PDA

View Full Version : Important Poll. Please vote. Remember your vote matters.

clevergirl
07-23-2018, 01:30 PM
Very important polling question.

Option 1: I'm smart, I don't spend any time at all on delusional masterbatory thought.

Option 2: I sometimes think, we could possibly jack off enough Republicans to make a quick buck and die with hookers on my lap or in my butt.

Option 3: Sometimes, I wish I was a Republican, but I'm just a dumb complex N math problem who is scared of brown people.

Option 4: I can't get off unless I'm posting on these forums about the perfect way to use money and free markets to masturbate myself.

skarlorn
07-23-2018, 01:46 PM
need option 5 ) tranny

Phenyo
07-23-2018, 01:48 PM
Lacks bush towers thus abstaining

clevergirl
07-23-2018, 01:51 PM
need option 5 ) tranny

Option 2

Lacks bush towers thus abstaining

Option 1 (everyone is a little tiny bit gay).

If you can come up with a good bushtowers option feel free to get it editted into poll or make a new thread/poll.

MagpieRockyl
07-23-2018, 01:58 PM
Voted 1 because it's true.

And it's hard to masturbate with wings, so I got that going for me.

clevergirl
07-23-2018, 02:00 PM
Voted 1 because it's true.

And it's hard to masturbate with wings, so I got that going for me.

Birds masturbate by humping and grinding on inanimate objects or other dead birds. I totally believe you have personal celibacy as well as personal responsibility, however, as the very intelligent Corvidae you are.

Cecily
07-23-2018, 02:08 PM
The poll fails to provide respondents with appropriate choices to answer the question: "How much time on average do you fantasize about impossible Republican utopias?" Units of time are suggested due to being less subject to misinterpretation than the ambiguous options presented. For example, "Option 4 (My anus is full of Republican cum)" measures the wrong variable, namely amount of partisan ejaculate in the respondent's anus, rather than time spent fantasizing about impossible Republican utopias.

clevergirl
07-23-2018, 02:16 PM
The poll fails to provide respondents with appropriate choices to answer the question: "How much time on average do you fantasize about impossible Republican utopias?" Units of time are suggested due to being less subject to misinterpretation than the ambiguous options presented. For example, "Option 4 (My anus is full of Republican cum)" measures the wrong variable, namely amount of partisan ejaculate in the respondent's anus, rather than time spent fantasizing about impossible Republican utopias.

I recommend option 1. You are smart. ;)

maskedmelonpai
07-23-2018, 03:27 PM
bad pole. need more choices. :c