PDA

View Full Version : Xev...

excalis
02-15-2010, 05:08 PM
Hello all, just looking to see if anyone from Xev is playing on this server that I recognize or vice versa. Just looking to see some familiar names...or not :)

Xev
Excalis - Level 60 Wood Elf Druid
Olrian - Level 71 Gnome Enchanter

Now - Level 8 Gnome Necromancer

SwordNboard
02-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Excalis!! Not sure you remember me, but I played an Iksar monk named Shuudoushi on Xev back in the way day.

Loke
02-15-2010, 06:40 PM
I found a thread a few days ago that had a list of people and what server they were from. Don't think it had been updated for awhile and I didn't recognize any names from the server I played on so didn't bump or anything. Might check that out (search).

excalis
02-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Thanks Loke for the info, I though I had searched but may have mistyped or something as it pulled up empty on my Xev search. I will look into that thread as I may find more friends online.

Thanks for finding me Shuudoushi, or should I say Tavin!!! Was awesome to hear from you, we pretty much caught up in chat (in game) though :)

Very cool to see you man, see you in game!

SwordNboard
02-16-2010, 08:38 PM
I found a thread a few days ago that had a list of people and what server they were from. Don't think it had been updated for awhile and I didn't recognize any names from the server I played on so didn't bump or anything. Might check that out (search).

http://project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1916