PDA

View Full Version : Raiding on Red

Artaenc
10-01-2018, 12:49 PM
About how many guilds raid endgame on this server?

Schaduwridder
10-01-2018, 01:01 PM

Servant
10-02-2018, 03:51 PM
Sanctuary and Apex, I'd expect.

ScaringChildren
10-02-2018, 04:30 PM
Can you raid with 3 people?

Zuranthium
10-02-2018, 07:05 PM
Sanctuary and Apex are the only raiding guilds at the moment, Apex being more inactive. The two guilds combine forces once a week to do ToV.

ToV is very boring though, other raids are much more fun. It would be better for the server if we all just pretended north ToV doesn't exist. Nobody needs the gear and it only further imbalances PvP. Play the game for the game, not to collect meaningless pixels.

rankorr
10-02-2018, 07:08 PM
If you dont like it why did you come? and why are you crying about tov when we did kael. you are so stupid it hurts.

Zipity
10-02-2018, 07:35 PM
I don’t understand why like all 14 of you from the red server don’t just join blue and turn in your tomes of discord... it would be quite entertaining to see the occasional red celebrity running around killing each other in CB as I’m leveling an alt :) or better yet battle royale in th EC tunnel when I’m trying to buy sow pots

Zuranthium
10-02-2018, 07:39 PM
If you dont like it why did you come? and why are you crying about tov when we did kael. you are so stupid it hurts.

Don't attempt to call others stupid when you can't understand a very simple concept (whoever you are).

We did try to do ToV and if that's where everyone is going, then I have no choice but to go there too (the other choice is log out). ToV is less boring when a normal sized raid force is doing it, but still not very interesting to me, so I wish people would stop caring about north ToV. Why does anyone need the gear, what's the point? It would be better for the server if people focused on other content...and PvP.

Jazzy
10-03-2018, 01:38 AM
Youve always played in the zerg

Next

hatelore
10-03-2018, 04:09 AM
Wow, Zuranthium turned into a real life butter brain. Servers dead dawg, no need to even afk through raids anymore, log off lol. Let the poor thing rest in pieces.

bigjeff100
10-03-2018, 08:59 AM
I don’t understand why like all 14 of you from the red server don’t just join blue and turn in your tomes of discord... it would be quite entertaining to see the occasional red celebrity running around killing each other in CB as I’m leveling an alt :) or better yet battle royale in th EC tunnel when I’m trying to buy sow pots