PDA

View Full Version : Weight Loss tips..

Meizuoh
07-27-2018, 12:12 AM
I am 20 years old student who weights 75 kilos. I know its not normal but i am planning to lose more kilo because im losing confidence to myself. At my age, i should be conscious coz im not getting any younger anymore and it's for my health also. I love to eat pizza, burger, pasta especially fries. Yummm!! I start looking for a solution to my problem. I exercise, I make a diet. I limit myself to the food i love. But upon searching, i read https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/blogs/marijuana-news/marijuana-myth-busting that CBD can help my problem. I am not sure about this. Can somebody tell their experience in CBD?

clevergirl
07-28-2018, 04:39 PM
Don't eat.
Exercise.
Drink water.
Create a routine.
Eat healthy if you absolutely must eat.
Track calories. At least that way you have a log of what you are doing to yourself and can compare it to what you should be doing to yourself.

Gamify it and make dumb stuff like drugs or pizza or EverQuest cost a lot of points earned by doing healthy things. Like walking or eating salad.

Stop doing drugs like Marijuana. Dope makes you sick and stupid and is yet another means of control used by the powers that be.

Mead
07-28-2018, 04:48 PM
Posts link where you can buy cbd with bitcoin

ok

clevergirl
07-28-2018, 05:11 PM
I still eat Pizza and enjoy it very much. It is just moderated by days of auschwitz level starvation and anorexia.

Abstinence can be virtuous. Though it's not necessary or the only spiritual path. It is a tool available to those of us alive.

Remember your ancestors survived famine and didn't get to eat every single day, and sometimes they had to fight and kill for their food doing lots of exercise, or lots of simple traveling to the next foragable area, or warmer climate.

Modern lifestyles just need to be moderated as such..away from our vending machine, chemical bliss, push button, industrial utopia. You can simulate exposure and starvation easily.

Cecily
07-28-2018, 05:17 PM
.Intermittent fasting makes sense .Days of starvation doesn't .Stap being dumb

Wonkie
07-28-2018, 05:35 PM
fries are my favorite pasta too

Cecily
07-28-2018, 05:48 PM
You saved my post! I liked it overall but too much negativity, even for me. The burden of being such an excellent writer is that my sarcasm might be taken as advice.

Wonkie
07-28-2018, 06:25 PM
Haha!

On a more serious note: for me one of life's great revelations, which relieved a great crisis, was that children (under-30s) are largely not qualified to consort with quality ppl (which tend to be old). I think life actually tracks against emotional and intellectual - not physical - maturity. Starts about 26 and peaks around 50. After that, the game is to recruit beautiful, brilliant young ppl (meaning age 27-40) to cavort around you, loving you & glorying in the riches you built through a life of honest, faithful labor.

Although I dread it, I don't think age is such a bad thing. And I sure do know that the amount of suffering my various psychological maladies inflict does seem to steadily decrease by the year! I think ppl who are obsessed with beauty in the youthful/nubile sense have not unlocked their inner heart or sacred intimate or whatever. [i obsess over it too hehe]. I suggest a total withdrawal from social media and popular culture as remedy.

I saw a 50yr old nonpass tranny the other day who was about 6'3", slim (she obviously had 100% control over her body mass), blonde, big Aryan schnozz. Dressed in a way that communicated intellectual and financial power. She looked like a valkyrie or something but she was in business dress. She was really stunning. obvious nonpass, owing to the exaggerated skeletal structure of her height, but still when I looked at her I thought she probably gets taken seriously by people of every stratum. She is also certainly a fantastic lay. I doubt she transitioned before 40. I bet her life rules.

As for the implied dreams of social destruction and the annihilation of capital and nature I think it is not in our interest. This machine has given us the means to actuate what we are, and it doesn't kidnap us into strange beds or anything -- I am not prepared to blow it up. and until you present me with a plan for a constructive next phase that reads more stable and prosperous than the American institution I just don't see that changing. America delivers forward momentum, along with fertile earth for the weeds of corruption. The alternative only seems to offer the latter plus 'revenge' visited upon innocents, and to me that is gay.

I hope this helps. Hehe!

one might say you're "socially liberal but fiscally conservative"

Wonkie
07-28-2018, 08:19 PM
I am trying to shine light here, horndog

well now my minds made up :o

Cecily
07-28-2018, 08:22 PM
Was that the revelation you alluded to months and months and possibly months ago? I've been meaning to ask about that. I don't judge people by the same criteria as you so the thought of quality people at 30+ isn't going to trigger any catharsis on my end.

I'm happy you've come to terms with getting older. I've haven't, but I'm not extremely bothered by it either. I'm every bit annoyed I'm as old as I am as I'm happy to be as young as I am. Probably have 10-15 years left of (potentially) being reasonably attractive. Mixed feelings about it.

As far as the machine goes... You possess an ideology better suited for it. Odds are this will work out for you!

Cecily
07-28-2018, 08:47 PM
It's fun watching all those permutations your post is going through.

Wonkie
07-28-2018, 09:55 PM
It's coming out real mangled right now. Time to eat

things your dad said at dinner

Swish2
07-29-2018, 12:12 AM
Get on the treadmill, keep getting back on it.... win.

Phenyo
07-31-2018, 01:41 PM
stop eating

hope this helps

Baler
07-31-2018, 03:05 PM
stop eating

this

Jimjam
07-31-2018, 04:37 PM
Sell copper and silver in exchange for gems, which are very low weight for their value.

Always carry at least a soiled bag, preferably half a dozen tink bags too.

Weight will barely be an issue.

Good luck, young monk!

Patriam1066
08-01-2018, 02:12 PM
My only real weakness is peanut butter

LulzSect©
08-01-2018, 02:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/tAWiZ7L.jpg

Izmael
08-01-2018, 03:09 PM
dont eat anything made of flour
Done

clevergirl
08-01-2018, 04:02 PM
I'm sitting in my room alone with no food with an empty glass of water while everyone else enjoys pho and fried rice and egg rolls.

That's a pro tip.

Sonderbeast
08-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Weight loss tip #1

Weight loss is an equation of calories consumed minus calories burned. You can eat all you want as long as you're burning more calories than you consume! I suggest a plant based diet for best results!

skarlorn
08-01-2018, 04:44 PM
fuc off with your vego shit sonderbeast

Patriam1066
08-01-2018, 04:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/tAWiZ7L.jpg

Lol

Sonderbeast
08-01-2018, 04:59 PM
fuc off with your vego shit sonderbeast

corpse eater

Topgunben
08-01-2018, 05:02 PM
Are you a male or female? How tall are you? Your genetic makeup?

75 kilos is 165 lbs. which may be a great weight for you depending on how you answer the 3 questions above.

Mead
08-01-2018, 07:25 PM
I would rather die than not be able to eat animals

skarlorn
08-01-2018, 07:27 PM
i have killed and consumed corpses and grown strong

Cecily
08-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Not sure I feel good about myself being a carnivore, but a life as a herbivore seems a little too bleak. Problem is I don't like any of the options: vegan, lacto, lacto-ovo, or ovo. I'd prefer a new classification predicated on a given species' cuteness and intelligence to inform me how bad I should feel about eating it. I know this system works in practice, based off the amount of crap my sister got from friends, family, and co-workers after admitting she ate guinea pig in Central America.

Sonderbeast
08-01-2018, 08:21 PM
all animals are either cute or awesome your logic is flawed!

Nexii
08-01-2018, 08:22 PM
Not sure I feel good about myself being a carnivore, but a life as a herbivore seems a little too bleak. Problem is I don't like any of the options: vegan, lacto, lacto-ovo, or ovo. I'd prefer a new classification predicated on a given species' cuteness and intelligence to inform me how bad I should feel about eating it. I know this system works in practice, based off the amount of crap my sister got from friends, family, and co-workers after admitting she ate guinea pig in Central America.

Leopardesses don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep! We're the apex predators of Earth. Eat whatever you like and don't feel guilty!

That being said, I'd be pretty okay with just eating chicken and various fish species for meat. I do love beef and ham but I could live without both if I had to.

I'd starve without the calories from eating dairy. Skinny enough at ~6' & 155 lbs. Plus I love cheese, yogurt, milk, eggs way too much to give up.

LulzSect©
08-01-2018, 08:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Ub8VgLh.jpg

Cecily
08-02-2018, 12:43 AM
all animals are either cute or awesome your logic is flawed!

I don't know. Chickens are pretty ugly, dumb, and delicious. Fish too. I'd be fine with never eating beef again and less ok without pulled pork sandwiches, but I can absolutely not deal without chicken or tuna in my life.

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 12:48 AM
I'm fine with devouring the entire universe.

Sonderbeast
08-02-2018, 12:52 AM
The life of a Bluefin Tuna is fuccin woke

Phenyo
08-02-2018, 12:52 AM
I'm fine with devouring the entire universe.

u could rule the stars

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 12:54 AM
https://youtu.be/2ZQ7I7rvwls

Deliciously.

Cecily
08-02-2018, 01:00 AM
The life of a Bluefin Tuna is fuccin woke

Are those the ones in my chunk light? Reminds me I haven't had yellowfin tuna steak forrrrrever. Or striped bass. I might go fishing for them with my grandfather in the Chesapeake Bay soon. But I'm seriously getting pissed at Starkist for leaving scales in their cans. It's really a hassle to sift through the meat and pull them out. Bumblebee has been pretty good to me. Color / quality.. They're the better brand, I think.

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 01:09 AM
Canning stuff is fine for us poor folks, kinda ruins it though. Don't see fat people eating raw fish often.

Cecily
08-02-2018, 01:10 AM
Guess I never really considered that. Is it raw? I'm fine with sushi, so I'm sure my mass produced meat in a can product is perfectly safe and ready to eat either way.

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 01:12 AM
Guess I never really considered that. Is it raw? I'm fine with sushi, so I'm sure my mass produced meat in a can product is perfectly safe and ready to eat either way.

Canned is usually pressure cooked.

The video I linked shows Tuna getting sashimi.

I kinda feel like it's wrong to process and re package food. Especially when it's original packaging is edible. Clean. Sustainable. Biodegradable. Recyclable. Renewable.

Something gets lost when it's canned. Though I eat canned all the time.

Sonderbeast
08-02-2018, 01:22 AM
Enjoy it while you can, there won't be any more in 10 years.

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 01:24 AM
Enjoy it while you can, there won't be any more in 10 years.

Cuz of nets and big factories and ecosystem destruction. Not because of individual fishermens.

Salivating like crazy watching vid cuz I did a TON of work today and fasting. So I'm rly woke AF right now.

Cecily
08-02-2018, 01:26 AM
Yeah but I'll be old AF then and not having 250 cal meals at lunch in a futile attempt to attain impossible beauty standards.

And I realize this conversation is probably rubbing you the wrong way and I don't think you've done anything to deserve that so I apologize.

Sonderbeast
08-02-2018, 01:28 AM
Cuz of nets and big factories and ecosystem destruction. Not because of individual fishermens.

Salivating like crazy watching vid cuz I did a TON of work today and fasting. So I'm rly woke AF right now.

All the same. Tuna gone gone gone.

Cecily
08-02-2018, 01:29 AM
:(

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 01:45 AM
Yeah but I'll be old AF then and not having 250 cal meals at lunch in a futile attempt to attain impossible beauty standards.

And I realize this conversation is probably rubbing you the wrong way and I don't think you've done anything to deserve that so I apologize.

No it's cool. We're probably triggering each other sum.

I don't like to think of it as impossible. Its more like. What can I personally achieve. I won't ever be young again or w/e. I am still really proud of my own individual efforts. And for me the weight thing is spiritual as well. Or something like that. It's not all about sexyness. Some of it is just general health. I don't do it to live forever either. So it's an exploration of my universe. And kinda like cultivating my body. Don't want to overwater it. Or put it in overly rich moldy soil. Anyway it's deep.

I am shaming gluttony a bit. It's all the same I'd devour the universe and rule the stars as an immortal anyway.

I can't do anything about the canning industry. Not sure I should. Many people living now are completely dependent on it. So it's not super stressful knowing some poor kid would get tuna instead of soy meal. Though prices are going up.

Anyway. Stream of consciousness. Not concern. We'll see what happens. I think the universe will devour us instead.

On some level when I eat and experience good stuff there's just gratitude and respect for the present experience. How it all happens. And why I'm doing it. I don't always eat for pleasure. I try to enjoy it though. I hope I'm equally pleasing to whatever devours me one day.

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 01:59 AM
Anyway. Can always make fishrolls in EQ and right click em.

Cecily
08-02-2018, 02:32 AM
No it's cool. We're probably triggering each other sum.

I was talking to the vegetarian!

Sonderbeast
08-02-2018, 02:36 AM
i ate sum chad vegan no bake cookies 2day they were p gud

Jimjam
08-02-2018, 02:54 AM
I don't know. Chickens are pretty ugly, dumb, and delicious. Fish too. I'd be fine with never eating beef again and less ok without pulled pork sandwiches, but I can absolutely not deal without chicken or tuna in my life.

Chickens are smart, social creatures and voracious predators. They are awesome little dinosaurs.

Still tasty though.

It is shameful how most are kept.

Sonderbeast
08-02-2018, 02:57 AM
you know what else is tasty?

https://i.imgur.com/4i6TvOX.jpg

and it's not shameful how they're kept.

hope this helps

LulzSect©
08-02-2018, 07:16 AM
https://i.imgur.com/fDr2R7p_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 07:48 AM
Yeah chickens have intelligence and feeling.

Sorry you like eating "people".

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 07:50 AM
Fish are also "smart". And pet-able.

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 07:51 AM
Insects probably are too. Their feelings are probably just too alien to us to really understand. They may not really "care" like we do. They certainly feel pain and "think".

Anyway. It's possible to communicate with bugs. Thats my #1 metric.

I have no problems devouring the universe.

maskedmelonpai
08-02-2018, 07:53 AM
what if he liek hurt though and you can't fix him and he sufferin? is it okay to eat a aminal under those pacific circumstances?

maskedmelon
08-02-2018, 08:03 AM
all i ever do if i want to lose weight is just decline to indulge any eaty impulses outside my meals with anything but water. works pretty good. can shed a solid .2lb/day doing that and don't really require much effort. would of course be healthier to liek jog for a hour, but don't have the time :c and its summer so the sun is its most invasive.

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 08:06 AM
It's OK to eat animals that aren't hurt. Just treat them respectfully and gently. Don't torture them unnecessarily. Wolves and stuff aren't really gentle anyway. One could argue our humanity lies in being how to reason out being kind and generous stewards of life. Many people don't seem capable though.

Life is short for biologics in the grand scheme of things. If you're not treating it like shit and raising it in little boxes for shitty TV dinners. You're making universal gains.

Raise your chickens. Name them. Give them dinner scraps. Understand them. And enjoy them. Make delicious meals out of them. It's one of the best ways to honor their brief existence.

Or you could just raise them as pets or keep them as part of an ecological niche. They do eat bugs :p

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 08:09 AM
all i ever do if i want to lose weight is just decline to indulge any eaty impulses outside my meals with anything but water. works pretty good. can shed a solid .2lb/day doing that and don't really require much effort. would of course be healthier to liek jog for a hour, but don't have the time :c and its summer so the sun is its most invasive.

I use to be able to do it that way. Not anymore.

Age + slower metabolism + calorie rich meals.

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 08:29 AM
I mean this applies to bigger scales and individual scales as well.

We are the only organism capable of abusing and destroying ecosystems willfully or abusing ourselves willfully (you are an ecosystem, of life, bacteria, cells, and virus, and a million trillion other bits that all intercommunicate). Yeah... we fuck shit up with our manmade solutions like massive antibiotics and the sterilization of our gut flora...

Why? *Humans are so destructive. When they don't have to be. I will never understand.

I mean, bees do more for the world than most people do. I hold bees in extremely high regard to humans.

Hell I hold wasps. And spiders in pretty high regard.

LulzSect©
08-02-2018, 08:34 AM
https://i.imgur.com/5Sd1xTE_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

http://i.imgur.com/M8bZXbl.jpg

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 08:45 AM
The real question is if you can pass a Voight-Kampff test.

I suspect not :D

maskedmelon
08-02-2018, 08:48 AM
It's OK to eat animals that aren't hurt. Just treat them respectfully and gently. Don't torture them unnecessarily. Wolves and stuff aren't really gentle anyway. One could argue our humanity lies in being how to reason out being kind and generous stewards of life. Many people don't seem capable though.

Life is short for biologics in the grand scheme of things. If you're not treating it like shit and raising it in little boxes for shitty TV dinners. You're making universal gains.

Raise your chickens. Name them. Give them dinner scraps. Understand them. And enjoy them. Make delicious meals out of them. It's one of the best ways to honor their brief existence.

Or you could just raise them as pets or keep them as part of an ecological niche. They do eat bugs :p

this is pretty much how I think. basically just be thankful and honor the sacrifice. everything has a purpose no matter how humble ^^

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 08:49 AM
https://i.imgur.com/FW3uLB9.png

http://www.bfi.org.uk/are-you-a-replicant/

maskedmelon
08-02-2018, 08:57 AM
https://i.imgur.com/IdYd1hc.jpg

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 10:58 AM
https://i.imgur.com/IdYd1hc.jpg

The good ones are always hard to spot ;)

(a high score isn't neccissarily bad*)

Sonderbeast
08-02-2018, 11:10 AM
Triple mad about nuggets

clevergirl
08-02-2018, 11:12 AM
Triple mad about nuggets

I haven't parttaken 1.5 years nugget celibacy.