PDA

View Full Version : Forums are full tilt retatd right now.

clevergirl
09-12-2018, 05:39 PM
Can we still say this?

Fucking retarded people Jesus fucking H Christ. How in the fuck are people so God damned stupid and permanently damaged.

Like I seriously want to know. I want American citizens to be able to start the healing process. I'm sick of them dying in massive floods of their own obese chunky shit and garbage.

Fuck Google for not letting me curse in the title.

ScaringChildren
09-12-2018, 05:44 PM
Fuck Google for not letting me curse in the title.

Maybe you should start your own Google.

Phenyo
09-12-2018, 05:44 PM
nice meltdown

clevergirl
09-12-2018, 05:46 PM
Maybe you should start your own Google.

I was happy with Netscape.

Izmael
09-12-2018, 05:54 PM
This thread isn't going to make it a lot better really.

Cecily
09-12-2018, 06:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/b2MXeQU.png

Yeah 100%. Please don’t shoot him. Has anyone here ever looked at the chain of succession? You have to go like 6 people down the list to get to someone tolerable, Mattis.

ScaringChildren
09-12-2018, 06:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/b2MXeQU.png

Sorry you didn't get Hillary Clinton

AzzarTheGod
09-12-2018, 06:18 PM
Trump is zero threat to LGBTQ rights. He's the first nonchristcucked repub president in decades.

Don't overreact to his throwing that completely ineffectual bone about trans in military. signalling, 4d chess. He does actually play it to some extent.

100% ego, 100% predictable. The sexual deviancy hate train just doesn't have the juice in it to draw him. Because things have gotten good.

Tide goes up, tide comes down. White tops brown

he also has a great position on GRS. when he cut federal funding to GRS in the military big things happened for this country.

1 step closer to an all out ban

Schaduwridder
09-12-2018, 06:31 PM
OP Worried about others mental health, yet posted a picture of his disgusting fat transgender body while taking a crap and said it smelled wonderful during business hours on a weekday from his moms house.

He is unemployed and in his 30s ( and not moving out anytime soon )

Also,

You cant change your gender

Hope this helps cleverguy

clevergirl
09-12-2018, 06:46 PM
We're did I mention Trump or LGBTBBQ rights at all in this thread, until now?

Wow. You guys (gender neutral) are really reflexively retarded today.

clevergirl
09-12-2018, 06:48 PM
@lulz umad cuz I always had hair lol.

Cecily
09-12-2018, 06:48 PM
Just so you know, you can make a quote link straight to old posts if you put in a little effort. Despite that being a good picture of her, you are being mean.

clevergirl
09-12-2018, 06:52 PM
OP Worried about others mental health, yet posted a picture of his disgusting fat transgender body while taking a crap and said it smelled wonderful during business hours on a weekday from his moms house.

He is unemployed and in his 30s ( and not moving out anytime soon )

Also,

You cant change your gender

Hope this helps cleverguy

I shouldn't post curvy present day pix cuz of ppl like u, but I got A Lot of praise for that photo. The boobs were top notch.

Jelly much?

clevergirl
09-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Just so you know, you can make a quote link straight to old posts if you put in a little effort. Despite that being a good picture of her, you are being mean.

poor attempt at being mean. makes me think "holy shit I can do it". cuz maerilith is doing it

:p

clevergirl
09-12-2018, 06:55 PM

I like it. I'm like Paul Muadib there. Too fucking sexy.

Funny I'd totally date someone who looked like my pretransition self. I guess that rules out fetishism lol.

misterbonkers
09-12-2018, 07:07 PM
poor attempt at being mean. makes me think "holy shit I can do it". cuz maerilith is doing it

being relatively new here, i'm guessing lulz tried to pull an old photo of clevergirl before transition (deadpic? idk if there's a term for it) but instead only highlighted how far they've come? and only shown how pathetic he is that he has to reach that far back? damn dude, maybe if your pvp server had a population worth playing, you'd have something better to do

clevergirl
09-12-2018, 07:10 PM
being relatively new here, i'm guessing lulz tried to pull an old photo of clevergirl before transition (deadpic? idk if there's a term for it) but instead only highlighted how far they've come? and only shown how pathetic he is that he has to reach that far back? damn dude, maybe if your pvp server had a population worth playing, you'd have something better to do

Lol. Lulz is mad I was better at PvP irl and in game is all.

Thanks btw, it's incredible the difference.

clevergirl
09-12-2018, 07:10 PM
How many bans will this thread facilitate? Greater than 1

I doubt it unless someone posts a nude or something.

skarlorn
09-12-2018, 07:12 PM
i have a very positive forum experience.

sorry you can't be a part of that.

clevergirl
09-12-2018, 07:13 PM
This message is hidden because cleverguy is on your ignore list.

Fullllllmad. You got a copy and paste of that in a txtfile on your drive or do you type my forumhandle and tremble with upset each time?

Wonkie
09-12-2018, 08:57 PM
i don't see what the big deal would be about pence:p

clevergirl
09-12-2018, 09:44 PM

Yeah. *shrug*

Just another thing men have to tell me what I should *really* be afraid of.

So glad they are here to tell me what and how to think with their cartoon villany.

I've read that sarcasm is Satan's tool. It may indeed be a truism.

ScaringChildren
09-12-2018, 09:53 PM

I'm sure you would be shocked by his rule.

Wonkie
09-12-2018, 10:05 PM
he'd be a lame duck pretty instantly, trump stink doesn't come out. probably not even run in 2020

real tired of people fretting about that dork

Ahldagor
09-12-2018, 10:25 PM
The worst Pence could do is a pardon for Trump if Trump were guilty of any crimes. Bullet meet foot for a decade for the GOP.

katrik
09-12-2018, 10:26 PM
Y’all are a mess.

clevergirl
09-13-2018, 02:34 AM
Really what initially prompted me to write this was hurricane Florence. That is about to get uuuuglllly. A lot of hog farms are potentially gonna get flooded because our business regulations and laws concerning agriculture are quite barbaric and the bureaucratic way in which we attack anything that places limits on businesses.

Really the solution would be free range hogs with proper waste management. More like we graze cattle. And honestly people should be getting their meats from local butchers if possible.

But nope.

Floods.

And lots of shit.

All in the name of mass market hotdogs.