PDA

View Full Version : The new Purge TV series is libtarded as fuck

mickmoranis
09-28-2018, 10:06 PM
.... seriously one of the main characters is literally a cuck.

But it's still good enough, like all Purge movies (mostly).

mickmoranis
09-28-2018, 10:10 PM
The purge movies always have a lot of points it likes to make but they never make this one:

If theres no law enforcement on purge night, then doesn't that mean its not a racist system because there'd be nobody there to murder the blacks?

https://i.imgur.com/k3SaJMv.png

plz no ban me because that joke is hilarious.

ScaringChildren
09-28-2018, 10:13 PM
I think it's hilarious that they release these shows and movies at a time where our country is inches away from a civil war.

Patriam1066
09-28-2018, 10:19 PM
I think it's hilarious that they release these shows and movies at a time where our country is inches away from a civil war.

People who agitate or protest, on either side, are unemployed pussies who won’t do anything but bark. If you guys ever rose up, the Elect, myself included, would bite

mickmoranis
09-28-2018, 10:21 PM
People who agitate or protest, on either side, are unemployed pussies who won’t do anything but bark. If you guys ever rose up, the Elect, myself included, would bite

yeah it was the workers that were the ones that rose up and killed their masters to form communism.

lucky for us there are no workers in america anymore.

wait...

Tethler
09-28-2018, 10:35 PM
I thought you were leaving the forums for a year or something. It's way too early to be posting again.

mickmoranis
09-28-2018, 10:36 PM
Im having a good time, so is everyone else.

I'm sorry about your period.

Tecmos Deception
09-28-2018, 10:38 PM

Lol.

clevergirl
09-28-2018, 10:55 PM
You seem upset. I suggest you use that obummer care and grab some xanax b4 the economy crashes again.

Wonkie
09-28-2018, 10:58 PM
The purge movies always have a lot of points

lmfao

fuckin dark dude

mickmoranis
09-28-2018, 11:14 PM
they just used the word "gendercide"

lol "every purge 3 women are killed for every man"

sorry for the spoilers but amiright or amiright

libcucks love the purge or at least the purge loves pandering to them wtf lol

mickmoranis
09-28-2018, 11:15 PM
You seem upset. I suggest you use that obummer care and grab some xanax b4 the economy crashes again.

you seem like you are in desperate need to purge how long until you start your own private one?