PDA

View Full Version : Trump Says World Leaders at UN "Weren't Laughing at me, They Were Laughing With Me"

loramin
09-26-2018, 08:11 PM
Here's the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1j2hNbSXI), what do you think?

loramin
09-26-2018, 08:16 PM
Entire board is memes and video links today and I'm sure not making yours my first click

Alice

Fair enough, but don't you want to see the POTUS (possibly) get laughed at by leaders and diplomats from around the world?

Patriam1066
09-26-2018, 08:18 PM
I’m supposed to enjoy the president being laughed at on US soil by foreigners? Build a wall around loramin

clevergirl
09-26-2018, 08:24 PM
I’m supposed to enjoy the president being laughed at on US soil by foreigners? Build a wall around loramin

No one is supposed to enjoy this, it's not cool that "our" "president" is this way.

I do not derive pleasure from the old man tottering on the brink of shitting his pants in public and pissing himself while screaming being my global representative.

Patriam1066
09-26-2018, 08:29 PM
Who cares, he’s right about China. We will face economic pain but look up what they’re doing to the Uighurs. The Chinese are a hideous people

Sonderbeast
09-26-2018, 08:31 PM
More than any other president in his first two years?

https://i.imgur.com/cV0n3FR.jpg

He's laughing too.

mickmoranis
09-26-2018, 08:57 PM
hey OP

who cares what a bunch of lazy europeans or savage islanders think of america?

We'll still save their asses in ww3 (even if that means killing their asses). NEXT!

loramin
09-26-2018, 09:01 PM
No one is supposed to enjoy this, it's not cool that "our" "president" is this way.

I do not derive pleasure from the old man tottering on the brink of shitting his pants in public and pissing himself while screaming being my global representative.

Exactly. I never said anything about enjoying it, I just suggested that people would want to see it.

Plus, there's this basic human trait called schadenfreude ("pleasure derived from another person's misfortune") that let's you enjoy a video like that the same way you can enjoy a video like this (even if you're not a sadist):

https://i.imgur.com/Q9zDyev.gif

mickmoranis
09-26-2018, 09:10 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ltbjQgt.gif

https://i.imgur.com/uR3bEr6.gif

https://i.imgur.com/ci7ZLy9.gif

https://i.imgur.com/bUGBedM.gif

https://i.imgur.com/j7kC5p7.gif

mtb tripper the 2nd
09-26-2018, 09:20 PM
Donald Trump is a two term president. Enjoy.

loramin
09-26-2018, 09:23 PM
*GIFs of Hillary drunk*

And? Adults drink, and humans with cameras on them 24/7 get caught doing stupid stuff. What's your point?

*GIFs of Hillary angry*

And? Male politicians do worse. It's almost like you have a problem with strong women Mick ...

Trump is lying to his country and the world, but you're more focused on a failed presidential candidate?

mtb tripper the 2nd
09-26-2018, 09:25 PM
And? Adults drink, and humans with cameras on them 24/7 get caught doing stupid stuff.

And? Male politicians do worse and no one makes gifs of them.

It's almost like you have a problem with strong women Mick ...

Is Hillary Clinton a strong woman? She looks like a weak old hag to me.

loramin
09-26-2018, 09:32 PM
Is Hillary Clinton a strong woman? She looks like a weak old hag to me.

Now you're just trolling. Whatever you think of Hillary (and personally I don't think much), she was the first serious female presidential candidate, and very nearly the first female president. You have to admit that takes some strength, even if you disagree with every single thing she stands for.

Oh, and on top of all that she's married to Bill: can you imagine how much strength that takes? ;)

mickmoranis
09-26-2018, 10:19 PM
ta riiggered

Ahldagor
09-26-2018, 10:26 PM
ta riiggered

/cringe

Have you done no research? Time to update your meme-language.

Wonkie
09-26-2018, 10:30 PM
mick are you full stormer now im getting that vibe

Swish2
09-26-2018, 11:07 PM
Definitely getting another Trump term if the Democrats field Hillary again next time around. I'm sure there's better options.

mickmoranis
09-26-2018, 11:09 PM
mick are you full stormer now im getting that vibe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6IWJjSpTFc&feature=youtu.be&t=2760

Sonderbeast
09-26-2018, 11:14 PM
Mick muh mick mick muh mick mick mick.

Mickalodeon.

Topgunben
09-27-2018, 01:02 AM
they laughed at us during the Obama regime because they were screwing us. now they nervously laugh because Trump isnt some spineless coward that can be bent over at the UN's pleasure.

Trump's campaign slogan is coming to pass.

clevergirl
09-27-2018, 01:07 AM
Birtherism and right wing conspiracy theories being given blind credence vs credible accusations of sexual assault resulting in death threats and attacks on the victims are why I'm laughing... Hysterically..

So let's see out of the 20 or so that accused Trump 4 - 5 may be false accusations, yet we got grab her pussy bonus spurs dodged the STD spouting off bullshit that gets ignored and downplayed regularly and regurgitated by his moronic homosocials.

Topgunben
09-27-2018, 01:09 AM
Birtherism and right wing conspiracy theories being given blind credence vs credible accusations of sexual assault resulting in death threats and attacks on the victims are why I'm laughing... Hysterically..

stay on topic clever girl. You have a knack for taking threads off the rails.

there's another thread dedicated to that BTW

clevergirl
09-27-2018, 01:13 AM
Reread my edit. It's on the rails the GOP set by endorsing this orangatang to represent and speak for them.

aaezil
09-27-2018, 01:15 AM
Mick will leave his moms basement one day guys dont worry

Topgunben
09-27-2018, 01:15 AM
Reread my edit. It's on the rails the GOP set by endorsing this orangatang to represent and speak for them.

still kind of off topic. sexual harrasment has little to do with the UN speech he gave. Unless find yourself sexually harassed by him saying anything.

clevergirl
09-27-2018, 01:20 AM
P.s. I have legitimate bones to pick over this bullshit. There's nothing constructive to be said or gained by alienating or belittling our allies.

clevergirl
09-27-2018, 01:21 AM
still kind of off topic. sexual harrasment has little to do with the UN speech he gave. Unless find yourself sexually harassed by him saying anything.

He's an affront to all of my extremely lax sensibilities for sure.

Ahldagor
09-27-2018, 02:26 AM

So let's see out of the 20 or so that accused Trump 4 - 5 may be false accusations, yet we got grab her pussy bonus spurs dodged the STD spouting off bullshit that gets ignored and downplayed regularly and regurgitated by his moronic homosocials.

Apparently he has weird shaped cock too. Stormy's encounter with Roethlisberger seemed in his MO tho', so birds of a feather?

Jimjam
09-27-2018, 02:40 AM
Where is keep scout as is option!?

Swish2
09-27-2018, 02:56 AM
"They were laughing at the scout roll winner as they logged out"

zodium
09-27-2018, 02:57 AM
They're laughing with me, not at me, insists obese child no one likes.

clevergirl
09-27-2018, 03:18 AM
Watched the video without sound thank god for subtitles.

You can see the pigs expression at the moment of laughter and right before his backpedaling. He has that angry look of disappointment of a toddler being told no, with no way to defy the adults. He absolutely knew he got shat on.

Anyway.

No. He hasn't accomplished shit. His administration hasn't accomplished shit in the last 2 years. It's clear what kind of a farce him and his supporters are.

I've accomplished moooore in the last two years posting on these here forums than the entire history!

Fuck. The incredible stupidity that comes from the mouth of Trump and his goonsquad is fucking mind boggling.

Swish2
09-27-2018, 03:23 AM
Watched the video without sound thank god for subtitles.

You can see the pigs expression at the moment of laughter and right before his backpedaling. He has that angry look of disappointment of a toddler being told no, with no way to defy the adults. He absolutely knew he got shat on.

Anyway.

No. He hasn't accomplished shit. His administration hasn't accomplished shit in the last 2 years. It's clear what kind of a farce him and his supporters are.

I've accomplished moooore in the last two years posting on these here forums than the entire history!

Fuck. The incredible stupidity that comes from the mouth of Trump and his goonsquad is fucking mind boggling.

What did Obama accomplish during his 2 terms? I must have missed it.

pickled_heretic
09-27-2018, 03:41 AM

What does this have to do in any way whatsoever to drumpf being completely insufferable? Even if he did a bunch of cool shit, anyone who goes out in front of a bunch of people and says "i did more cool shit in two years than almost anyone ever" is an assclown and deserves to be laughed at like one. This whole thread and every poster in it is missing the point. selfshilling this hard is shameful.

clevergirl
09-27-2018, 03:45 AM

Why do you fucking obsess over Obama.

All I know for sure is Trump is a vile pig who literally appointed theocratic swamp monsters and climate denialists while some how filling the white house with lecherous perverts and fascists while spouting lies and attempting to downplay misogyny. He fucking attacked our allies verbally. Cowtoed to Putin. Pandered ignorantly to Kim's delusional nuclear game. Wasted millions of our money on craps like his religious liberty fiasco in the DOJ. Billions on Ice and internment camps. Fucked the state department with the angry faggorty of transphobe Mike Pompeo. Given a pardon to a fucking sociopath Arpiao. Given David Clark and Roy Moore platforms. Started a trade war. Pissed off our closet ally Canada

Fucking fucking fuck you you dumb ass honkey piece of misogynist shit. Get the pussy grabber and ape shit Alex Jones cultists away from the levers of power...

Oh yeah, health care and Alex Azarr, is a brilliant clusterfuck.

You guys have it coming to yeah.

But you're upset about a black guy whose no longer president.

Fuck u, go back to Britain u dumb ass wannabe.

Oh and his fucking attack on McCain for being a POW. His fucking attack on trans ppl who btw have been serving in the military. And his fucking attack on dead soldiers and their parents.

His pandering to the assnugets who use brietbart as their source of information.

His list of shitty shit that he wouldn't do or get away with is endless if he wasn't surrounded by bodyguards 24/7.

But they are not accomplishments.

All this from a cowardly draft dodger who apparently has to pay hundreds of thousands to women just to touch his crooked dick and keep quiet.

Topgunben
09-27-2018, 04:13 AM

All I know for sure is Trump is a vile pig who literally appointed theocratic swamp monsters and climate denialists while some how filling the white house with lecherous perverts and fascists while spouting lies and attempting to downplay misogyny. He fucking attacked our allies verbally. Cowtoed to Putin. Pandered ignorantly to Kim's delusional nuclear game. Wasted millions of our money on craps like his religious liberty fiasco in the DOJ. Billions on Ice and internment camps. Fucked the state department with the angry faggorty of transphobe Mike Pompeo. Given a pardon to a fucking sociopath Arpiao. Given David Clark and Roy Moore platforms. Started a trade war. Pissed off our closet ally Canada

Fucking fucking fuck you you dumb ass honkey piece of misogynist shit. Get the pussy grabber and ape shit Alex Jones cultists away from the levers of power...

Oh and his fucking attack on McCain for being a POW. His fucking attack on trans ppl who btw have been serving in the military. And his fucking attack on dead soldiers and their parents.

His pandering to the assnugets who use brietbart as their source of information.

His list of shitty shit that he wouldn't do or get away with is endless if he wasn't surrounded by bodyguards 24/7.

All this from a cowardly draft dodger who apparently has to pay hundreds of thousands to women just to touch his crooked dick and keep quiet.

Clever, I like you as a human. But you really go emotionally hog wild sometimes.

Topgunben
09-27-2018, 04:18 AM

he was the food stamp president!

Swish2
09-27-2018, 04:32 AM

Lots of swearing and verbally jumping up and down in a tantrum but it didn't explain what Obama accomplished in his 2 terms as POTUS. Want to have another try?

zodium
09-27-2018, 04:34 AM

America hasn't accomplished anything since Clinton. Trump is entirely right the rest of the world is laughing at you, he's just also entirely unable to do anything about it, besides make it worse.

Swish2
09-27-2018, 04:34 AM
he was the food stamp president!

Well at least nobody went hungry, or did they?

zodium
09-27-2018, 04:36 AM
Imagine if your culture crawled so far up its own ass, the central political question of your time became which impotent leader was the most impotent.

Topgunben
09-27-2018, 04:45 AM
Trumps been a catalyst for a lot of good. He will be a 2 termer for sure.

ScaringChildren
09-27-2018, 05:56 AM
Damn, DRUMPF GOT PWNED! (https://youtu.be/2nv1dZCHtm8)

Loramin, go back to calling anyone who drinks beer a rapist.

clevergirl
09-27-2018, 09:27 AM
Whatabout the band size of Trumps big boy depends? I'm going to say 52.

Trump has had a massively negative impact on this country. You people defending him are absolute careless traitors.

ScaringChildren
09-27-2018, 09:30 AM
Whatabout the band size of Trumps big boy depends? I'm going to say 52.

Trump has had a massively negative impact on this country. You people defending him are absolute careless traitors.

hehe DRUMPF is a big baby! Funny!

I wonder how big the suicide rate will spike when he wins in 2020.

Wheat from the chaff, I say.

Wonkie
09-27-2018, 09:58 AM
too much free speech online has made it necessary and popular to shit on Obama despite his really respectable attempts at the high score

ScaringChildren
09-27-2018, 10:27 AM
too much free speech online

Google, Twitter, and Progressives everywhere agree.

Shut the non-believers down.

The Proletariat is getting uppity.

Wonkie
09-27-2018, 10:49 AM
Google, Twitter, and Progressives everywhere agree.

Shut the non-believers down.

The Proletariat is getting uppity.

free speech is a disease and we are the cure

ScaringChildren
09-27-2018, 10:51 AM
free speech is a disease and we are the cure

Authoritarians are a disease and a bullet is the cure.

Wonkie
09-27-2018, 11:02 AM
Authoritarians are a disease and a bullet is the cure.

its closer to cyberbullying than it is to censorship

corporations are people my friend

ScaringChildren
09-27-2018, 11:27 AM
its closer to cyberbullying than it is to censorship

corporations are people my friend

The Nazis were just getting rid of "cyberbullying" too when they carried out the Holocaust

Wonkie
09-27-2018, 11:37 AM
The Nazis were just getting rid of "cyberbullying" too when they carried out the Holocaust

it is pretty fucked up that Twitter is cyberbullying Alex Jones

maybe that snowflake should toughen up?

ScaringChildren
09-27-2018, 11:40 AM
it is pretty fucked up that Twitter is cyberbullying Alex Jones

maybe that snowflake should toughen up?

When every single major social media deplatforms a person on the same exact day, it starts looking suspicious.

Schaduwridder
09-27-2018, 11:57 AM
why does cleverguy care about this country if he does not go outside?

( or even participate in anything other then online posting )

loramin
09-27-2018, 12:04 PM
Damn, DRUMPF GOT PWNED! (https://youtu.be/2nv1dZCHtm8)

Loramin, go back to calling anyone who drinks beer a rapist.

This is what's referred to as "deflection".

Our elected leader is a laughing stock, and you had nothing to say to that, but you still wanted to defend "your guy". So instead of finding something legitimate to say about the laughing stock, you try to shift the conversation to a defense that doesn't require logic or facts: "Loramin's calling people racist, and that puts everything he says into question!"

mickmoranis
09-27-2018, 12:26 PM
loramin YOU are a laughing stock stop worrying about our elected leaders.

clevergirl
09-27-2018, 12:38 PM
You have no right to come into walmart and spew your alex jones insecurities.

If walmart security removes you from the premisies they aren't the government, and they aren't violating your 'free speech'.

The only time this becomes an issues is where universities receive public funding and that becomes a greyer area.

If Ajit Patel and the government can violate and revoke common carrier status of boards where prostitutes are forced to advertise anonymously and put them at risk resulting in them being doxxed and murdered, than that is definitely a violation of freedom of speech.

Twitter was never a common carrier, nor is youtube, or google. They all have rules they enforce as fairly as possible. Just like when you go to school.

This fucking administration needs to be burnt to the ground.

mickmoranis
09-27-2018, 12:42 PM

If walmart security removes you from the premisies they aren't the government, and they aren't violating your 'free speech'.

The only time this becomes an issues is where universities receive public funding and that becomes a greyer area.

If Ajit Patel and the government can violate and revoke common carrier status of boards where prostitutes are forced to advertise anonymously and put them at risk resulting in them being doxxed and murdered, than that is definitely a violation of freedom of speech.

Twitter was never a common carrier, nor is youtube, or google. They all have rules they enforce as fairly as possible. Just like when you go to school.

shutup tranny

loramin
09-27-2018, 12:43 PM

It's ironic that even supposedly libertarian Republicans, and supposedly civil rights-loving Democrats, both oppose sane prostitution laws. It's like what's a more basic right, and what should the government stay away from more, than control over what you do with your own body?

But let's keep this thread focused on the POTUS ;)

mickmoranis
09-27-2018, 12:46 PM
imagine being so dumb that you don't know that legalization of prostitution does not reduce crime in prostitution at all historically across the globe.

mickmoranis
09-27-2018, 12:51 PM
It's ironic that even supposedly libertarian Republicans

also dude you need to think. You dont even undrestand what a libertarian is do you?

You cant be like

"how can you not think GOVERMENT REGULATED prostitution isnt better than making prostitution illegal"

Do you understand that without INSANE tax money being spent on regulation for prostution, by christian tax payers, to pay for regulated prostitution, you cannot maintain a safe environment for sex trade workers. period.

Do you get it yet? You cant be like "how can a libertarian not want HEAVY REGULATION to make legal prostitution a reality!"

you have liberals on your side that think that space travel shouldnt be tax funded, and you think they're crazy for not being ok with sex trade being tax funded?

Good lord. I have not been away from these forums long enough.

loramin
09-27-2018, 12:52 PM
imagine being so dumb that you don't know that legalization of prostitution does not reduce crime in prostitution at all historically across the globe.

Like ten seconds of Googling shows that to be false. Just one example: according to the American Economic Association: "The Netherlands' legal prostitution zones reduced citywide crime. (https://www.aeaweb.org/research/tippelzones-street-crime-netherlands-prostitution)"

mickmoranis
09-27-2018, 12:53 PM
read the above post you stupid idiot.

and please dont fucking send me links about your fucking bernie sanders utopia as a "look this would work for the rest of the world"

they have the most stirct immigration law just south of north fucking korea

FINE if you want to send all the black people to africa first? THEN we'll talk about it.

Want to put all the mexicans in jail and deported and build a wall? OK THEN we can talk about national healthcare.

until then, please stop using trumps vision for immigration be your end all and be all example of how "socialism works!"

Irulan
09-27-2018, 12:53 PM

Agreed:

clicked VERY hard on:

They were so clearly laughing at him; how could he think otherwise

ScaringChildren
09-27-2018, 12:55 PM
It's ironic that even supposedly libertarian Republicans, and supposedly civil rights-loving Democrats, both oppose sane prostitution laws. It's like what's a more basic right, and what should the government stay away from more, than control over what you do with your own body?

I wonder why loramin wants to legalize prostitution...

He believes women no matter and yet they still won't sleep with him.

I guess the next step would be to stoop to prostitutes.

mickmoranis
09-27-2018, 12:56 PM

mickmoranis
09-27-2018, 01:04 PM
Why did Trump pay Stormy Daniels off and why did he hand her off to "Gray Dick" Roethlisberger to 'walk his ho back to to her room safely'?

These are serious questions the GoP can't answer.

You are the last group of people on this planet that should talk about prostitution.

Who is the GoP?

Oh are you so rolled up into Identity Politics that you consider the GoP a single identity?

clevergirl
09-27-2018, 01:06 PM

No one was talking about legalizing it, I was talking about the government putting it's boot heal down on people communicating about it anonymously. They specifically targeted the spaces where prostitutes could safely network. They didn't crack down on the Johns who had to get their dicks and knives wet in under classed disenfranchised women's bodies that they don't think anyone cares about.

Yet, I'm sure this is one of Trumps many "accomplishments".

You cannot fool me with your dumb dumb stupid routine. Nor can Trump.

mickmoranis
09-27-2018, 01:07 PM
all these estrogen pills youve been taking have melted your brain

loramin
09-27-2018, 01:10 PM
No one was talking about legalizing it

I am!

Never been with a prostitute, and I've never prostituted myself. But anyone with half a brain and basic critical thinking skills should see something is wrong with telling grown adults what they can and can't do with their own body.

mickmoranis
09-27-2018, 01:12 PM
Never been with a prostitute, and I've never prostituted myself. Im too afraid to break the law, or be caught. But if there was a safe place for me to anonymously hire prostitution I think that would be great because its been a lonnnnnng time.

clevergirl
09-27-2018, 01:14 PM
I have and it was gross, and yet another reason of bucket list things to end my life over. But I would never criminalize the prostitute or do things to make their business more risky.

loramin
09-27-2018, 01:17 PM
Never been with a prostitute, and I've never prostituted myself. Im too afraid to break the law, or be caught. But if there was a safe place for me to anonymously hire prostitution I think that would be great because its been a lonnnnnng time.

Mick, this may be hard for you to believe, but some of us are actually in happy, long-lasting monogamous relationships, and not even the prospect of free sex would be enough to make us cheat on our partners.

Now, if Shannyn Sossamon appeared at my doorstep while my wife was out of town, I'm not saying I wouldn't be tempted ...

mickmoranis
09-27-2018, 01:25 PM
Mick, this may be hard for you to believe, but some of us are actually in happy, long-lasting monogamous relationships, and not even the prospect of free sex would be enough to make us cheat on our partners.

Now, if Shannyn Sossamon appeared at my doorstep while my wife was out of town, I'm not saying I wouldn't be tempted ...

of course you would be tempted, you're a godless cuck

Schaduwridder
09-27-2018, 05:50 PM
Monogomists are pussies

mickmoranis
09-27-2018, 05:56 PM
The devil has come in a new form this time in the name of progressivism and it wants to destroy the entire sanctity of individualism and life and turn us into a hive mind computer that it controls.

no thank you, prostitution will remain illegal thanks be the word of god.

Ahldagor
09-27-2018, 06:07 PM
The devil has come in a new form this time in the name of progressivism and it wants to destroy the entire sanctity of individualism and life and turn us into a hive mind computer that it controls.

no thank you, prostitution will remain illegal thanks be the word of god.

Weakling, read the bible.

Schaduwridder
09-27-2018, 06:10 PM
also forgot to add only way maerlith is having sex is if he pays for it oof

#trannydreams

ScaringChildren
09-27-2018, 06:51 PM
Weakling

You're obsessed with this word.

Why do you use it in nearly all of your comments?

I'm genuinely curious. Do you just like typing it? I guess it's fun to say. Is that it?

clevergirl
09-27-2018, 08:50 PM
You're obsessed with this word.

Why do you use it in nearly all of your comments?

I'm genuinely curious. Do you just like typing it? I guess it's fun to say. Is that it?

It's the best word for cowardly theocratic bible thumpers who hide behind their sinful politicians to do God's dirty work.

ScaringChildren
09-27-2018, 08:51 PM
It's the best word for cowardly theocratic bible thumpers who hide behind their sinful politicians to do God's dirty work.

I'm Agnostic and haven't been to church since I was a kid.

Stereotype much?

Patriam1066
09-27-2018, 08:54 PM

Stereotype much?

Explains a lot

Ahldagor
09-27-2018, 09:17 PM

Stereotype much?

Weakling, read the Bible.

ScaringChildren
09-27-2018, 09:26 PM
Explains a lot

Sorry I don't read the Quran

Ahldagor
09-27-2018, 09:38 PM
Sorry I don't read the Quran

Weakling, read the Quran.

ScaringChildren
09-27-2018, 10:20 PM
Weakling, read the Quran.

Do you want me to study every religion? That's not feasible. I need to stick to one.

Ahldagor
09-27-2018, 11:01 PM
Do you want me to study every religion? That's not feasible. I need to stick to one.

Weakling.

Foxplay
09-28-2018, 12:15 AM
I saw this, was pretty cringe

But I was surprised at how well Trump took it. Hopefully he doesn't declare war against everyone that laughed at him a few days later =p

Sonderbeast
09-28-2018, 01:33 AM
I saw this, was pretty cringe

But I was surprised at how well Trump took it. Hopefully he doesn't declare war against everyone that laughed at him a few days later =p

In that moment, with the look on his face, laughing at himself, it confirmed to me that he knows his whole spiel is a joke, even to him. He knows.

ScaringChildren
09-28-2018, 05:57 AM
It's sounds like they started laughing after he cracked his joke.

Trump is like a rapper. When he says "I'm the greatest there ever was!", it's just par for the course.

This is just more evidence that Trump is more black than Obama.

clevergirl
09-28-2018, 10:54 AM

Trump is like a rapper. When he says "I'm the greatest there ever was!", it's just par for the course.

Real white people like me (as opposed to fake whites like you) (there are only two races, whites and everyone else, non whites) do not like it when the orange jew with stupid hair behaves like the black person he is.

clevergirl
09-28-2018, 10:58 AM

Do I have to actually screenshot his face for u tho? You need to re-watch and get objective. That guy had his heart crushed on the world stage infront of the UN assembly.

They were probably laughing at America as much as him. People like Macron will blithly side with the Russians and Iranians and invade America's shores if they think we are easy prey. This is not kindergarten, it's global politics. America's downfall will be from within, but it will be because we are too divided by this stupid crap perpetrated by the republicans to put forth a unified authoritarian war machine. City States like Tampa FL will quickly become property of Mexico. You don't seem to understand it. Then soon, would be divided up into even more groups as sides fought over America. We probably won't have hte kind of ground war or nuclear war you are thinking of, but trust me, the end result of a Moron making us look STUPID infront of the vicious BEAST that is the rest of the world who resents AMERICA, is going to be ugly fucking shit, and lots of random innocents bled out in the streets for the pleasure of MORONS like STEPHEN MILLER.

ScaringChildren
09-28-2018, 11:10 AM
Do I have to actually screenshot his face for u tho? You need to re-watch and get objective. That guy had his heart crushed on the world stage infront of the UN assembly.

They were probably laughing at America as much as him. People like Macron will blithly side with the Russians and Iranians and invade America's shores if they think we are easy prey. This is not kindergarten, it's global politics. America's downfall will be from within, but it will be because we are too divided by this stupid crap perpetrated by the republicans to put forth a unified authoritarian war machine. City States like Tampa FL will quickly become property of Mexico. You don't seem to understand it. Then soon, would be divided up into even more groups as sides fought over America. We probably won't have hte kind of ground war or nuclear war you are thinking of, but trust me, the end result of a Moron making us look STUPID infront of the vicious BEAST that is the rest of the world who resents AMERICA, is going to be ugly fucking shit, and lots of random innocents bled out in the streets for the pleasure of MORONS like STEPHEN MILLER.

https://i.imgur.com/zo4EMKC.gif

ScaringChildren
09-28-2018, 11:10 AM
Real white people like me (as opposed to fake whites like you) (there are only two races, whites and everyone else, non whites) do not like it when the orange jew with stupid hair behaves like the black person he is.

filed under "Racism against Blacks"

clevergirl
09-28-2018, 11:11 AM
You are dumb bro. Go pop a keg and rape a bitch (actually don't, plz)

ScaringChildren
09-28-2018, 11:14 AM
You are dumb bro. Go pop a keg and rape a bitch (actually don't, plz)

Nope, you already told me to do it.

I'm doin it.

STRAIGHT* WHITE MALE COMING THROUGH

Ahldagor
09-28-2018, 12:39 PM
Nope, you already told me to do it.

I'm doin it.

STRAIGHT* WHITE MALE COMING THROUGH

/cringe

Willful ignorance is a sign of weakness, weakling.

ScaringChildren
09-28-2018, 12:48 PM
/cringe

Willful ignorance is a sign of weakness, weakling.

weak and /cringe

Ahldagor
09-28-2018, 03:01 PM
weak and /cringe

Typical weakling copying, granting me disgust and flattery.

Our president should wake up to his perception in order to deal with his narcissism, but that won't happen. Too bad he can't grab them by the pussy.

ScaringChildren
09-28-2018, 03:02 PM
Typical weakling copying, granting me disgust and flattery.

Our president should wake up to his perception in order to deal with his narcissism, but that won't happen. Too bad he can't grab them by the pussy.

yikes, weak and /cringe

Ahldagor
09-28-2018, 03:03 PM
yikes, weak and /cringe

Perhaps your opiates have addled your brain, weakling. Pathetic.

ScaringChildren
09-28-2018, 03:09 PM
Perhaps your opiates have addled your brain, weakling. Pathetic.

You're sober and you still can't keep up with me.

Yikes.

How does it feel to lose to an old junkie drug dealer?

Must sting.

Wonkie
09-28-2018, 03:33 PM
*wins at elfquest*

ScaringChildren
09-28-2018, 03:36 PM
*wins at elfquest*

You don't even play

Wonkie
09-28-2018, 03:38 PM
nothin personnel kid. u got a long way to go before u can post against me and hope 2 survive. *flicks cig*

ScaringChildren
09-28-2018, 03:40 PM
nothin personnel kid. u got a long way to go before u can post against me and hope 2 survive. *flicks cig*

https://i.imgur.com/yFSdeAU.jpg

Wonkie
09-28-2018, 03:41 PM

clevergirl
09-28-2018, 04:11 PM
DO opiates supress appetite, I need that.

ScaringChildren
09-28-2018, 04:16 PM

Not really, although they hit you harder on an empty stomach so you'll get to a point where you purposely starve yourself for a better high.

Schaduwridder
09-28-2018, 04:25 PM
don't encourage him to take drugs he is already trying to starve himself to death probably to lose weight because he is fat and miserable

loramin
09-28-2018, 04:36 PM

Everyone knows stimulants (aka "diet drugs") are what you take for that :p

But if you're serious about suppressing appetite without drugs, there's a real simple way: don't eat anything with a glycemic index above 60 (and try to stay lower if you can). Basically it means no white flour (you can still have wheat), no sugar, and no white rice.

If you can do that for two weeks I can all but guarantee it will lower your appetite. In essence your body right now is addicted to sugar and other high glycemic food sources, but after a couple weeks of being "clean" it will stop being addicted to them, and as a result you'll be a lot less hungry.

Schaduwridder
09-28-2018, 06:22 PM
Ketosis works

clevergirl
09-28-2018, 06:56 PM
Everyone knows stimulants (aka "diet drugs") are what you take for that :p

But if you're serious about suppressing appetite without drugs, there's a real simple way: don't eat anything with a glycemic index above 60 (and try to stay lower if you can). Basically it means no white flour (you can still have wheat), no sugar, and no white rice.

If you can do that for two weeks I can all but guarantee it will lower your appetite. In essence your body right now is addicted to sugar and other high glycemic food sources, but after a couple weeks of being "clean" it will stop being addicted to them, and as a result you'll be a lot less hungry.

I really appreciate this informative response.

Just so you know I totally agree with you. I already don't eat anything for days at a time though. I just wan't to not feel it at all like after day4.

Ahldagor
09-28-2018, 07:22 PM
Ketosis works

This is true and can be achieved through a fasting regiment.

Ahldagor
09-28-2018, 07:23 PM

It's good that you're becoming self aware. The next step is to grow and get stronger.

ScaringChildren
09-28-2018, 07:40 PM
It's good that you're becoming self aware. The next step is to grow and get stronger.

I don't take advice from the weak.

Ahldagor
09-28-2018, 09:35 PM
I don't take advice from the weak.

I'm sorry, we're you talking. My apologies, but I only acknowledge the cries of the weak out of courtesy as I march forward. My apologies good, thing, if you've been offended, but the commander in chief demands results.

Patriam1066
09-28-2018, 09:42 PM

Lol’ed

ScaringChildren
09-28-2018, 09:42 PM
I'm sorry, we're you talking. My apologies, but I only acknowledge the cries of the weak out of courtesy as I march forward. My apologies good, thing, if you've been offended, but the commander in chief demands results.

Weak weakling displaying weakness of the weak type

ScaringChildren
09-28-2018, 09:47 PM
How about that Cavanaugh

They advanced him to the Senate vote, by way of vote 11 to 10.

Pretty good.

ScaringChildren
09-28-2018, 09:50 PM
I got really hooked on opiates and never did anything evil

cool

Patriam1066
09-28-2018, 10:26 PM
How about that Cavanaugh

Is Kavanaugh a good name for a rogue?

mickmoranis
09-28-2018, 10:27 PM
maybe a cleric or a paladin