PDA

View Full Version : Kavanaugh attacked for alcohol. democrats find no traction with sexual abuse

Topgunben
10-01-2018, 06:02 PM
Democrats are besides themselves, finding no purchase with the sex assault accusations leveled by Blasey-Ford. They are now changing strategies and going after Kavanaugh's alcohol consumption as a teenager and freshman in college.

Maxine Waters Tweeted yesterday morning;

"Kavanaugh, so many have come forward describing your abuse of alcohol. I think it is important that the American people know if you have ever sought treatment for alcohol abuse."
- Maxine Waters

While the Democrats will never admit defeat, this is a clear sign that the initial sex allegations are bogus.

loramin
10-01-2018, 06:03 PM
Maybe because it relates to whether a potential Supreme Court Justice lied under oath to try to get the job? Because that sort of thing is generally frowned on.

Baler
10-01-2018, 06:05 PM
None of this helps humanity.

ScaringChildren
10-01-2018, 06:07 PM
It looks like the FBI investigation will be ending early as well.

GG.

Confirmation incoming.

Topgunben
10-01-2018, 06:09 PM
Maybe because it relates to whether a potential Supreme Court Justice lied under oath to try to get the job? Because that sort of thing is generally frowned on.

It is not illegal to drink Alcohol. He never lied about doing so.

ScaringChildren
10-01-2018, 06:10 PM

Loramin literally thinks anyone who drinks beer will rape the nearest person.

Seriously.

loramin
10-01-2018, 06:13 PM

Brett Kavanaugh lied under oath about 'heavy' drinking, says former university classmate (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-02/classmate-says-kavanaugh-lied-under-oath-about-drinking/10326394)

"I can unequivocally say that in denying the possibility that he ever blacked out from drinking, and in downplaying the degree and frequency of his drinking, Brett has not told the truth," Dr Ludington said.

And that's just one of several people who have come out and said the guy is full of crap when he claimed to never drink much.

ScaringChildren
10-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Brett Kavanaugh lied under oath about 'heavy' drinking, says former university classmate (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-02/classmate-says-kavanaugh-lied-under-oath-about-drinking/10326394)

Such bullshit, how could someone else know whether or not you blacked out.

This is all according to "some classmate".

Open and shut case, boys.

He's guilty because his classmate said so.

loramin
10-01-2018, 06:19 PM
Such bullshit, how could someone else know whether or not you blacked out.

This is all according to "some classmate".

Open and shut case, boys.

He's guilty because his classmate said so.

I should just refer to you as "cherry picker": the only way you can "win" any debate, since you can't actually address the logic and reasoning of others with your own, is to grab a small piece of their entire post and ignore the rest of it.

And my post only had two sentences! (Not counting the quote).

ScaringChildren
10-01-2018, 06:22 PM
I should just refer to you as "cherry picker": the only way you can "win" any debate, since you can't actually address the logic and reasoning of others with your own, is to grab like one sentence out of their entire post and ignore the rest of it.

Kavanaugh didn't lie.

No one can determine whether or not you blacked out, unless they have access to your memory.

Sorry you didn't get Supreme Court Justice.

Wonkie
10-01-2018, 06:22 PM
I should just refer to you as "cherry picker": the only way you can "win" any debate, since you can't actually address the logic and reasoning of others with your own, is to grab a small piece of their entire post and ignore the rest of it.

what about "pedant guy"? lol musky

Topgunben
10-01-2018, 06:34 PM

And that's just one of several people who have come out and said the guy is full of crap when he claimed to never drink much.

i read the whole article this morning and the funny thing is, his classmate never said he saw him black out.

what he did say was,

"On many occasions I heard Brett slur his words and saw him staggering from alcohol consumption, not all of which was beer," Dr Ludington said.

Topgunben
10-01-2018, 06:37 PM
Also Loramin, you're switch to the Alcoholic accusation only further proves my OP. Democrats have switched from Sexual misconduct to Alcoholism because they realized on Thursday, the day after the hearing, that the American people werent buying Blasey-Ford's testimony.

loramin
10-01-2018, 06:51 PM
Also Loramin, you're switch to the Alcoholic accusation only further proves my OP. Democrats have switched from Sexual misconduct to Alcoholism because they realized on Thursday, the day after the hearing, that the American people werent buying Blasey-Ford's testimony.

There has been no switch.

If an applicant for Supreme Court justice rapes someone, I'm against them becoming a Justice. If they lie under oath, I'm against them becoming a Justice. If they shoot a man, just to watch him bleed, I'm against them becoming a Justice.

There's nothing inconsistent about my (or many other people's position): we want our Supreme Court Justices to be the cream of the crop, the best people possible for solving our country's thorniest legal problems. A guy who lies under oath about drinking (and probably raped at least one woman, unless you live in bizarro land where women sacrifice their lives just to stop one judicial nomination) doesn't deserve to be a Supreme Court Justice.

Topgunben
10-01-2018, 06:55 PM

If an applicant for Supreme Court justice rapes someone, I'm against them becoming a Justice. If they lie under oath, I'm against them becoming a Justice. If they shoot a man, just to watch him bleed, I'm against them becoming a Justice.

There's nothing inconsistent about my (or many other people's position): we want our Supreme Court Justices to be the cream of the crop, the best people possible for solving our country's thorniest legal problems. A guy who lies under oath about drinking (and probably raped at least one woman, unless you live in bizarro land where women sacrifice their lives just to stop one judicial nomination) doesn't deserve to be a Supreme Court Justice.

You do realize Blasey-Ford isnt accusing of him of rape?

ScaringChildren
10-01-2018, 07:06 PM

How do you know Kavanaugh did any of that?

Topgunben
10-01-2018, 07:13 PM
the way the Democrats have treated Kavanaugh is text book character assassination.

The issue they are having right now is that they have cried wolf (so to speak) so many times before that the American people arent falling for this BS anymore.

Patriam1066
10-01-2018, 07:21 PM
He’s not worthy of the court based on his “the Clintons!” diatribe. He’s a partisan. That’s not what the Supreme Court is supposed to be about

hope this school house rock abridged version helps

Ahldagor
10-01-2018, 07:24 PM
As prevalent as his alcohol consumption has been throughout his life, it's retarded to say he was in control at all times. That's rhetoric equal to enabling an alcoholic. What's to say he wouldn't decide opinions in private while drunk or drinking. And don't deny that alcohol usage doesn't impair thinking since it's scientifically proven.

Topgunben
10-01-2018, 07:27 PM
He’s not worthy of the court based on his “the Clintons!” diatribe. He’s a partisan. That’s not what the Supreme Court is supposed to be about

everyone in America has bias. It doesnt take a rocket scientist, or a conservative thinker to realize the Clintons are corrupt. its also not wrong to call a spade a spade.

That said, he never called the Clintons out personally.

what he did say was the witch hunt was a:

"calculated and orchestrated political hit, fueled with apparent pent-up anger about President Trump and the 2016 election, fear that has been unfairly stoked about my judicial record, revenge on behalf of the Clintons, and millions of dollars in money from outside left-wing opposition groups."

Topgunben
10-01-2018, 07:31 PM
As prevalent as his alcohol consumption has been throughout his life, it's retarded to say he was in control at all times. That's rhetoric equal to enabling an alcoholic. What's to say he wouldn't decide opinions in private while drunk or drinking. And don't deny that alcohol usage doesn't impair thinking since it's scientifically proven.

no one has come forward and said he has acted inappropriately in the past 35 years. what are you basing your claims on?

ScaringChildren
10-01-2018, 07:37 PM
what are you basing your claims on?

Feelings.

It's all about feelings now.

We might as well remove the word 'evidence' from the dictionary.

Wonkie
10-01-2018, 07:43 PM

https://youtu.be/s1zuVOrDbTs

except it does lol

Ahldagor
10-01-2018, 08:22 PM
no one has come forward and said he has acted inappropriately in the past 35 years. what are you basing your claims on?

His testimony, weakling.

Ahldagor
10-01-2018, 08:23 PM
Feelings.

It's all about feelings now.

We might as well remove the word 'evidence' from the dictionary.

Already off your lifting schedule? Pathetic if so.

clevergirl
10-01-2018, 08:28 PM
Multiple threads. The rustling is complete. Sidewinding.

https://i.imgur.com/1Auof.gif

Baler is right though. None of this is helping guys.

ScaringChildren
10-01-2018, 08:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/V8T1H4Z_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Wonkie
10-01-2018, 08:48 PM
reported 4 spam

clevergirl
10-01-2018, 08:53 PM
reported 4 spam

/agreed they've crossed the lulz line of scrimmage

time to drop some flags

ScaringChildren
10-01-2018, 09:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/FOU7bpl.jpg

clevergirl
10-01-2018, 09:15 PM
*i like my pink nikes*

dealwithit.jgp

Wonkie
10-01-2018, 09:16 PM
/agreed they've crossed the lulz line of scrimmage

time to drop some flags

i say we dunk this twerp into the toilet :)

ScaringChildren
10-01-2018, 09:17 PM

Yeah!

clevergirl
10-01-2018, 09:28 PM

https://i.imgur.com/zuw98Lk.gif

Ahldagor
10-01-2018, 09:37 PM

Careful that they don't flop to draw a foul. Drive the lane.

Wonkie
10-01-2018, 09:48 PM
Careful that they don't flop to draw a foul. Drive the lane.

Lol that's the game isn't it? if you tell them to fuck off they cry about persecution. it's real gay.

ScaringChildren
10-01-2018, 09:50 PM
it's real gay.

*whistle*

HOMOPHOBIA

FIVE YARD PENALTY

VIOLATION OF LEFTIST DOGMA

Wonkie
10-01-2018, 09:53 PM
*whistle*

HOMOPHOBIA

FIVE YARD PENALTY

VIOLATION OF LEFTIST DOGMA

fuck off retard

Topgunben
10-01-2018, 10:10 PM
His testimony, weakling.

no

ScaringChildren
10-01-2018, 10:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9FdPqJN_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

ScaringChildren
10-01-2018, 10:13 PM
fuck off retard

Mentally disabled.

-200 points

Keep it up and we won't let you vote for Clinton in 2020.

Raev
10-02-2018, 12:41 AM
If an applicant for Supreme Court justice rapes someone

It's becoming increasingly obvious that Ford is full of shit. The whole story about a 2nd door? It was so she could illegally rent her living room (https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/187638229#p187638229). She keeps changing key details (https://twitter.com/ProfMJCleveland/status/1046408449918218240). Her body language during the interview was deceptive. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=uGxr1VQ2dPI). She is being literally paid $700K for her testimony via gofundme. It wasn't totally crazy to believe Ford even a week ago. It is now - that's why DiFi is changing her play. Ford is going to jail.

A guy who lies under oath about drinking

The guy got plastered in college/high school like 75% of Americans. He admitted to this in the interview. The ONLY thing he denied was that he never blacked out; he would however lie down and go to sleep, like every other person who drinks excessively. Pray tell, how are his roommates supposed to tell the difference? Meanwhile you are stating as fact that he is a rapist and liar. You Democrats are absolutely sinking yourselves with your conduct here. Cool and normal people of all races and sexes are fleeing the party.

The real question you should be asking is: why they are so desperate as to resort to drinking accusations and false rape accusations just to delay Kavanaugh's confirmation for a week. They had to know there was a high chance this would backfire. The only logical reason is that Trump is about to do something that could be blocked by his nemeses: activist liberal judges. With Kavanaugh they believe he can go to SCOTUS and win. What do you think it could be? I hope you enjoy losing, loramin, cause it's only getting worse for you from here on out . .

Mead
10-02-2018, 12:54 AM
He's denying he blacked out because if he admits that then he can't say for sure he didn't rape her. Of course he has blacked out. Most of us who went to college have. Which means he lied.

And no, Ford isn't going to jail. Although I'm not surprised you think so

Topgunben
10-02-2018, 01:41 AM
He's denying he blacked out because if he admits that then he can't say for sure he didn't rape her. Of course he has blacked out. Most of us who went to college have. Which means he lied.

Mead, Rape is off the table, she isnt accusing him of rape for crying out loud.

Mead
10-02-2018, 01:56 AM
I just like saying rape because it gets you guys excited

mickmoranis
10-02-2018, 08:23 AM
how sad the Democrats are still grasping at straws trying to say that he lied under oath when they still can't provide one example of him lying under oath that doesn't require them to just not believe his opinion on how well he could hold his alcohol when he was 17 years old.

ScaringChildren
10-02-2018, 08:56 AM

You don't know if he has ever blacked out.

Not everyone does. It was extremely rare for me when I was partying every weekend at that age.

He could only be lying if you knew he blacked out. Which you don't.

Sorry you didn't get blacked out.

clevergirl
10-02-2018, 09:44 AM
So there's a purger he said he wasn't discussing this stuff prior, and he flat out said know.

FBI uncovered heeps of txts between him and friends and awkward social media stuff.

GG

I have important stuff to do today, so I can't creepypasta it all for you.

God Bless :D

ScaringChildren
10-02-2018, 09:50 AM
So there's a purger he said he wasn't discussing this stuff prior, and he flat out said know.

FBI uncovered heeps of txts between him and friends and awkward social media stuff.

GG

I have important stuff to do today, so I can't creepypasta it all for you.

God Bless :D

"In now-public transcripts from an interview with Republican Judiciary Committee staff on September 25, two days after the Ramirez allegations were reported in the New Yorker, Kavanaugh claimed that it was Ramirez who was “calling around to classmates trying to see if they remembered it,” adding that it “strikes me as, you know, what is going on here? When someone is calling around to try to refresh other people? Is that what’s going on? What’s going on with that? That doesn’t sound — that doesn’t sound — good to me. It doesn’t sound fair. It doesn’t sound proper. It sounds like an orchestrated hit to take me out.”"

My god...he was defending himself against false claims...

The MONSTER.

LOCK HIM UP.

ScaringChildren
10-02-2018, 09:56 AM
He said he wasnt, he was. He was trying to cover stuff up asking ppl to cover for him. He told the senate that he didn't do any of that.

GG

Even if he's not a rapist, he's got a terrible memory, and Alzheimer and is way to senile and inaccurate. Why does the right want him writing court opinions?

Anyway. I'm all for inclusiveness and being kind to people with disabilities, but I'm with the right on this one, we can't force corporations like the United States of America to higher disabled and mentally ill employees, it violates her rights, GOD BLESS HER HEART.

Did you even watch his testimony?

Lovely back tracking btw.

Confirmed.

Sorry you didn't get Justice.

clevergirl
10-02-2018, 09:56 AM
He said he wasnt, he was. He was trying to cover stuff up asking ppl to cover for him. He told the senate that he didn't do any of that.

GG

Even if he's not a rapist, he's got a terrible memory, and Alzheimer and is way to senile and inaccurate. Why does the right want him writing court opinions that will likely easily get overturned?

Anyway. I'm all for inclusiveness and being kind to people with disabilities, but I'm with the right on this one, we can't force corporations like the United States of America to hire disabled and mentally ill employees, it violates her rights, GOD BLESS HER SWEET HEART. I know she's only looking out for those poor disabled people and the rest of the world, not wanting them to face disappointment.

#MAGA

clevergirl
10-02-2018, 09:58 AM
^^^ I fixed it for u <3

Did you even watch his testimony?

Lovely back tracking btw.

Confirmed.

Sorry you didn't get Justice.

Yes, I watched and read citations, the guy is on 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

mickmoranis
10-02-2018, 10:21 AM
I hope you guys decide to start buying guns to protect yourself from a corrupt and devalued subprime court, libs! Risen! Anthrax! Start killing senators! We must #resist!

ScaringChildren
10-02-2018, 10:26 AM
I hope you guys decide to start buying guns to protect yourself from a corrupt and devalued subprime court, libs! Risen! Anthrax! Start killing senators! We must #resist!

Leftists: "THIS GOVERNMENT IS BEING RUN BY NAZIS AND HITLER!!"

Also Leftists: "LET'S BAN GUNS!"

clevergirl
10-02-2018, 10:28 AM

I'm 999.9% sure all the anthrax stuff so far has been false flags.

ScaringChildren
10-02-2018, 10:29 AM

Everything is false flags with you.

Leftists can do no wrong.

And you call me the conspiracy theorist...lol

clevergirl
10-02-2018, 10:47 AM
Everything is false flags with you.

Leftists can do no wrong.

And you call me the conspiracy theorist...lol

I havent' seen conclusive proof, i think that guy from the naval academy or what ever a decade ago was lit up by the CIA.

ScaringChildren
10-02-2018, 11:06 AM
I havent' seen conclusive proof, i think that guy from the naval academy or what ever a decade ago was lit up by the CIA.

You don't believe in evidence though. Why would you need it?

mickmoranis
10-02-2018, 11:11 AM

but youre 999.9% sure that brett kavanaugh is a serial gang rapist drunk and at unfit to be a judge.

So im 1000% sure your opinion is invalid.

clevergirl
10-02-2018, 11:23 AM
but youre 999.9% sure that brett kavanaugh is a serial gang rapist drunk and at unfit to be a judge.

So im 1000% sure your opinion is invalid.

I .never once said that. Maybe implied to make a point. I thought he wasn't qualified prior to the allegations against his character anyway.

Get corporate money out of politics.

Topgunben
10-02-2018, 11:48 AM
I .never once said that. Maybe implied to make a point. I thought he wasn't qualified prior to the allegations against his character anyway.

Get corporate money out of politics.

I think democrats could have done a lot better by finding real issues with Kavanaugh instead of this character assassination crap.

I realize this is next to impossible for liberals, as it would require critical thinking rather than emotional blabbering.

Mead
10-02-2018, 11:48 AM
gm boys

mickmoranis
10-02-2018, 11:50 AM
I think democrats could have done a lot better by finding real issues with Kavanaugh instead of this character assassination crap.

I realize this is next to impossible for liberals, as it would require critical thinking rather than emotional blabbering.

yeah, you cant start a crusade with character assassinations if your crusade is that he isn't fit to be a fair and balanced judge.

clevergirl
10-02-2018, 12:13 PM

I made this argument then ppl decided to do the Senate hearings, and this is basically what's up.

There were a few good analyses of his judicial track record. And how that plays into the lower courts. Like those are buried underneath a mountain of death threats now.

Topgunben
10-02-2018, 12:52 PM
I made this argument then ppl decided to do the Senate hearings, and this is basically what's up.

There were a few good analyses of his judicial track record. And how that plays into the lower courts. Like those are buried underneath a mountain of death threats now.

Maybe the problem is democrats don't have a clear message everyone can get behind.

Trump said "Make America Great Again"

Hillary said "I'm with her"

mickmoranis
10-02-2018, 01:07 PM
Maybe the problem is democrats don't have a clear message everyone can get behind.

Trump said "Make America Great Again"

Hillary said "I'm with her"

and democrats said, "IF YOU'RE NOT WITH HER YOU ARE A STUPID IDIOT."

Lammy
10-02-2018, 01:46 PM
It's becoming increasingly obvious that Ford is full of shit.

All this time I never pegged Raev for a conservative

Raev
10-02-2018, 01:57 PM
I really don't even think of this as conservative/progressive. This is Trump vs our corrupt political establishment. If you have any desire to live in a free republic, you should support Trump. If you don't mind being a corporate debt slave for the rest of your life, then you are free to status signal.

P.S. Is loramin is running to the other thread because I dunked on him so hard?

pickled_heretic
10-02-2018, 02:32 PM
I really don't even think of this as conservative/progressive. This is Trump vs our corrupt political establishment. If you have any desire to live in a free republic, you should support Trump. If you don't mind being a corporate debt slave for the rest of your life, then you are free to status signal.

t. partisan hack

clevergirl
10-02-2018, 02:34 PM
5 more pages of right wing rustled jimmies two hour break.

Plus whatever is happening in this thread.

Nexii
10-02-2018, 04:28 PM

P.S. Is loramin is running to the other thread because I dunked on him so hard?

Trump ran as an outsider but he's not governing like one.

Too much big money in politics in the USA. Having only two political parties is really bad. It's one party away from being a dictatorship. The USA's only hope is to have a third party that's for all Americans to rise up. One that's not so much about right/left but that can draw people from both sides in.

Until then enjoy declining life expectancy, lower birth rates, and stagnant incomes against inflation. Media does a pretty good job of diverting attention with stories like this

ScaringChildren
10-02-2018, 04:29 PM
Until then enjoy declining life expectancy, lower birth rates, and stagnant incomes against inflation. Media does a pretty good job of diverting attention with stories like this

I'll be poop socking pixels as the ship goes down.

Phenyo
10-02-2018, 04:29 PM
why does anyone care

srs question

ScaringChildren
10-02-2018, 04:30 PM
why does anyone care

srs question

We're bored and RnF isn't delivering.

ScaringChildren
10-02-2018, 04:34 PM
Apparently Julie Swetnick's story is bullshit, she could see jail time (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kavanaugh-accuser-swetnick-faces-credibility-questions-amid-changing-story-details-from-past)

"BuT rApE ALLegaTiOns ArE RaRELY FaKeD!!"

Wonkie
10-02-2018, 04:35 PM
Trump ran as an outsider but he's not governing like one.

Too much big money in politics in the USA. Having only two political parties is really bad. It's one party away from being a dictatorship. The USA's only hope is to have a third party that's for all Americans to rise up. One that's not so much about right/left but that can draw people from both sides in.

so like, a third position?

:eek:

Snagglepuss
10-02-2018, 05:28 PM
It's becoming increasingly obvious that Ford is full of shit. The whole story about a 2nd door? It was so she could illegally rent her living room (https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/187638229#p187638229). She keeps changing key details (https://twitter.com/ProfMJCleveland/status/1046408449918218240). Her body language during the interview was deceptive. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=uGxr1VQ2dPI). She is being literally paid $700K for her testimony via gofundme. It wasn't totally crazy to believe Ford even a week ago. It is now - that's why DiFi is changing her play. Ford is going to jail.

The guy got plastered in college/high school like 75% of Americans. He admitted to this in the interview. The ONLY thing he denied was that he never blacked out; he would however lie down and go to sleep, like every other person who drinks excessively. Pray tell, how are his roommates supposed to tell the difference? Meanwhile you are stating as fact that he is a rapist and liar. You Democrats are absolutely sinking yourselves with your conduct here. Cool and normal people of all races and sexes are fleeing the party.

The real question you should be asking is: why they are so desperate as to resort to drinking accusations and false rape accusations just to delay Kavanaugh's confirmation for a week. They had to know there was a high chance this would backfire. The only logical reason is that Trump is about to do something that could be blocked by his nemeses: activist liberal judges. With Kavanaugh they believe he can go to SCOTUS and win. What do you think it could be? I hope you enjoy losing, loramin, cause it's only getting worse for you from here on out . .

Pretty much spot on analysis. It wouldn't be unreasonable for the Dems to oppose Kavanaugh given his positions and beliefs and just be honest about it.

"We don't agree with some of his previous rulings, especially his interpretation of executive powers given the FBI investigation and Trump, etc."

"We don't feel that replacing a swing justice such as Kennedy with a moderate conservative judge is the best for the court. We believe the court should remain more balanced. He should be replaced with a more moderate judge."

Wow was that hard? I feel like the average voter would have a lot more respect for that rather than seeing crushing histrionics and US Senators talking about a year book and a calendar on national television.

clevergirl
10-02-2018, 05:46 PM
The only thing I'm uneasy about is how quickly celebrity pity garners 700,000K plat. It just seems not right. There's a lot of people out there who don't get a scrap and are going through way worse.

They just aren't cultural icons or heroin for the political elites.

I have a feeling even Ivanka could stub her toe and get ez handouts. Just because people have created a sick fan club around her family.

mickmoranis
10-02-2018, 05:48 PM
Wow was that hard? I feel like the average voter would have a lot more respect for that rather than seeing crushing histrionics and US Senators talking about a year book and a calendar on national television.

The thign is senators are usually not that smart, and these new democrats are blinded by the internet & media.

They actually think the vocal base of both parties, are the ones that get them elected.

They're doomed. DOOOOMED

I cant wait to see how this plays out and its only one month or so away!

What a time to be alive.

Whats funny is they literally are imitating trump as best as they can, without actually trying to understand WHY he resonated with people.

They even admit it, "oh if you want a circus, well then WE'LL ACT LIKE WERE ALL CLOWNS!"

like what kind of a fuckn moron thinks that america wanted clowns? America wanted trump. I mean, why go all in and just behave like him anyway?? Democrats didnt even want trump, so they want clowns even less. Makes no sense to me how anyone could think this is a decent strategy.

You cant write this shit lol

mickmoranis
10-02-2018, 05:53 PM
democrats:

1. TRUMP IS A JOKE!
2. THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS IS IMMORAL BECAUSE THIS IS REAL POLITICS AND REAL PEOPLES LIVES ARE IN THE BALANCE!!!!!
3. LOL WELL YOU WANTED A CIRCUS!!!!! LOL WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
4. ???
5. Control of the senate and executive branch.

clevergirl
10-02-2018, 06:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/xZcZ74Lh.jpg

ScaringChildren
10-02-2018, 06:09 PM
The only thing I'm uneasy about is how quickly celebrity pity garners 700,000K plat

Ford auctions, "WTB Mage Epic MQ"

clevergirl
10-02-2018, 06:12 PM
Ford auctions, "WTB Mage Epic MQ"

Lol. I feel ya.