PDA

View Full Version : Ak'Anon Faction Raising for Enc Epic

Caz
08-29-2018, 12:49 PM
So Im doin my enchanter epic finally got the two bottlenecks outta the court but back in the day I did some PL in Sol A killed bunch of clockworks and now Im totally KoS in Ak'Anon illusion gnome does nothing im rock bottom KoS.

Whats my fastest route/recomendation to be able to turn in my Sack For Mizzle
http://wiki.project1999.com/Mizzle_Gepple.

Thankyou for the help

enjchanter
08-29-2018, 04:13 PM
Collaboration

Lysander
08-29-2018, 05:57 PM
Wiki seems to indicate the mob is on eldritch collective faction, so you can raise it by killing evil gnomes and dark elf necromancers. You can probably check yourself what faction the NPC is on with a lvl 1 gnome character.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Eldritch_Collective

DromalPhrenia
08-30-2018, 12:00 AM
Ak'anon has multiple factions, so if he is Eldritch Collective you will not be KoS to him from killing Sol A gnomes.

Sol A Gnomes give five faction hits:
Gem Choppers (-30)
King AkAnon (-30)
Merchants of AkAnon (-30)
Miners Guild 628 (-30)
Solusek Mining Co (-30)

Those last two won't matter (Dwarf Rogues and Solusek A Gnomes).

Gem Choppers can be raised by killing Kobolds and Minotaurs in Steamfont. King Akanon can also be raised by killing minotaurs. The hardest one would be Merchants of Akanon since it looks like that can only be raised by quests.

Let us know how it turns out, because I spent several levels killing Sol A Gnomes and I am max KoS to them too. I'm going to be annoyed if I have to plop down in front of kobolds for a year to get back into their good graces :p

DromalPhrenia
08-31-2018, 08:23 PM
OK I got worried so I checked myself. The quest NPC is in the Dark Reflection mines and he is not KoS despite non-evil Ak'anon hating me. The GM's and such in the area are apprehensive, as Dark Reflection faction does not drop from killing SolA Miners.

The only real danger once you've invised to him is that some of the clockwork spider guards still wander nearby and they're KoS. Everyone else is fine, and the NPC himself is indifferent.

I hope this helps someone :D