PDA

View Full Version : It's time to let red go.

clevergirl
08-30-2018, 01:04 PM
The dream was real in the beginning. Now it is just a sickness. It's like a cancer that eats people alive. How many velious geard toons are you going to make so you can camp items all by yourself with your VPN'd boxxed alt?

ScaringChildren
08-30-2018, 01:19 PM
https://imgur.com/gyl64oF.gif

Ignight
08-30-2018, 01:38 PM
Even if they wiped the server, which they won't, the same sick infestation of players would plague a new server. The crybaby complaints would continue.

Schaduwridder
08-30-2018, 02:38 PM
its time to stop posting maerlith

Nirgon
08-31-2018, 10:51 AM
its time to stop posting maerlith

Yeah I had to remind myself not to respond after the comment that a wizard or two and SK in rags had any kind of chance against a fungi delvled war/rog with full buffs if they had "jousting skill".

Like good luck landing your clinging darkness and force shock/ice shock lol or competing with fungus Regen at that low of a lvl.

Shadowban that one for god sakes.

clevergirl
08-31-2018, 10:55 AM
Yeah I had to remind myself not to respond after the comment that a wizard or two and SK in rags had any kind of chance against a fungi delvled war/rog with full buffs if they had "jousting skill".

Like good luck landing your clinging darkness and force shock/ice shock lol or competing with fungus Regen at that low of a lvl.

Shadowban that one for god sakes.

you were prob killed by crippling hits and a harm touch duo as a child on ur twink rogue with a bloodclaw in 1999

Sorry you feel bad.

Way to exaggerate my claims.

clevergirl
08-31-2018, 12:45 PM
FYI in the 1-50 classic game there were no fungi

FYI

Nirgon
08-31-2018, 01:04 PM
No sorry, unlike these other clueless retards I didn't level my alts in crushbone and Unrest.

I know shit about EQ outside of what is meta on blue99.

Even better, I wouldn't come back to the same zone over and over if there was a ragebringer twink or insist the server was impossible to level on just because some twink was in Unrest.

Your point about trying to land wizard nukes on said twink or joust them with a rusty wep etc shows you are truly clueless - regardless of anything I ever did or didn't do.

clevergirl
08-31-2018, 01:11 PM
I didn't level in CB either, but i like going there to actualy pvp and fight ppl and havine some random fun for an hr b4 my bedtime in rags, because i'm not an insane sicky who levels in the most obscure spot avoiding pvp as much as possible

clevergirl
08-31-2018, 01:17 PM
Besides if you're using rusty weapons and u didn't buy a sharpening stone you are a fucking newb.

Qtip
08-31-2018, 01:26 PM
I didn't level in CB either, but i like going there to actualy pvp and fight ppl and havine some random fun for an hr b4 my bedtime in rags, because i'm not an insane sicky who levels in the most obscure spot avoiding pvp as much as possible

What? You said you didnt level in cb, but went there to pvp. Then you said you dont level in obscure spots....

Its dumb to level in any zone that's busy. Pvp and pve are to separate games. If you're doing both at once, you're probably getting killed and shitty exp.

Nirgon
08-31-2018, 02:26 PM
Coming from me and all - this individual (I assure you) needs medication and psychological therapy. I hope xe(?) gets help.

clevergirl
08-31-2018, 02:38 PM
I won this box by playing for only a few months when it launched like I did in 2003 on live.

Schaduwridder
08-31-2018, 03:20 PM
you didn't win anything, you lost at this box and lost HARD At life and your posts reflect that

its time to stop posting

Qtip
08-31-2018, 03:21 PM
I won this box by playing for only a few months when it launched like I did in 2003 on live.

And you're here 8 years later... You won nothing but a broken brain.

oricalum
09-01-2018, 09:53 AM
you were prob killed by crippling hits and a harm touch duo as a child on ur twink rogue with a bloodclaw in 1999

Sorry you feel bad.

Way to exaggerate my claims.

You really should stop posting.

oricalum
09-01-2018, 09:54 AM
Besides if you're using rusty weapons and u didn't buy a sharpening stone you are a fucking newb.

Reason number 2389348458 you should probably stop posting, my god.

clevergirl
09-01-2018, 10:13 PM
You all obviously suck at this game and are emotionally invested in velious pixels.

R.I.P.P.

Ignight
09-02-2018, 08:53 AM
You all obviously suck at this game and are emotionally invested in velious pixels.

R.I.P.P.

How to Win Friends and Influence People

silo32
09-03-2018, 10:52 AM
The dream was real in the beginning. Now it is just a sickness. It's like a cancer that eats people alive. How many velious geard toons are you going to make so you can camp items all by yourself with your VPN'd boxxed alt?

it's time you stop posting

Gustoo
10-13-2018, 05:58 AM
FYI in the 1-50 classic game there were no fungi

FYI

Qft

Server should be classic only

Item loot enabled.

Goog times.

Nirgon
10-13-2018, 12:23 PM
It's time to get yo dick back

mtb tripper the 2nd
10-13-2018, 05:24 PM

>"VPN'd boxed alt"

clevergirl
11-02-2018, 08:38 AM
This server is old enough now to accurately reflect its geriatric population of 9 players on life support boxing alts between pushes of their morphine drips.

Terminal.

Tune
11-02-2018, 10:53 AM
still here farming faction, tradeskills, and making new alts till my eyes bleed

i dare you to come try to kill a raid mob

tecate
11-02-2018, 11:15 PM

Hmmm

paegan
11-03-2018, 04:47 AM
op very unstable hope he seeks _______

DRAGONBAIT
11-04-2018, 05:49 AM

Tune ur a cancer for the game u love bro, u aint winning shit. U do to this game what u do to urself, kill it. Best regards.

The Heretic
11-04-2018, 11:41 AM

The guy who posted this repeatedly trained Hate last night. :rolleyes:

tnttoken
11-04-2018, 02:36 PM

I think i finally feel sorry for you.

Nirgon
11-04-2018, 02:50 PM

Suffacation no breathing

paegan
11-04-2018, 02:54 PM

whats wrong w/ a lil choo choo

Nirgon
11-04-2018, 03:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvjJcaVJlH0

kotton05
11-04-2018, 03:19 PM
tune one step away from putting the toaster in his bath water

Ivah
11-04-2018, 05:24 PM

The guy who posted this is a cry baby bitch

Imago
11-04-2018, 09:55 PM
100% positive Tune did not train in PoHate last night on Red99.

shokar
11-04-2018, 11:23 PM

Prof?

White_knight
11-05-2018, 12:14 AM
I too like to farm factions on a 20 pop Everquest server.

Hodor_
11-05-2018, 09:14 AM
Hodor

Palemoon
11-07-2018, 08:10 PM

did you ever end up maxing bixie faction?

Palemoon
11-07-2018, 08:14 PM
Jesus has it really been 8 or 9 years since this launched? seems like yesterday

I for one am GLAD it is still up. Its a museum you can visit from time to time. The great race is over, we won't ever have a launch like we did 9 years ago again. If they DID reset the server, it would be a sad affair like the endless RoZ and other small pvp servers where the same 20 people chew up and spit out the server.

red99 is better left like it is now, a graveyard, but i'd rather have a graveyard to stroll through every now and then than have it paved over for some cheap playground for a dozen brats to play in til they get bored.

Keep it sacred!

DRAGONBAIT
11-08-2018, 08:52 AM

I for one am GLAD it is still up. Its a museum you can visit from time to time. The great race is over, we won't ever have a launch like we did 9 years ago again. If they DID reset the server, it would be a sad affair like the endless RoZ and other small pvp servers where the same 20 people chew up and spit out the server.

red99 is better left like it is now, a graveyard, but i'd rather have a graveyard to stroll through every now and then than have it paved over for some cheap playground for a dozen brats to play in til they get bored.

Keep it sacred!

ok, u also can go play blue server and let us red people enjoy a pvp server, dont u think?

Imago
11-08-2018, 11:15 AM
ok, u also can go play blue server and let us red people enjoy a pvp server, dont u think?

We have one. We are enjoying it. You're the one complaining about it.

Tassador
11-08-2018, 11:17 AM

This guy was lvl 56 got trolled more times than not. Talked about 5cent poker games lol

Glad to see he finally found a server easy enough to cater his poor playing skills.

White_knight
11-08-2018, 02:35 PM

Is that what boxing is called these days?

DRAGONBAIT
11-09-2018, 10:08 PM
This guy was lvl 56 got trolled more times than not. Talked about 5cent poker games lol

Glad to see he finally found a server easy enough to cater his poor playing skills.

54-12 on an almost naked shaman speaks for itself i think. lvl 55 btw, pvp as its best.

trolled by this community? man i dont even raid, i just chill here killing u all blue people who raid uncontested here.

enjoy ur graveyard with zero pvp.

Tassador
11-09-2018, 10:49 PM
54-12 on an almost naked shaman speaks for itself i think. lvl 55 btw, pvp as its best.

trolled by this community? man i dont even raid, i just chill here killing u all blue people who raid uncontested here.

enjoy ur graveyard with zero pvp.

Is 55-12 good? Lvl 55 sorry. You prob get 60 in roz it’s catered for terrible players like yourself.

Can you just have fun on that server and forget about these boards?

I think not :)

Insult me more bro that’s how I know you’re mad.

hokuten99
11-09-2018, 11:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AJdrc8ZsEI

kotton05
11-10-2018, 01:50 PM

I lol’d good joke dude.

Ignight
11-11-2018, 08:28 AM
I lol’d good joke dude.

Still fun on R99, dude.

Tassador
11-11-2018, 10:15 PM
I thought ignight quit? So honor exist but word means shit got it.

#EQ
#redis

Bazia
11-12-2018, 07:45 PM
everyone let go 3 years ago

Ignight
11-12-2018, 07:57 PM
everyone let go 3 years ago

A lot of us still play R99, we just dont come to the forums that much anymore. Least I don't.

Just not worth it.

heartbrand
11-13-2018, 12:15 AM
A lot of us still play R99, we just dont come to the forums that much anymore. Least I don't.

Just not worth it.

“ a lot of us “

Server was in 200 plus pop during empire

Server had 400+ during first month

Now struggles to break 30

“A lot of us”

Ignight
11-13-2018, 12:45 AM
“ a lot of us “

Server was in 200 plus pop during empire

Server had 400+ during first month

Now struggles to break 30

“A lot of us”

The world you help create.

derpcake2
11-13-2018, 07:00 AM
14 people is "a lot" for those that have issues counting to 20

heartbrand
11-13-2018, 09:49 AM

Keep it sacred!

I get the point you're trying to make, but I don't think it illustrates the reality of Red99 well. It's kind of like going to Disneyworld for the 17th time and doing all the same rides you've done a hundred times prior. On Blue99, you can login five years from now and the same rides you remembered and enjoyed will still be there with people still auctioning off items in the EC Tunnel, groups still happening across Norrath, raids still ongoing both structured guilds and pick up raids, etc. It's a delightful experience you can pop in and enjoy for a bit and feel nostalgic about.

Red99 is an empty and deserted Disney with trash scattered across the ground; all the rides are shut down, and the shows are all closed. Once a week on Saturday's at 4am they open up Space mountain but it only goes at half speed and the lights are on. That's not a nostalgic walk down memory lane I'm interested in taking.

HippoNipple
11-13-2018, 10:28 AM
lol great analogy

Irulan
11-22-2018, 04:51 PM
I get the point you're trying to make, but I don't think it illustrates the reality of Red99 well. It's kind of like going to Disneyworld for the 17th time and doing all the same rides you've done a hundred times prior. On Blue99, you can login five years from now and the same rides you remembered and enjoyed will still be there with people still auctioning off items in the EC Tunnel, groups still happening across Norrath, raids still ongoing both structured guilds and pick up raids, etc. It's a delightful experience you can pop in and enjoy for a bit and feel nostalgic about.

Red99 is an empty and deserted Disney with trash scattered across the ground; all the rides are shut down, and the shows are all closed. Once a week on Saturday's at 4am they open up Space mountain but it only goes at half speed and the lights are on. That's not a nostalgic walk down memory lane I'm interested in taking.

Ive converted to Judaism

Tassador
11-22-2018, 09:28 PM
Hb taking kids to Disney a lot and eq still sucks in 201&. Happy Thanksgiving all!

Jazzy
11-23-2018, 02:40 AM

Irulan
11-24-2018, 01:59 AM
Spreading the ashes of r99 on space mnt

Swish2
11-24-2018, 09:59 PM
Can you just have fun on that server and forget about these boards?

You quit years ago and still type something like that out to other people?

Tassador
11-24-2018, 10:54 PM
You quit years ago and still type something like that out to other people?

You use to be swish now you’re swish2.

:)

Amyas
11-27-2018, 10:59 AM
Make red the Luclin locked server =P

Nirgon
11-27-2018, 12:46 PM
Lets not forget the part where u go on the same rides with all the people you don't like

Irulan
11-27-2018, 04:27 PM
Nirgon still my 3:rd flavorite red player. After chewie and nizzar.

Lite and tunak up there in the top ten + that nerd who had wiz snd ench and like 12 twinks..met ench in fearrot n wiz in around mm a lot.