PDA

View Full Version : Druid looking for guild

Zapatos
03-29-2011, 04:27 PM
Hi all, 50 druid here, and as the title says I'm looking for a guild. Something along the lines of casual but capable of raiding every now without crazy strict attendance requirements. I'm here to have fun, not have a 2nd job.

As in. I will not batphone. And I will not poopsock. I put my poop where it belongs.

Otherwise, I work long hours during the weekday so I usually play nights and weekends. I can also occasionally play during brief breaks in the day, but if I have to go I'll have to go.

I've played through all the classic content on other servers. I know how to play my class, as well as bard, ranger, and beastlord (not really relevant here). I played and raided through WoW from vanilla to the end of the lichking when I could no longer bear how stupid and easy the game was... so I know raiding in general.

Also: Spells are current to level, wisdom is at 200, and defense is capped.

hateshadow
03-29-2011, 04:46 PM
You should definately check us out then!
Altered Vision (http://av.vanaric.com/)
is a casual fun, grouping and raiding guild.

We are looking for more experienced members so find one of us in game and we'll be glad to hear from you!

Truheart
03-29-2011, 04:55 PM
www.vesicadei.com

=)

Salty
03-29-2011, 05:03 PM
VD big things 2011

Swordsly
03-29-2011, 05:18 PM
Dude, no guild on this server has anything close to a "strict attendance policy." You either show up or you dont.
Batphones? same deal here, you either show up or you dont, its just a txt message, not like you have to talk to someone who is going to drill you if you say no.
Poopsocking? thing of the past really. its first to engage now, so the advantages of having a raid force afk sitting at a raid target is lost. no guilds poopsock anything anymore.

No guild on the server wants p99 to be your 1st, 2nd, 3rd or any kind of job. Its a game and everyone knows that. There seems to be this stigma about hardcore raiding guilds that will kick you out if you dont show up for a raid. Granted if you dont show up to raids you probably wont get much loot from those raids, because the loot would better serve the guild as a whole going to someone who is there more often. But if you desire is to just see the endgame content and participate, dont let any of these preconceptions get in your way of choosing your guild. Just my 2cents.

Zapatos
03-29-2011, 06:43 PM
its just a txt message

Pretty much this is the on thing I am 100% against. Optional, sure, I get it. But I'd be shocked if, with all the pictures people draw on these forums, if no one's made a comic about getting P99 batphone texts at inopportune times.

Anyways thanks for the responses! I just noticed VD's recruiting message was pretty close to my original post. So cool, I guess I'll look more into that.