PDA

View Full Version : the TRAINS thread

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 04:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zSP4WxY.jpg

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 04:15 PM
In 2016 I road the Amtrak Coastal Starlight from Seattle to San Francisco.

https://i.imgur.com/e3WWD68.jpg
Here it is passing Shasta.

https://i.imgur.com/f2lOfkn.jpg
Nice aerial view along the coast.

My review of this train is 6/10 as a regular ticket purchaser. The food was shitty and there's a lot of undesirable people who get on in Southern Oregon and Northern California. You arriev on the East side of the Bay and have to take a bus into SF.

There are better trains, but some of the views were nice.

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 04:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0gHTb00.jpg

Respecter
07-30-2018, 04:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/JL3kAXA.jpg

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 04:29 PM
Last post from my break:

Stalin loved making people die as they built train tracks!

https://i.imgur.com/tCTctVL.jpg

Gulags were fed by TRAINS. And then the gulag priosners built TRAINS. then they died!

cool

https://i.imgur.com/XK951LU.png

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 04:30 PM
https://i.imgur.com/WGrpxuQ.jpg

Baler
07-30-2018, 04:35 PM
I may or may not be lulz father. There was a lot of dudes in that room with his mother.

Respecter
07-30-2018, 04:39 PM
I may or may not be lulz father. There was a lot of dudes in that room with his mother.

CHOO CHOO

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 04:40 PM

lol nice TRAIN innuendo. one of your best posts in a long time

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 04:41 PM
GUYS PLEASE STOP SHITTING UP MY TRAIN PICTURES THREAD

WE COULD HAVE HAD A NICE TRAIN PICTURE THREAD BUT THEN ALL OF YOU HAPPENED

*HAS A MELTDOWN*

Respecter
07-30-2018, 04:43 PM
https://i.imgur.com/PJorDVz.png

katrik
07-30-2018, 04:44 PM
What happened to the tranny thread?

Phenyo
07-30-2018, 04:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kjZzBF7.jpg

VERY aesthetic

maskedmelon
07-30-2018, 04:45 PM
gonna address this when I get home. c u real soon...

Respecter
07-30-2018, 04:46 PM
What happened to the tranny thread?

Cecily got mad

katrik
07-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Man, I miss all the drama.

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 04:47 PM
katrik is the only fucking normal one over all the years i'd liek to add

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 04:49 PM
did katrik TRAIN to be cool and normal?

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 04:50 PM
you can't be taught cool and normal u just are

Respecter
07-30-2018, 04:51 PM
did katrik TRAIN to be cool and normal?

I got called a cutie by katrik.

Cool enough for me.

maskedmelon
07-30-2018, 04:52 PM
whys everyone so hard on cec? So she was upset about the thread. people can get that way when things get messed up, ESPECIALLY if they are important. sure, the trains were innocent enough and everyone shits up any thread that gets made, but her response was pretty measured.

Patriam1066
07-30-2018, 04:54 PM
Haha

“Thank you.” Good sig

Respecter
07-30-2018, 04:55 PM
whys everyone so hard on cec? So she was upset about the thread. people can get that way when things get messed up, ESPECIALLY if they are important. sure, the trains were innocent enough and everyone shits up any thread that gets made, but her response was pretty measured.

Title: "the TRAINS thread"

Sounds serious to me.

Better not shitpost ;)

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 04:55 PM
i thought this was america

Baler
07-30-2018, 04:58 PM
whys everyone so hard on cec?

Frankly I like cecily as a poster. If someone is bullying they better step the fuck back.

maskedmelon
07-30-2018, 04:58 PM
Title: "the TRAINS thread"

Sounds serious to me.

Better not shitpost ;)

/bonk

yeah, an error on her part for introducing it playfully with minor self deprecation. not saying the trains were right, though I think they were meant as good fun. not saying the response was right, though it is understandable. the response to the response just seems inflated to me, though I can understand the frustration there too.

Cecily
07-30-2018, 04:59 PM
Lulz I'm not mad at you in the least. I would never be dumb enough to think that you're on my side or my friend, ever. This overreaction stems in part as a sense of betrayal from people I considered friends here. And the trains were funny. But fucking christ did there really need to be 8 per page? It was a semi-serious discussion about something CRITICALLY important to some of us and the way the thread was going was not ever going to allow that to happen. I asked people to stop a few times, something that gets respected in Fil's thread, but not mine. So nuke it...

maskedmelon
07-30-2018, 04:59 PM
Haha

“Thank you.” Good sig

it's sincere. odd as it may sound, i appreciate this place lol ^^;

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 05:00 PM
@mm suddenly personal attacks and posting private messages is well-measured

ok

maskedmelon
07-30-2018, 05:05 PM
@mm suddenly personal attacks and posting private messages is well-measured

ok

when did she attack you skarls? looked like her first response was just saying she closed it because everyone was being a goober. maybe i missed something, but that the way it seemed. then everyone reacted in kind to that and it all escalated. not everyone understands mischief or tolerate it well when it directed at them. i was irked more than a few times by the garbo in boob thread ^^; that is not a remotely serious issue though. i dunno, I could be wrong on this, just seemed different to me.

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 05:06 PM
I'm not upset.

Also happy to be counted as among those at the end of my journey.

Cec. These guys are. Nerds. If you need real world advice / support my door is always open.

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 05:08 PM
Please stop shitting up my trains thread thanks

Wonkie
07-30-2018, 05:08 PM
it's really maeriliths fault. got me hooked on starlight.

ill roll a new char on thursday

maskedmelon
07-30-2018, 05:09 PM
what is starlight?

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 05:09 PM
when did she attack you skarls? looked like her first response was just saying she closed it because everyone was being a goober. maybe i missed something, but that the way it seemed. then everyone reacted in kind to that and it all escalated. not everyone understands mischief or tolerate it well when it directed at them. i was irked more than a few times by the garbo in boob thread ^^; that is not a remotely serious issue though. i dunno, I could be wrong on this, just seemed different to me.

she deleted a couple of posts out of shame so now it looks unbalanced.

Not that I personally care if someone attack how I look. But i do care that someone gets upset about a picture of a train and then equates it to personal attacks on their situation, then personally attacks me, then calls me a hypocrite, then posts our private message. Notice I have not posted any private messages, nor attacked Cecily's physical appearance, nor the fact that she is transgender. And yet I have betrayed her!!!

Here is the sum total of my actions: I posted a train in a TRAINS thread. Then I criticized a shit poster for being unwilling to tolerate shit posting. Now I am the villain because the personally attacking shitposter deleted her messages out of shame.

It's really nasty behavior. Sorry you didn't get to see it unfold.

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 05:11 PM
how dare you post a thoughtful response in my picture thread

Cecily
07-30-2018, 05:11 PM
Yeah, that was unkind of me.. and Lulz whose observation I was using. I'm sorry Skarlbus.

Wonkie
07-30-2018, 05:13 PM
what is starlight?

it radiates from high temperature celestial bodies.

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 05:13 PM
Please stop shitting up my train picture thread thanks

This is a serious thread for pictures of trains

Phenyo
07-30-2018, 05:14 PM
THIS IS A THREAD PERTAINING TO TRAINS AND TRAIN RELATED MATTERS.

clevergirl
Lulz your thread is really Orwellian and is making me feel uncomfortable.

skarlorn
That's not true Cecily. You also deleted a post which was something like "fuck you you piece of shit. fuck your health. fuck your thread. fuck you hypocrite."

I can't remember verbatim.

Oh yes, and then you took a screenshot of a personal message I sent you and posted it on the forums. And complained about people attacking you, and then attacked me, and then called me the hypocrite.

You have done a lot today and none of it is very nice.

Patriam1066
07-30-2018, 05:15 PM

Definitely the best shitpost of the day

Patriam1066
07-30-2018, 05:16 PM
That's not true Cecily. You also deleted a post which was something like "fuck you you piece of shit. fuck your health. fuck your thread. fuck you hypocrite."

Oh yes, and then you took a screenshot of a personal message I sent you and posted it on the forums. And complained about people attacking you, and then attacked me, and then called me the hypocrite.

You’re from Texas. Don’t be a snowflake

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 05:17 PM

Mmm that's really subjective. In some cases it reflects off of warm bodies.

Mars is "warm" (cold by human standards). Yet a "star" in the night sky.

Cecily
07-30-2018, 05:17 PM

I called you a hypocrite because you had the gall to ask me not to shit up your thread. It was a one line edit that was way too nasty.
So yeah I deleted it almost immediately. Sorry I hurt your feelings.

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 05:18 PM
>it's not okay to shit up my thread - deletes thread
>you are a hypocrite for asking me to not shit up your thread

what the fuck kind of drugs to you take?

Wonkie
07-30-2018, 05:19 PM
Mmm that's really subjective. In some cases it reflects off of warm bodies.

Mars is "warm" (cold by human standards). Yet a "star" in the night sky.

mars is hot, by most standards. i was thinking more like stellar fusion tho. :o

maskedmelon
07-30-2018, 05:20 PM
she deleted a couple of posts out of shame so now it looks unbalanced.

Not that I personally care if someone attack how I look. But i do care that someone gets upset about a picture of a train and then equates it to personal attacks on their situation, then personally attacks me, then calls me a hypocrite, then posts our private message. Notice I have not posted any private messages, nor attacked Cecily's physical appearance, nor the fact that she is transgender. And yet I have betrayed her!!!

Here is the sum total of my actions: I posted a train in a TRAINS thread. Then I criticized a shit poster for being unwilling to tolerate shit posting. Now I am the villain because the personally attacking shitposter deleted her messages out of shame.

It's really nasty behavior. Sorry you didn't get to see it unfold.

don't think you are a villain at all. just seemed disproportionate(not you, everyone), but if she said other things i can see how the response would be understandable.

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 05:20 PM
I do appreciate being compared positively to a hot celestial divine being. However ;)

JurisDictum
07-30-2018, 05:23 PM

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 05:24 PM
I lold hard JD

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 05:25 PM
Cecily is right about skarlorn and these other heterocucked cisbois being big cissy snowflakes though ;)

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 05:26 PM
cecily is an unstable person with whom i regret having anything near personal interactions

yikes

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 05:27 PM
I consider mars cold and crusty.

Venus is subjectively hot though ;)

Cecily
07-30-2018, 05:27 PM
I think you're just overreacting, Filbus. Take a break and calm down before you say anything you'll regret.

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 05:29 PM
cecily is an unstable person with whom i regret having anything near personal interactions

yikes

I hope your life isn't emotionally scarred. You seem very upset about meeting someone that doesn't worship your particular brand of chauvinism and egocentric worldview.

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 05:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Jp3qWSQ.gif

Cecily
07-30-2018, 05:33 PM
I can't imagine his ego is fragile at all what with the constant /flexing in the GAINS thread and desperate need for validation that he is better than those POOR people he had to suffer to look at. Probably baggage from going for that liberal arts degree.

Wonkie
07-30-2018, 05:33 PM
I consider mars cold and crusty.

Venus is subjectively hot though ;)

K

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 05:34 PM
I can't imagine his ego is fragile at all what with the constant /flexing in the GAINS thread and desperate need for validation that he is better than those POOR people he had to suffer to look at. Probably baggage from going for that liberal arts degree.

;)

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 05:35 PM
i am mad

i consider breaches of privacy and trust to be some of the worst human behavior. I really regret sharing anything with a person who has proven to be unstable. Luckily mae, I have not met with this person RL.

Tease me all you like as the Shitpost is holy

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 05:35 PM
K

potASSium?

Cecily
07-30-2018, 05:36 PM
What did you share with me?

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 05:36 PM

nice more personal attacks from cecily

i can't wait to start transbashing!

Wonkie
07-30-2018, 05:37 PM
cecily is just a copycat. i invented hobbit betraying.

maskedmelon
07-30-2018, 05:38 PM
skarlorn is right about the reaction. it can and should be rebuked no matter what, but so should the reactions to that reaction ^^ they are understandable, but if we managed to shelf them before speaking it's a lot easier to arrive at an understanding.

also, parody is only an effective education device if it is understood.

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 05:38 PM
i am mad

i consider breaches of privacy and trust to be some of the worst human behavior. I really regret sharing anything with a person who has proven to be unstable. Luckily mae, I have not met with this person RL.

I don't even pity you. Don't come to FL, the hookworms would destroy your fragile constitution.

STR score. 9

Cha. 3.

Con. 7.

Wis / int 8

Dex. 11 (halfling bonus)

Patriam1066
07-30-2018, 05:41 PM
Who the fuck would ever go to Florida?

maskedmelon
y'all go from bashing ceci the bashing skarls. swear to christ, krshna and thor, this place.

JurisDictum

Patriam1066
07-30-2018, 05:42 PM
y'all go from bashing ceci the bashing skarls. swear to christ, krshna and thor, this place.

Krishna isn’t real

Phenyo
07-30-2018, 05:43 PM
THIS IS A THREAD PERTAINING TO TRAINS AND TRAIN RELATED MATTERS.

THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR THE TRANSSEXUAL COMMUNITY TO SANDBANG PEOPLE AS A CLIQUE.

THIS IS EXACTLY THE SORT OF BEHAVIOR YOU DENOUNCE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT.
PLEASE KEEP TROLLING IN RNF, THIS IS OFFTOPIC.

CONTINUE TRAIN POSTING.

https://i.imgur.com/TWjC0K2.jpg

Cecily
07-30-2018, 05:44 PM
i am mad

Seriously though? What breaches of privacy? That I asked for a job because I'm (lol) poor? That you look like that one guy? That's from a picture you posted when you were hiking with your mom and your shitty degree was something else you posted here publicly.

There is a difference between public and private information. I would think an English major would know the difference. I'm glad you managed to get a career that you're not qualified for, but you shouldn't let that inflate your ego too much because everything can change all of a sudden and you might be -gasp- poor someday.

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 05:49 PM
When I was forced to lose my virginity to cis ritualized rape of my identity. I didn't even know how to unbutton the bra. It totally outed me as a virgin. I was betrayed.

At least now I know how to safely operate, maintain, and store my own bras.

maskedmelon
07-30-2018, 05:52 PM
Seriously though? What breaches of privacy? That I asked for a job because I'm (lol) poor? That you look like that one guy? That's from a picture you posted when you were hiking with your mom and your shitty degree was something else you posted here publicly.

There is a difference between public and private information. I would think an English major would know the difference. I'm glad you managed to get a career that you're not qualified for, but you shouldn't let that inflate your ego too much because everything can change all of a sudden and you might be -gasp- poor someday.

why, you keep poking him when he still ain't attacked nothin, but your response (which you admitted wasn't nice). you looking for him to apologize for posting a train, or just exacting revenge because he inadvertently upset you? :/

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 05:54 PM
Who the fuck would ever go to Florida?

Florida is awesome. Not as a vacation spot though. It's an amazing place to get Zika and not be able to access abortion services. It's a wonderful survivalists and conspiracy theorist training ground. Lots of ley lines for the old people to enervate (opposite of energize?).

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 05:54 PM
In Soviet p1999 forums, the shitposts you

Respecter
07-30-2018, 05:55 PM
Florida is awesome. Not as a vacation spot though. It's an amazing place to get Zika and not be able to access abortion services. It's a wonderful survivalists and conspiracy theorist training ground. Lots of ley lines for the old people to enervate (opposite of energize?).

Florida is easy to get abortions in... Trust me :/

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 05:56 PM
why, you keep poking him when he still ain't attacked nothin, but your response (which you admitted wasn't nice). you looking for him to apologize for posting a train, or just exacting revenge because he inadvertently upset you? :/

Keep the rl attacks coming cec its a really good look

Cecily
07-30-2018, 05:56 PM

I'm asking what breaches of privacy he's referring to and continuing to try to fuck his head up. It doesn't feel very nice and if you get really upset at FQ it'll ruin the rest of your day. Kind of like that thread I had deleted did to me yesterday.

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 05:57 PM
We could of had a nice trains thread but then you happened

skarlorn
Cec ur a bad person speaking behaviorally

Cecily
Cec ur a bad person speaking behaviorally

Likewise.

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 05:59 PM
prove it, without a hysterical accusation that i'm being a hypocrite

Respecter
07-30-2018, 06:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/KmKKsTV.jpg?fb

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 06:00 PM
Yeah totally stable poster

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 06:01 PM
honestly the way cec has acted today is why i don't give u my email address big j

sorry bud

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 06:01 PM
Florida is easy to get abortions in... Trust me :/

Whites or blacks? Poors or rich only. On a eugenics scale, white intellectual castration genocide or black enlightenment and uplift towards cleaner living and pale complexion?

Nibblewitz
07-30-2018, 06:02 PM
TRAINS ARE GAY

Respecter
07-30-2018, 06:02 PM
Whites or blacks? Poors or rich only. On a eugenics scale, white intellectual castration genocide or black enlightenment and uplift towards cleaner living and pale complexion?

I had to fill out a "Are you poor?" form when we got ours.

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 06:03 PM
I had to fill out a "Are you poor?" form when we got ours.

That's kinda shitty :( sorry u went thru this.

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 06:04 PM
i give money every month to planned parenthood to help out trannies and poors

this is the kind of treatment i get in return!

Wonkie
07-30-2018, 06:06 PM
I'm a good person and yalls forum face certainly aren't significantly worse than mine

i like you. i enjoy you. I'm a monarchist.

but you are not a good person.

Respecter
07-30-2018, 06:08 PM

I like ibetweenk.

Reminds me of those really carefree, sexual gay dudes that I flirt with.

Then again, I'll flirt with a chair.

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 06:08 PM

Was wondering why wonkie stopped pming.

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 06:09 PM
Pokesonkie rudepostinf is tolerable at least
Could live without ever s ring a nother big J post TBh

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 06:09 PM
wonkies posting got good again when he took on the new avatar pic it's good these days lulz

Phenyo
07-30-2018, 06:10 PM
TRAINS ARE GAY

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 06:11 PM
i give money every month to planned parenthood to help out trannies and poors

this is the kind of treatment i get in return!

I appreciate it. Not sure donations to charity are helping.

P.s. I donated to the salvation army last Xmas even tho they are transphobic ish. Ppl deserve warm blankets.

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 06:11 PM
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

https://i.imgur.com/oPA2Czq.jpg

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 06:12 PM
wonkies posting got good again when he took on the new avatar pic it's good these days lulz

I think J can be credited.

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 06:12 PM
why ?

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 06:13 PM
I'll probably never trust any of you or be intimate with any of you so posting here isn't that scary or upsetting.

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 06:14 PM
why ?

Some 2 pages in politics thread where they were going at it. Wonkies persona changed.

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 06:15 PM
i gotta commend j if that's true it's beeen a biIIG win for the forums

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 06:16 PM
gets banned 10+ times for posting hard core gay porn

Cool and normal poster indeed

Respecter
07-30-2018, 06:17 PM
I'll probably never trust any of you or be intimate with any of you so posting here isn't that scary or upsetting.

You're not supposed to trust anyone. That's what life is about.

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 06:18 PM
gets banned 10+ times for posting hard core gay porn

Cool and normal poster indeed

https://i.imgur.com/oAhDMWu.gif

Wonkie
07-30-2018, 06:19 PM
i gotta commend j if that's true it's beeen a biIIG win for the forums

m is wrong. i was annoyed at futurism but she fueled this melty. i need to block her.

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 06:25 PM
meaning block J? or m?

blocking ATG was really good. he's come out of the cringey power-trip posting and is putting out some very nice content again. this is what i've always hoped for in life, is good content

Wonkie
07-30-2018, 06:27 PM
m.

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 06:27 PM
M is close to block again

Nexii
07-30-2018, 06:28 PM
I'm kind of lost on why everyone is so mad. But okay.

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 06:29 PM
M is close to block again

Cecily
07-30-2018, 06:31 PM
prove it, without a hysterical accusation that i'm being a hypocrite

I really can't. But do you think I was in a good place when I asked for a thread deleted? I've never done that. And you pushed me and I snapped. That's actually two for two days, so yeah that thread was pure fucking evil and needed to be purged. I'm sorry for yelling.

Respecter
07-30-2018, 06:31 PM
Can the trans and straights organize a cease fire?

Phenyo
07-30-2018, 06:32 PM
pure fucking evil and needed to be purged.

it involved trains and blogs about transitioning. Which part do you deem to be evil? :confused:

Cecily
07-30-2018, 06:34 PM
That reply to Mick where I summed up my life 13-28 in a paragraph broke something.
It's a topic that's only going to end up hurting people with this forum's chemistry.

clevergirl
07-30-2018, 06:38 PM
I never was at war. Just a rebel scum myself.

Phenyo
07-30-2018, 06:41 PM
I never was at war. Just a rebel scum myself.

We have always been at war with Eastasia

Baler
07-30-2018, 06:49 PM
Free +1 post, That is all.

maskedmelon
07-30-2018, 07:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3tlGD5t.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Q7oxEdA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/IYvdgfS.jpg

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 07:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kskHckv.jpg

skarlorn
07-30-2018, 07:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/IYvdgfS.jpg

great personalitys!

Baler
07-30-2018, 07:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/b9efPON.gif

If it's safe for network tv it's safe for the forums, right?

LulzSect©
07-30-2018, 07:38 PM
https://i.imgur.com/JuWFwFc.jpg

LulzSect©
07-31-2018, 10:12 AM
https://i.imgur.com/VrAl698.jpg

Respecter
07-31-2018, 10:23 AM
https://i.imgur.com/e3g6gLA.jpg

Respecter
07-31-2018, 10:28 AM
https://imgur.com/kESrMlQ.gif

Phenyo
07-31-2018, 10:45 AM
https://imgur.com/kESrMlQ.gif

https://i.imgur.com/e2XPwyH.gif

radda
07-31-2018, 12:01 PM
narly

d3r14k
08-01-2018, 09:12 AM

Phenyo
08-01-2018, 09:18 AM
https://i.imgur.com/OplQaVp.png

LulzSect©
08-01-2018, 09:38 AM
https://i.imgur.com/szVhG62.gif

d3r14k
08-01-2018, 10:25 AM
I wonder what he looks like behind his fac-- Oh my God it's hideous!

LulzSect©
08-01-2018, 10:40 AM
https://i.imgur.com/00FGfF3.jpg

JurisDictum
08-01-2018, 01:06 PM
Major Payne -- Little Engine That Could (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTAaosUQqPY)

I always think of this story when I see these Thomas trains for some reason.

Patriam1066
08-01-2018, 02:00 PM
Major Payne -- Little Engine That Could (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTAaosUQqPY)

I always think of this story when I see these Thomas trains for some reason.

good clip from a good movie

mickmoranis
08-01-2018, 02:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/szVhG62.gif

https://i.imgur.com/KorHgpF.png

LulzSect©
08-02-2018, 04:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1SzobZL.jpg

GinnasP99
08-03-2018, 02:54 AM
Flying train

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HfvS68aMIc

skarlorn
08-03-2018, 03:46 AM
trains were invented by the africans. the africans were he masters of technology and bending steel to their will. they manufactured great ships which sailed along streams of metal and wood. the africans rode these trains across the continent of africa and established trade routes. they build new towns. these towns had access to all the luxuries of african lifestyle. Wheat pastries. Coffee. Butter and bleu cheese. Synchronized watches. The africans made peace among themselves and developed great cities. they build libraries for public learning, magnificent hospital the size of four city blocks. their doctors and lawyers developed branches of learning that the entire world adopted due to their power and efficacy.

not

Swish2
08-03-2018, 04:42 AM
trains were invented by the africans. the africans were he masters of technology and bending steel to their will. they manufactured great ships which sailed along streams of metal and wood. the africans rode these trains across the continent of africa and established trade routes. they build new towns. these towns had access to all the luxuries of african lifestyle. Wheat pastries. Coffee. Butter and bleu cheese. Synchronized watches. The africans made peace among themselves and developed great cities. they build libraries for public learning, magnificent hospital the size of four city blocks. their doctors and lawyers developed branches of learning that the entire world adopted due to their power and efficacy.

not

https://i.imgur.com/LXuHbhd.png

Swish2
08-03-2018, 08:03 AM
I’ve always wondered if we as mankind started in Africa, then why is it such a dump to this day?

The ones that stopped living in mom's basement migrated and did something with their lives.

maskedmelon
08-03-2018, 08:03 AM
because the land was snubbed and then oppressed by sinister pale mutant expatriates from the north, who having mingled seed in snow with with neanderthal subhumans adopted a ravenous lust of violence and that which was not theirs.

LulzSect©
08-03-2018, 09:28 AM
https://i.imgur.com/qO4yddC.jpg

d3r14k
08-03-2018, 11:04 AM
I’ve always wondered if we as mankind started in Africa, then why is it such a dump to this day?

At least in recent history, anything of value that is discovered there (ivory, diamonds, ore deposits) creates a massive shitstorm of infighting and violence that doesn't take long to escalate to genocide.

It makes me wonder how low the poverty lines have to reach before things can devolve to that level in western countries. Ultimately lack of wealth is what drives these everyday normal people to throw away their morality at the drop of a hat in the face of a valuable resource. They think having something of value will improve their quality of life but it ends up coming at a great expense and ends up actually decreasing overall quality of life for the community, country, and eventually the whole damn continent.

Trainhop
08-03-2018, 11:19 AM
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=51f_1501761958

LulzSect©
08-03-2018, 11:20 AM
https://i.imgur.com/1uqnQ74.jpg

JurisDictum
08-03-2018, 11:29 AM
At least in recent history, anything of value that is discovered there (ivory, diamonds, ore deposits) creates a massive shitstorm of infighting and violence that doesn't take long to escalate to genocide.

It makes me wonder how low the poverty lines have to reach before things can devolve to that level in western countries. Ultimately lack of wealth is what drives these everyday normal people to throw away their morality at the drop of a hat in the face of a valuable resource. They think having something of value will improve their quality of life but it ends up coming at a great expense and ends up actually decreasing overall quality of life for the community, country, and eventually the whole damn continent.

We call this "tragedy of the commons" in game theory. The example is: Imagine a field with enough grass to feed 15 cows that is on common land (anyone can use). Because people only care about their cows -- and not other cows -- they continue to bring cows there well after the 15 mark.

This ends up producing a lot less beef having 60 starving cows on the lot -- rather than 15 well fed ones. But people still have no incentive to take their cows off the lot, because they only benefit from their cows.

It is inevitable that the lot will be covered with shit and starving cows.

LulzSect©
08-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Kewl train pic JD

Jimjam
08-03-2018, 01:29 PM
We call this "tragedy of the commons" in game theory. The example is: Imagine a field with enough grass to feed 15 cows that is on common land (anyone can use). Because people only care about their cows -- and not other cows -- they continue to bring cows there well after the 15 mark.

This ends up producing a lot less beef having 60 starving cows on the lot -- rather than 15 well fed ones. But people still have no incentive to take their cows off the lot, because they only benefit from their cows.

It is inevitable that the lot will be covered with shit and starving cows.

Stop training us to commune.

Jimjam
08-03-2018, 01:37 PM
10/10 model

LulzSect©
08-03-2018, 01:39 PM
wud bang

Wonkie
08-03-2018, 02:52 PM

morality is less valuable than your child not starving

mousebrain

LulzSect©
08-03-2018, 03:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/KIBl2Du.jpg

maskedmelon
08-03-2018, 03:18 PM

mousebrain

interestingly, in a lot of third world nations, your child is less valuable than you not starving. there is little value in things you don't have or can't afford.

LulzSect©
08-03-2018, 03:43 PM
https://i.imgur.com/yTntyYQ.jpg

Wonkie
08-03-2018, 03:49 PM
interestingly, in a lot of third world nations, your child is less valuable than you not starving. there is little value in things you don't have or can't afford.

can't afford morals on a dollar a day

maskedmelon
08-03-2018, 08:23 PM
Wrong. That is where all the value is. Giving up something today for the chance at something tomorrow is the foundation of all successful people.

Learn it.

you can't give up something you don't have (^.~)v i liek the trumpism though ^^

maskedmelon
08-03-2018, 08:29 PM
can't afford morals on a dollar a day

I think it is more interesting than that. Protecting children are a visceral response of most people, but it is necessarily moral under all circumstances. For example, if you are the sole provider of your children and starve because you give all the food to them, then they will die too. If however, you starve one, then you may continue to provide for the other. sounds fricken awful, but refusing to be that heartless piece of suit means you all die, making you a dead selfish piece of shit :c

Wonkie
08-03-2018, 08:57 PM
I think it is more interesting than that. Protecting children are a visceral response of most people, but it is necessarily moral under all circumstances. For example, if you are the sole provider of your children and starve because you give all the food to them, then they will die too. If however, you starve one, then you may continue to provide for the other. sounds fricken awful, but refusing to be that heartless piece of suit means you all die, making you a dead selfish piece of shit :c

we're saying the same thing, you're just up your own butt about it

Nibblewitz
08-03-2018, 09:30 PM
I disagree that there is a lack of morality here. You would be hard pressed to find someone who thinks it is immoral to secure your own oxygen mask first.

d3r14k
08-03-2018, 09:52 PM

mousebrain

Mice are actually quite intelligent, it's the people that are the dumb ones.

https://i.imgur.com/EQgzLxw.png

Patriam1066
08-04-2018, 01:47 PM

Why have kids if you’re starving? Why have kids if you don’t have $500000 in cash? That’s how much it costs to raise one. Hope this helps

Cecily
08-04-2018, 01:52 PM
My dad did it on... 400 x 11 x 12 = $52,800 child support for two kids.

25,400 per kid. Sorry you paid too much.

This makes me so furious to think about.

Wonkie
08-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Why have kids if you’re starving? Why have kids if you don’t have $500000 in cash? That’s how much it costs to raise one. Hope this helps

only globalists get to breed

Topgunben
08-04-2018, 03:01 PM

It takes $500000? I've heard that number thrown around before and it's grossly overinflated.

I mean it probably only costs $25,000 a year per kid, and they probably will only be there in your house for around 20 years.........

Dang that's $500,000

But seriously I have 3 kids and only make 90k a year, so I think there is definitely some double counting going on when it comes cost of children. I imagine the true cost is more like $10,000 per child per year.

Numbers get convoluted when you take into the cost of public education which runs about $10k per year per pupil, tax deductions and credits, property taxes, and lastly the child's ability to pay future taxes to cover your Medicare and social security.

Cecily
08-04-2018, 03:23 PM
"The new estimates showed that the $80,926 estimated for a 1982 child born in the North Central region was the lowest. In the Northeast, the estimated cost was $85,353; in the South, $87,795, and in the West, $89,720."

Indexing yearly income
Year WageIndex
1980 $12,513.46
1983 $15,239.24
1986 $17,321.82
1989 $20,099.55

Price went up ~12k between 1980 and 1982. I'm 1984 and my sister is 1985. So mom was stuck with at least 120k not adjusted for inflation and I can guarantee my mom made less than average. Still got us to private elementary school somehow. I just gained some much needed perspective.
Thanks, Dad.

Cecily
08-04-2018, 03:35 PM
Need to read this later.

How America's Child Support System Failed To Keep Up With The Times (https://www.npr.org/2015/11/19/456632896/how-u-s-parents-racked-up-113-billion-in-child-support-debt)

LulzSect©
08-04-2018, 03:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/PRO5BaI.jpg

Trainhop
08-05-2018, 07:48 AM
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uKWuU_1530430949

LulzSect©
08-05-2018, 12:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CpCjN7T.jpg

mickmoranis
08-05-2018, 12:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CpCjN7T.jpg

huh so even the conductors ride on the outside of trains inidia

Cecily
08-05-2018, 01:02 PM
Have you seen what it's like on the inside of them? There's people, multiple people, sharing each of the overhead compartments.

d3r14k
08-05-2018, 10:44 PM
Have you seen what it's like on the inside of them? There's people, multiple people, sharing each of the overhead compartments.

Laughed pretty hard at this one. You can barely see the fucking train. I haven't found a good picture of the inside yet. Fear not though, I will meticulously continue with this important research.

https://i.imgur.com/BO7SktX.jpg

maskedmelon
08-06-2018, 09:22 AM
You absolutely can give up something you don’t have. If I don’t study for a test and fail it because I want to play p99, I have given up the enhanced potential of tomorrow for the brief joy of today.

no, you don't have that. you've given up a chance of taking a step toward it. there is a very real difference. that doesn't diminish your point though, which is well taken ^^ I was making a bad joke about morality and its nature in general, but particularly in the third world in this case.

LulzSect©
08-06-2018, 09:38 AM
https://i.imgur.com/BmNxKIu_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Danth
08-06-2018, 01:07 PM
That's a Big Boy. It's not quite the largest steam locomotive ever built, but it's close. The Union Pacific is presently rehabilitating one for return to operation.

Danth

skarlorn
08-06-2018, 01:57 PM
That's a Big Boy. It's not quite the largest steam locomotive ever built, but it's close. The Union Pacific is presently rehabilitating one for return to operation.

Danth

LulzSect©
08-06-2018, 03:19 PM
I met the X4012 in person @ Steamtown during my lake house days

It’s gigantic

LulzSect©
08-06-2018, 09:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/C13znhg.jpg
circa 2012

LulzSect©
08-15-2018, 09:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/x5CmmTr.jpg

Cecily
08-16-2018, 10:17 PM
https://i.imgur.com/h9tkwmr.png

Wonkie
08-16-2018, 10:27 PM
my father keeps blue and golds, 3 of them, all female. visiting him sucks because of the following:

apparently birds think im very sexy because if i give them even a little attention they flip around, put their tail up and flex their cloaca at me.

it's really disgusting. nasty horny birds.

skarlorn
08-16-2018, 10:36 PM
you thnk it's ALL ABOUT WONKIE but it's not. think about what your father is doing to those birds. you think HE doens't know about the cloaca fleX?

narcissist

Wonkie
08-16-2018, 10:58 PM
my father doesnt molest birds you little shit

IM KILLING GUBBIN

LulzSect©
08-16-2018, 11:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/rBtz7Ah.jpg

Patriam1066
08-16-2018, 11:09 PM
my father keeps blue and golds, 3 of them, all female. visiting him sucks because of the following:

apparently birds think im very sexy because if i give them even a little attention they flip around, put their tail up and flex their cloaca at me.

it's really disgusting. nasty horny birds.
Your father keeps birds

That explains a lot

skarlorn
08-16-2018, 11:22 PM
My dad caught and trained hunting falcons

Now I understand our relationship wonkie

ScaringChildren
08-17-2018, 09:42 AM
https://i.imgur.com/zKN2mHJ.jpg

Irulan
08-17-2018, 09:45 AM
https://i.imgur.com/ujULbOX.jpg

Irulan
08-17-2018, 09:49 AM
https://i.imgur.com/U8REbVE.png

LulzSect©
08-17-2018, 11:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/M8bZXbl.jpg

Cecily
08-17-2018, 02:04 PM
what the fuck Is wrong with both of you

I know. I got upset at train pictures a few weeks ago myself.

LulzSect©
08-17-2018, 02:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/AnL2trD.jpg

Danth
08-17-2018, 06:03 PM
https://i.imgur.com/AnL2trD.jpg

Ah the QJ--mediocrity by definition. In essence it's a Chinese copy of a Soviet copy of 1920's American practice. It's not particularly modern even by the standards of steam power, and with the small driving wheels the type has bad dynamic augment and pounds heavily. The photographed examples are rather clean, which to me suggests a pre-planned photo event rather than normal working.

Danth

LulzSect©
08-20-2018, 04:39 PM
luv the info ty!

https://i.imgur.com/imNTFPs.jpg

d3r14k
08-21-2018, 11:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/DvJIbYo.png

Baler
08-22-2018, 12:46 AM
https://i.imgur.com/yj7jCvr.gif

skarlorn
08-22-2018, 01:02 AM
https://i.imgur.com/kp4H60L.jpg

LulzSect©
08-22-2018, 01:49 AM
https://i.imgur.com/UbNpAKF.jpg

Baler
08-22-2018, 03:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/KDZZglh.jpg

ScaringChildren
08-28-2018, 04:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9MIqPmn.jpg

skarlorn
08-28-2018, 04:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kp4H60L.jpg

Cecily
09-02-2018, 12:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9PO5K32.jpg

ScaringChildren
09-02-2018, 01:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9PO5K32.jpg

I didn't know I published a biography

Trainhop
09-07-2018, 08:41 AM
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aPW9w_1536276402

Trainhop
09-11-2018, 10:50 PM
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uApMA_1536719456

Mead
09-14-2018, 03:03 AM
https://i.imgur.com/pjnR91u.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/13/entertainment/thomas-the-tank-engine-nra-kkk-trnd/index.html

ScaringChildren
09-14-2018, 06:19 AM
Kudos to NRA for at least using a spicy meme and not something dead and boomer-tier

Trainhop
09-23-2018, 07:38 AM
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=ChPj7_1537640888

Schaduwridder
09-23-2018, 11:11 AM
never watch anything on that site

bigjeff100
10-26-2018, 12:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/o2d1zLL.jpg

Trainhop
11-11-2018, 09:00 PM
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=k9j3a_1541915823

mickmoranis
11-12-2018, 02:10 PM
Im curious what people on the other side of the fence think about this video

https://youtu.be/Usa1wt-36xk

I want you to have security and your right to self expression but is this going too far?

Wonkie
11-12-2018, 04:08 PM

I want you to have security and your right to self expression but is this going too far?

Russians.

ScaringChildren
11-12-2018, 04:10 PM
Russians.

xenaphonic

Mead
11-12-2018, 06:24 PM

I live on the east coast and not having kids

enjoy that tho

Mead
11-12-2018, 06:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/mVZ5eBU.gif

mickmoranis
11-12-2018, 08:50 PM
this thread is the work of the devil the more you guys push the more I start to understand what the religious right is afraid of.

Ahldagor
11-12-2018, 09:35 PM
this thread is the work of the devil the more you guys push the more I start to understand what the religious right is afraid of.

Fear is your only god. Satan will lead to god just as much as Jesus.

mickmoranis
11-12-2018, 11:19 PM
one day in a world of humans with no sexual organs you will realize the folly of your ways but it will be too late you destroyed all that mankind ever was how sad

Ahldagor
11-12-2018, 11:29 PM
one day in a world of humans with no sexual organs you will realize the folly of your ways but it will be too late you destroyed all that mankind ever was how sad

Prove it, weakling.

mickmoranis
11-12-2018, 11:41 PM
these are things that I cannot prove how could you ask me this?