PDA

View Full Version : Storm Reapers Faction and Ella Foodcrafter

JDFriend99
10-11-2018, 02:43 PM
Greeting,

I posted a tpoic about bugs or bad faction, but ill put this here too.

Storm Reapers is by far one of the worst factions on the face of norrath to fix ever. I recently came upon a deathfist quest to turn in belts to Gaurd Budo, now being amiable like i was with rivervale guards but kos to my druid guild or Ella Foodcrafter from an a'hat in one of my old guilds long ago, I said wow this quest supposedly according to Zam gives 10 faction for Storm Reapers per belt, damn if i farm enough Deathfist belts maybe i can be dubious to her and eventually speak about my epic.

So i go on the long ass mission of farming deathfist belts, i farm 93... I turn in 93 belts, im not kindly to guards and i sneak around in invis find ella foodcrafter and once i distance myself from that mean ass druid i click off my invis to be amazed and astonished to see... that im KOS as hell to her still.
'
Other then farming 1000 deathfist belts which i refuse to do, what do we need to do to address this 1 faction point of Storm Reapers per belt and per kill on goblins that is happening? Sure doesnt seem right that bad hits are 30-50 a hit against it, but repairing it is 1 point. I know other factions Freeport and qeynos kaladim kelethin even Neriak can be repaired in far less time due to +10/+15 gains per turn in. Why is this one quest only a point of reputation?

Thanks.....

elwing
10-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Just kill goblins in bb... Trivial and quick, gives 10 storm reaper... Want to talk about fixing kelethin merchant instead?

Jan Jensen
10-11-2018, 02:51 PM
Midget clerics far worse than midget druids.

bigjeff100
10-11-2018, 03:07 PM
What did you do in the first place to wreck the faction that hard?

loramin
10-11-2018, 03:15 PM
Other then farming 1000 deathfist belts which i refuse to do, what do we need to do to address this 1 faction point of Storm Reapers per belt and per kill on goblins that is happening? Sure doesnt seem right that bad hits are 30-50 a hit against it, but repairing it is 1 point. I know other factions Freeport and qeynos kaladim kelethin even Neriak can be repaired in far less time due to +10/+15 gains per turn in. Why is this one quest only a point of reputation?

As I said in your bug thread (but I'll repeat for anyone reading this who haven't seen that thread), it all comes down to what is/isn't classic.

Either Ella on live in '99-'01 gave more faction for belts, or she didn't. Even if a thousand players here all tanked their faction and complained, I honestly think Nilbog would just laugh at their request to change things.

BUT, if even a single person can find evidence that Ella gave more faction for belts back in the day, then that person has a better chance of getting the devs to change things than the 1000 players who tanked their faction.

Jauna
10-11-2018, 03:50 PM
go blow up runnyeye?

Ketu Garyx
10-11-2018, 04:22 PM
JD - I made a mistake of ruining my storm reaper faction LONG ago on my druid and to this day I am still probably max KOS w/ ella but have completed my epic.

The epic can 100% be completed by finding an enchanter buddy to charm Ella and do the turn ins. I did this a mere two to three months ago.

Enjoy your future epic.

P.S. - You'll have to do this with the final turn in tree guy too, probably.

Briscoe
10-11-2018, 10:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VnkBszP.jpg

Jomar
10-11-2018, 10:31 PM
i will take the stew

Bummey
10-11-2018, 11:26 PM
If you would have made an assling druid you could just sneak for the turn in.