PDA

View Full Version : Red Dead Redemption 2

Evia
10-07-2018, 08:34 PM
Anyone else getting hyped for the release of this game on the 26th?

I'm really looking forward to the enhanced AI and Wanted systems mostly. I really think that will amp up the immersion levels immensely. I also am liking what I'm reading about the hunting and fishing and crafting of weapons and possibly clothes?

I never pre order games, or pay more than the base $59.99 for a game. However I am definitely going to get the premium $99.99 package based on my love for the first Red Dead, as well as everything I've seen so far about this one.

mickmoranis
10-07-2018, 08:51 PM
Im pretty sure Im going to be playing RDR2 for the next 5 or 10 years.

mickmoranis
10-07-2018, 08:53 PM
wait scratch that, im not going to play this garbabe

it_is_confirmed_that_you_cannot_lasso_shoot_or_sho ot_kids_in_rdr2 (https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/9hhrfu/it_is_confirmed_that_you_cannot_lasso_shoot_or_in/)

Evia
10-10-2018, 02:33 PM
Seriously nobody is hyped for this game!? I'm quite surprised tbh!

bigjeff100
10-10-2018, 02:36 PM
Seriously nobody is hyped for this game!? I'm quite surprised tbh!

I gotchu here! Full blown console gamer reporting in! P99 days have sadly, come to an end for the most part. Console gaming is my future, and i definitely played and loved the first one, you can bet i'm goin all in on the 2nd one!!!

bigjeff100
10-10-2018, 02:37 PM
Also clue me in on what i get if i roll with that 100dollar pre order??

ScaringChildren
10-10-2018, 02:38 PM
I'm a big fan of the series, but I probably won't buy it because I'm just less enthusiastic about video games nowadays (I play EQ because I'm mindlessly addicted).

However, in the new Spider man game you can do this, which looks fun as hell. (https://i.imgur.com/BDeA5Xm.gifv)

Evia
10-10-2018, 02:46 PM
Also clue me in on what i get if i roll with that 100dollar pre order??

This link breaks it down pretty good...
https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60459/The-Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Special-Edition-Ultimate-Edition-and-Collect

Digital and Physical versions differ slightly too on what you'll get.

Digital = gtaV money and a treasure map online
Physical = steel case and physical map of the world (assuming has treasures locations on map?)

bigjeff100
10-10-2018, 02:49 PM
Bah, work is blocking this site.. I'll have to check later... For the record, i am the chump who still buys physical discs haha..

Evia
10-10-2018, 02:54 PM
I'll do you a solid and copy/paste it for you then...

Today we're pleased to announce details for the Special Edition and Ultimate Edition of Red Dead Redemption 2, along with extra pre-order bonuses for all three versions and a unique assemblage of real-world collectibles inspired by the game.

All pre-orders of Red Dead Redemption 2 will include this pair of Story Mode enhancements:

War Horse: This handsome iron-grey-colored Ardennes War Horse can always be relied on in the heat of the battle. With greater courage and stamina than the average steed, this is a horse that knows how to keep its head under fire.

The Outlaw Survival Kit: The Outlaw Survival Kit contains a collection of key supplies for enduring the rigors of life on the frontier, including items to replenish Health, Dead Eye and more.

DIGITAL PRE-ORDER BONUSES
In addition to the War Horse and Outlaw Survival Kit mentioned above, digital pre-orders on the PlayStation Store and Xbox Store will also receive these added rewards:

Cash Bonus for Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode: The Van der Linde gang is always looking for ways to make more money and bring in new supplies. This in-game cash bonus will give Arthur Morgan enough to buy a weapon, some food, a handful of useful items and ammunition.

Treasure Map: Secret buried treasure can be found throughout the world of Red Dead Redemption 2. This exclusive Treasure Map for Story Mode will give Arthur a head start on the hunt for hidden riches. Must pre-order by August 15, 2018.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2: SPECIAL EDITION

The Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition delivers exclusive content for Story Mode including:

Bank Robbery Mission and Gang Hideout in Story Mode: Get exclusive access to a Bank Robbery Mission, in which Arthur and a couple of his fellow gang members come up with a daring plan to break in and rob the bank in the southern town of Rhodes. Elsewhere, the Del Lobos Gang has taken over a hacienda - clear this gang’s hideout and rob their stash for a lucrative take.

Dappled Black Thoroughbred: This thoroughbred racehorse sporting a beautiful reverse-dappled black coat will keep you at the front of the pack with its exceptional speed and acceleration. You will also get the exclusive Nuevo Paraiso Saddle, handmade in dark chocolate leather with silver medallion detailing. This horse and saddle are available in Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode.

Talisman and Medallion Gameplay Bonuses: These special Story Mode items will give Arthur a helping hand whenever they are equipped. Attaching the Eagle Talon Talisman to his boot, Arthur’s environmental awareness skill will last longer. By carrying the Iguana Scale in his personal Satchel, Arthur will take less damage while riding on horseback.

Gameplay Boosts, Cash Bonuses & Discounts: This collection of exclusive Story Mode boosts, bonuses and discounts will help Arthur to survive out in the harsh wilderness and better provide for his gang members and their camp. The Core Stat boost benefits Arthur’s Stamina, Health and Dead Eye Cores. Earn more cash during robbery missions with the Van der Linde gang, and when hunting and selling animal carcasses. Receive discounts on all upgrades to the Van der Linde gang’s camp.

The Nuevo Paraiso Gunslinger Outfit: This exclusive Story Mode outfit for Arthur is inspired by the clothing worn by vaqueros and banditos south of the border. The outfit features a wide brimmed black cowboy hat, deep indigo coat, worn denim chaps, leather gloves and boots.

Free Access to Additional Weapons: A good range of weapons is essential for survival in the Old West. Get free access to three weapons at the in-game Gunsmiths in Story Mode: the robust Volcanic Pistol, devastating Pump Action Shotgun and versatile Lancaster Varmint Rifle.

The Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition is available for pre-order on the PlayStation Store, the Xbox Store, the Rockstar Warehouse and at other select retailers.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2: ULTIMATE EDITION

The Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition delivers all of the Story Mode content from the Special Edition plus additional bonuses for online including:

Bonus Outfits: Get two exclusive outfits for your online character. The Blackrose Bounty Hunter Outfit features a long oxblood-colored coat, a vest with gold pocket watch chain, and dark pants tucked into chocolate leather boots. The Copperhead Enforcer Outfit features a fur-lined saddle-brown leather waistcoat, two-tone gloves, and pinstripe black pants tucked into black leather boots.

Black Chestnut Thoroughbred: Outrun the competition with this thoroughbred racehorse in a striking black chestnut coat and also receive the exclusive High Plains Cutting Saddle beautifully crafted in jet-black leather with gold metal accents. This horse and saddle are available in online.

Free Access to the Survivor Camp Theme: Customize your own personal Camp in online with free access to the Survivor theme.

Free Access to Additional Weapons: Get access to the Volcanic Pistol, Pump Action Shotgun and Lancaster Varmint Rifle, free of charge from Gunsmiths in online.

Rank Bonuses: As a great start for all Ultimate Edition players, you can rank up faster in online, up to rank 25.

The Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition is available for pre-order on the PlayStation Store, the Xbox Store, the Rockstar Warehouse and at other select retailers.

BONUS GTA$ FOR DIGITAL PRE-ORDERS
No matter which version you choose, all digital pre-orders from the PlayStation Store or Xbox Store will receive an immediate infusion of GTA$ to their Maze Bank accounts in GTA Online:

Red Dead Redemption 2: Standard Edition Digital Pre-Order: Get GTA$500,000
Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition Digital Pre-Order: Get GTA$1,000,000
Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition Digital Pre-Order: Get GTA$2,000,000

Digital pre-orders for Red Dead Redemption 2 made via the PlayStation Store will receive an automatic download for their bonus GTA$ on PlayStation 4. For digital pre-orders from the Microsoft Store, the GTA$ bonus will be delivered to your Xbox message center 7-10 days after your pre-order. Your code can be redeemed on your Xbox One or Xbox.com.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2: COLLECTOR’S BOX

The Red Dead Redemption 2: Collector’s Box, available exclusively from select retailers and the Rockstar Warehouse, features a curated assortment of outlaw essentials all packaged in a thick gauged metal tithing box (Red Dead Redemption 2 sold separately).

Metal Tithing Box with Lock & Key: Inspired by the lockbox used by the Van der Linde gang to stash contributions to the camp’s upkeep, this thick gauged metal box includes a lock & key, and features black metal band detailing and an engraved Cornwall Freight & Commodities plaque.

Collectable Challenge Coin: Featuring the majestic American Buffalo on one side and a scenic landscape on the other side, this engraved, gold-colored collectable coin comes in a magnetic presentation holder with a black, engraved plaque describing the history of this endangered species.

Double Sided Puzzle: This double-sided, 100-piece wooden jigsaw puzzle features an illustrated view of the bustling port of Saint Denis on one side, and a classically inspired Rockstar Games logo on the reverse.

Six Shooter Bandana: A staple for any frontier outlaw, this bandana features a traditional paisley-inspired pattern with hidden weapon iconography throughout.

Treasure Map: Printed on durable, unrippable paper, this exclusive treasure map reveals the location of some buried treasure that may start Arthur on a search for more riches hidden throughout the world of Red Dead Redemption 2.

Pin Set: This set of six individual pins includes representations of key weapons from Red Dead Redemption 2 including a shotgun, revolver and Dead Eye “X” marker. The set comes in a canvas carrying bag.

Playing Cards: Commemorate the outlaws of the Van der Linde gang with this fully illustrated deck of playing cards featuring key members of the gang including Arthur Morgan, John Marston, Javier Escuella, Bill Williamson and Dutch van der Linde.

Wheeler, Rawson and Co. Catalogue: The one-stop shop for everything from weapons to clothing, the Wheeler, Rawson and Co. Catalogue is an essential shopping tool for turn of the century life. This complete 150-page book is a replica of the edition found in stores throughout Red Dead Redemption 2.

12 Cigarette Cards: These beautifully-illustrated collectable cards can be found throughout the world of Red Dead Redemption 2. This physical collection includes one select card from each set like Famous Gunslingers and Outlaws, Stars of the Stage and Marvels of Travel and Locomotion.

The Red Dead Redemption 2 Collector’s Box is available now for pre-order from the Rockstar Warehouse and look for it to also be available from select retailers.

bigjeff100
10-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Veeshan bless you..

YendorLootmonkey
10-10-2018, 04:45 PM
I read the article about the cutting edge horse ballsack physics and immediately pre-ordered.

bigjeff100
10-10-2018, 05:22 PM
I read the article about the cutting edge horse ballsack physics and immediately pre-ordered.

ScaringChildren
10-10-2018, 05:28 PM

Wait...your horse's balls jiggle??

No one told me this. Well shit...

Evia
10-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Wait...your horse's balls jiggle??

No one told me this. Well shit...

Ita a little bit more than just jiggle. I guess they had a team research horse balls and how they respond to different environments and situations. At first i thought it was ridiculous but then i realized if theyre spending this much time on the details of the horse balls imagine the detailing on everything else?

mickmoranis
10-10-2018, 10:55 PM
I'm a big fan of the series, but I probably won't buy it because I'm just less enthusiastic about video games nowadays (I play EQ because I'm mindlessly addicted).

However, in the new Spider man game you can do this, which looks fun as hell. (https://i.imgur.com/BDeA5Xm.gifv)

I think thats actually GTA5 mod, maybe even its something you can do online?

tbh im hoping RDR2 online is even bigger than gtra5's.. I never played that one, but people still do so it must be pretty good.

I imagine if rdr2 online is basically everquest gta in the wild west? I could be really into this... in 5 years ill be zipping around as spiderman shooting people lol sign me up

(hopefully the end of days come first though)

Wonkie
10-10-2018, 10:57 PM
Ita a little bit more than just jiggle. I guess they had a team research horse balls and how they respond to different environments and situations. At first i thought it was ridiculous but then i realized if theyre spending this much time on the details of the horse balls imagine the detailing on everything else?

gamers are fuckin weird man

ScaringChildren
10-10-2018, 10:59 PM
I think thats actually GTA5 mod, maybe even its something you can do online?

tbh im hoping RDR2 online is even bigger than gtra5's.. I never played that one, but people still do so it must be pretty good.

I imagine if rdr2 online is basically everquest gta in the wild west? I could be really into this... in 5 years ill be zipping around as spiderman shooting people lol sign me up

(hopefully the end of days come first though)

Oh damn, it is GTA5.

I remember RDR1 online mode was fun as hell. It was very similar to GTA5's freeroam mode where you could just mess with people.

GTA5 online gets old quick though. And the long load times kill it for me.

mickmoranis
10-10-2018, 11:12 PM
Oh damn, it is GTA5.

I remember RDR1 online mode was fun as hell. It was very similar to GTA5's freeroam mode where you could just mess with people.

GTA5 online gets old quick though. And the long load times kill it for me.

rdr1 did have great online! it had deathmatch modes that were suuuuuper fun. like 16v16? maybe more? sneekn around the mission and in towns killing eachother. it was fuuuuuuun

YendorLootmonkey
10-11-2018, 08:54 AM

"So, I see on your resume that you led the Equine Scrotal Research Team at Rockstar Games... can you tell me more about that?"

ScaringChildren
10-11-2018, 09:32 AM
"So, I see on your resume that you led the Equine Scrotal Research Team at Rockstar Games... can you tell me more about that?"

"Where do you see your balls in 5 years?"

Evia
10-25-2018, 04:58 PM
6 hrs 30 min until game unlocks. Cannot wait!

Secrets
10-26-2018, 02:45 PM
"Where do you see your balls in 5 years?"

Probably won't be able to without a mirror

bigjeff100
10-26-2018, 03:09 PM
6 hrs 30 min until game unlocks. Cannot wait!

I didn't get this game yet.. What's the deal?!?! Is it dope?!

ScaringChildren
10-26-2018, 03:23 PM

Looks cool.

I'm forever addicted to EQ though.

bigjeff100
10-26-2018, 03:37 PM
Looks cool.

I'm forever addicted to EQ though.

Haha P99 time has dwindled to 1hr a day of killing Panthers in WL... I must have a console game on deck at all times...

Tethler
10-26-2018, 09:02 PM
I never played the first one. It looks fun though. Maybe I'll give it a try.

Vizax_Xaziv
10-26-2018, 09:40 PM
Anything Rockstar puts out is generally a 10/10-level of quality......cuz they actually take the required time for development instead of releasing a new game every 2 years.

Swish2
10-27-2018, 02:39 AM
Bought it, it's a good time. Online might be shit when it launches, but even if it is... the game on its own at the moment was well worth the $$$

Evia
10-27-2018, 08:59 AM

Ive been playing poop sock style from late thursday until late friday. Its a really well done game and has exceeded all my expectations. My only real gripe is how you can get ppl pissed at you or cops called on you when your horse bumps into someone.

Overall tho its a great time sink. You can do all sorts ot things and get caught up in all kinds of hilarious adventures.

ScaringChildren
10-27-2018, 11:49 AM
You can shit talk people on a canoe and then lasso them into the water (https://youtu.be/tk6eIgVM3_E)

Sign me up

America
10-27-2018, 12:02 PM
You can shit talk people on a canoe and then lasso them into the water (https://youtu.be/tk6eIgVM3_E)

Sign me up

that looks cool. RDR was the only good ps3 thing. It’s just too bad that the trillion dollars of development only buys you 45 minutes of gameplay before you’re done messing around. Even this guy’s video devolved into boring running around remote locations without any more novelty xD

the gunplay looks fun though, so maybe I would do the story. if I can play with a mouse this time???

Wonkie
10-27-2018, 01:31 PM
man i thought an r2d2 game was comin out this week until today someone talked about getting a horse in it

Vizax_Xaziv
10-27-2018, 02:41 PM
Ive been playing poop sock style from late thursday until late friday. Its a really well done game and has exceeded all my expectations. My only real gripe is how you can get ppl pissed at you or cops called on you when your horse bumps into someone.

Overall tho its a great time sink. You can do all sorts ot things and get caught up in all kinds of hilarious adventures.

Yea I was watching the DigitalFoundry vid on RDR2 - sounds like some stuff they may have overtuned in regards to "AI aggro midifiers" or something. Maybe they'll patch some of that stuff to tone it down a bit.

Gumbo
10-28-2018, 12:04 AM
Rockstar blew it with not releasing RDR1 and now RDR2 for the PC...

Swish2
10-28-2018, 09:00 PM
Rockstar blew it with not releasing RDR1 and now RDR2 for the PC...

They'll do this one for PC, GTA5 was a huge success they'd be mad not to.

Xap
10-29-2018, 11:01 AM
Just spent yesterday playing a ton of RDR2 - it's fantastic. Absolutely incredible game and an insane attention to detail. Not sure how they scripted some of the dynamic dialogue - it's so impressive.

Slow pace really fits the atmosphere and theme. 10/10 from me no doubt about it!

Gilder
11-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Excited to try it. Need a new game. Kinda Stardew Valley'd out after like 60 hours.

azeth
11-01-2018, 02:29 PM
I played 18 hours then restarted a new game. It took that long for me to be comfortable with the hyper wonky controls and poorly designed log system. Now i'm loving it.

bigjeff100
11-01-2018, 02:31 PM
Downloaded this at the start of the week. Was able to play for the first time yesterday! So fun, however i am still finishing all this heavy beginning story stuff.. Just saved homeboy on the side of the ledge with my boy Javier. So dope..

heyokah
11-02-2018, 04:22 PM
Really good game. As mentioned, the attention to detail is crazy. I find the gunfights and other combat sequences pretty clunky, or slow or something. Been playing destiny 2 for like 2 months tho. Despite the combat stuff annoying me, the game is so good its a wash. Definately 60$ worth of entertainment here.

bigjeff100
11-02-2018, 05:01 PM
Always hard going from a real FPS to a GTA style combat system.. In my first 30 minutes of RDR2, I was told to take the shotgun from my horse, and i had to defend against wolves.. I missed.... a lot of shots.....

YendorLootmonkey
11-02-2018, 09:15 PM
Downloading now!!

Evia
11-03-2018, 12:54 AM
How far is everyone? I am about half way through chapter 4.

heyokah
11-03-2018, 12:13 PM
Beginning of chapter 3

bigjeff100
11-05-2018, 10:49 AM
I think i just started chapter 2... Just got to the first real city! Bought some boots, gloves, and spurs.. Bought a new hat.. Minutes later i got in a bar fight, and my hat was lost.. I now have no hat... :( This game is so good......

YendorLootmonkey
11-05-2018, 12:43 PM
I think i just started chapter 2... Just got to the first real city! Bought some boots, gloves, and spurs.. Bought a new hat.. Minutes later i got in a bar fight, and my hat was lost.. I now have no hat... :( This game is so good......

That's about where i am... although i spent a ridiculuous amount of time playing poker. How do you unlock the other guns that show as locked in the gunsmith catalog? Should I be doing more for the camp than just donating the occasional $10? Can I sell extra horses i come across? Where do I get a grooming brush for my horse?

Xap
11-05-2018, 12:46 PM

You can get your default hat/any hat you buy and store on your horse back once near your saddle bag - really cool little details in this game!

bigjeff100
11-05-2018, 01:02 PM
Ok next question.. Should i be doing anything to make my horse a happier fellow? Am i supposed to be feeding it or brushin git like the Shoveler states above? All i do is calm it, or pet it...

Xap
11-05-2018, 01:25 PM
Ok next question.. Should i be doing anything to make my horse a happier fellow? Am i supposed to be feeding it or brushin git like the Shoveler states above? All i do is calm it, or pet it...

Calming it when it is upset, feeding when its stam core are low, brushing it when dirty are basically the main things!

Also the more your ride it the further your bond will increase, making stam/health maximums higher.

I just brush it and feed it when I'm feeling really immersed - maybe have a swig of bourbon and a cigar afterwards!

bigjeff100
11-05-2018, 01:37 PM
Guess i should figure out how to feed and brush'em...

Ella`Ella
11-05-2018, 02:05 PM
RDR was one of my favorites - I've been following the hype of Red Dead 2 for a long time now and glad it's finally here. Coincidentally, I happened to take PTO all last week (in between deals, so worked out perfect).

Unfortunately, I didn't have a console to play it on or a good TV. So, I took this occasion to upgrade my home entertainment. So, I went ahead and bought a 65" OLED, Sonos full surround, and an Xbox One X.

RDR2 made every penny spent in total worth it. Played most of every waking hour last week - I was hooked when I was on a moving train, Lasso'd a dude off his horse and dragged him for about a mile before hog-tying and gutting him with my hunting knife.

I then helped a prostitute find her missing child - felt good.

YendorLootmonkey
11-05-2018, 02:46 PM
Calming it when it is upset, feeding when its stam core are low, brushing it when dirty are basically the main things!

Also the more your ride it the further your bond will increase, making stam/health maximums higher.

I just brush it and feed it when I'm feeling really immersed - maybe have a swig of bourbon and a cigar afterwards!

Where'd you get a brush? I don’t think I get the option to brush. I tried walking my horse thru water to clean him too but i cant tell if it worked.

Ella`Ella
11-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Where'd you get a brush? I don’t think I get the option to brush. I tried walking my horse thru water to clean him too but i cant tell if it worked.

When you get off the horse and it gives you the option to Pat or Feed, Brush is also an option.

bigjeff100
11-05-2018, 03:36 PM
What i never saw brush or feed as an option!! Just past, or tie him to a post... Man i get suckier at games as i get older..

YendorLootmonkey
11-05-2018, 04:15 PM
When you get off the horse and it gives you the option to Pat or Feed, Brush is also an option.

I thought mine was grayed out... figured it was because I didn't have a brush, but maybe i'm standing in the wrong spot relative to the horse.

Ella`Ella
11-05-2018, 04:30 PM
I thought mine was grayed out... figured it was because I didn't have a brush, but maybe i'm standing in the wrong spot relative to the horse.

I actually had to look this up just now. Earlier in the game you have a mission that introduces you to Stables. You then purchase any horse from the stable guy and he gives you a brush.

You'll need the brush to clean your horse from time to time as you'll get an alert saying he's dirty and it will cause the horse's health core to slowly deplete. You can't really tell how dirty the darker colored horses are like Tennessee Walker (or whatever your default horse is named) but on light colored horses, like an Arabian, it'll show.

ScaringChildren
11-05-2018, 04:55 PM
I like the game and all, but I think it's kind of weird that you can check your email when you stay at a saloon.

I'm pretty sure email didn't exist back then.

Gilder
11-05-2018, 05:15 PM
Should I pick this game up or wait for the price drop? Loved the first one and played it years after its release.

America
11-05-2018, 05:23 PM
Should I pick this game up or wait for the price drop? Loved the first one and played it years after its release.

what do you pull down annual? ill do a cba

bigjeff100
11-05-2018, 05:23 PM

Pick it up for sure!

bigjeff100
11-05-2018, 05:24 PM
I actually had to look this up just now. Earlier in the game you have a mission that introduces you to Stables. You then purchase any horse from the stable guy and he gives you a brush.

You'll need the brush to clean your horse from time to time as you'll get an alert saying he's dirty and it will cause the horse's health core to slowly deplete. You can't really tell how dirty the darker colored horses are like Tennessee Walker (or whatever your default horse is named) but on light colored horses, like an Arabian, it'll show.

Ahh there it is.. So it sounds like i'm not far enough along in the story. I'm still rollin with Tennessee Walker!

AzzarTheGod
11-05-2018, 05:56 PM

If you have a console its a must buy. Its a true sandbox and the animations/graphics are pretty much perfect. The takedowns are beautiful.

Say 16 hours of gameplay for Nintendo's latest Zelda, 20 at best.

RD2 you are only 40% done with the game at 40 hours in. Probably over 100 hours of gameplay which cinches it. Its a buy.

heyokah
11-05-2018, 09:21 PM
I just broke a guy out of jail in strawberry and slaughtered the whole town. He gave me a holster so apparently I can dual weild pistols now. Now I have to go robbing to pay off my bounty. Shits dope.

Gilder
11-06-2018, 09:33 AM
If you have a console its a must buy. Its a true sandbox and the animations/graphics are pretty much perfect. The takedowns are beautiful.

Say 16 hours of gameplay for Nintendo's latest Zelda, 20 at best.

RD2 you are only 40% done with the game at 40 hours in. Probably over 100 hours of gameplay which cinches it. Its a buy.

Damn, you guys have definitely sold me on it. I remember being blown away by the first one and bringing it up around people who were like "Shieeet that came out like 6 years ago man." Felt like talking about a super old movie you just saw that was awesome.

I'll have to give it a shot this week.

Evia
11-06-2018, 02:25 PM
Hi guys!

I just started chapter 6. Let me just say the story in this game is the best video game story I've ever played! Im a softy and have been known to tear up in an emotional movie but now you can add a video game to that list, I dont even feel ashamed about it! Story starts to really unfold at the end of chapter 4/beginning of 5. I am so incredibly impressed by literally everything this game has given me! Such a fucking masterpiece! Holy hell! If you are reading this thread and are wondering if you should pick it up, do it!!!!

ScaringChildren
11-07-2018, 10:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_foXiJSnYg

Evia
11-10-2018, 12:17 PM
Finished the game. 11/10 best game I've ever played if I'm not counting my insane addiction to EQ.

mickmoranis
11-10-2018, 12:42 PM
this game is terrible.

I thought the end of chapter 2 was the most disapointing moment in rockstar's history

then chapter 3 started and holy shit they toped it.

first of all this is GTA in the wild west, and then they send me on this mission (spoilers)

To save some stupid cuck European father who was kidnapped.

his children are hiding under a wagon...

so I go and rescue this guy, turns out they kidnapp him cus hes RICH

he says, i have gold with my family, i will give you some if you return him

(heh heh suuuure ko great)

So I return him.

He gives me a gold bar.

NOW this is ALL DISPLAYED IN A CUTSCENE! I have NO control of my character in this "immersive" world.

Im full ready to blow the back of this guys head off, and kill his family, and take every god damn gold bar out of that wagon.

BUT THEN THE CUTSCENE ENDS!!!!! AND WE FLASH FORWARD LIKE 2 DAYS!!

So it TOOK the ability to do the ONE THING that made rockstar games UNIQUE and FUN!

I was ready to blow my own head off, but I persevered.

THE NEXT mission starts and literally there is a tool tip that says "Dutch asked you not to use your guns while in this part of the world cus he wants to make a good impression with the people"

FUCK THAT WE'RE OUTLAWS??? NO GUNS??

So the next mission starts, I shoot the guy

MISSION FAILED

what int he FUCK is wrong with this game?!?!?!

this game looks great, the idea behind it is sound

BUT IT IS THE MOST FRUSTRATING UN FUN DISAPPOINTING HUNK OF SHIT GAME i have ever played.

I get it, you libcucks are happy to play a game where a "band of outlaws" dont use "firearms" because they are "Scary"

BUT I DONT PLAY GTA or WILD WEST games to be a fucking Protestant.

fuck this garbage game

1/10

red dead redemption part 1? 10/10

part 2?

mickmoranis
11-10-2018, 12:46 PM
also

while riding around on your horse

HELLO = l2+Square
JUMP ON AND KILL = square

these are BAD controls

KILL should not be on the same buton as HELLO

also L2 is aim gun, sometimes so sometimes hello even done correctly will point your gun at someone.

The controls are GOD AWFUL in this game its insane.

Gilder
11-12-2018, 11:45 AM
Looks pretty, but man the first Chapter was slow. Girlfriend next to me on the couch was like "So do you just follow people on a horse?"

Hoping the open world is a bit better. Can't decide if I'm gonna be good or evil.

ScaringChildren
11-12-2018, 11:56 AM
also L2 is aim gun, sometimes so sometimes hello even done correctly will point your gun at someone.

That's just a good ole fashioned Texas greeting.

mickmoranis
11-12-2018, 12:23 PM
the worst thing about RDR2 is when you commit a crime (like for example, by standing next to someone for longer than 2 seconds and they start a fight with you) and you run away before you get a wanted level.

You still will get a wanted level. And then the dumbest shit happens....

They SPAWN bounty hunters ON TOP OF YOU.. you can be 100 miles from the town you killed someone in, someone can walk up on that body.... report it to the cops... and then they actually teleport bounty hunters onto you.

That is the opposite of Immersive. That's the opposite of the wild west.

THIS GAME IS TRASH

mickmoranis
11-12-2018, 12:26 PM
Looks pretty, but man the first Chapter was slow. Girlfriend next to me on the couch was like "So do you just follow people on a horse?"

Hoping the open world is a bit better. Can't decide if I'm gonna be good or evil.

yes dude, omg I cant even tell you how much following people on horses you do.

There are 15 minuet segements where you follow someone on a horse and nobody talks.

In rdr1 at least they put all the missions next to each other, so when you did a long ride, it was by CHOICE so you ENJOYED it.

But in this one, literally every mission is across the map from the last mission you did, and every mission requires you to travel across the map and back before you can finish it, so like you'll be in one corner of the map, do a mission that takes you all the way to the other corner of the map. Have to go back to the first corner of the map. complete the mission... and then....

....the next mission is BACK at the other corner of the map!

https://i.imgur.com/9PAh3d6.jpg

Gilder
11-19-2018, 10:55 AM
Woof, this game has atrocious controls and tedious menu-checking. Not a fan. The RDR before this one was so much better.

Strongly recommend holding off until price drop. Pretty game ruined by clunky and cumbersome interface.

ScaringChildren
11-19-2018, 03:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/S2QlW4B.png

mickmoranis
11-19-2018, 03:50 PM
Demo'd the game to a friend on sunday.

We did about 15 minssions

100% of theses missions was follow NPC to a cutscene then follow them back to the camp (or a fun one, go back to camp by myself)

He thought I had set the entire thing up but nope, just turned on the PS4 and well there you go, Red Dead Redemption 2 summed up.

The postman the video game.

Gilder
11-20-2018, 09:15 AM
https://i.imgur.com/S2QlW4B.png

LMAO, Patrick Bateman, the video game.

And yeah Mick, it seems we share the exact sentiment about this game. Imagine if NaughtyDog made this game instead. It'd be so much better. Rockstar has gotten wayyy to up the GTA bunghole. Not everything needs to be GTA.

mickmoranis
11-20-2018, 10:19 AM
LMAO, Patrick Bateman, the video game.

And yeah Mick, it seems we share the exact sentiment about this game. Imagine if NaughtyDog made this game instead. It'd be so much better. Rockstar has gotten wayyy to up the GTA bunghole. Not everything needs to be GTA.

yep

the sad thing is that society actually LOVES this game.

Society.

https://youtu.be/a1Tpe-dbPQI

got to hand it to rockstar though

to make a game about a band of homosexuals trying to find their way to the promise land and to create Canada is a pretty exciting sequel to one of the worlds best games about being a murderous outlaw.

Gilder
11-20-2018, 10:43 AM
yep

the sad thing is that society actually LOVES this game.

Society.

https://youtu.be/a1Tpe-dbPQI

got to hand it to rockstar though

to make a game about a band of homosexuals trying to find their way to the promise land and to create Canada is a pretty exciting sequel to one of the worlds best games about being a murderous outlaw.

LMAO, can't believe you just linked me to 89Batman. One of the best ever.

Never rub another man's rhubarb!

Evia
11-20-2018, 03:04 PM
The slow and dull parts of the game, that Mick and a few others describe, are actually vital to a bigger point in the story. The slow and dull conversations with all camp members, the constant feeding/bathing/brushing your horse, all leads to an emotional response to the story that is unprecedented in games today. Kind of like how corpse runs and the tedious stuff in EQ being neccesary to the bigger picture of the experience.

Without ruining the story for those who havent beaten the game yet, all the slower paced "boring" things I did throughout the game led to a climactic ending, affecting me in a way no video game has. It created a personal emotional response in me that i was not expecting. At all.

Without the constant dialog missions and tedious horse care taking among other things, i dont think the story would have had such an impact.

UI and Controls are a little clunky tho ill give you that.

mickmoranis
11-20-2018, 04:00 PM
The slow and dull parts of the game, that Mick and a few others describe, are actually vital to a bigger point in the story. The slow and dull conversations with all camp members, the constant feeding/bathing/brushing your horse, all leads to an emotional response to the story that is unprecedented in games today. Kind of like how corpse runs and the tedious stuff in EQ being neccesary to the bigger picture of the experience.

Without ruining the story for those who havent beaten the game yet, all the slower paced "boring" things I did throughout the game led to a climactic ending, affecting me in a way no video game has. It created a personal emotional response in me that i was not expecting. At all.

Without the constant dialog missions and tedious horse care taking among other things, i dont think the story would have had such an impact.

UI and Controls are a little clunky tho ill give you that.

I'm sorry but this sounds like youre rationalizing why the game is written poorly and why it's not fun.

I'll tell you what I'm still playing this game and I'm trying really hard to beat it. if I change my mind at the end I will definitely let you know.

but this is so far really bad storytelling really bad characters really bad gameplay really bad controls.

It better be one mind fucking blowing story arch to justify that.

to make up for all this garbage that they've been feeding me so far this would have to make the matrix reveal seem like child's play.

America
11-20-2018, 04:11 PM
luv "storeys" that justify wack pacing

western gaming sux except the ones that are competitive multiplayer war sims imperial programming. those are dope

Evia
11-20-2018, 05:19 PM
I'm sorry but this sounds like youre rationalizing why the game is written poorly and why it's not fun.

I'll tell you what I'm still playing this game and I'm trying really hard to beat it. if I change my mind at the end I will definitely let you know.

but this is so far really bad storytelling really bad characters really bad gameplay really bad controls.

It better be one mind fucking blowing story arch to justify that.

to make up for all this garbage that they've been feeding me so far this would have to make the matrix reveal seem like child's play.

I think the writing in the game is the best part. When the story ends, all the little things I thought were insignificant or trite all of a sudden had significant value and meaning. It wasn’t groundbreaking like the matrix per say, it was just very well done.

mickmoranis
11-20-2018, 05:40 PM
I think the writing in the game is the best part.

sorry but red dead redemption 1 was about an outlaw who tried to live a good mans life alone in the west with his wife and child, and the pinkertons kidnap family and force him to be the murderer he really is and was trying so hard to bottle up.

red dead redemption 2 is about a bunch of homosexual carnies trying to find liberty or something I cant fucking tell at all.

The story is trash and the characters are the worst characters rockstar has ever came up with. And that says a lot..

Wonkie
11-20-2018, 05:46 PM
play a different game mick

mickmoranis
11-20-2018, 06:00 PM
The biggest problem with this game is that it is simply "not fun" to play.

Robbing a train, robbing a bank, doing a heist. If you do ANYTHING in this game, its not fun.

So it makes all that "trite" stuff, even worse.

IN the old game, they put missions close together, and you did WAY less following and WAYYYYYY more killing.

So when you had to do the trite stuff, you didnt hate it, it wasnt anoying, it wasnt TRITE.. it was Immersive.

This one, is just really un fun.

You rob someone? Its RNG they either start shooting or just throw money at you. Lame.

You bump into someone? They fight you. You fight back? Now you have a bounty.

You want to do a mission? It literally 100% will be a follow mission.

You want to buy a new gun? its locked.

Want to kill someone? You fail the mission.

Walk too far away from the critical path to figure out how to sneek your way through mission? FAIL the mission.

Literally chose an option to say "take lead?" game punishes you for taking the lead too early.

Rescue someone being beaten by a few guys by murdering them in cold blood? She stands up, says "thanks!" and runs off.. wtf bitch I just MURDERED people all you got is a THANKS??? jesus christ this game is a rip off!

Everything is contextual, so you just sit there waiting for the game to tell you what to do, cus if you anticipate ANYTHING then you accidentaly shoot someone or you do something the critical path of the mission didnt want you to and you at worst fail it straight up or at best are punished by having everyone yell at you like an idiot. Totally ruining my immersion, the one thing this game has to offer.

This game is just trash.

And Im not being a negitive nancy, there are 20 million people online circile jerking about this game.

So my shitting on it shouldnt rain on your enjoyment parrade.

Look This game COULD be fun, but you ahve to role play that you are actaully having fun playing it.

And its not because I dont understand the "slow west" concept of the gameplay. Again they did that better in RDR1

Evia
11-20-2018, 06:49 PM
The biggest problem with this game is that it is simply "not fun" to play.

Robbing a train, robbing a bank, doing a heist. If you do ANYTHING in this game, its not fun.

So it makes all that "trite" stuff, even worse.

IN the old game, they put missions close together, and you did WAY less following and WAYYYYYY more killing.

So when you had to do the trite stuff, you didnt hate it, it wasnt anoying, it wasnt TRITE.. it was Immersive.

This one, is just really un fun.

You rob someone? Its RNG they either start shooting or just throw money at you. Lame.

You bump into someone? They fight you. You fight back? Now you have a bounty.

You want to do a mission? It literally 100% will be a follow mission.

You want to buy a new gun? its locked.

Want to kill someone? You fail the mission.

Walk too far away from the critical path to figure out how to sneek your way through mission? FAIL the mission.

Literally chose an option to say "take lead?" game punishes you for taking the lead too early.

Rescue someone being beaten by a few guys by murdering them in cold blood? She stands up, says "thanks!" and runs off.. wtf bitch I just MURDERED people all you got is a THANKS??? jesus christ this game is a rip off!

Everything is contextual, so you just sit there waiting for the game to tell you what to do, cus if you anticipate ANYTHING then you accidentaly shoot someone or you do something the critical path of the mission didnt want you to and you at worst fail it straight up or at best are punished by having everyone yell at you like an idiot. Totally ruining my immersion, the one thing this game has to offer.

This game is just trash.

And Im not being a negitive nancy, there are 20 million people online circile jerking about this game.

So my shitting on it shouldnt rain on your enjoyment parrade.

Look This game COULD be fun, but you ahve to role play that you are actaully having fun playing it.

And its not because I dont understand the "slow west" concept of the gameplay. Again they did that better in RDR1

So you did love rdr1? I also loved rdr1 and the way rdr2 ends ties the games together beautifully. Surprised you enjoyed the first but hate the second one tho. Tbh I dont think you'll like it if you already have such hate for it. Sure, the story will get better, but you'll still experience all that you just described. I cant think of a rockstar game I've played that didnt have those wonky characteristics above?
It's kinda always been my gripe with the gta games tbh with you. Some how not bothered with it in rdr2? Maybe cause i was expecting those quirks?

feniin
11-20-2018, 07:16 PM
So you did love rdr1? I also loved rdr1 and the way rdr2 ends ties the games together beautifully. Surprised you enjoyed the first but hate the second one tho. Tbh I dont think you'll like it if you already have such hate for it. Sure, the story will get better, but you'll still experience all that you just described. I cant think of a rockstar game I've played that didnt have those wonky characteristics above?
It's kinda always been my gripe with the gta games tbh with you. Some how not bothered with it in rdr2? Maybe cause i was expecting those quirks?

He doesn't have a firm grasp on reality. Feel free to ignore him. He'll complain about anything that doesn't fit his narrow world view.

ScaringChildren
11-20-2018, 07:28 PM
He doesn't have a firm grasp on reality. Feel free to ignore him. He'll complain about anything that doesn't fit his narrow world view.

Actually a lot of his criticisms I've heard from others as well.

Especially the sensitive NPCs that attack you if you bump them, etc.

And a horse riding simulator.

I appreciate his comments because I'm thinking about getting the game but everyone gushes over it and doesn't talk about the negative aspects.

Thanks Mick!

mickmoranis
11-20-2018, 07:30 PM

Yea I dont think Im going to be able to turn this frown upside down, no matter what happens with the story.

Maybe onine will be better? If I can spend my entire time on it shooting people and having fun, doing heists with other players, without waiting on NPC's to do everything for me. Then I will be happy.

I'm really hoping they just make this open world survival deathmatch thing. The game is suited for it. Lots of things to do and to manage/maintain a life you'd want to have an immersive open world. Scavenging for food and shooting people, being a gambler renting a room on a riverboat, robbing trains and banks and shit.

I think what bothers me is that if you play the game as an outlaw, like a real outlaw, like you kick the shit out of people that start fights with you or look at you funny, you are at a severe disadvantage. Like it's downright impossible to do anything without the law spawning on me and killing me. I hope online is not like this.

I hope online I can play as chaotic evil and not be completely helpless with 1000 bounties and literally bounty hunters in the numbers of 30 spawning on top of me while im trying to suck the poison out of someones snake bite.

mickmoranis
11-20-2018, 07:33 PM
Thanks Mick!

https://i.imgur.com/GFLQpnw.gif

mickmoranis
11-20-2018, 07:36 PM

https://i.imgur.com/43C4dDf.jpg

Gilder
11-20-2018, 07:49 PM
Mick you and Evia bring up some good points.

I'm personally unsure of how long it will take me to beat the story. But i know this: I'm doing the bare minimum to get there. The first red dead redemption i loved all the side stuff. This one is just so much more tedious with navigating menus, fighting controls to do the immersing stuff Mick is missing like hunting, exploring, upgrading, happening upon side quests. Nothing feels interesting or inviting and makes me think "wow whats over here" I need to go deeper

Ive heard there's a ton of easter eggs: alien space ships, ghosts, vampires, ghost trains, etc. Im sure the story has some redeeming qualities like Evia pointed out. But i just feel so far from uncovering any of that, with my nose constantly in the menus.

mickmoranis
11-20-2018, 08:09 PM
Nothing feels interesting or inviting and makes me think "wow whats over here" I need to go deeper

lol this reminds me of the other night. In my epic quest of 'trying to get into this game' I walked into this bar, it was awesome. In this new town, all fancy hoytie toytie, I was excited, finally.

I poke around, everyone stares at me like it's the god damn body snatchers movie, but I dont let that get to me. I push through.

Suddenly over in the corner of the bar I hear some people arguing, this excites me, life! Lets go see!

A grey dot appears on my mini map, I get more excited! Content I think! Sweet!

I struggle to make my way over there with my character walking through what must be invisible molasses.

I arrive next to two guys in a tussle, one grabs the other... "HEY watch out!" interrupts this guy standing next to me before I can even take a step "That's IT! I've had enough of this shit!" he shouts and immediately starts throwing punches in my face. The two guys who were arguing immediately freeze, stand straight up, and walk off in different directions.

Im pushed into this other guy and now these two random NPC assholes start punching me, im like, "fuck what do I do I dont want a bounty" they proceed to beat the shit out of me and I die.

Loading... I'm thinking to myself, "maybe I should just kill myself IRL so I dont have to play this shit anymore"

Gilder
11-23-2018, 10:09 PM
lol this reminds me of the other night. In my epic quest of 'trying to get into this game' I walked into this bar, it was awesome. In this new town, all fancy hoytie toytie, I was excited, finally.

I poke around, everyone stares at me like it's the god damn body snatchers movie, but I dont let that get to me. I push through.

Suddenly over in the corner of the bar I hear some people arguing, this excites me, life! Lets go see!

I struggle to make my way over there with my character walking through what must be invisible molasses.

I arrive next to two guys in a tussle, one grabs the other... "HEY watch out!" interrupts this guy standing next to me before I can even take a step "That's IT! I've had enough of this shit!" he shouts and immediately starts throwing punches in my face. The two guys who were arguing immediately freeze, stand straight up, and walk off in different directions.

Im pushed into this other guy and now these two random NPC assholes start punching me, im like, "fuck what do I do I dont want a bounty" they proceed to beat the shit out of me and I die.

Loading... I'm thinking to myself, "maybe I should just kill myself IRL so I dont have to play this shit anymore"

Lmao after a stressful holiday, hundreds of miles driven, a family fight defused and the need for a beer, i thought "should i play this game tonight?" And then I realized, why pile on to an already tough day. This post on the other hand, was miles better than RDR2 (which as of the aforementioned beer, sounds like a droid name)

Gilder
11-27-2018, 09:37 AM

Deleted the game last night. After the fam went to sleep and MNF was over, I thought "Eh, I'll have a beer and play for an hour or two, give it one more chance."

I roamed around aimlessly for about 30 minutes, found nothing interesting. Deleted it. You were right Mick, it's just not that fun. Pretty, yes. Fun, no.

Ahldagor
11-27-2018, 09:47 AM
This game fall into the immersion trap and sacrifice gameplay for it?

mickmoranis
11-27-2018, 09:56 AM
This game fall into the immersion trap and sacrifice gameplay for it?

I would say yes but... if someone sees you murder somebody then 30 bounty hunters teleport on top of you... Even if you're miles from civilization. and then when you kill those 30 bounty hunters another 30 bounty Hunter spawn on top of you etc etc etc.

So it's like they sacrificed the fun gameplay, but they didn't sacrifice any of the shity gameplay.

Gilder
11-27-2018, 11:25 AM
I would say yes but... if someone sees you murder somebody then 30 bounty hunters teleport on top of you... Even if you're miles from civilization. and then when you kill those 30 bounty hunters another 30 bounty Hunter spawn on top of you etc etc etc.

So it's like they sacrificed the fun gameplay, but they didn't sacrifice any of the shity gameplay.

Mick's right. I bushwhacked someone on their horse in the middle of nowhere. As I'm looting the unfortunate soul, some guy just randomly rides up and sees me. I switch to the rifle and slow time down with dead eye, get him before he rides off.

Now I'm looting the second guy. Not even someone I wanted to bushwhack, but had to prevent the bounty. As I'm looting this second corpse in the middle of nowhere... ANOTHER person just randomly shows up.

So I figure, eh, what's one more, maybe it's a glitch. I was wrong.

I put 5 people down, 4 of which I never intended to, because the game actively tries to punish you for everything you do, as Mick mentioned. There's no "outlaw" vibe where you can get away with whatever you want. Where you feel like you're just ravaging the countryside. It's like a racing game where the AI gets better just because you're winning or out-thinking it.

It's really a shame. It could have been a great game, but they were so busy speculating if they 'could' for half of these features, they didn't stop to think if they 'should.'

Evia
11-27-2018, 05:31 PM
Rdr2 online beta started today. I loaded in and you do a minor story arc that creates your character and establishes a camp. After that I roamed around and all of the sudden heard people talking on my headset so i got off my horse and hid in the trees. I see 3 dudes ride passed me talking to each other and i start shooting and take 2 of them out before the 3rd finally got me. I ended up following these guys for 30ish minutes and we kept getting into sweet shootouts and epic horse chases. It was fun!

Online keeps the same base game of the story but seems to be much less restricting than the story mode. Id suggest trying it before you ditch the game. Its a whole different vibe.

America
11-27-2018, 05:36 PM
Rdr2 online beta started today. I loaded in and you do a minor story arc that creates your character and establishes a camp. After that I roamed around and all of the sudden heard people talking on my headset so i got off my horse and hid in the trees. I see 3 dudes ride passed me talking to each other and i start shooting and take 2 of them out before the 3rd finally got me. I ended up following these guys for 30ish minutes and we kept getting into sweet shootouts and epic horse chases. It was fun!

Online keeps the same base game of the story but seems to be much less restricting than the story mode. Id suggest trying it before you ditch the game. Its a whole different vibe.

sounds fun!

BTW i would totes borrow a console and game and return it very loyally by mail and pay your shipping to someone done w it.

mickmoranis
11-27-2018, 07:20 PM

So is online, an MMO version of the offline story mode?

Evia
11-27-2018, 07:27 PM
So is online, an MMO version of the offline story mode?

Definitely. Feels like the Wild West. This definitely has a lot of potential, hopefully rockstar doesn’t eff it up.

mickmoranis
11-27-2018, 07:29 PM
But you can like, not play it right? Or to get all the guns and stuff unlocked, do you have to play through the story mode in the open world?

Or can you just rob trains, and buy guns?

mickmoranis
11-27-2018, 07:30 PM
Im not doing, anything that idiot dutch tells me to do, ever again, in my entire life.

Evia
11-27-2018, 07:44 PM
But you can like, not play it right? Or to get all the guns and stuff unlocked, do you have to play through the story mode in the open world?

Or can you just rob trains, and buy guns?

Looks to be it’s own thing entirely. I went to the gun vendor and all guns were available to purchase. It even has its own mini tutorial in it at the beginning, I’m assuming for those that only play online.

Gilder
11-28-2018, 09:22 AM
Wow, this is inspiring to hear. I may actually re-install and try this online portion.

Off topic: I bought that new Spider-man game for ps4 thinking it would be a good game to wash out the horrible taste RDR2 left in my mouth. I was right! Just travelling around the city is incredible. They really nailed the feeling of Spider-man.

ScaringChildren
11-28-2018, 09:24 AM
I bet it's just like GTA Online.

It may include characters from single player, but it's almost an entirely separate game

mickmoranis
11-28-2018, 09:46 AM
I just read that there's a battle royale mode. I'm in to trying that.

It would be nice to shoot people without the mission failing or being punished by spawning a million cops and killing me and making me pay $150 bounty for every person I kill when I only have $13 in the first place.

lol

mickmoranis
11-28-2018, 10:45 AM
oooo kay

I think Ill be passing on this experience.

https://youtu.be/t0xHLUkjxpo

Battle Royal mode is bow/knife only? LOL what the fuck are these people at rockstar smoking?

Who's been asking for that?? YEEKS

Video spoiler, guy runs around finds 4 random people, throws kinves in their backs as theyre trying to climb over rocks or something and wins the game.

/hardpass

Gilder
11-28-2018, 11:44 AM
oooo kay

I think Ill be passing on this experience.

https://youtu.be/t0xHLUkjxpo

Battle Royal mode is bow/knife only? LOL what the fuck are these people at rockstar smoking?

Who's been asking for that?? YEEKS

Video spoiler, guy runs around finds 4 random people, throws kinves in their backs as theyre trying to climb over rocks or something and wins the game.

/hardpass

I just flipped through the video, can't watch the whole thing. Truly one of the most boring multiplayer hack jobs I've ever seen.

mickmoranis
11-28-2018, 12:16 PM
I just want there to be an area.

Spawn everyone.

SHOOT TO THE DEATH.

Repeat.

How is that so hard for them to fucking figure out??!

Gilder
11-28-2018, 03:03 PM
Mick, can't recommend the Spider-man game enough. Try it out if you can. Really fun.

ScaringChildren
11-28-2018, 03:36 PM
I just want there to be an area.

Spawn everyone.

SHOOT TO THE DEATH.

Repeat.

How is that so hard for them to fucking figure out??!

I'm sure they'll have a free roam like GTA Online and the previous RDR