PDA

View Full Version : EQ Reborn - new private server launches tomorrow

starfish
08-03-2018, 05:46 AM
https://eqreborn.com/

you dont care, you didnt read

Swish2
08-03-2018, 06:26 AM
Sleeper server rebranded, isn't it? (how many launches/relaunches now?)

Swish2
08-03-2018, 06:39 AM
Forums show the hype level, thankfully they went REAL classic with this one.

CLASSIC EVERQUEST

A brand new world filled with classic monsters, spells, quests, and loot. Meticulously crafted to bring you the classic EverQuest experience including quality-of-life improvements and enhanced graphics.

Key Features

Era accurate items, spells, quests, NPCs, tradeskills, zones, and more!
Classic graphics, spell effects, spell icons, and spell gems enhanced by the newer client.
- Increased out-of-combat health and mana regeneration.
- Limited edition classic era items (e.g. Manastone and Guise of the Deceiver) available for a limited time.
- Quality of life improvements such as improved tradeskill containers, spell sets, and melody.
- Classic mechanics including experience loss, corpse loss, feign death pulling, and group experience.
- Drinking gnomes in place of the boats – porting every 18 minutes.
- Dedicated enterprise-level servers with a 100 Mbps synchronous connection and solid state drives that can easily handle 100’s of players with extremely fast zone times.

CLASSIC EVERQUEST

CLASSIC EVERQUEST

TAKP and lol2002 already, I don't know what they're trying to achieve here :o lol

LulzSect©
08-03-2018, 07:25 AM
didn’t read

starfish
08-03-2018, 09:33 AM
What do these posts say I can't read use voice to text

Halox
08-03-2018, 10:24 AM
No boats? Just porting gnomes. Pass.

rebeccablack
08-03-2018, 11:55 AM
sorry you couldnt get the boats working, i am sure its hard

tsuchang
08-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Would this be playing blue like playing red with zones with no other players? I like that. I'm a solo kind of player anyway.

Mead
08-03-2018, 02:37 PM
someone already created this shit thread. it's still on first page. thanks for spam tho.

hope this helps