PDA

View Full Version : GM Burtken

Nirgon
08-24-2018, 10:10 AM
I guess the way you beat Tune is become the GM of a server trying to draw people away from here.

An interesting strategy, let's see how it plays out.

heartbrand
08-24-2018, 10:20 AM
Or you stop playing because you already woke the sleeper and won

Nirgon
08-24-2018, 10:24 AM
You're missing something here arentcha

heartbrand
08-24-2018, 10:27 AM
That you're a psycho? We killed all mobs, woke sleeper, server won. Sorry we aren't still playing here years later farming mobs for no purpose. Some of us moved on to other boxes. Enjoy dead box.

Nirgon
08-24-2018, 11:28 AM
That you're a psycho? We killed all mobs, woke sleeper, server won. Sorry we aren't still playing here years later farming mobs for no purpose. Some of us moved on to other boxes. Enjoy dead box.

I thought you'd say something like this.

Ya u did a good job farming with a few gankers from friends and 20% of TMO core coming and picking up some of roll over toxic casuals.

But you're still missing a part ho ho ho. The denial is wonderful to witness. Sorry ya lost bud, sig.

Nirgon
08-24-2018, 11:33 AM
Burt is a fair and balanced GM that cares about PvP. Every GM command him and Renly utilize is advertised publicly in the Rise Of Zek discord.

For me (out of all people) to praS burt after all the years of him trolling me in AIMchAt should speak volumes.

Even Nilbog and Brad is here (playing?) with us, offering assistance.

(thread fileD under butter brain)

Post filed under clueless lowbie desperate for a good box

heartbrand
08-24-2018, 11:39 AM
I thought you'd say something like this.

Ya u did a good job farming with a few gankers from friends and 20% of TMO core coming and picking up some of roll over toxic casuals.

But you're still missing a part ho ho ho. The denial is wonderful to witness. Sorry ya lost bud, sig.

You are seriously deranged.

Eslade
08-24-2018, 11:41 AM
What's the point of this thread?

Burt been doing a good job. Come on over Nirgon.

Nirgon
08-24-2018, 11:44 AM
You have forum slain Nirgon!

http://i.imgur.com/ZMfZQ96.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bZowwYQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cOkfaKK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IMoE9Az.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Uu961JV.jpg

Xantille says out of character "I doubt Prince knows where he is right now". Common knowledge ATM him and gyno were using that account to serve the Duke when I left.

Here's your wc3 beating,

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/294526229

glad to do it in Norrath although I'd feel bad for stomping someone who is warm body status even in a casual guild.

PS I'm a girl guys! Hey Rogean sext me up!!

Nirgon
08-24-2018, 11:44 AM
What's the point of this thread?

Burt been doing a good job. Come on over Nirgon.

Troll up some mad - see Lulz with the discord rage block

Nirgon
08-24-2018, 12:00 PM
Nice shoop.

Sorry I made fun of ur elf box where ur soloing on some lowbie char. Didn't realize you were so weak in the troll game. Then again youve been forum banned literally hundreds of times and keep coming back when clearly NOT wanted.

Nirgon
08-24-2018, 12:11 PM
You did a good job practicing that rush but ur micro is shit (see aboms owned by riflemen)

heartbrand
08-24-2018, 12:26 PM
Point of thread is 17 years ago Gongshow and Terp awarded an everquest item to someone other than Nirgon and he now is on a lifelong crusade of rage and brain worms over it.

Nirgon
08-24-2018, 12:34 PM
Terp got mad and delvled his wizard over classic resist and had it out for me ever since.

Cyren received said items and ended up running you off the box and wiping his ass with ur ego.

I know the story and I was there for server first Vulak etc HB and you don't have the remind me.

I was also witness to when u alt tabbed into ff14 as a raid leader (notorious warm body afker on ff14 raids, afking 2 raids at once wow)

Outside of the hilarious forest loop story and everything else - the truelt worst was when u sacrified yourself on the Good Guys altar when we told u not to be a retard (ignorance does not spare the rich) and go near KC prior to the big fight (you died and we all decided this was typical HBK "head strong" goon brainery). If I could only count how many times you trashed the guild and leadership in tells the whole time...

Jazzy
08-24-2018, 12:35 PM
Some real cringe in here

Yikes

Take a step away from elf and dragon sim, nirgon

Jazzy
08-24-2018, 12:36 PM
Forest loop story is pretty good to be fair, wouldnt mind hearing that one again

heartbrand
08-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Terp got mad and delvled his wizard over classic resist and had it out for me ever since.

Cyren received said items and ended up running you off the box and wiping his ass with ur ego.

I know the story and I was there for server first Vulak etc HB and you don't have the remind me.

I was also witness to when u alt tabbed into ff14 as a raid leader (notorious warm body afker on ff14 raids, afking 2 raids at once wow)

Outside of the hilarious forest loop story and everything else - the truelt worst was when u sacrified yourself on the Good Guys altar when we told u not to be a retard (ignorance does not spare the rich) and go near KC prior to the big fight (you died and we all decided this was typical HBK "head strong" goon brainery). If I could only count how many times you trashed the guild and leadership in tells the whole time...

thanks for your essay about elf sim game.

read every word [nope]

Nirgon
08-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Heartbrand quitting the WoW guild is even better. You should see what he said about his 'pals'.

Nirgon
08-24-2018, 12:41 PM
thanks for your essay about elf sim game.

read every word [nope]

Yeah too much, sorry for distracting you from farming forest loops while ur on hold with the IRS bud.

Nirgon
08-24-2018, 12:49 PM
I read the forest loop essay (yup)

Nirgon
08-24-2018, 01:15 PM
"Guys help I need back up"

Turn in ur troll card, cringer.

Nirgon
08-24-2018, 01:53 PM
Mr "Please help" has been banned from every message board I've seen him post on multiple times and calls others insufferable.

Rage blocked me over jesting on da elf box where he plays by himself.

Nirgon
08-24-2018, 02:09 PM
"guys I need help arguing on the elf board, please come help"

White_knight
08-24-2018, 04:55 PM
I dont wish to get dragged into a debate but I think the only people who "won" red99 quit it 2 years ago.

I think I saw 6 people online the other night.

Must feel good knowing you "won" a 6 person EverQuest (MMO) server.

HippoNipple
08-24-2018, 05:23 PM
I dont wish to get dragged into a debate but I think the only people who "won" red99 quit it 2 years ago.

I think I saw 6 people online the other night.

Must feel good knowing you "won" a 6 person EverQuest (MMO) server.

I logged in but the group of 6 was full so I had to get off.... I lost on a 6 person mmo.

AzzarTheGod
08-24-2018, 05:48 PM
man im hittin licks right now.

elfs suck my dick

silo32
08-24-2018, 07:33 PM

sorry you got cucked and lost

waking the sleeper isnt winning, lul this guy

hatelore
08-24-2018, 09:17 PM
Can't say anything bad about Nirgon, always helped me out with ports, ports up to sky for turn ins, just overall was always helpful to me. Really can't put my head around why you would support Tune though. You should really come try the new box, its pretty damn awesome to start fresh on a new server. Is it perfect? No, is it exactly like red 99? No. But overall, its a damn good server, Damn good gm's that are engaged and I see a huge potential here.

hatelore
08-24-2018, 09:18 PM
Silo, you were a literal piece of shit when in Holo, Not helpful, overall a shitty guy who even tried killing your own guildies. You and Tomato have a lot in common. Stay on this box please. Infact you and Tomato can stay here and circle jerk about the good ol days.

Tassador
08-24-2018, 10:45 PM
You sure it was nirgon who helped you? That char had a lot of drivers. You know it was nirgon when gameplay was weak and theory quest was strong.

Nirgon
08-25-2018, 10:31 AM
Can't say anything bad about Nirgon, always helped me out with ports, ports up to sky for turn ins, just overall was always helpful to me. Really can't put my head around why you would support Tune though. You should really come try the new box, its pretty damn awesome to start fresh on a new server. Is it perfect? No, is it exactly like red 99? No. But overall, its a damn good server, Damn good gm's that are engaged and I see a huge potential here.

I like Tune most for all the accounts he and his guild have that would be costing them a few thousand a month to maintain if this was a real classic experience. They have built quite an advantage with all those bard swarmed alts camped in the temple. Everyone else is just too fucking lazy to do it.

As far as Burtbox - No classic, no roll up. The reason these boxes don't have real item loot is because the devs who play on then (and say they don't)/their friends don't want to play with that rule set.

Jazzy
08-25-2018, 11:40 AM
Already quit RoZ like a few others, not ashamed to say

Helluva lot more fun than r99 has been for years.

Not classic, buggy as fuck and ridic loot tables ruined the immersion, plus the usual zerg guild mentality. Theres probably 200 bros waiting for a wipe/fresh CLASSIC red server

That said, r99 is way behind & wont see any spikes unless RoZ dies

hatelore
08-25-2018, 01:56 PM
Not to knock you Jazzy, but weren’t you in fresh and quit that also kinda early on? ;) The common denominator will always be someone forming a Zerg guild when it comes to eq pvp. Think about it: How can I assure we win every battle all the time? Create a Zerg guild. It’s pretty simple maths.

Not that I agree with it. But it just always seems to turn out that way. Without some type of restrictions that will always happen. But a few groups of really good players could still probably whips a zerg guild. Now factor in no rules against training or corpse camping. Kind of takes the wind out of any Zerg guild imo.

hatelore
08-25-2018, 01:59 PM
Plus any Zerg guild always has a core of 10 or so players that go hardcore. Once the griefing starts a lot of the warm bodies tend to get frustrated and log out when the kitchen gets too hot. Either way, def not a perfect server but a refreshing alternative to a stagnant box with 6 or so people left on it. 6 mentally ill people at that.

ducktv
08-25-2018, 02:03 PM
Ya thats exactly what he said dipshit. Not a perfect box but better then red99 the last few years for sure. Its not like hes going to play red99 because he quit RoZ. (LOL) Hes just not going to play EQ.

hatelore
08-25-2018, 02:13 PM
I know this hard for you, to hear this, but... You may want to pick up a book and re-learn reading comprehension dicktv. I wasn’t knocking Jazzy or his decision to quit. Infact his posts usually give me a little chuckle now and then. If you actually read and retained what I wrote you would have understood that I was explaining why every red eq server devolves into a Zerg. Go clean your fucking glasses momo.

Ignight
08-25-2018, 03:32 PM
Forum candy. <Joy Joy>

Tassador
08-25-2018, 03:49 PM
Forum candy. <Joy Joy>

The above quote was made by Tassador little brother :)

Ignight
08-25-2018, 07:16 PM
The above quote was made by Tassador little brother :)

The idea that I'm related to you is the most insulting thing you've said to me so far.

Tassador
08-25-2018, 08:02 PM
The idea that I'm related to you is the most insulting thing you've said to me so far.

Meant to say little bitch but iPhone happened.

#brickinyourface

reebz
08-25-2018, 08:19 PM
there is a heavy chance you may all be retarded.

Tassador
08-25-2018, 08:37 PM

Everquest 1999 playing in 2018. I wouldn’t bet against it :)

Jazzy
08-26-2018, 01:08 AM
Yeahh valid points raised bros

I just want that classic feels ya know?

Also, jazzy was in fresh yes but he was like my third character on red

I cashed out twice before that - never played the zerg

tecate
08-26-2018, 10:24 AM
Smooth brain ass jazzy

Nirgon
08-29-2018, 10:03 AM
For slurp me slurp (out of slurp all slurp people like I've done anything noteworthy other than constantly get FQ banned) to praS slurp burt slurp after all the slurp years of him slurp trolling me in slurp AIMchAt [elf pals] should slurp speak slurp volumes.

Even slurp Nilbog and slurp Brad slurp is here (playing?) with slurp us, offering assistance.

Something something butterbrain.

hatelore
08-29-2018, 03:38 PM

Lol ^

Lore and Magic
08-29-2018, 08:14 PM
The funny thing is nirgon will never stop responding if you keep baiting him

Nirgon
08-29-2018, 10:37 PM
The funny thing is nirgon will never stop responding if you keep baiting him

funny thing is you got no test, u got lew gerrit's

SamwiseRed
09-05-2018, 11:29 AM
so hard to follow these threads. what language is this?

Tassador
09-05-2018, 11:30 AM
so hard to follow these threads. what language is this?

drugs

Nirgon
09-11-2018, 10:31 AM
For all the trash talk on Kringe, that crew ran them X's and O's hard down the court on you all (y'all).

See u in BradQuest 2.

Nirgon
09-11-2018, 11:47 AM
https://i.imgur.com/EXJUoem.jpg

Ignight
09-11-2018, 02:36 PM
Yeahh valid points raised bros

I just want that classic feels ya know?

Also, jazzy was in fresh yes but he was like my third character on red

I cashed out twice before that - never played the zerg

This.

Nirgon
09-11-2018, 03:29 PM
Item loot and dark night times - whole different beast. Wonder who will do it.

No one yet.

Nirgon
09-11-2018, 05:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/2cYZzQN.png

Nirgon
09-12-2018, 07:23 AM
✓ nerve struck

Yes I knew when u got mad and blocked me on discord that u were rustled and overly immersed in burtbox

Jazzy
09-12-2018, 09:16 AM
Was burt / nihi dreyo one and the same?

SamwiseRed
09-13-2018, 02:35 PM
from Starbucks barista to elf emu server GM.

/salute

hatelore
09-13-2018, 05:02 PM
Whale cum Sam. U were misled.

Nirgon
09-18-2018, 09:56 AM
from Starbucks barista to elf emu server GM.

/salute

From surlious muddbutt to GM Burtken.

Acts of GM favoritism committed thus far:

and counting

Schaduwridder
09-18-2018, 11:30 AM
still not playing a server where engleburt is a gm LOL

paegan
09-18-2018, 05:54 PM
still not playing a server where engleburt is a gm LOL

what did engleburt do? hes before my time

Tassador
09-18-2018, 06:06 PM
he stole an epic, grew tomatoes and was well hated by everyone including himself. not me tho I don't hate just point out the factoids.

Bazia
11-09-2018, 12:33 AM
still aint shit to play till classic wow, been a rough couple years

hatelore
11-09-2018, 03:52 AM
Seems to have worked out well. Loving the RoZ server. Good mass pvp happens and good friends are being made.

AzzarTheGod
11-09-2018, 05:04 PM
still aint shit to play till classic wow, been a rough couple years

Yea BFA went down in flames...think thats my last WoW expac purchase ever.

I was expecting to continue the Legion momentum instead they gutted the entire game. Big yikes first time I've felt robbed.

Bazia
11-09-2018, 07:06 PM
Yea BFA went down in flames...think thats my last WoW expac purchase ever.

I was expecting to continue the Legion momentum instead they gutted the entire game. Big yikes first time I've felt robbed.

GCD increases to prepare for a console launch with the next expansion literally ruined the game :(:(:(:(

Nirgon
11-13-2018, 11:51 AM
Smelled BFA and Kotick comin'.

Saved on dat $.

AzzarTheGod
11-16-2018, 04:52 AM
Smelled BFA and Kotick comin'.

Saved on dat $.

Yea I was out of the loop. I figured with Legion being so hot they wouldn't risk throwing away 10 million subscribers worth of momentum.

Turns out firing Mike Morhaime was a bigger deal than some of us realized. BFA ends up having its release date pushed up a month and launches with no polish and a general lack of meaningful reward for the effort. Specs are so anemic since the revamp and play like shit. Erasing burst and smoothing out burst CDs was a terrible idea on top of the GCD change and stat squish.

Will take 3 expacs to even begin to address all the damage. At least we can safely turn our backs on WoW for a while without looking over our shoulder.

LostCause
11-27-2018, 06:25 PM
ehh fuck classic WoW

they be draggin that shit on damn well know they got the data for a classic fucking server shits a billion dollar company...

just release the fucking server already

Jack N
11-27-2018, 06:32 PM
RoZ very nice server - would play again

Swish2
11-28-2018, 03:04 AM
ehh fuck classic WoW

they be draggin that shit on damn well know they got the data for a classic fucking server shits a billion dollar company...

just release the fucking server already

from the cunts trying to bring you Diablo Immortal...

dont hold out any hope for classic wow being classic or good - even the investors are running scared, shares are down $20 in under a month to $50. would rather have money in dogecoins at this point.

tecate
12-01-2018, 11:15 AM
I pretended to be a girl and got manastones

p.pumpjob
12-01-2018, 02:46 PM
He sittin there u like think I'mma ban that thot who burned him? Lol... messaging that bitch right now ..

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-15-2018, 12:08 PM
imagine wasting consecutive blocks of your life on multiple iterations of classic everquest.

Let’s remember the good times, fellas. C u in thurgaydin (retirement home)

Tassador
12-15-2018, 03:29 PM
imagine wasting consecutive blocks of your life on multiple iterations of classic everquest.

Let’s remember the good times, fellas. C u in thurgaydin (retirement home)

If they reset red you’d at least give it a go kid don’t fool yourself. This current state is just bad.

Ignight
12-15-2018, 05:57 PM
If they reset red you’d at least give it a go kid don’t fool yourself. This current state is just bad.

^ Doesn't play. Been crying for reset for years. Total fail.

Oh wait, also banned. GL with that.

Tassador
12-15-2018, 06:45 PM
^ Doesn't play. Been crying for reset for years. Total fail.

Oh wait, also banned. GL with that.

I got forum suspend by Cylock not banned. Also, you actually put me on ignore and said it was better for you that way. As we can tell you read every word kid. You’re stuck trying to relive nostalgia with 40 brain dead drug addicts.

They reset this bitch it will be roz again for you brotha. Griefed off then crying everywhere then quiting then blue then red again.

Red is bitches...

oricalum
12-21-2018, 02:32 AM
Considering the gm's handed out free pixels to the opposing guild because they couldn't contest on their own, and then decided to reset all the timers whenever they finally had a full force on, I can say I would not recommend this server anymore. Burt and Jeremy are probably the worst gm's a Everquest server has ever seen. I always knew Jeremy was semi retarded, but it came as a surprise to find out Burt was also.

Still multiple broken things that go on daily on the server also, I don't see these things being fixed anytime soon. Pretty much at this point there really isn't a good red server available sadly.

Although I will say there is pretty good competition since the gm's decided to make T staffs, BoH's, Gobby ears, and fungis drop like water. There are literally tons of T-staffs on the server now, probably 40 + on a server that hasn't even had kunark out for very long at all.

ducktv
12-21-2018, 02:42 AM
You are honestly surprised Burt is retarded? Lol

Tassador
12-21-2018, 07:51 AM
Server was made as easy quest since the beginning. I really don’t understand why you don’t just spawn 60 with every item if people want to skip the journey. The journey + pvp is what makes it fun. Not one day in mm guys I am 40 now wooooooo!!

kotton05
12-21-2018, 08:51 AM
Lol they saw the sharknado crew do that so they upped xp 50 and beyond to the point they mostly all quit

Nirgon
12-21-2018, 09:12 PM
Like, all the lulz posts got erased

Sux

LulzSe©t
12-21-2018, 09:26 PM
tyrone's night again?

sorry bud

Phaezed-Reality
12-22-2018, 11:05 AM
jeremy and burt are like, the 2 most unlikely people to make a server. i still don't believe it. someone else behind the curtains.

Nirgon
12-22-2018, 02:40 PM
The half Tyrone is back

LulzSe©t
12-22-2018, 03:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6Pqfy3B.gif

Nirgon
12-22-2018, 06:03 PM
lol go ravens

hatelore
12-22-2018, 09:43 PM
jeremy and burt are like, the 2 most unlikely people to make a server. i still don't believe it. someone else behind the curtains.

Yes, Big Renly runs it. Jeremy and Burt are just gm’s.

AzzarTheGod
12-24-2018, 06:33 PM
Yes, Big Renly runs it. Jeremy and Burt are just gm’s.

ha ha

Nirgon
12-25-2018, 12:11 AM
Thx Burtdawg

Phaezed-Reality
12-25-2018, 10:37 AM
burts cooler than i'd like to admit

wish we were elfpals during red's hey day

jupe said the same thing bout burt, i was surprised to hear it from him as u. I mean I once saw burt pretty much carry in gongshows guild was real nice guy he did alot. But outside of that guild he was real sourpuss. I dno how i feel bout the man. He wont meet with me and jupe. makes me curious who'd be afraid of boca bro meetup.

Nirgon
12-25-2018, 02:28 PM
USUALLY had midnight mallet ready

thx burtdawg

Jack N
01-31-2019, 12:09 PM
Burt is a content developer primarily, and Jeremy is a source developer primarily. They both GM on occasion out of necessity - no one else is willing to deal with the weaponized autism of a community of red players.

RoZ is gaining population steadily and is doing a lot of things right that P99 has done not right.

SamwiseRed
01-31-2019, 01:58 PM
Good to see people moving up in the world.

SamwiseRed
01-31-2019, 02:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6Pqfy3B.gif

Btw see ya real soon.
http://imgur.com/a/mmH3Nmq

Nirgon
01-31-2019, 02:56 PM
*swivels in gaming chair with 30$ expression*

Nirgon
01-31-2019, 02:57 PM
Expressuh

SamwiseRed
01-31-2019, 06:25 PM
Hello there

ducktv
01-31-2019, 07:47 PM
I would light you up sam wise but i dont want my forum account to get suspended, but man. L O L

kotton05
02-01-2019, 12:45 PM
Jeremy banned me from discord for calling him an burt huge faggots for developing wrong. Then an hour later they change what needed to be changed.

RoZ is the only server where grabbing GMs by the pussy will get you the fixins

SamwiseRed
02-01-2019, 05:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TM5vwmR.jpg where you at lulz?

ducktv
02-01-2019, 06:35 PM
GMs making changes based on flaks opion is very sus. Just another reason to avoid red99

Samwise looks like a guy who would never reach level 60 on red

SamwiseRed
02-01-2019, 07:04 PM
GMs making changes based on flaks opion is very sus. Just another reason to avoid red99

Samwise looks like a guy who would never reach level 60 on red

Ty

fan D
02-02-2019, 02:46 PM
sams looking old. hope he is still funny occasionally

Ignight
02-07-2019, 12:51 PM
where you at lulz?

I wonder....

https://i.imgur.com/gCpO3ZX.gif

Wait for it.....

https://i.imgur.com/htX8o4m.jpg