PDA

View Full Version : perfumes

skarlorn
07-18-2018, 01:53 PM
tone it back a notch girls. i'm writing to all the trannies on the board. girls with their perfume stink it up. they get it all over my body and my sheets. i wake up in the morning with aching sinuses because your perfume is an allergen. may i offer you a compound of sandalwood and rose oil? let's cut the crap, kick the anti-perspirants, and scale back perfume usage by a factor of 5.

Cecily
07-18-2018, 02:46 PM
I don't need antiperspirant anymore. It's nice.

LulzSect©
07-18-2018, 02:47 PM
there are worse things then a girl smelling too nice my dude

Cecily
07-18-2018, 03:05 PM
I think I lost my body odor completely a little bit after I started HRT. Now it's a real subtle sweet smell. Female body odor afaik. My sense of smell is way better these days after I quit smoking and the hormones might help with that too.

skarlorn
07-18-2018, 03:41 PM
there are worse things lullz but i don't appreciate minor nasal irritation. i want every girl i ever meat to read this thread. i have a sensitive body. i can smell u far away gurl. please use less perfume.

Cecily
07-18-2018, 03:59 PM
I had a regular customer who wore too much perfume that smelled bad. You could see her walk in and know that the miasma was going to hit your face in seconds. I think the important thing is to make sure you pick a fragrance literally everyone likes or literally everyone will hate you. I like Calvin Klein Eternity alot, but I'm only ever going to wear a tiny bit of it thanks to this lady.

Cecily
07-18-2018, 04:03 PM
eventually my sense of smell recalibrated and i found my body odor kinda gross again. just FYI. -_-

now boy odor is extra rank but also sorta delicious.

Yeah my boyfriend smelled like shit, but in a good way. Pheromones are weird.

katrik
07-18-2018, 05:11 PM
Gratz y’all on smelling like yourselves. I use normal deodorant + a couple of light splashes of Beyoncé Heat

Jauna
07-18-2018, 06:55 PM
I dunno about the rest of this thread but i got kinda addicted to putting some gold bond spray on my genitals and anus just for the thrill of it.

icy hot is so last millennium.

Swish2
07-18-2018, 10:06 PM
tone it back a notch girls. i'm writing to all the trannies on the board. girls with their perfume stink it up. they get it all over my body and my sheets. i wake up in the morning with aching sinuses because your perfume is an allergen. may i offer you a compound of sandalwood and rose oil? let's cut the crap, kick the anti-perspirants, and scale back perfume usage by a factor of 5.

Girls: "OK but only because I read this relevant elf sim forum thread"

Kaight
07-18-2018, 10:23 PM
Spritz on your wrists, then rub them together... then rub your wrists behind your ears. One more spritz in the air and walk into it. This is how to achieve the perfect scent balance.

I smell of vanilla and sometimes coconut in case you're wondering.

Phenyo
07-18-2018, 10:39 PM
Spritz on your wrists, then rub them together... then rub your wrists behind your ears. One more spritz in the air and walk into it. This is how to achieve the perfect scent balance.

I smell of vanilla and sometimes coconut in case you're wondering.

my mom taught me to do this but all I achieved was regular beatings at school

MagpieRockyl
07-18-2018, 10:54 PM
what the fuck?

Mead
07-18-2018, 11:16 PM
I don't wear deodorant because I like my man smell.

My buddy stopped using deodorant for a while until he decided to start dating again. He realized it was harder to pick up chicks when he smelled like shit. Go figure.

LulzSect©
07-19-2018, 07:20 AM
I don’t need to wonder 😏

maskedmelonpai
07-19-2018, 08:14 AM
i actually got pretty heavy into perfumes and stuff a while back when i was lookin for stuffs to do with my limited free times ^^; season appropriateness of scent is just as important as amount. if you walking around with soft powdery scents in summer, you gonna suffocate people, particularly if it in a base note. you can get away with some rounded scents in the mid-high notes if they paired with more energizing ones though.

also, application behind you knees work for tempering scents and let it float more gently up around you rather than being a wall that people run into. otherwise, applying the crook of you arm give a good balance of scent about you and provide longevity because it less likely to wash/rub off. if you working with a weak or shorter lived scent, a spritz in the back of you hair work nicely to make it follow you, butt not offensively so. and if you conditioning regularly in the shower and with something liek coconut or advanced oil afterward, you don't need to worry bout damage from the alcohol in it.

don't stink up skarlorn's bed though. that means it also not a good idea to apply to yo clothes, which is a bad idea for a number of reasons. it can help make the scent last, but it can also last too long and clash with subsequent scents, or jus linger offensively.

anyway ^^v

Kaight
07-19-2018, 08:47 AM
also, application behind you knees work for tempering scents and let it float more gently up around you rather than being a wall that people run into

This is a great idea! Who'd have thought I'd ever get beauty tips from elf sim forums. Thank you mmp

maskedmelonpai
07-19-2018, 10:47 AM
This is a great idea! Who'd have thought I'd ever get beauty tips from elf sim forums. Thank you mmp

yaaayyy!! super glad someone find it useful ^^ hope it help keep you delightfully scented :3

Cecily
07-19-2018, 11:03 AM
Thank you both for the tips! Didn’t think of seasons ><

katrik
07-19-2018, 02:15 PM
Yes men have a nice scent. Women do too!

clevergirl
07-19-2018, 02:19 PM
I smell like saurkrat, estradiol, and somoked keilbasa + a random perfume i almost never wear

Trainhop
07-21-2018, 06:23 AM
If I have to leave the house after not showering for 20 days/weeks I typically smear onions over the browned crevasses of my lard rolls.