PDA

View Full Version : Question re: petition response times

dmpv01
10-12-2018, 01:55 PM
Hello, I am new to this community and I have a question regarding average response times for petitions/issues. This may be the wrong forum for this type of post.

This is not a petition post. Only a question regarding them.

I petitioned one week ago and applied for an IP exemption to be able to play with my GF while we are in the same house. About how long does this process take? Is this still monitored, or is there high volume, or is this the normal wait time? It's impossible to see where my "ticket" is in the queue, and I wonder if I messed something up otherwise, though I followed the instructions in that forum.

Thanks

Ghostly
10-12-2018, 02:20 PM
Don’t worry, you will still be able to box

Good luck trying not to get banned nerd. Let me guess, your son just wants to sit around and occasionally complete heal you.

I'm JK man. Wish I had someone to play with IRL.

let me guess

likes to cast sow and heal just so he can spend time with you?

(lol)

stebbins99
10-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Hello! I believe they can take some time, please be patient and make sure not to post again within the petition thread (as doing so drops you right back down to the bottom of the queue). The staff is completely volunteer-based and the game is free to play so posting anything that isn't 110% polite is not recommended. Cheers!

bigjeff100
10-12-2018, 02:29 PM
Hello! I believe they can take some time, please be patient and make sure not to post again within the petition thread (as doing so drops you right back down to the bottom of the queue). The staff is completely volunteer-based and the game is free to play so posting anything that isn't 110% polite is not recommended. Cheers!

loramin
10-12-2018, 02:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/juWVUbU.jpg

dmpv01
10-12-2018, 02:33 PM
No worries. Thanks for the reply!

Baylan295
10-12-2018, 02:42 PM
I currently have a petition outstanding from 9/3/2018. Be patient. They’ve said they are behind right now.

Bummey
10-13-2018, 03:12 AM
Another IP exemption post. There's one of these every week. All you can do is wait.

I'm going on five months waiting for an item reimbursement that was 100% due to a weird ass gonzo ass bug. Volunteers, etc.

Swish2
10-13-2018, 11:51 PM
Another IP exemption post. There's one of these every week. All you can do is wait.

Crashking
10-14-2018, 02:29 AM
The most fun is when your petition gets so old you can't even add to it anymore to move it back to the bottom of the stack.. in hopes it would get another look.

I've heard from someone that they have a petition dating back 3 years here now - not that it is for an IP exemption, but some days I wonder just how long the queue really is. It certainly doesn't seem like a FIFO type system.