14-2018, 05:58 PM
My electric toothbrush died last night my breath on stank. Im involuntarily celibant.

ScaringChildren
10-14-2018, 06:00 PM
My electric toothbrush died last night my breath on stank. Im involuntarily celibant.

A dead electric toothbrush becomes a toothbrush.

No sympathy.

America
10-14-2018, 06:03 PM
The little head on that thing ain't brushin Jack by hand Holmes. I bet you get cavities

ScaringChildren
10-14-2018, 06:10 PM
The little head on that thing ain't brushin Jack by hand Holmes. I bet you get cavities

I've never had a cavity or any dental problems in my life.

Dental health is evidence of high class ancestry.

Bow to me peasant.

Sonderbeast
10-14-2018, 07:11 PM

Git gud.

https://i.imgur.com/Yzw7at2.gif

ScaringChildren
10-14-2018, 07:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Yzw7at2.gif

I called you Triggered first, so this is you:

(sorry the baby isn't in a fursuit)
https://i.imgur.com/t9OQDpt_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Swish2
10-14-2018, 08:26 PM
What is controversial though?

Sonderbeast
10-14-2018, 08:29 PM
I called you Triggered first, so this is you:

(sorry the baby isn't in a fursuit)
https://i.imgur.com/t9OQDpt_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

I am so mad right now.

really ;)

mickmoranis
10-14-2018, 08:46 PM

this is why i dont like libs

cus they want us to help every minority

but when there is one that is about genetically weak white males theyre like LOL LETS BULLY THEM

ScaringChildren
10-14-2018, 08:48 PM
I am so mad right now.

really ;)

The fact you started this thread proves you were mad and triggered.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Sonderbeast
10-14-2018, 08:48 PM
this is why i dont like libs

cus they want us to help every minority

but when there is one that is about genetically weak white males theyre like LOL LETS BULLY THEM

Agreed Comrade mickmoranis; us weak white males need to stand up for our whites.

Sonderbeast
10-14-2018, 08:50 PM
Scaringkids is so obsessed with me right now, he's like a little puppy.

mickmoranis
10-14-2018, 09:03 PM
Agreed Comrade mickmoranis; us weak white males need to stand up for our whites.

it just is a clear example of how fake lefties are, they talk about helping minorities but as soon as its a minority group they dont perticularly identify as weak they think that its 100% to bully them relentlessly.

It's part of the reason I find liberals hypcritical.

If a conserve wanted to make fun of incesl, by all means, conservs don't walk around acting like they are the empathetic ones that are looking out for the underdogs.

But how quickly a liberal will jump to just bullying when they're "allowed to" makes me sick.

ScaringChildren
10-14-2018, 09:06 PM
Scaringkids is so obsessed with me right now, he's like a little puppy.

Lemme suck dat dick

Sonderbeast
10-14-2018, 09:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9vzpQUr.gif

katrik
10-14-2018, 09:22 PM
it just is a clear example of how fake lefties are, they talk about helping minorities but as soon as its a minority group they dont perticularly identify as weak they think that its 100% to bully them relentlessly.

It's part of the reason I find liberals hypcritical.

If a conserve wanted to make fun of incesl, by all means, conservs don't walk around acting like they are the empathetic ones that are looking out for the underdogs.

But how quickly a liberal will jump to just bullying when they're "allowed to" makes me sick.

I was giving a clear definition. I don’t rly care either way.

Ahldagor
10-14-2018, 10:08 PM
Mick must assert their dichotomy in order to feel validated. It's an odd lack of self-confidence that's found in the weakest of our species. Scaringchildren is following into the same cliche, hilariously enough. The schtick is getting stale and weaker.

ScaringChildren
10-14-2018, 10:20 PM
Mick must assert their dichotomy in order to feel validated. It's an odd lack of self-confidence that's found in the weakest of our species. Scaringchildren is following into the same cliche, hilariously enough. The schtick is getting stale and weaker.

"Weak weak weakling weak weak weakling"

- Ahldagor

Ahldagor
10-14-2018, 10:47 PM
"Weak weak weakling weak weak weakling"

- Ahldagor

I'm glad that you accept the weakness without refutation, weakling. You might be able to improve.

mickmoranis
10-14-2018, 10:50 PM
I remember why i left last time, i got tired of aligators really bad humor and its starting to kick in again.

Sonderbeast
10-14-2018, 11:01 PM
I remember why i left last time, i got tired of aligators really bad humor and its starting to kick in again.

That's what you get for living in Florida.

*crocodile smile*

Wonkie
10-14-2018, 11:13 PM
just found out Norks is a slur and no, no it's not

:mad:

America
10-14-2018, 11:18 PM
Breasts are awesome you can't slurry them

ScaringChildren
10-14-2018, 11:22 PM
I'm glad that you accept the weakness without refutation, weakling. You might be able to improve.

Find a new angle, brotha. You're beating this one into the ground already.

If we're going to go back and forth, I want it to be at least fun and witty.

Swish2
10-14-2018, 11:25 PM
What is controversial though?

Sonderbeast
10-14-2018, 11:31 PM
I just counted at least 10 things already posted in this thread that could qualify.

Wonkie
10-14-2018, 11:42 PM
Sonderbeast facts:

*can count to "at least ten"
*makes embarrassing threads
*used to be a bird

Ahldagor
10-15-2018, 12:40 AM
Find a new angle, brotha. You're beating this one into the ground already.

If we're going to go back and forth, I want it to be at least fun and witty.

Why would I care about what a weakling wants?

Sonderbeast
10-15-2018, 01:28 AM
ALL YOUR POST TALLY's ARE ILLEGITIMATE

Swish2
10-15-2018, 04:38 AM
This is probably the worst off topic thread in a few weeks.

ScaringChildren
10-15-2018, 05:50 AM
This is probably the worst off topic thread in a few weeks.

ScaringChildren
10-15-2018, 05:53 AM
Why would I care about what a weakling wants?

You are by far the most boring person on this forum. You can't even keep the ball in play.

When you become predictable, you're boring.

Work on your game.

maskedmelon
10-15-2018, 11:08 AM
OP has become antipuppeterian. SAD! i for one support the right of the individual to troll himself to whatever extent he see fit so long as the posts do not rise to the level of spam. none of us are compelled to read the flagellations of others. in fact, there is a lot of content that i no longer read because the novelty has waned or it just ain't what it used to be for whatever reason.

Schaduwridder
10-15-2018, 11:28 AM
what a boring thread

5 pages of idiots rambling about nothing

delete this

this user was banned
10-15-2018, 11:36 AM
Sound like we need to remove this thread because it's controversial...

Sonderbeast
10-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Sound like we need to remove this thread because it's controversial...

Are we the baddies?

d3r14k
10-16-2018, 10:23 AM
You either make posts about cleaning up the forums or live long enough to see yourself become the shiptoasting villain.

You have reached supervillain status now, Draconite. Fite me in the streets.

Sonderbeast
10-16-2018, 10:26 AM
You either make posts about cleaning up the forums or live long enough to see yourself become the shiptoasting villain.

You have reached supervillain status now, Draconite. Fite me in the streets.

Fuck

clevergirl
10-16-2018, 10:40 AM
There's nothing of value worth saving here. Just delete this subforum. Take the top 10 posters, purge and IP ban the ranges they're on. With a message to email the admin for clearance.

Dedicate a mod to deleting shit posts.

I have half a mind to volunteer.

d3r14k
10-16-2018, 10:41 AM
Fuck

Yes, I would be scared to fite me too.

Would you prefer to concede all your shiny Aftermath pixels now or sometime in the near future that is convenient for me?

Sonderbeast
10-16-2018, 09:38 PM
Yes, I would be scared to fite me too.

Would you prefer to concede all your shiny Aftermath pixels now or sometime in the near future that is convenient for me?

no

Wonkie
10-16-2018, 09:41 PM
There's nothing of value worth saving here. Just delete this subforum.

katrik
10-16-2018, 09:42 PM
I wouldn't mind volunteering haha

Sonderbeast
10-16-2018, 09:47 PM
DELETE DELETE DELETE

katrik
10-16-2018, 09:57 PM
IVOLUNTEERASTRIBUTE

FatherSioux
10-17-2018, 02:06 PM
Just what p99 needs, more censorship.

ScaringChildren
10-17-2018, 02:23 PM
Just what p99 needs, more censorship.

Censorship is cool now.

If you disagree with censorship, you're a racist Nazi.

Wonkie
10-17-2018, 02:56 PM
Censorship is cool now.

If you disagree with censorship, you're a racist Nazi.

https://i.imgur.com/FLIekjR.jpg

tsuchang
10-17-2018, 03:36 PM
Ifn ya don liks em, don reads em.

misterbonkers
10-17-2018, 03:37 PM
love that gritty

#bringitback

https://i.imgur.com/qBumstc.jpg

ScaringChildren
10-17-2018, 04:12 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ALdufUt.png

clevergirl
10-17-2018, 04:29 PM
I want frog leg soup now.

Asteria
10-18-2018, 12:33 AM
There's nothing of value worth saving here. Just delete this subforum. Take the top 10 posters, purge and IP ban the ranges they're on. With a message to email the admin for clearance.

Dedicate a mod to deleting shit posts.

I have half a mind to volunteer.

I wouldn't mind volunteering haha

DELETE DELETE DELETE

mickmoranis
10-18-2018, 12:35 AM

swastica then = kill jews

swastica before then = love all

swastica tommorow = individual rights

Asteria
10-18-2018, 04:28 AM
swastica tommorow = individual right to be fired, ostracized, or cringed at by majority of people but loving your freedom to be you!

Fixed it. :D

maskedmelon
10-18-2018, 08:39 AM
if i punch myself in the face enough, do you think we might see a movement looking to ban hands on account of excessive fisting?

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 08:42 AM
This thread was started because OP couldn't handle a couple of conservatives talking to each other about politics.

Rather than defend your points, you try to censor.

Sad.

Asteria
10-18-2018, 11:55 AM
if i punch myself in the face enough, do you think we might see a movement looking to ban hands on account of excessive fisting?

This thread was started because OP couldn't handle a couple of conservatives talking to each other about politics.

Rather than defend your points, you try to censor.

Sad.

I have never proposed any bans or censoring of your swastikas etc. If your own bad behaviors gives individuals a reason to cringe or avoid you based on their freedom of association and able to make up their own minds about what is morally repugnant to most people not hoodwinked by strange propaganda, that is just human nature.

Hope this helps

Wonkie
10-18-2018, 12:06 PM
Sometimes you're the windshield
Sometimes you're the bug (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_rbjg2k6cI)

:eek:

maskedmelon
10-18-2018, 12:40 PM
I have never proposed any bans or censoring of your swastikas etc. If your own bad behaviors gives individuals a reason to cringe or avoid you based on their freedom of association and able to make up their own minds about what is morally repugnant to most people not hoodwinked by strange propaganda, that is just human nature.

Hope this helps

this is along the lines of what I'm talking about. I was referring to people attacking themselves with puppets and then crying foul. 90% of 'conservative' postings here are puppets (I think SC is the only genuine self-described conservative and if he's a puppet, kudos to the master ^^).

The parodies are fun to watch and can sometimes lead to engaging discussion, but a lot of it (mick) is just garbage. and then you have supporting roles parroting or engaging that garbage to make it seem liek a thing and then malign genuine discussion with it. i dunno, i just don't get it. don't get me wrong, we still see good discussion here. there are a lotta different thoughts and i liek that. i just don't understand the sideshow ^^;

also, never been any swastika from me and you know that.

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 12:57 PM

Hope this helps

Are you OP?

Hope this helps

Sonderbeast
10-18-2018, 02:44 PM
Lots of mad in here.

Prolly cause OP is right and you are wrong.

hope this helps

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 02:45 PM
Lots of mad in here.

Prolly cause OP is right and you are wrong.

hope this helps

Says the guy who started a thread because he was mad

maskedmelon
10-18-2018, 03:13 PM

:eek:

i don't get it, line break in the link? *scratches head*

ScaringChildren
10-18-2018, 03:15 PM

Yeah, there's no <br> tag in there, that's weird.

Sonderbeast
10-18-2018, 08:39 PM
swastica then = kill jews

swastica before then = love all

swastica tommorow = individual rights

swastica next week = ???

Wonkie
10-18-2018, 10:40 PM

she posts song lyrics, bolding the relevant. i want those posts to be shorter.

*does a good turn daily*

Ahldagor
10-18-2018, 10:55 PM
this is along the lines of what I'm talking about. I was referring to people attacking themselves with puppets and then crying foul. 90% of 'conservative' postings here are puppets (I think SC is the only genuine self-described conservative and if he's a puppet, kudos to the master ^^).

The parodies are fun to watch and can sometimes lead to engaging discussion, but a lot of it (mick) is just garbage. and then you have supporting roles parroting or engaging that garbage to make it seem liek a thing and then malign genuine discussion with it. i dunno, i just don't get it. don't get me wrong, we still see good discussion here. there are a lotta different thoughts and i liek that. i just don't understand the sideshow ^^;

You've posted in support of eugenics in the trans thread, I think. Don't play coy, goober.

Wonkie
10-19-2018, 12:17 AM
You've posted in support of eugenics in the trans thread, I think. Don't play coy, goober.

melon is very articulate, he/she/they can't possibly have monster thoughts. spells too gud.

Sonderbeast
10-19-2018, 12:57 AM
melon is very articulate, he/she/they can't possibly have monster thoughts. spells too gud.

i dunno if melon is a dude or not but i kinda get asexually excite over words

Asteria
10-19-2018, 01:36 AM

Are you OP?

Hope this helps

Sockpuppet show, yikes :eek:
I hope they get paid at least minimum wage for it? :p

Asteria
10-19-2018, 01:53 AM
Lives a life from inside of her room (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYTKPHCS5JM)

Ooh-hoo, Jackie Blue
Lives a life from inside of her room
Hides a smile when she's wearing a frown
Ooh, Jackie, your not so down

You like your life in a free form style
You'll take an inch but you'd love a mile
There never seems to be quite enough
Loving around us when your loving comes

Ooh-hoo, Jackie Blue
What's a game, ooh, that you never lose
Ask a winner and you'll probably find
Ooh, Jackie they lost you some time

Don't try tell me that you're not aware
Of what you're doing and that you don't care
You say that it's easy, just a natural thing
Like playing music that you've never seen

Ooh-hoo, Jackie Blue
Making wishes that never come true
Going places where you've never been
Ooh, Jackie, you've blown it again

Ooh-hoo, Jackie Blue
Lives a life from inside her room
Makes you think that life is a drag
Ooh, Jackie, what fun you have had

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 06:13 AM
Sockpuppet show, yikes :eek:
I hope they get paid at least minimum wage for it? :p

Stalin pays me from beyond the grave.

maskedmelon
10-19-2018, 08:02 AM
alrighty, y'all a buncha goobers, butt I liek ya so awl dress a few things:

1. i am a delightfully rotund melon. should be pretty evident from my handle/avatar.
2. words excite *daps s*
3. i am perfectly capable of experiencing unpleasant thoughts and arriving at disappointing conclusions. I've shared many here, butt so far nobody has been able to help me refute most of them and so I am stuck with them for the time being.
4. never posted about eugenics in trans thread. I've posted about parent licensing and advancements in genetics before though. nazis did not invent eugenics either, they only perverted and stymied it, so (genetics == nazithot) is false. if your assumption was based on the response that ceci wrote to my thoughts on parent licensing where she referenced the original trans thread, my contribution and nazis, feel free to ask her about it. its not even close and she'll tell you so.
5. genocide, bigotry and general malevolence are all bad and not part of the melon platform of freethought.
5. O'Rourke is gonna lose despite being a standup guy and shattering fundraising records because he has bad ideas.

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 08:34 AM
1. i am a delightfully rotund melon. should be pretty evident from my handle/avatar.

pics please

maskedmelon
10-19-2018, 08:48 AM
pics please

https://i.imgur.com/R63ZXLa.gif

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 08:51 AM
that melon isn't masked.

can't be you.

maskedmelon
10-19-2018, 08:58 AM
yeah, actually just pulled it from google :o i aspire to a similar aesthetic though. maybe a bit more vibrant.

loramin
10-19-2018, 11:40 AM
https://i.imgur.com/R63ZXLa.gif

I've done this! The treating a watermelon like a pinata while camping in Japan thing, not the stealing the melon thing.

Also I <3 the girl on the left doing a hadouken. Great gif Melon.

Lune
10-19-2018, 12:11 PM
Those girls can't be more than 14

Wonkie
10-19-2018, 12:24 PM
4. never posted about eugenics in trans thread. I've posted about parent licensing and advancements in genetics before though.

same shit different name.

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 12:39 PM
Those girls can't be more than 14

That's why loramin likes them so much

maskedmelon
10-19-2018, 01:43 PM
I've done this! The treating a watermelon like a pinata while camping in Japan thing, not the stealing the melon thing.

Also I <3 the girl on the left doing a hadouken. Great gif Melon.

thanks, lorapal ^^ it's a fun game, but if you bash the melon too forcefully you end up with gritty melon mess that is not very enjoyable. works best at the beach so the melon doesn't roll around.

loramin
10-19-2018, 01:49 PM
works best at the beach so the melon doesn't roll around.

Yeah we did it by a river: helps with clean-up and the rocks/sand serve the same purpose of keeping the melon in place.

Jauna
10-19-2018, 02:52 PM
This thread has become everything the OP is fighting against.

ScaringChildren
10-19-2018, 03:06 PM
This thread has become everything the OP is fighting against.

And he helped create it.

It's almost like censorship doesn't work...

Hope you learned something, OP.

(OP is also a furry OwO)

Wonkie
10-19-2018, 03:37 PM
Cecily is the only one who should be allowed to post about politics and also in general

Asteria
10-20-2018, 02:16 AM
Wonkie is the only one who should be allowed to post about politics and also in general

Make a poll, hun! ;)

mickmoranis
10-20-2018, 02:31 AM
we should chose one transgender to be the voice for everyone

not suprised