PDA

View Full Version : Some Tips To Protect Yourself From False Rape Allegations

loramin
10-03-2018, 10:17 AM
I'm seeing a lot of scared men right now. My heart aches for you. I get it: You're just trying to go about your day when in a mere instant, your whole life could be turned upside down. It's a scary world—you could lose everything, just because you were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

With that in mind, I present my Top 10 Tips for Staying Safe from false rape accusations:

If you go to a party, either have only one drink, or only drink soda or water, so you can keep your wits about you. Never get tipsy around people you don't know and trust fully—it could come back to haunt you later. Even around people you fully trust, remember that most false rape allegations come from people you know. Be vigilant!

Use the buddy system, so you always have a witness! Only go to the bathroom with a friend, or ideally with a group of friends. Always have a friend walk you to your car, in case you run into a strange woman in the parking garage. Never go camping or hiking or biking or running or even just walking alone. NEVER go to a bar or concert or party or event alone; that is just asking for it.

If you're going out anywhere, make sure you text the specifics of your plans to at least one or two trusted friends, in case they need to verify your whereabouts to police later. You may also consider using a location sharing app so you have proof of where you were and when.

If you're going to exercise, make sure that you bring a friend, or even better, just exercise at home. Never go through a park alone. There might be a woman there who could accuse you.

When you're heading to class or work, never listen to music or podcasts on headphones. You need to listen carefully to your surroundings to make sure no woman is accusing you of anything.

When you're getting into your car at the end of the day, always check your backseat to make sure there aren't any women hiding back there. Never take shortcuts through alleys or parking lots that aren't extremely well lit, in case a woman is hiding there, waiting to accuse you.

Only take out the trash, walk the dog, get your mail, go to the ATM, or get gas during daylight hours. Most false rape accusations happen at night, and you don't want to become a statistic. If you MUST go out alone at night, make sure to get your phone out of your pocket and start recording video. Grasp the phone between your fingers so it's not obvious, but keep it ready in case a strange woman approaches you.

It's expensive to take Uber or Lyft all the time, I know. But never use public transportation after dark. It's just too risky. Indecent exposure and groping accusations are very common on the subway, and you can easily avoid this by simply taking a cab instead. Protect yourself.

Never rent ground-floor apartments, and make sure you lock all your windows at night, even if it's hot out. You never know if a woman is going to break into your bedroom to accuse you while you are asleep.

Last but not least, even if you follow all these tips, you could still be falsely accused. After all, no matter what steps you take to prevent it, it's simply a fact of life that every year, a low single-digit percentage of rape allegations will turn out to be false, on par with other false allegations of felonies, and that's just a sad truth we all have to live with. You can take precautions, but that's all you can do. Hope this helps.

(Taken from Reddit, I can't take any credit)

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 10:33 AM
The shit women have to go through to not get raped is about 1000x more complicated and worse.

I recommend you all get that antirape nail polish you can use to test your drinks.

Also make sure to let your friends know where you are, where your going, and check in with them at all times. Especially if plans change.

Oh yeah, and if your meeting up with a stranger for the first time, make sure it's in a very public place and they can't trace you back to your vehicle. Public transportation, or home.

Men are such fucking big babies. They can't even handle simple OPSEC or Operational Security.

Cecily
10-03-2018, 10:34 AM
I’m still coming to terms with not being able to walk alone at night. There’s more people and sunlight in my life these days and I’m wondering if it’s worth it.

Wonkie
10-03-2018, 10:35 AM
what if it was "Son-down Towns" and the fellas weren't allowed?

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 10:36 AM
I’m still coming to terms with not being able to walk alone at night. There’s more people and sunlight in my life these days and I’m wondering if it’s worth it.

You're an idiot, after that mexican guy killed that woman that hit fox news, there were like 3 white guys who murdered 3 more women, one guy on a well known golf course in broad daylight. Stabbing, alt right homeless.

You are kinda dumb cec. God bless your sweet heart. Also, you are still visibly male. Sorry. When you start passing or being genderconfusing, people will fucking piss you off.

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 10:38 AM
what if it was "Son-down Towns" and the fellas weren't allowed?

Look at how racist I am, I actually had to google this.

Sundown towns, known as sunset towns or gray towns, are all-white municipalities or neighborhoods in the United States that practice a form of segregation by enforcing restrictions excluding people of non-white races via some combination of discriminatory local laws, intimidation, and violence.

See the thing I posted before, only 1% of those rape murders are immigrants. The rest don't make the news, because only young beautiful cis white women getting murdered by immigrants is interesting.

Homeless white people DO NOT COUNT in America.

ScaringChildren
10-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Step 11. DON'T EVEN DRINK ONE BEER

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Sorry it sucks to be a MALE in america, get over it snowflakes.

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 10:40 AM
Step 11. DON'T EVEN DRINK ONE BEER

See the nail polish remark

+ never leave that one singular drink unattended.

If you want to drink and party, you should develop a trusting consensual relationship, not do it at random parties like a hoe (male gendered version of that word).

ScaringChildren
Sorry it sucks to be a MALE in america, get over it snowflakes.

You'd know from experience

clevergirl
TLDR: males don't know how to be adults. BIG FUCKING SUPRISE LOLZ

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 10:41 AM
I wish men could get pregnant!

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 10:42 AM
You'd know from experience

Well, gendered female yesterday again. I don't know what to do I'm so fucking oppressed :( :o

I don't know what to do !!! :(

ScaringChildren
10-03-2018, 10:43 AM
Well, gendered female yesterday again. I don't know what to do I'm so fucking oppressed :( :o

I don't know what to do !!! :(

Just accuse a random guy of rape and get 700k on GoFundMe.

Nexii
10-03-2018, 10:44 AM
Avoid crazy women. Once had a girl who tried to say I had essentially did this. It was about the most sickening feeling. It wasn't even about real life sex just cybering online. So yea it's pretty hard *not* to consent in that context.

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 10:45 AM
Just accuse a random guy of rape and get 700k on GoFundMe.

That's really sad (the phising for empathy/pity/sympathy) :( Stop being butthurt OK.

I am not making a go-fundme (chants this to herself over and over)

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 10:45 AM
Avoid crazy women. Once had a girl who tried to say I had essentially did this. It was about the most sickening feeling. It wasn't even about real life sex just cybering online. So yea it's pretty hard *not* to consent in that context.

Yeah that's dumb, and women can be evil asshats just like men. EVEN TO EACHOTHER, among the purest XX chromosomal variants

Wellcome to the big Gurl world guyz

Men were exempt from it forever and ever. I know it's shocking how much people can be mean when they are your equals!

ScaringChildren
10-03-2018, 10:47 AM
I had a girl call me a "rapist" because I told a story where me and my girlfriend had sex while we were both drunk.

Everyone looked at her like she was retarded.

Because she was.

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 10:48 AM
I had a girl call me a "rapist" because I told a story where me and my girlfriend had sex while we were both drunk.

Everyone looked at her like she was retarded.

Because she was.

You're entitled to your opinion, also, don't get butthurt because you both raped each other! ;)

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 10:48 AM
@(loramin good thread!)

/pras it

ScaringChildren
10-03-2018, 10:50 AM
You're entitled to your opinion, also, don't get butthurt because you both raped each other! ;)

She didn't rape me.

I consented.

See? You don't even wait for evidence. Typical.

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 10:51 AM
She didn't rape me.

I consented.

See? You don't even wait for evidence. Typical.

YOU CANT CONSENT GIRL! YOU ARE A WOMAN! SHITLADY! (please don't take this too seriously)

*McDonalds tattoo intensifies*

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 10:52 AM
Anyway, I should have saved these replies for one giant post later on, oh well, sorry I shat on this thread so fast. It was pre-mature, and immature.

Wonkie
10-03-2018, 10:53 AM
well this threads a disaster

Cecily
10-03-2018, 10:59 AM
You're an idiot, after that mexican guy killed that woman that hit fox news, there were like 3 white guys who murdered 3 more women, one guy on a well known golf course in broad daylight. Stabbing, alt right homeless.

You are kinda dumb cec. God bless your sweet heart. Also, you are still visibly male. Sorry. When you start passing or being genderconfusing, people will fucking piss you off.

So you insult my intelligence twice. Rant about women getting murdered. And tell me I look like a guy when I say I don’t like the idea of not being able to walk alone at night. Feeling ok?

Foxplay
10-03-2018, 11:02 AM
Step 0: Stay home and play video games, watch movies, and other hobbies alone by yourself. If you can bear it play www.project1999.com , as everyone who plays it never gets laid it would be awfully difficult to accuse them of rape. Also Server staff will confirm with police your playtime and logins of obscenely stupid hours to get pixels to clear your poopsocking name.

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Step 0: Stay home and play video games, watch movies, and other hobbies alone by yourself. If you can bear it play www.project1999.com , as everyone who plays it never gets laid it would be awfully difficult to accuse them of rape. Also Server staff will confirm with police your playtime and logins of obscenely stupid hours to get pixels to clear your poopsocking name.

+1

Also, post SFW stuff in the furry thread and fantasize about how much life could be better if only you were the Lizardess Captain of a space freighter with a hunky space slave.

(Sorry you are disappointed Cecily, reality is rough, but it's not insurmountable, it's good on you to be brave, keep it up, it will serve you in the future)

ScaringChildren
10-03-2018, 11:06 AM

If you get drunk and masturbate, you're raping yourself.

Cecily
10-03-2018, 11:07 AM
It’s good to see you proving you don’t have to be woman to be a feminist, Mae.

ScaringChildren
10-03-2018, 11:15 AM

https://imgur.com/urxLjZi.gif

Nexii
10-03-2018, 11:24 AM
If you get drunk and masturbate, you're raping yourself.

Lol. Does writing an erotica story where your own character gets raped also count?

Mead
10-03-2018, 11:29 AM

Cecily
10-03-2018, 11:31 AM
Lol. Does writing an erotica story where your own character gets raped also count?

I’m sorry for apologizing

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 11:35 AM

https://i.imgur.com/sO4Wodo.png

mickmoranis
10-03-2018, 11:35 AM
What a terrible thread.

Nexii
10-03-2018, 11:39 AM
+1

Also, post SFW stuff in the furry thread and fantasize about how much life could be better if only you were the Lizardess Captain of a space freighter with a hunky space slave.

(Sorry you are disappointed Cecily, reality is rough, but it's not insurmountable, it's good on you to be brave, keep it up, it will serve you in the future)

SFW isn't triggering enough. I think I need to do an erotica story about furry Nexii. Life definitely would be better as the princess of a right-wing, xenophobic kingdom in the cold north. With a boy toy snow leopard on the side and maybe a few cuck slaves to take my frustrations out on. It'll trigger both sides of the political spectrum. The right for extreme sexual deviancy, and the left for idealizing the individualist right-wing society.

Cecily
10-03-2018, 11:41 AM
https://i.imgur.com/sO4Wodo.png

Right but I’m at the 50% point and my body already looks better than yours at 3 years. It’s just genetics. I’m not bragging. Like you, you’re never gonna not look like a sausage, no matter how much you run, and that must be really hard to deal with. Well at least your face is... I’m sure you’re a real nice person.

Nexii
10-03-2018, 11:44 AM
I’m sorry for apologizing

That's no way to talk to someone who was quasi-raped

Cecily
10-03-2018, 11:46 AM
You make me nauseous.

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Right but I’m at the 50% point and my body already looks better than yours at 3 years. It’s just genetics. I’m not bragging. Like you, you’re never gonna not look like a sausage, no matter how much you run, and that must be really hard to deal with. Well at least your face is... I’m sure you’re a real nice person.

Thanks for the actual complement.

I like you Cecily, I really do, a lot. Just so you know.

Wishing you well.

SFW isn't triggering enough. I think I need to do an erotica story about furry Nexii. Life definitely would be better as the princess of a right-wing, xenophobic kingdom in the cold north. With a boy toy snow leopard on the side and maybe a few cuck slaves to take my frustrations out on. It'll trigger both sides of the political spectrum. The right for extreme sexual deviancy, and the left for idealizing the individualist right-wing society.

lol. so true

Cecily
10-03-2018, 11:57 AM
I hope you creeps become great friends.

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 11:58 AM
I hope you creeps become great friends.

We share picturez. At least I'm friends with a furrener!

Cecily
10-03-2018, 12:02 PM
Well I’m coming to find my female side is more dominant and that helps inspire me to write my interspecies rape fiction(sigh).

Lol omg. How can you not see yourself as a walking the worst of tumblr parody at this point? That goes for both of you.

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 12:04 PM
BTW that picture was all about me, and none about you.

You are taking this tooo seriously. Objectively look at what women go through to avoid being harmed in society, and look at the disadvantages they are at compared to natal males.

There is a difference and they are getting blamed basically for guys who don't want to take at least some responsibility for their actions, whether it be now or some years ago.

We as a society totally owe it to them to point this out, even if I am just a sad parody.

I'd like you to stop attacking me now. That'd be great.

Topgunben
10-03-2018, 12:09 PM
i went to a party right after high school. It was not a good situation, lots of people being completely irresponsible. Being 18 years old, I didn't grasp the inherent dangers of the situation and was just happy to be out of the house.

It wasn't until a really drunk dude pulled a gun out and threatened to kill someone else that I realized I was in the wrong place. From that time on I only partied with quality people.

Nexii
10-03-2018, 12:14 PM
Well I’m coming to find my female side is more dominant and that helps inspire me to write my interspecies rape fiction(sigh).

Lol omg. How can you not see yourself as a walking the worst of tumblr parody at this point? That goes for both of you.

I thought you believed in free speech. It's just a fantasy, I don't advocate for anything in my stories as it pertains to real life

Jimjam
10-03-2018, 03:16 PM
The advice I received is if you don't want to be hit with false rape allegations then the most effective precaution is to ensure the allegations aren't false.

See not all my posts are 'don't worry too much about gear and just have fun', Jimjam can do dark too!

ScaringChildren
10-03-2018, 03:19 PM
Loramin's list blames the victim.

Some Tips To Protect Yourself From Rape:

1) Don't wear a skirt

2) Don't be hot

3) Don't be such a slut

4) Skirt? No.

katrik
10-03-2018, 04:23 PM
Even in an entirely different thread, with nothing to do with trans stuff, y’all still have to be at each other’s throats haha.

ScaringChildren
10-03-2018, 04:24 PM
Even in an entirely different thread, with nothing to do with trans stuff, y’all still have to be at each other’s throats haha.

I wanna be at your throat

https://i.imgur.com/yf3T6ck.gif

Zal22
10-03-2018, 04:36 PM
This is now a Tranny thread

katrik
10-03-2018, 04:37 PM
I wanna be at your throat

https://i.imgur.com/yf3T6ck.gif

Get in line friend =D

Topgunben
10-03-2018, 05:02 PM
I found self castration is the best way to show you didn't rape anyone.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Cecily
10-03-2018, 05:04 PM
Ha lemme tell you about them colored folks when they get together ho boy lemme tell you what, that’s a racket.

mickmoranis
10-03-2018, 05:24 PM
This is now a Tranny thread

are you unaware that the entire population of p99 are trannies?

Did u not know this lol its a tranny server lol

well, welcome to your awakening.

misterbonkers
10-03-2018, 05:48 PM

Cecily
10-03-2018, 05:52 PM
“You think Einstein walked around thinking everyone was a bunch of dumbshits? Now you know why he built that bomb.”

katrik
10-03-2018, 05:53 PM
Haha nice edit. I’m proud to be a southerner.

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 07:21 PM
Not upset. Drove past a lot of quality USDA black angus today.

loramin
10-03-2018, 07:32 PM
Well, the thread made it to page 7 with like three people actually engaging with the post.

I'm not sure if that counts as a failure or a victory here.

katrik
10-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Not upset. Drove past a lot of quality USDA black angus today.

Oh baby

mickmoranis
10-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Well, the thread made it to page 7 with like three people actually engaging with the post.

i laughed

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 07:34 PM

Failure. OP rhetorical. Was a nice troll though.

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 07:35 PM
Oh baby

Ate some too. Stomach kinda burbly.

katrik
10-03-2018, 07:42 PM
Me too. Nice lady I’ve been seeing bought me dinner, ate way too much.

mickmoranis
10-03-2018, 07:42 PM
https://youtu.be/UX7V-rrjm_E

Sonderbeast
10-03-2018, 07:53 PM
best time to come out of the closet is when you're being accused of rape.

Wonkie
10-03-2018, 07:54 PM
best time to come out of the closet is when you're being accused of rape.

the kevin spacey :D

Cecily
10-03-2018, 07:56 PM

I wish I was allowed to like him still.

misterbonkers
10-03-2018, 08:03 PM

you copy pasted a post from reddit, who likely copy pasted it from somewhere else

what exactly were you expecting?

Sonderbeast
10-03-2018, 08:03 PM

Heh i forgot about that

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 08:10 PM
I wish I was allowed to like him still.

You're allowed to like him for being gay.

Cecily
10-03-2018, 08:10 PM
No that’s the reason I don’t like him now.

Sonderbeast
10-03-2018, 08:12 PM
You have your thread, this one is about fake rape not trannygays!

mickmoranis
10-03-2018, 08:13 PM
is this what bathrooms are going to be like in the future?

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 08:33 PM
is this what bathrooms are going to be like in the future?

This lady will have a bigger dick than you and you'll have to gender her female while her huuuuuuge stream splashes out of the urinal nexto you covering you in a fine mist of pee that smells of female equine estrus.

https://i.imgur.com/ufNP2rS.jpg

loramin
10-03-2018, 08:33 PM
you copy pasted a post from reddit, who likely copy pasted it from somewhere else

what exactly were you expecting?

I've been on this forum far too long to have any expectations ... except the expectation that any expectations I have will be met with disappointment.:) :(

ScaringChildren
10-03-2018, 08:36 PM
Spacey is gay. He wasn't lying.

All male actors are homosexuals.

mickmoranis
10-03-2018, 08:38 PM
All male actors are homosexuals.

Tom Hardy: Um, Duh. "Of Course" He's Had Sex With Men. (https://www.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2010/07/28/tom-hardy-um-duh-of-course-hes-had-sex-with-men)

seems to check out

Wonkie
10-03-2018, 08:40 PM
spoiler: i dont know who tom hardy is

Ahldagor
10-03-2018, 08:40 PM
Dave Chapelle covered this years ago. Why are so many of you lagging behind? Bad connections?

Sonderbeast
10-03-2018, 08:43 PM
Stop talking about the gay shit, how do I protect myself from RApee

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 08:47 PM
Stop talking about the gay shit, how do I protect myself from RApee

Cut your dick off.

Sonderbeast
10-03-2018, 09:03 PM
Cut your dick off.

But that would be a decision I regret for the rest of my life as I have an identity crisis and inevitably am unable to decide which sex/gender/orientation I would like to be and am cursed with depression, anxiety, psyocosis, and neuroticism for the rest of my dayz.

edit: sorry wrong thread.

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 09:06 PM
But that would be a decision I regret for the rest of my life as I have an identity crisis and inevitably am unable to decide which sex/gender/orientation I would like to be and am cursed with depression, anxiety, psyocosis, and neuroticism for the rest of my dayz.

edit: sorry wrong thread.

Edit: forumz php are gay autoformatting

Naw naw. You can go dickless and still be a man if your chrohomos are XY

Sonderbeast
10-03-2018, 09:09 PM
Edit: forumz php are gay autoformatting

Naw naw. You can go dickless and still be a man if your chrohomos are XY

LOL

mickmoranis
10-03-2018, 09:12 PM
None of the people in this room will be eligible for a position at a job or in politics in the future. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmrgNS_zLLM&feature=youtu.be&t=23)

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Lol'd.

That's mean and messed up though. Someone call CPS! (please don't take this seriously)

mickmoranis
10-03-2018, 09:25 PM
those screams are why i do ra

i mean those screams are hilarious

Sonderbeast
10-03-2018, 09:27 PM
those screams are why i do rapid spin class and yoga

i mean those screams are hilarious

praise Jesus, Moses, and Andrew Carnegie.

mickmoranis
10-03-2018, 09:29 PM
heroin with wife = ???

Sonderbeast
10-03-2018, 09:31 PM
heroin with wife = ???

I think we can all agree this is apolitical grey area, like boofing and anal toys.

Cecily
10-03-2018, 09:35 PM
Mick, why are you linking the stranger? Am I going to have to meet you in real life?

I just want to read that book again.

ScaringChildren
10-03-2018, 09:37 PM
boofing

Farting?

Sonderbeast
10-03-2018, 09:38 PM
Farting?

Inserting drugs into your anal cavity to get high.

or farting, wait yeah farting.

ScaringChildren
10-03-2018, 09:39 PM
Inserting drugs into your anal cavity to get high.

or farting, wait yeah farting.

Boofing is farting.

Sonderbeast
10-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Boofing is farting.

yes sempai

mickmoranis
10-03-2018, 09:40 PM
the only thing louder than a kavanagh boof are the screams I hear in rapid spin class, and yoga.

Wonkie
10-03-2018, 10:51 PM
It matters not how straight or gay
How self-punishing the prole
I am the master of your gates,
I am the captain of your hole.

clevergirl
10-03-2018, 11:07 PM
Since we're doing poetry, this ones not mine:

Trump has a slam dunk opportunity at a Supreme Court seat, handed to him by Anthony Kennedy.

What could possibly go wrong? The guy is like, a really smart person, a stable genius. A great business man who literally wrote the Art of the Deal and invented the expression, "priming the pump."

No chaos no collusion no hanky panky porn star president. Beautiful chocolate cake rocket man Canada is paying Mexican wall tariffs.

Kid Rock nugent oval office celebration of Russian orphans with no press present. Smoky eye softball orange skinned Mexican judge Muslim ban.

Twitter tantrum don't care, Do U, Be Best tremendously unfair unprecedented paper towel tossing Dotard witch Hunt! Indictment Ostrich jacket here's your pardon hero who didn't get shot down at a funeral.

Also this is technically the 4th Kavanaugh thread, but Loramin's been really liberal recently. So I guess I'll give this thread a milligan.

Ahldagor
10-03-2018, 11:31 PM
the only thing louder than a kavanagh boof are the screams I hear in rapid spin class, and yoga.

Hot yoga is hot. Kavanaugh done hot yoga? Them pants, lordy them pants.

loramin
10-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Loramin's been really liberal recently.

I've always been liberal, I just don't always have the energy to debate the micks and the scared children of the forum. Brandolini's Law and all that ("the amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.").

mickmoranis
10-05-2018, 01:30 PM
no you dont have any facts and base everything off how yu think things work despite not understanding them at all.

So you dont lack the energy, you lack the knowledge.

no offense, you (like all liberals) should just enjoy video games and let the adults do the work.

By the way, you will never recieve a basic income for that, but since you lack the skills to be productive, were in a pickle... you just have to lower your expectations of utopia providing you a LARGE enough income to aford go pro cameras and vacations, while also not having a constructive job.

Ahldagor
10-05-2018, 02:33 PM
no you dont have any facts and base everything off how yu think things work despite not understanding them at all.

no offense, you (like all liberals) should just enjoy video games and let the adults do the work.

By the way, you will never recieve a basic income for that, but since you lack the skills to be productive, were in a pickle... you just have to lower your expectations of utopia providing you a LARGE enough income to aford go pro cameras and vacations, while also not having a constructive job.

Jesus you're weaker than ever. Get to lifting, weakling.

loramin
10-05-2018, 03:04 PM

Mick I would smoke you in any kind of politics and/or history knowledge competition. I consume all news, but especially political news, voraciously, and I got a 4 and a 5 on my high school history AP exams.

Meanwhile you can't even spell "don't", "we're", "receive", or "afford" ... even though your phone or browser undoubtedly has a spellchecker built-in.

By the way, you will never recieve a basic income for that, but since you lack the skills to be productive, were in a pickle

While we're getting personal I'm also willing to bet I have the skills to not just make more than you, but 2x or maybe even 3x more than you've ever made in a year. Being a Silicon Valley programming team lead pays bank.

But none of that has anything to do with the fact that women live their lives with sexual assault always in lurking in the back of their mind, while the worst thing men have to deal with is the incredibly miniscule chance of a false rape accusation (as my original satiric post was intended to highlight).

mickmoranis
10-05-2018, 04:47 PM
Mick I would smoke you in any kind of politics and/or history knowledge competition. I consume all news, but especially political news, voraciously, and I got a 4 and a 5 on my high school history AP exams.

Meanwhile you can't even spell "don't", "we're", "receive", or "afford" ... even though your phone or browser undoubtedly has a spellchecker built-in.

While we're getting personal I'm also willing to bet I have the skills to not just make more than you, but 2x or maybe even 3x more than you've ever made in a year. Being a Silicon Valley programming team lead pays bank.

But none of that has anything to do with the fact that women live their lives with sexual assault always in lurking in the back of their mind, while the worst thing men have to deal with is the incredibly miniscule chance of a false rape accusation (as my original satiric post was intended to highlight).

r/iamverybadass

mickmoranis
10-05-2018, 04:50 PM
"woman live their lives with sexual assault always lurking in the back of their minds."

lol maybe your women.

https://i.imgur.com/OivAMGR.png

not my women.

https://i.imgur.com/IBKFnqL.png

Next time you want to make an assumption that "all women live in fear of sexual assault always" then go ahead and say "id smoke you in a debate"

Think about how you dont every say anything that isnt just "your opinion"

ScaringChildren
10-05-2018, 04:51 PM

I sexually Identify as an the sun. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of slamming hydrogen isotopes into each other to make helium & light and send it throught the galaxy. People say to me that a person being a star is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon inflate me with hydrogen and raise my temperature to over 6000 °C. From now on I want you guys to call me “Sol” and respect my right to give you vitamin D and probably sunburns. If you can’t accept me you’re a fusionphobe and need to check your astral privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

ScaringChildren
10-05-2018, 04:53 PM
"woman live their lives with sexual assault always lurking in the back of their minds."

https://i.imgur.com/OivAMGR.png

There's a bigger chance of me being raped by a pack of midgets than this woman ever even seeing a penis in person.

loramin
10-05-2018, 04:55 PM
You are both idiots for thinking unattractive women can't be raped, or thinking conservative women who know how to use a gun can't be raped, and it reflects your complete misunderstanding of the reality of rape in America.

ScaringChildren
10-05-2018, 04:56 PM
You are both idiots for thinking unattractive women can't be raped, or thinking conservative women who know how to use a gun can't be raped, and it reflects your complete misunderstanding of the reality of rape in America.

Show me an ugly woman that has been raped.

Wonkie
10-05-2018, 05:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8

loramin
10-05-2018, 05:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8

:D

Show me an ugly woman that has been raped.

https://i.imgur.com/Gds5JEu.jpg
(from the movie Precious, if you haven't seen it)

But seriously, I'm not going to re-victimize survivors by mocking their appearance. If you want to see ugly rape survivors just google "rape survivor", and then look at the women (and men) who have survived rape: you'll see that they span the entire spectrum of attractiveness.

They've even done studies (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/248326431_Predatory_rapists_and_victim_selection_t echniques) where they go in to prisons and show convicted rapists pictures of different women. Do the rapists pick the women with the skinniest bodies, or the biggest boobs? Nope, they pick the women that look the most vulnerable (eg. the ones who wouldn't make eye contact with the camera).

mickmoranis
10-05-2018, 06:24 PM

no. Incorrect.

However you very clearly stated that all of them live thinking about rape at all times.

let me tell you that is false.

I know this because I just asked every girl, via loudspeaker, at my gun club and they all said to tell that libfag to stop speaking on their behalf

Its friday night, happy hour so Im posting from a very special place where people are in control of their own destiny.

we have 19 women here tonight. Not one of them are or have they ever been afraid of rape.

Maybe if they hung out with criminal drug adicts like you hang out with at your grafiti libtard socialist gatherings they have to worry about it.

But you dont here, or anywhere my girls hang out.

Schaduwridder
10-05-2018, 06:29 PM
I like that chica with the trump hat she party?

Patriam1066
10-05-2018, 06:37 PM

But seriously, I'm not going to re-victimize survivors by mocking their appearance. If you want to see ugly rape survivors just google "rape survivor", and then look at the women (and men) who have survived rape: you'll see that they span the entire spectrum of attractiveness.

They've even done studies (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/248326431_Predatory_rapists_and_victim_selection_t echniques) where they go in to prisons and show convicted rapists pictures of different women. Do the rapists pick the women with the skinniest bodies, or the biggest boobs? Nope, they pick the women that look the most vulnerable (eg. the ones who wouldn't make eye contact with the camera).

“Re-victimize”

You would’ve had your salad tossed in WW2 dude. Grow a pair

ScaringChildren
10-05-2018, 06:44 PM

How DARE you re-victimize Precious??

Apologize now or you don't care about womyn.

Foxplay
10-05-2018, 06:46 PM
“Re-victimize”

World war 2...

Sep 1, 1939 – Sep 2, 1945

Also what relevance? Other than the fanatic worship of the republican party for their nationalist views...Oh there's the projection...

Different times, and unless your 80+ years old don't pretend to know any different.

ScaringChildren
10-05-2018, 06:50 PM
"Step off, grandpa. We know how to fight Nazis better."

https://i.imgur.com/AR1RpEb_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Patriam1066
10-05-2018, 06:52 PM
World war 2...

Sep 1, 1939 – Sep 2, 1945

Also what relevance? Other than the fanatic worship of the republican party for their nationalist views...Oh there's the projection...

Different times, and unless your 80+ years old don't pretend to know any different.

Being called ugly isn’t making someone a victim. It isn’t nice. My point was that we’ve had real victims in living memory, not that I fought in any conflict. See: world war 2

ScaringChildren
10-05-2018, 06:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XIi1I.jpg

Foxplay
10-05-2018, 07:04 PM
Still......Bringing up World War 2 in a thread about rape allegations in 2018 to belittle someone and question his "man-hood"

https://i.imgur.com/PV8ROD5.gif?noredirect

ScaringChildren
10-05-2018, 07:08 PM
Still......Bringing up World War 2 in a thread about rape allegations in 2018 to belittle someone and question his "man-hood"

https://i.imgur.com/PV8ROD5.gif?noredirect

Germany got raped in WW2.

loramin
10-05-2018, 08:32 PM
Germany got raped in WW2.

Japan raped a whole lot of women in WW2 ... and now Osaka is severing ties with its sister city of San Francisco because San Francisco made a statue about it.

loramin
10-05-2018, 08:35 PM
“Re-victimize”

Yeah, re-victimize. Obviously not anywhere close to the same degree, but if a bunch of Internet strangers put up a picture of you and talked about how you were too horrific looking for even a rapist to want, you'd feel like a victim.

As for my manhood, I'm secure enough with it that I don't need to threaten the manhood of Internet strangers. And if this was WW2 I'd be at Bletchley Park breaking Nazi codes.

ScaringChildren
10-05-2018, 08:44 PM
Japan raped a whole lot of women in WW2 ... and now Osaka is severing ties with its sister city of San Francisco because San Francisco made a statue about it.

Maybe we should nuke them a 3rd time

ScaringChildren
10-05-2018, 08:46 PM
Yeah, re-victimize. Obviously not anywhere close to the same degree, but if a bunch of Internet strangers put up a picture of you and talked about how you were too horrific looking for even a rapist to want, you'd feel like a victim.

As for my manhood, I'm secure enough with it that I don't need to threaten the manhood of Internet strangers. And if this was WW2 I'd be at Bletchley Park breaking Nazi codes.

You're not smart enough to be a code breaker.

Sorry to re-victimize you.

mickmoranis
10-05-2018, 08:47 PM
I'm secure enough with it that I don't need to threaten the manhood of Internet strangers.

for the record loramin posted earlier that he could beat me up in a fight and would win in a debate lol

Patriam1066
10-05-2018, 09:18 PM
Good post dad ignore these low T nerds. You're not even White and your more attractive than them

I know. SAD!

loramin
10-05-2018, 09:23 PM
for the record loramin posted earlier that he could beat me up in a fight and would win in a debate lol

https://i.imgur.com/zx2v6xu.gif