PDA

View Full Version : WTS Diogene's fashion ARMOR shop

Diogene
07-25-2018, 07:27 PM
This has to be the largest armor shop in all Norrath ! Most of the stuff here can make you a true fashion hero, so please have a close look at my offerings :cool:

First row of pictures is the elusive Qeynos Cultural armor, it is not deity restricted and its pretty flexible on races / classes combinations.
Second row is the Freeport Cultural armor and it is deity restricted.
Third row is the Teir'Dal cultural, mostly for Dark Elves and Half Elves. There is also an imbued version of Teir Dal which adds WIS on all pieces and is a popular choices for clerics. Side note, the Teir Dal Chain is wearable by casters. A sound choice for discerning fashionquesters.

There is one missing armor set tho but I can also craft this one : Mithaniel Marr. It is one of the sweetest. Tint is gold but on the light side. White gold !

Pricing and policy
>> Since I make those to order, I'll request 2k upfront.
Based price is for 7 pieces aka full visible set. I dont do less than full visible. Prices reflect costs of mats, depending on set, this can get expensive.

Platinum : 11k
Gold : 10k
Electrum : 10k
Bertoxx : 13k (requires imbued black sapphires)
Karana : 5k
Zek : 5k
Errolisi : 6k
Innoruuk : 7k
Rodcet : 5k
Mith Marr : 10k (requires imbued diamonds)
Teir Dal Plate : 6k
Imbued Teir Dal plate : 7k
Teir Dal Chain : 4k

Plowyabeastlord
07-25-2018, 08:45 PM
Woah woah woah! You can’t just go using my traders picture for your gainz brah!

Nitholias01
07-25-2018, 08:55 PM
i have full visible set of the mith marr if you want a pic of it, on Allmight in EC, looks badass.
also, Bump

Diogene
07-25-2018, 10:44 PM
Woah woah woah! You can’t just go using my traders picture for your gainz brah!

Wooooo, its ok I'll remove if you really want to. PM me

Diogene
07-25-2018, 11:21 PM
Added Mith Marr picture.