PDA

View Full Version : Posting here.

clevergirl
09-04-2018, 05:07 AM
Is like reliving that singular defining horrific moment. Being unable to avoid it. Powerless to stop it. Or look away. Always looking back. And coming back for more. Unable to change it. Looking back doesn't stop it.

I really want to stop. I'm disappointed every single time. It's a never ending fucking horror show. Sometimes I wish it would end if I look back here. Like looking at the forum is certain death. At least then, I'd cease to look.

ScaringChildren
09-04-2018, 06:18 AM
hello

clevergirl
09-04-2018, 06:20 AM
hello

Yeah, posting here is a fucking mistake.

ScaringChildren
09-04-2018, 06:22 AM
Yeah, posting here is a fucking mistake.

I'm sorry?

I'm just saying "Hi"...

clevergirl
09-04-2018, 06:29 AM
I'm sorry?

I'm just saying "Hi"...

Again, I fucking looked.

Cecily
09-04-2018, 06:50 AM
Just cut ties with the place. Shoo. Go on. Get. Hope you have a good life.

Mead
09-04-2018, 08:59 AM
I'm a big fan of horror

Wonkie
09-04-2018, 09:07 AM
staring into the abyss is my idea of a good time

Schaduwridder
09-04-2018, 11:26 AM
Cool and normal posting

Ahldagor
09-04-2018, 11:38 AM
You bipolar Maer?

clevergirl
09-04-2018, 02:58 PM
You bipolar Maer?

I really want to say some elements of that and or definitely something worse that loses itself in an attempt at explanation and translation.

This thread "isn't" a suicide note.

I really do want to quit these forums. I really don't want to come back here.

You all at the very least do have some potentially redeeming qualities, and some of you are very gracious and kind.

If I don't return to post again. I'm sorry for being such a bipolar asshole.

I wish you all some compassion, mercy, and grace. If not more.

ScaringChildren
09-04-2018, 03:00 PM
I really want to say some elements of that and or definitely something worse that loses itself in an attempt at explanation and translation.

This thread "isn't" a suicide note.

I really do want to quit these forums. I really don't want to come back here.

You all at the very least do have some potentially redeeming qualities, and some of you are very gracious and kind.

If I don't return to post again. I'm sorry for being such a bipolar asshole.

I wish you all some compassion, mercy, and grace. If not more.

What was the straw that broke the camel's back?

clevergirl
09-04-2018, 03:03 PM
What was the straw that broke the camel's back?

Nothing. I wish you well. I know it's a bit trite, however, please don't obsess over this thread. It's an existential muse at best. You have made me laugh and smile a few times with your whit.

I just want to get better. I wish this place where healthier for me.

Ahldagor
09-04-2018, 03:16 PM
Hope you do well. Get help if you need or want it for the underlying issue which sounds like an addiction pattern. It might be time to rip some childhood scabs and purge the wounds.

katrik
09-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Always wishing the best Mae.. take some time and leave if you need to.

Phenyo
09-04-2018, 03:34 PM
cya

Cecily
09-04-2018, 03:49 PM
You have made me laugh and smile a few times with your whit.

Yeah, she’s great isn’t she?

Schaduwridder
09-04-2018, 04:40 PM
Yeah, she’s great isn’t she?

Its not a she, you cant change your gender, HE is a mentally ill weirdo who wants attention. He does not go outside or have a life, or a career, and his family is probably so embarrassed of him he is an outcast.

His only interaction with the world is through forums and message boards and online games, that's what happens when you look too weird to have a job or friends, or even go to the store to buy a gallon of milk.

Hope this helps

Nexii
09-04-2018, 05:07 PM
Imagine what this guy's life sounds like. Imqgine what his ears are hearing right now

Thanks for the cheer up lol

ScaringChildren
09-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Imagine what this guy's life sounds like. Imqgine what his ears are hearing right now

To be fair, he might be talking about me.

Patriam1066
09-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Its not a she, you cant change your gender, HE is a mentally ill weirdo who wants attention. He does not go outside or have a life, or a career, and his family is probably so embarrassed of him he is an outcast.

His only interaction with the world is through forums and message boards and online games, that's what happens when you look too weird to have a job or friends, or even go to the store to buy a gallon of milk.

Hope this helps

Assuming what you say is true, what have you accomplished by pointing it out? It’s great that we’re to the point of being mean for the sake of being mean. You seem even more unhappy than maerilith

Hope this helps

skarlorn
09-04-2018, 05:46 PM
being mean for meannesses sake is no longer welcome here. that's why mae is apologizing for being so mean.

it's 2018 and elf health is the new meta.

Wonkie
09-04-2018, 05:47 PM
forced meme

Cecily
09-04-2018, 06:08 PM
Memes are inside jokes for people without friends.

Cecily
09-04-2018, 06:10 PM

Hope this helps

My shitty joke went right over your head.

Love always,
Whitney

skarlorn
09-04-2018, 06:16 PM
Memes are inside jokes for people without friends.

sent to me today by a meme lord

https://i.imgur.com/yvBYgkK.jpg

Cecily
09-04-2018, 06:18 PM
Is someone sending you a meme really a friend? I always thought the internet culture version of meme was terribly gay vs the real meaning which is essentially a thought virus.

skarlorn
09-04-2018, 06:19 PM
it's a friendship rooted in ceaseless mutual verbal abuse and video game binges

Wonkie
09-04-2018, 06:22 PM
fun fact: memes originated inside Dr Richard Dawkins' bunghole

skarlorn
09-04-2018, 06:24 PM
oobligatory skyrim meme

https://youtu.be/RE9DuZpFrYM

Cecily
09-04-2018, 06:30 PM
being mean for meannesses sake is no longer welcome here. that's why mae is apologizing for being so mean.

it's 2018 and elf health is the new meta.

I wish this was sincere. This community isn’t getting any bigger. I don’t know that for sure, but god I hope it’s the case. Point being we can’t afford to hemorrhage more people before it gets notably worse and the idea of conflict for conflict’s sake is getting very old to me. Or maybe we need more. In any case I think being a dick drives people away ultimately. Minus one mick and the politics thread dies. People are finite resources for entertainment here and I think your meta is a good approach at this point.

skarlorn
09-04-2018, 06:32 PM
it's sincere my sweet

Cecily
09-04-2018, 06:36 PM
You were real mean to J recently in a collateral damage type of way that would have pissed off any trans person reading it, I was pissed, so forgive me if I don’t believe you. She got a good jab at you to instigate it, but you took that reply too far. This was roughly... minutes after you were preaching your new enlightenment.

skarlorn
09-04-2018, 06:41 PM
thank god you aren't my responsibility

Cecily
09-04-2018, 06:43 PM
You’re not doing fake nice very well. I’ve calmed down for the past month and I can blame hormones for any mood swings. What has your excuse been?

You could have used that chance to apologize and instead you’re happy you didn’t hire me. I wish you were a nicer person.

Wonkie
09-04-2018, 06:43 PM
cecily owned me pretty hard in PMs the other day i guess we know who the real bully is now

skarlorn
09-04-2018, 06:47 PM
cec back on ignore. time off ignore, about 30 minutes.

Cecily
09-04-2018, 06:50 PM
When you’re ready to stop being a child, I’ll be here. Maybe. I’d like to be friends with you still for some masochistic reason, but your Forum Quest ego is way too cringe for me to deal with lately. I hope everything is ok for you.

Asteria
09-04-2018, 06:58 PM
Is like reliving that singular defining horrific moment. Being unable to avoid it. Powerless to stop it. Or look away. Always looking back. And coming back for more. Unable to change it. Looking back doesn't stop it.

I really want to stop. I'm disappointed every single time. It's a never ending fucking horror show. Sometimes I wish it would end if I look back here. Like looking at the forum is certain death. At least then, I'd cease to look.

FAAAAKE 😂😂😂😂😂😂

So you wore out your fake trans account after a couple of months but this is 1 of the rooms in your "house" on the internet that has other rooms called Reddit and 4Chan etc. The normal players here won't notice you ever but you'll be around for awhile. 😉🤗😏😏

Cecily
09-04-2018, 06:58 PM
implying i gave a shit about my appearance while meeting a p99 tranny :)

Pretty sure this is the real you and I don’t think I’d want to work with this type of person. Bullet dodged.

skarlorn
09-04-2018, 06:59 PM
be good to each other and remove the people from your life that drag you into toxicity.

cya tmrw!

Cecily
09-04-2018, 07:06 PM
I do not think I’m the toxic one.

loramin
09-04-2018, 07:14 PM
Is it just me or has Skarlorn's RnF game really gone down hill lately?

Thoughts and prayers man, thoughts and prayers.

skarlorn
09-04-2018, 07:16 PM
it has. i have reduced my investment in this forum. please direct all your thoughts and prayers to continued elf health. thanks!

loramin
09-04-2018, 07:16 PM
P.S. I blame the new avatar of the Indian dude eating a light bulb.

skarlorn
09-04-2018, 07:22 PM
Arjuna

Cecily
09-04-2018, 07:28 PM
All the world's a meme and all the men and trannies merely memers

You should read asteria’s post history, it’s very short, to see some of my favorite forum quest PSTD inducing posts.

Wonkie
09-04-2018, 07:34 PM
You should read asteria’s post history, it’s very short, to see some of my favorite forum quest PSTD inducing posts.

super cucked by trannies

Cecily
09-04-2018, 07:37 PM
Sometimes I wish I understood you boys here, but maybe I’m glad I don’t.

Wonkie
09-04-2018, 07:46 PM
Sometimes I wish I understood you boys here, but maybe I’m glad I don’t.

don't see that one

Cecily
09-04-2018, 08:06 PM
We're just miscommunicationing. Yeah 2016 was right around the time the board was cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck, cucking this and cucking that. I (purposely) never learned to put the word in context as it was meant, although it struck me more as an all purpose insult devoid of meaning, and the whole thing just made me kinda upset I had to see that nasty word on my internet every fucking day.

Nexii
09-04-2018, 08:10 PM
I'm lost. Why is everyone so mad today? I thought we didn't have a time of the month..

ScaringChildren
09-04-2018, 08:12 PM
We're just miscommunicationing. Yeah 2016 was right around the time the board was cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck, cucking this and cucking that. I (purposely) never learned to put the word in context as it was meant, although it struck me more as an all purpose insult devoid of meaning, and the whole thing just made me kinda upset I had to see that nasty word on my internet every fucking day.

"Cuck" is just another word for 'doormat', when used in this context.

It's someone who doesn't defend themselves when they have every right to.

Wonkie
09-04-2018, 08:13 PM

the cuck meme is extremely good tho

ScaringChildren
09-04-2018, 08:14 PM
the cuck meme is extremely good tho

Back in 2016.

Cecily
09-04-2018, 08:14 PM
I'm lost. Why is everyone so mad today? I thought we didn't have a time of the month..

Filbus triggered me tonight.

Cecily
09-04-2018, 08:16 PM
"Cuck" is just another word for 'doormat', when used in this context.

It's someone who doesn't defend themselves when they have every right to.

Succinctly put. Thank you. I still don't like it though.

Wonkie
09-04-2018, 08:17 PM
Back in 2016.

funnier in 2013 actually

Cecily
09-04-2018, 08:19 PM
I actually forum searched for cuck when I first noticed signs of an epidemic and Kagatob was definitely patient zero. He brought other internet AIDS here I did not and still don't care about like the phrase SJW and Gamergate.

Wonkie
09-04-2018, 08:25 PM
I actually forum searched for cuck when I first noticed signs of an epidemic and Kagatob was definitely patient zero. He brought other internet AIDS here I did not and still don't care about like the phrase SJW and Gamergate.

gamergate caused trump :-)

Cecily
09-04-2018, 08:39 PM
tl;dr: modern feminists and gamers are terrible people. Still don't know the story of Gamergate just like I didn't watch Titanic when it was big because fuck popular culture (oh you edgy 13 year old you). <3 Leo tho.

Mead
09-04-2018, 08:48 PM
it has. i have reduced my investment in this forum. please direct all your thoughts and prayers to continued elf health. thanks!

yup

it's almost time to move on for good

Asteria
09-04-2018, 11:05 PM

Thanks for noticing and appreciating somebody who can use the Forumquest in moderation. 😉🤗😘

I never said anything to or about you as far as I know Cecily? Unless for some strange reason, you created another account named Clevergirl to post with?

Sorry for any confusion if you ever misread some silly thing I posted....

katrik
09-05-2018, 08:45 AM
You were real mean to J recently in a collateral damage type of way that would have pissed off any trans person reading it, I was pissed, so forgive me if I don’t believe you. She got a good jab at you to instigate it, but you took that reply too far. This was roughly... minutes after you were preaching your new enlightenment.

TLDR..? I only skim through once a day or so.

Cecily
09-05-2018, 09:17 AM
He's been trying out a new forum persona that's nice and supportive and full of shit and I called him on it because fake people annoy me.. This is how he really is, recently, and I don't like it. Nope. Not one bit.

implying i gave a shit about my appearance while meeting a p99 tranny :)

ScaringChildren
09-05-2018, 09:23 AM
Wasn't he trolling though?

Cecily
09-05-2018, 09:31 AM
Is it trolling if the person trolling you ignores you when you reply with a modicum of civility?

Wonkie
09-05-2018, 09:46 AM
trolling others becomes trolling self given the passage of time

Sam Hyde

skarlorn
09-05-2018, 12:14 PM
j started it, but yall give her a pass because you're racist.

also cecily is a really mean person over all and will drag you into shitty toxicity every. time.

hope this helps!

Wonkie
09-05-2018, 12:17 PM
J get a pass because her priviledge is less than yours cissyboi

skarlorn
09-05-2018, 12:17 PM
racist as fuck homie

notice how you remove all responsibility from someone because of your own prejudice.

YIKES

Wonkie
09-05-2018, 12:20 PM
racist as fuck homie

notice how you remove all responsibility from someone because of your own prejudice.

YIKES

shes trans and has substance issues she is oppressed

skarlorn
09-05-2018, 12:21 PM
literally oppressed by her own decisions in life.

nice try!

stop removing agency from people and maybe you'll get somewhere in your rhetoric.

Wonkie
09-05-2018, 12:22 PM
that doesn't change the facts shitlord

skarlorn
09-05-2018, 12:22 PM
Fact: you are racist and prejudiced.

Meanwhile, I am going to work so I can pay taxes that support all of their surgeries.

CYA !

Wonkie
09-05-2018, 12:24 PM
ableism isnt a rebuttal

Cecily
09-05-2018, 12:34 PM
j started it, but yall give her a pass because you're racist.

also cecily is a really mean person over all and will drag you into shitty toxicity every. time.

hope this helps!

I actually acknowledged that J started it. How you responded insulted “p99 trannies” in general and I was bringing that to your attention and giving you an opportunity to say sorry. You misunderstand my tone these days, I think. And I’m not mean all over. I do have a dark (mean) sense of humor and a cruel streak, yes, but I’m also trying to be a better person. Sorry you were on the receiving end of it a month ago.

Too long you didn’t read. Hope this helps.

ScaringChildren
09-05-2018, 01:00 PM
Sam Hyde

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

ScaringChildren
09-05-2018, 01:19 PM
what can I say boys talk about me.

I know I do ;)

Wonkie
09-05-2018, 01:35 PM
ok so obamacare does cover nosejobs

TRUMP!

Schaduwridder
09-05-2018, 01:45 PM
whats apple health, and why are you calling Cecily a she?

have you seen his pretty avatar? that's what he wishes he looks like, unfortunately he looks nothing like that

Sad!

Cecily
09-05-2018, 02:04 PM
I thought you gave it a rest. Yeah I do wish I was pretty. I said it. Bite me.

Schaduwridder
09-05-2018, 02:07 PM
Sorry not gay only into girls

hope this helps

Cecily
09-05-2018, 02:10 PM
No big deal. Hows that over training working out for you? Did you take break from lifting? I posted that information because I was concerned about you and I think you did actually have it, thinking about it now. You feeling like shit until you exercise is probably the depression kicking in. I'd take a break. Take care of yourself, ok?

skarlorn
09-05-2018, 02:53 PM
i like big j despite the egomaniacal delusions because she understands that if ur gonna live by the sword, ur gonna die by it. no hard feelings when it comes to jousting for keks.

elf health is important

Schaduwridder
09-05-2018, 04:43 PM
No big deal. Hows that over training working out for you? Did you take break from lifting? I posted that information because I was concerned about you and I think you did actually have it, thinking about it now. You feeling like shit until you exercise is probably the depression kicking in. I'd take a break. Take care of yourself, ok?

took labor day weekend off, stayed at a different hotel each night in Miami beach, was almost like a hurricane season warm up party, every bar / club was packed.

did a great lifting session and full walking / biking last night

I don't feel like shit until I exercise I am addicted to the wonderful tired feeling and high T exercise gives, makes me feel alive.

You could feel like this too, stop taking womens hormones ( you are not female ) and do some squats + bench for a few weeks and you can fix a lot of your issues, not too late to turn back and reverse the garbage you did to yourself.

wait, do you still have your weiner?

Cecily
09-05-2018, 05:09 PM
I'm glad you took a break.

I wish I could enjoy being a guy, honestly. I tried to make it work for a few decades but it's not for me.. at all. What you're doing sounds a lot, not to diminish it, easier than the path I'm going down. But I actually have hope for my life for a change.

I'm really happy with my body and I'm feeling pretty clear headed these days, so school is going to work out for me and it's going to be awesome to finally be able to help people and get a big paycheck in the process.

Yes I do. Remember that advice you gave me about being willing to do anything for money. I might have to :(

Wonkie
09-05-2018, 05:20 PM
Yes I do. Remember that advice you gave me about being willing to do anything for money. I might have to :(

first J, now you. the chinese appetite for exotic medicine is insatiable

Wonkie
09-05-2018, 05:22 PM
and its all because of the protofurs

Cecily
09-05-2018, 05:36 PM
first J, now you. the chinese appetite for exotic medicine is insatiable

I'm 34 with 0 dollars.

bigjeff100
09-05-2018, 05:41 PM
whats apple health, and why are you calling Cecily a she?

have you seen his pretty avatar? that's what he wishes he looks like, unfortunately he looks nothing like that

Sad!

Who cares man? Why are you so involved in somebody else's life? What do you have to gain from vomiting shit out of your mouth? I felt like i've grown very immune to the trolls on this forum. But you are a special kinda cunt that i need to take time out of my day to address....... So please, tell us-

Phenyo
09-05-2018, 05:47 PM
Who cares man? Why are you so involved in somebody else's life? What do you have to gain from vomiting shit out of your mouth? I felt like i've grown very immune to the trolls on this forum. But you are a special kinda cunt that i need to take time out of my day to address....... So please, tell us-

didnt read

filed under mad

bigjeff100
09-05-2018, 05:49 PM
didnt read

filed under mad

Dope, bet there are some gems in that folder.

bigjeff100
09-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Pssst Phenyo, you there bud? Guess what?

Wonkie
09-05-2018, 05:51 PM
I'm 34 with 0 dollars.

well at least someone will get a meal from it

Schaduwridder
09-05-2018, 06:00 PM
I'm glad you took a break.

I wish I could enjoy being a guy, honestly. I tried to make it work for a few decades but it's not for me.. at all. What you're doing sounds a lot, not to diminish it, easier than the path I'm going down. But I actually have hope for my life for a change.

I'm really happy with my body and I'm feeling pretty clear headed these days, so school is going to work out for me and it's going to be awesome to finally be able to help people and get a big paycheck in the process.

Not sure if you know him but visage is doing tranny porn and has been doing it for 2 years, he makes very very little but you can send him a pm, some people love that shit

Mead
09-05-2018, 06:49 PM
took labor day weekend off, stayed at a different hotel each night in Miami beach, was almost like a hurricane season warm up party, every bar / club was packed.

did a great lifting session and full walking / biking last night

I don't feel like shit until I exercise I am addicted to the wonderful tired feeling and high T exercise gives, makes me feel alive.

You could feel like this too, stop taking womens hormones ( you are not female ) and do some squats + bench for a few weeks and you can fix a lot of your issues, not too late to turn back and reverse the garbage you did to yourself.

wait, do you still have your weiner?

How was the weather on the beach? It was shit in south Miami.

ScaringChildren
09-05-2018, 08:50 PM
How was the weather on the beach? It was shit in south Miami.

There's another storm brewing out there as well so the funs not over yet.

Irma fucked me over last year, let's hope we have better luck.

Patriam1066
09-05-2018, 09:38 PM

Agree 100% with this assessment

Ahldagor
09-05-2018, 09:39 PM
There's another storm brewing out there as well so the funs not over yet.

Irma fucked me over last year, let's hope we have better luck.

Luckily the only hurricane is in the middle of the Atlantic. Harvey sucked.

Schaduwridder
09-06-2018, 01:21 PM
Weather was awful no one spent anytime outside, if the sun came out a rain band came in 5 minutes and soaked everything for an hour.

ScaringChildren
09-06-2018, 01:22 PM
Weather was awful no one spent anytime outside, if the sun came out a rain band came in 5 minutes and soaked everything for an hour.

Sounds like the typical Summer afternoon in Florida.

Schaduwridder
09-06-2018, 01:27 PM
Well its September now, its go time for storms.

In florida if you can endure the death heat ( was worse around the country then here ) and deal with the hurricanes you get a great winter.

Ahldagor
09-06-2018, 02:06 PM
Well its September now, its go time for storms.

In florida if you can endure the death heat ( was worse around the country then here ) and deal with the hurricanes you get a great winter.

Swamp weather. I like when it's 85 and 100% humidity for Christmas. Keeps the skin fresh.

Schaduwridder
09-06-2018, 05:00 PM
not gonna disagree we have had some horrible years where ac is still on for Christmas and new years but when cool fronts blow in its low humidity and cool.

I personally am moving from florida soon and wont be looking back

Florida is awesome 1-2 miles from the beach, rest is shit

ScaringChildren
09-06-2018, 05:15 PM
Swamp weather. I like when it's 85 and 100% humidity for Christmas. Keeps the skin fresh.

Shiiit, not during the Winter.

I swear the population easily doubles during the Winter.

The Summer does suck though.

Schaduwridder
09-06-2018, 06:37 PM
year round population in boca is now what "season" was 10 years ago

during season its so packed here its crazy, last year when Irma was close MILLIONS tried to evacuate and completely clogged the roads, it was 100% Chaos

theres too many people living here, well its like that everywhere

( humans ruining earth overpopulating )

Ahldagor
09-06-2018, 07:00 PM
We don't get mass tourism in Houston which I'm fine with. Florida gets that yearly retiree wave that end up bitching about hurricanes. We flood because of over development west of the city,and bitch about hurricanes. I'll post a pic of my neighborhood from Harvey.

Ahldagor
09-06-2018, 07:14 PM
Isle de Casa or camping in the suburbs.

https://i.imgur.com/FmG9h4x.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/YJn3CQK.jpg?1

skarlorn
09-06-2018, 07:18 PM
i can fuckin taste the humidity bro

ScaringChildren
09-06-2018, 07:25 PM
This is what happens when you play P99 instead of preparing for a hurricane:

At least they still had beer.

https://i.imgur.com/nQxSaHP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Phenyo
09-06-2018, 07:28 PM
Isle de Casa or camping in the suburbs.

https://i.imgur.com/FmG9h4x.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/YJn3CQK.jpg?1

looks like somewhere prone to spider colonies and should be bombed from orbit

Wonkie
09-06-2018, 07:38 PM
we are at risk of developing a floridaposting meta over pnw or texas.

https://i.imgur.com/TC4nRwL.jpg

ScaringChildren
09-06-2018, 07:51 PM
WELCOME TO THE GUNSHINE STATE™

ScaringChildren
09-06-2018, 07:55 PM
https://i.imgur.com/xBoomXd_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Ahldagor
09-06-2018, 07:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/xBoomXd_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Lol

misterbonkers
09-06-2018, 08:15 PM
This is what happens when you play P99 instead of preparing for a hurricane:

At least they still had beer.

https://i.imgur.com/nQxSaHP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

as a fellow floridian, that is an old ass publix

ScaringChildren
09-06-2018, 08:30 PM
as a fellow floridian, that is an old ass publix

Yeah, it is.

That's when I lived in Parrish, so not exactly the best area.

Patriam1066
09-06-2018, 08:34 PM
Prefer Texas & PNW posters

ScaringChildren
09-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Prefer Texas & PNW posters

Let us have the spotlight for like 5 minutes, big tex.

Ahldagor
09-06-2018, 09:47 PM
Let us have the spotlight for like 5 minutes, big tex.

Y'all get it every presidential election. We'll take the hurricane sympathies for now. Not to mention our economy is better.

Schaduwridder
09-07-2018, 11:42 AM
We don't get mass tourism in Houston which I'm fine with. Florida gets that yearly retiree wave that end up bitching about hurricanes. We flood because of over development west of the city,and bitch about hurricanes. I'll post a pic of my neighborhood from Harvey.

90% of "Retirees" are going somewhere else, florida has been too expensive for most to retire in for a lot of years. Things are very different here.

Ahldagor
09-07-2018, 01:02 PM
90% of "Retirees" are going somewhere else, florida has been too expensive for most to retire in for a lot of years. Things are very different here.

Arizona the spot now? The northern, mountainous part is some nice terrain.

skarlorn
09-07-2018, 07:19 PM
florida sucks, can confirm.

texas is the best state in the south and easily top 3 states nationwide

Patriam1066
09-07-2018, 07:22 PM
Texas shouldn’t count as the south. My son is dating a salvadorean who is the daughter of evangelical ministers and NO ONE in Mississippi has an ass like hers

God bless America

Wonkie
09-07-2018, 07:26 PM
closer to ethnostate: texas or PNW?

clevergirl
09-07-2018, 07:29 PM
Florida is a shithole that ironically isn't even racist enough for real racists.

ScaringChildren
09-07-2018, 07:31 PM
the only thing better than latina booty is

a white girl with a latina booty (trust me i'm well versed in the subject) :cool:

Cringe-a-rino, big buddy :eek:

ScaringChildren
09-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Florida is a shithole that ironically isn't even racist enough for real racists.

Florida is the land of milk and honey and YOU WILL LIKE IT HERE OR ELSE I WILL SACRIFICE YOU TO THE TOURISTS

skarlorn
09-07-2018, 07:39 PM
swamp and mosquito

clevergirl
09-07-2018, 07:42 PM
swamp and mosquito

This is the only good part about Florida.

Also the alligators.

Needs more and bigger mosquitoes tbqfh.

Wonkie
09-07-2018, 07:44 PM
swamp ass errryday

Patriam1066
09-07-2018, 07:51 PM

a white girl with a latina booty (trust me i'm well versed in the subject) :cool:

I was looking for workout alternatives to squats on instagram and stumbled upon a few of those. I wholeheartedly agree

Phenyo
09-07-2018, 07:57 PM
Where the pawgs at?

ScaringChildren
09-07-2018, 08:01 PM
Where the pawgs at?

On porn sites or fucking black dudes.

ScaringChildren
09-07-2018, 08:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Io4poGt.png

bald

Ahldagor
09-07-2018, 08:14 PM

Cubans. Plus they cook some damn good pork.

ScaringChildren
09-07-2018, 08:53 PM
Cubans. Plus they cook some damn good pork.

Mojo Roast.

It is good and I make a damn good roast for a white boy. Takes me 10 hours to roast