PDA

View Full Version : Ignight greifed off rise of zek

Tassador
09-15-2018, 07:14 PM
He just wants friends to fit in and camp nostalgic items LOL!

The rise of Zek version of lulz is p sick!

Schaduwridder
09-15-2018, 07:20 PM
What is this thread about

Tassador
09-15-2018, 07:26 PM
What is this thread about

Adjust your hearing aid and your bi focals pops. Lulz griefed ignight of Zek he ignored some people cause of bad feelers and now is on blue.

Does it get sweeter?

Schaduwridder
09-15-2018, 07:29 PM
How could you be so bad at life you would care?

White_knight
09-15-2018, 07:38 PM
How could you be so bad at life you would care?

Only thing you need to know about this poster is he spammed this games chat systems and forums with messages claiming a well liked players death was a hoax for a month straight till he was found out.

Swish2
09-15-2018, 08:43 PM
What's Tassador's IGN on RoZ? Asking for a friend.

Tassador
09-15-2018, 08:56 PM
What's Tassador's IGN on RoZ? Asking for a friend.

I won’t say but I am 50 and haven’t played in a month. I will be back for kunark. Guilded and ready you mad bro?

Swish2
09-15-2018, 09:43 PM
I won’t say

lol

Tassador
09-15-2018, 10:32 PM
lol

Sorry about the no real friends Swish”2”

hatelore
09-15-2018, 11:46 PM
Only thing you need to know about this poster is he spammed this games chat systems and forums with messages claiming a well liked players death was a hoax for a month straight till he was found out.

Truths ^, a clear projection of his irl personality. Literally a piece of shit.

ducktv
09-16-2018, 03:31 AM
Lawl ignight drinks a little swamp water and thats it ? Time to tuck penis and run like a little bitch to blue

Tassador
09-16-2018, 07:08 AM
autistic thread

do you do anything other than play everquest you fucking loser?

Haven’t played eq in over a month. Still mad that ignight got put to sleep?

Yes or no?

Jazzy
09-16-2018, 08:37 AM
Who was protecting the swamp on this particular occasion?

Izmael
09-16-2018, 08:38 AM
*generic autistic comment intended to make myself look good and everyone else bad*

Tassador
09-16-2018, 10:30 AM
*generic autistic comment intended to make myself look good and everyone else bad*

Again nobody trying to say anyone cooler than anyone on an eq forum bud. I know your slow obviously from getting cat fished into coins and all that Jazz. But listen this guy is the real toxic and has been exposed and removed.

#lulz

Ignight
09-16-2018, 10:42 AM
Who was protecting the swamp on this particular occasion?

Nothing to do with PvP. Dying to PvP / PvE doesn't bother me at all. Just tired of the toxic players and trolls. Bored of em. Time to move on.

Nirgon
09-16-2018, 10:46 AM
Lawl ignight drinks a little swamp water and thats it ? Time to tuck penis and run like a little bitch to blue

lil gargle of da swamp

Ignight
09-16-2018, 11:09 AM
lil gargle of da swamp

Been killed more times in Lavastorm, Oggok and Neriak than my once in the swamp. Single kill with no bind camp. Sharknado got me. Ezpk is a far more aggressive PvP'r to me. Probably cuz I'm an ezkill. Ha.

Wasn't the PvP. It's the players. Got old and it's not worth it. Bunch of digital zeros trying to pretend they matter somehow. Just time to move on.

Tassador
09-16-2018, 11:14 AM
#time to move on

Izmael
09-16-2018, 11:35 AM
What this forum needs is more photo updates of Sector's chicks / pokemon adventures. Nobody can say they didn't enjoy those posts.

Schaduwridder
09-16-2018, 01:50 PM
#pokemon raid

Ignight
09-16-2018, 02:21 PM
What this forum needs is more photo updates of Sector's chicks / pokemon adventures. Nobody can say they didn't enjoy those posts.

LoL

Tassador
09-16-2018, 04:31 PM

Sektor could take a punch and roll with it. Was a baller at red at one point. Ignight loser on red and rise of Zek but has a lot of chats going on blue.

Nirgon
09-16-2018, 05:36 PM
Been killed more times in Lavastorm, Oggok and Neriak than my once in the swamp. Single kill with no bind camp. Sharknado got me. Ezpk is a far more aggressive PvP'r to me. Probably cuz I'm an ezkill. Ha.

Wasn't the PvP. It's the players. Got old and it's not worth it. Bunch of digital zeros trying to pretend they matter somehow. Just time to move on.

Ur preachin to the choir.

These scummers gonna burn on the new McQuaids.

Eslade
09-17-2018, 04:50 PM
Time to go be a dad

Ignight
09-17-2018, 05:09 PM
Time to go be a dad

Or like you....a child.

Tassador
09-17-2018, 05:47 PM
Ignight sensitivity has gone up some points.

Time to be an adult on my EMULATED PIXELS CHAR THAT I PLAY 8 HOURS A DAY FOR CHAT TIMES.

About to hit the range. Got 18 holes with a client tomorrow.

CYA IN NORRATH THIS WEEKEND :)

#RISEOFKUNARK

Schaduwridder
09-17-2018, 06:29 PM
too hot still

fucking sick of this cant wait to move

florida sucks

Tassador
09-17-2018, 07:36 PM
It’s been hot, but playing the Blue monster tomorrow! (Trump course in Doral) Trump pretty cool dude if you pump him up. I shoot in the 110’s so good luck to me :)

Ignight you going to be on blue tomorrow while I do the blue monster? Wait I am on ignore.

Sensitivity (201)

Phenyo
09-18-2018, 01:47 AM

Cylock
09-25-2018, 11:41 PM
So you grief someone of a server and you’re proud of that?

Take a note pals, people like this is why we was forced to make rules.

Just because it’s a PvP server doesn’t entitle you to be a complete jerk to someone for no reason.

Have a nice day! :)

Muggens
09-26-2018, 01:37 AM

hatelore
09-26-2018, 05:14 AM
“Too note” “ read rules” “ saw it was an eq pvp server” “ tried it out” “ said fuck sirken, cycock and rules”

Went to play eq in the glory land known as RoZ, never to return.

The end.

hatelore
09-26-2018, 05:16 AM
Current server population with cycock and his rules:

Lawl

Ignight
09-26-2018, 05:46 AM
Current server population with cycock and his rules:

Lawl

Ban list getting just as big on RoZ as R99.

Tassador
09-26-2018, 06:15 AM
So you grief someone of a server and you’re proud of that?

Take a note pals, people like this is why we was forced to make rules.

Just because it’s a PvP server doesn’t entitle you to be a complete jerk to someone for no reason.

Have a nice day! :)

His sensitivity and moronic views of an eq server is what griefed him off it you dumbass. Take note of what an idiot who can’t fucking read the room looks like (you). Still 80 people playing? You helped ruin this brother far more than any toxic player ever has.

Hope this helps.

Have a wonderful day :)

hatelore
09-26-2018, 07:39 AM
Ban list getting just as big on RoZ as R99.

This statement is partly true if not overinflated. But overall this is a good thing. It shows the gm’s won’t tolerate cheating and that they are working hard to do their job.

Dead99 is dead. For those that are still here, you truly are missing out on a good thing. Server is far from perfect, but definitely a very fun experience!

Ignight
09-26-2018, 09:34 AM
This statement is partly true if not overinflated. But overall this is a good thing. It shows the gm’s won’t tolerate cheating and that they are working hard to do their job.

Dead99 is dead. For those that are still here, you truly are missing out on a good thing. Server is far from perfect, but definitely a very fun experience!

GMs don't ban on R99 for cheating?

RoZ just picked up all the people who were banned off of R99 since the cheaters list has to start over.

Eslade
09-26-2018, 09:41 AM
Heard Ignight got griefed off roz

hatelore
09-26-2018, 10:06 AM
GMs don't ban on R99 for cheating?

RoZ just picked up all the people who were banned off of R99 since the cheaters list has to start over.

Do you have a problem with knowledge retainment? Please re-read what I wrote and seek a professional if you still have problems understanding and retaining the information I wrote. I am sorry RoZ did not work for you... I hear checkers is a pretty fair game, if you are looking to try a new game.

Jazzy
09-26-2018, 11:12 AM
Cant bring myself to go back to roz cos i cant face the late nights of dragon and elf sim anymore

My time zone means soloquest. Pvp is obv king but the game is shit without some pve thrown in the mix

Ignight
09-26-2018, 12:13 PM
Do you have a problem with knowledge retainment? Please re-read what I wrote and seek a professional if you still have problems understanding and retaining the information I wrote. I am sorry RoZ did not work for you... I hear checkers is a pretty fair game, if you are looking to try a new game.

Naw, but you clearly missed what I wrote.

Ignight
09-26-2018, 12:15 PM
Heard Ignight got griefed off roz

RoZ is just a bunch of soloist PL their 10th alt account.

Eslade
09-26-2018, 01:31 PM
RoZ is just a bunch of soloist PL their 10th alt account.

So you were griefed off?

Ignight
09-26-2018, 05:01 PM
So you were griefed off?

More like bored off the server. RoZ is a PvE rush to 50, then PL'n 10+ alts to 50. Then gearing all those toons. Kunark release, the cycle starts again. Rush to 60. PL alts to 60. Gear alt toons.

When the next expansion releases, the same thing will happen. Rush to XX. PL alt toons to XX. Gear alt toons.

Everything everyone hated Apex for doing is now mainstream RoZ.

Boooooring.

Schaduwridder
09-26-2018, 07:03 PM
you think theres a rush there? you should have seen the classic servers and the latest wow expac

its all unemployeds who think being first at something is a big deal

who was the guy who bragged well into kunark about getting the first mith sword from froglok king again?

reebz
09-26-2018, 07:16 PM
who is ignight.

what is happening.

someone pls give me the run down on project 99.

i don't want to come back but i do want to keep tabs on a bunch of over 40 psychos.

ducktv
09-26-2018, 08:15 PM
Thx to cylock there isnt even 40 players anymore

Hes a little bitch AND hes gay

Tassador
09-26-2018, 09:33 PM
I heard every player currently is really Tune. He is his own guild finally.

Schaduwridder
09-27-2018, 11:52 AM
dunno I thought spock was pretty cool

seemed patient and relaxed and wanted to help

ducktv
09-27-2018, 05:07 PM
Ya well your a lonely old guy who posts on forums where no one likes you, so not to surprising.

HippoNipple
09-28-2018, 12:02 PM
More like bored off the server. RoZ is a PvE rush to 50, then PL'n 10+ alts to 50. Then gearing all those toons. Kunark release, the cycle starts again. Rush to 60. PL alts to 60. Gear alt toons.

When the next expansion releases, the same thing will happen. Rush to XX. PL alt toons to XX. Gear alt toons.

Everything everyone hated Apex for doing is now mainstream RoZ.

Boooooring.

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/7897191936/h7B1D2B69/

Schaduwridder
09-28-2018, 12:46 PM
he didn't grief anyone off red, if anything he tried to help

Tassador
09-28-2018, 01:22 PM
he didn't grief anyone off red, if anything he tried to help

How can you help what you don’t understand? A gm influence leaves way more sour feelings than a troll. Also a troll maybe gets someone not to play, btw if they played and read in game chat they’d quit.

Troll or pvp deaths griefs someone who would never play pvp server for more than a month.

GM who can’t read the room sends actual pvp players away from shitty brain fart decision cause dude can’t read the room. Btw 90 player Average on red99 right now cause it hit 90 once in September.

Izmael
09-28-2018, 01:56 PM
yall need to smoke a blunt

Sorsha
09-28-2018, 05:29 PM
How can you help what you don’t understand? A gm influence leaves way more sour feelings than a troll. Also a troll maybe gets someone not to play, btw if they played and read in game chat they’d quit.

Troll or pvp deaths griefs someone who would never play pvp server for more than a month.

GM who can’t read the room sends actual pvp players away from shitty brain fart decision cause dude can’t read the room. Btw 90 player Average on red99 right now cause it hit 90 once in September.

GM's are fine, the only reason they got involved is because players broke rules and lawyer quested everything. Forcing GM'S to create even more rules which more people cried about and lawyer quested.

Want to know why there are so many rules on R99? Just like the warning labels on power tools explaining all the retarded ways you can hurt yourself.......you fuqs kept find new and improved ways to screw each other over, so they had to create a rule.

Deal with it. Loser.

Tassador
09-28-2018, 06:40 PM
Awesome your opinion on the matter is notated and classified as blue. Hope this helps.

Have a nice night on EverQuest :)

Sorsha
09-28-2018, 06:47 PM
Awesome your opinion on the matter is notated and classified as blue. Hope this helps.

Have a nice night on EverQuest :)

Least I play. You're just the peanut gallery. Loser.

Eslade
09-28-2018, 08:11 PM
GM's are fine, the only reason they got involved is because players broke rules and lawyer quested everything. Forcing GM'S to create even more rules which more people cried about and lawyer quested.

Want to know why there are so many rules on R99? Just like the warning labels on power tools explaining all the retarded ways you can hurt yourself.......you fuqs kept find new and improved ways to screw each other over, so they had to create a rule.

Deal with it. Loser.

Wanna know how I know you haven't been on red long?

Sorsha
09-28-2018, 11:23 PM
Wanna know how I know you haven't been on red long?

No, I don't actually care what you think you know. R99 is better off without you.

Cylock
09-29-2018, 04:57 AM
Tassador still hates me because I suspended/banned him for breaking server rules. Anytime I make a post or someone says anything decent about me, here comes Tassador with all their negativity spewing lies and deceit.

Serious question Tassador, how long do you hold a grudge?

Another question, you do know any logical person can see through all the lies you post, correct? I mean all it takes is a simple forum search and see what you're all about.

Be safe and learn to let it go! :)

Tassador
09-29-2018, 08:43 AM
What am I about? Since you know me so well from reading forums. You are in fact a liar or really bad at math. I don’t hate you or hold grudges btw.

Be extra safe :)

Ignight
09-29-2018, 08:53 AM
Tassador still hates me because I suspended/banned him for breaking server rules. Anytime I make a post or someone says anything decent about me, here comes Tassador with all their negativity spewing lies and deceit.

Another question, you do know any logical person can see through all the lies you post, correct? I mean all it takes is a simple forum search and see what you're all about.

That explains a lot.

Tassador
09-29-2018, 09:02 AM
That explains a lot.

^ this is what I am about btw.

Let that rustle sink in :)

ducktv
09-29-2018, 10:31 AM
Lol cycuk classic up in here

Schaduwridder
09-29-2018, 11:32 AM

Please tell everyone who his character is, he has been anonymous on this server for 5 years

Ignight
09-29-2018, 01:40 PM
Please tell everyone who his character is, he has been anonymous on this server for 5 years

He was banned off R99. There's a +1 for playing on R99 imho.

Tassador
09-29-2018, 02:23 PM
Cylock suspended me from the forums just FYI is what he is talking about. I have 0.0 banned chars in game. I hope this helps ignight sleep better at night. All up in your head playa!

ducktv
09-29-2018, 05:59 PM
LOL

Ignight
09-29-2018, 06:23 PM
Life without trolls. Nothing but joy.

https://i.imgur.com/LKRGi4v.jpg

Eslade
10-01-2018, 09:34 AM
Looks like you lost forumquest.

Ignight
10-01-2018, 11:16 AM
Looks like you lost forumquest.

Maybe, maybe not, though I could stop ignoring both Lulz accounts, since they've both been banned now.

ducktv
10-01-2018, 12:36 PM
Honestly after those posts between Tassador and Cylock, one of them somehow ended up looking like even more of an idiot

A forun account ban.. LOL

coolget
10-01-2018, 12:41 PM
i've been banned over a hundred times from these forums

Tassador
10-01-2018, 01:23 PM
If lulz dropped me from 100-0 i'd haul ass to blue too. Probably would be bitter about it, and jump on any negative stream towards the players on R99 or ROZ as well.

Ignight
10-01-2018, 01:58 PM
i've been banned over a hundred times from these forums

And you're proud of that?

reebz
10-01-2018, 02:20 PM
i dont even post on these forums. other people do it for me. it's like i'm invested but i know i'm not.

Eslade
10-01-2018, 03:07 PM
"
LulzSect Yesterday at 12:51 AM
for the record
no one griefed ignight off
he tried to PVP ME while i was on a corpse run
and got fucking rekt by the server villians
thats the story mr misinformed (cycuck)
root broke and i was able to flee
while his dumb ass and boxes got owned
he thought he was going to be slick and kill me naked like it was some big pvp victory and instead he should have been paying attention to the real danger in zone instead
easier to cry about it in blue forums
i forgive you though, you are a blubie after all :3
brad bless*
"

coolget
10-01-2018, 04:08 PM
And you're proud of that?

yes

Ignight
10-01-2018, 04:41 PM
"
LulzSect Yesterday at 12:51 AM
for the record
no one griefed ignight off
he tried to PVP ME while i was on a corpse run
and got fucking rekt by the server villians
thats the story mr misinformed (cycuck)
root broke and i was able to flee
while his dumb ass and boxes got owned
he thought he was going to be slick and kill me naked like it was some big pvp victory and instead he should have been paying attention to the real danger in zone instead
easier to cry about it in blue forums
i forgive you though, you are a blubie after all :3
brad bless*
"

Partially true. I was in Inny Swamp heading to Grobb. Lulz passed me going the other way. I rooted with my cleric. Turned my tank around and engaged. I was auto attacking on tank and swapping spells on cleric when his root broke. He ran towards Guk. Zone in and zone out trick to warp him to a safe spot.

And yes, Sharknado's crew was at Guk entrance defending their turf. They pvp'd me and I got killed. Yay! Big win for Lulz. (LOL)

The entire "griefed me off the server" campaign is Tassador, but it isn't true. Tassador doesn't even play Red, Blue or RoZ. He's a 40 yr old forum troll with nothing else to show in his life except $2,100 of bitcoin.

The truth is, RoZ is boring. There is no "community" anymore than there was on R99. /ooc is exactly the same as R99 was. Trash. All the garbage people cried about for YEARS on these forums was made "legal" on RoZ and the hypocrisy started.

Yeah, you can box and it's legal, but 90% of players are boxing to PL another alt. Soloists. Total PvE. Hell, pre-Kunark there were plans going in place to deny epic raid targets to other players. (Kinda sounds like Apex to me.)

PvP comes at the end of merb trains or bind campin someone. (And Lulz complains I caught him on a corpse run. Bwahahaha!) People are bind camped until they disconnect. In my time on R99, I never saw anything even remotely similar. Maybe there was in the distant past, but that probably got someone banned.

Yup, R99 has got rules. Not even hard rules to follow actually. I guess they would be tough to follow if you spent your days and night trying to be a D-bag to others. Seeing how far you can bend the rules. playing lawyer quest with existing rules. Yeah, I could see how R99 would be a turn off or very constricting to your gameplay.

Then again, if you just want to be a D-bag to everyone and anyone at anytime, the Rise of Zek is the game for you! They encourage it. They flocked to it.

coolget
10-01-2018, 05:35 PM
not reading that

is the tl;dr that you got griefed off of everquest?

HippoNipple
10-01-2018, 05:41 PM
not reading that

First he said RoZ was weak because everyone just wants to PvE and he ended with how it was too hardcore because people are mean PKers. He likes Red99 because it is the perfect balance of not having PvE or PvP because no one plays on it.

I hope this helps.

Ignight
10-01-2018, 06:22 PM
not reading that

I can help you with the big words.

First he said RoZ was weak because everyone just wants to PvE and he ended with how it was too hardcore because people are mean PKers. He likes Red99 because it is the perfect balance of not having PvE or PvP because no one plays on it.

I hope this helps.

Reading comprehension wasn't your strong suit. I can tell.

Videri
10-01-2018, 06:41 PM
Ignight, have you ever griefed anyone?

I act like I’m some kind of holier-than-thou white knight, but I actually had a lot of fun on a wizard killing poor newbies leveling in Mistmoore. I would log in Anachron and check thhe zone for players. I would med up on top of the castle and use Bind Sight to watch the group at the castle entrance. I would wait until one of them was low on HP, then finish them off with a nuke or two. Sometimes I could kill more than one, especially if they had mobs in camp. It felt great. Headmaster Anachron was in charge of the miscreanra of Mistmoore.

Sounds evil, right? But consider this. Occasionally, these groups would play so badly, I was shocked. They would all be sitting there at half HP, and they would pull three mobs. Fools! That was my favorite moment to strike. I would often kill two or three as the mobs ping-ponged around their camp. Why didn’t they just heal before pulling? Why did they continue to invite hostile vampires into their midst while unprepared? I killed them all. It felt great.

I remember one time I was watching a small group of three or four players. A bard was sitting there doing nothing while a nearly-naked warrior pulled. He would always get 2 mobs at once. The bard could have use lull to pull...or memerized the add...or charmed it! But no. The warrior, the bard, and their comrades would take loads of unnecessary damage due to their lazy, wasteful choices. I killed them and it felt great.

I got chased out on a few occasions. There was a well-geared ranger one time, a smart necro, and a well-geared shaman that turned out to be my friend Outer. The rest of the time, Mistmoore was under my tutelage. And I was strict!

For weeks, my heart raced as I came home from work, just burning to punish the foolish for their unwise play. But I did notice the population in Mistmooore start to thin out over the weeks.

I guess I’ll do it less frequently next time.

Videri
10-01-2018, 06:42 PM
* miscreants. (Some Headmaster I am.)

Eslade
10-01-2018, 06:45 PM
Not reading any of that

Videri
10-01-2018, 06:46 PM
Btw, I never killed people twice, if they were still on CR from the first time. I’m a headmaster, not a savage.

Ignight
10-01-2018, 07:52 PM
not reading that

Not reading any of that

Lol. Reading comprehension 101.

Tassador
10-01-2018, 07:52 PM
Nothing better than killing someone twice and getting the response "hope you realize that is why your server will never have more than 100 people on it, BYE!"

15 + twinked up killers in my time

Ignight
10-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Ignight, have you ever griefed anyone?

I act like I’m some kind of holier-than-thou white knight, but I actually had a lot of fun on a wizard killing poor newbies leveling in Mistmoore. I would log in Anachron and check thhe zone for players. I would med up on top of the castle and use Bind Sight to watch the group at the castle entrance. I would wait until one of them was low on HP, then finish them off with a nuke or two. Sometimes I could kill more than one, especially if they had mobs in camp. It felt great. Headmaster Anachron was in charge of the miscreanra of Mistmoore.

Sounds evil, right? But consider this. Occasionally, these groups would play so badly, I was shocked. They would all be sitting there at half HP, and they would pull three mobs. Fools! That was my favorite moment to strike. I would often kill two or three as the mobs ping-ponged around their camp. Why didn’t they just heal before pulling? Why did they continue to invite hostile vampires into their midst while unprepared? I killed them all. It felt great.

I remember one time I was watching a small group of three or four players. A bard was sitting there doing nothing while a nearly-naked warrior pulled. He would always get 2 mobs at once. The bard could have use lull to pull...or memerized the add...or charmed it! But no. The warrior, the bard, and their comrades would take loads of unnecessary damage due to their lazy, wasteful choices. I killed them and it felt great.

I got chased out on a few occasions. There was a well-geared ranger one time, a smart necro, and a well-geared shaman that turned out to be my friend Outer. The rest of the time, Mistmoore was under my tutelage. And I was strict!

For weeks, my heart raced as I came home from work, just burning to punish the foolish for their unwise play. But I did notice the population in Mistmooore start to thin out over the weeks.

I guess I’ll do it less frequently next time.

No such thing as grieving on RoZ. All legit.

Ignight
10-01-2018, 07:54 PM
Griefing....sheesh, autocorrect

Tassador
10-15-2018, 06:34 PM
Ignight Hahaha so happy you got griefed off brotha :)

Enjoy chumming it up with the blues.

Ignight
10-19-2018, 01:20 PM
Someone invested in knee-pads to get unbanned from the forums.

https://i.imgur.com/LKRGi4v.jpg