PDA

View Full Version : WTS Quillmane Cloaks for Frequent Flyers for 8k!

Phillosopher27
08-23-2018, 01:42 PM
Hello! The Coon Crew will be hosting Levi-Cloak loot rights during weekdays on 99Blue. Please PM me to book your next appointment and get your cloak that offers mana-free, click from inventory, Levitation! (NO-BATWING-REQUIRED!!!!) Also a valuable piece for your mage epic completion! Take advantage of our multi-toon bulk discounts!!!! We offer port and bardrun to corpse! No need to sit and park go do what you wan't and we will come pick you up!!! PM me for more details!

Tupakk
08-23-2018, 02:14 PM
Hello! The Coon Crew will be hosting Levi-Cloak loot rights during weekdays on 99Blue. Please PM me to book your next appointment and get your cloak that offers mana-free, click from inventory, Levitation! (NO-BATWING-REQUIRED!!!!) Also a valuable piece for your mage epic completion! Take advantage of our multi-toon bulk discounts!!!! We offer port and bardrun to corpse! No need to sit and park go do what you wan't and we will come pick you up!!! PM me for more details!

Just bought 5 and have gotten 3 outta the 5 fast efficient and close to Coinstarr level popping.

Get your cloaks from these guys.

purdueAces
08-23-2018, 02:57 PM
Quick and quality. Couldn't have been easier. Finally got my cloak!
A++ would repeat.