PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever engaged in slave ownership fantasy roleplay?

Irulan
06-22-2018, 09:57 AM
I like to set all my populations to caste system and domestic servants.

I feel like period drama that shows the Aristocracy with their servants is sort of a fetishism. Even in the modern show Gilmore Girls, Emily Gilmore's relationship with the help is glamorizing.

Does hiring someone to work for you and dolling out their pay turn you on?

Would you visit someplace like a slave plantation in Brazil?

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/06/tourists-visit-plantation-in-brazil-and-are-served-by-black-slaves/

DinoTriz
06-22-2018, 09:58 AM
Have you ever engaged in slave ownership fantasy roleplay?

I can for the right price

Vormotus
06-23-2018, 10:12 PM
I can for the right price

Hmmm name your price ...

https://i.imgur.com/U9Y089n.gif

skarlorn
06-23-2018, 10:16 PM
Hiring And paying someone doesn't turn me on. However, I once hired and payed a hot phillipina I would have dominated. She lives in Cebu though, so no go.

I have engaged in slave/master role play. It was with me my last girlfriend and I really enjoyed it, even being the slave. This is because I was so dominant in the relationship it was nice to see her be more assertive.

Any questions?

LulzSect©
06-23-2018, 10:20 PM
the slave waits, while the master baits

DinoTriz
06-29-2018, 01:48 PM
I offer up my slavery services to black Americans only as a way to pay back what my ancestors did. Well not mine, they moved here in 1988, but what h'whites did.

I offer my services free of charge.

But please, if you're male and over 300 lbs, be gentle with my body.

MagpieRockyl
06-29-2018, 01:58 PM
Only Whites owned slaves, and only in America. Just wanted to add that to this discussion.

America was the only country and culture to ever own slaves.

What a bunch of assholes.

Irulan
06-29-2018, 01:59 PM
I thought the hebe's invented slavery in egypt?

JurisDictum
06-29-2018, 02:19 PM

While there will be various events throughout the year to mark the occasion, there are voices within Denmark calling on the nation to use the centennial to address its role in the slave trade, something that critics say has been conveniently swept under the rug in favour of focusing on the more flattering story of how Denmark became the very first nation to outlaw transatlantic slavery.

“The blood of slaves colours a dark chapter in Denmark's history,” the newspaper Politiken wrote in an editorial on Thursday.

“We know the truth even if we would rather not know it. Very few schoolchildren hear about Danish ships that sailed 120,000 slaves from Danish forts in Africa. How 50,000 of them ended in the Danish West Indies. How one in ten slaves died on the journey and were thrown overboard. Or how the rest of the slaves toiled on plantations or were sold off,” the editorial continued.

No apology
Denmark's minister of culture, Mette Bock, said a formal apology "just doesn't make sense" and what's more important is to enter into a dialogue with the descendants of slaves.

“I think what the prime minister did is even stronger [than an apology]: to say precisely that it was shameful. And that's because an apology, if it is to have meaning, should be given by the one who carried out the offence,” she told broadcaster DR. “One cannot apologize on behalf of others.”

Raavak
06-29-2018, 02:29 PM
Second Life - Gor.

https://i.imgur.com/CqbZQqP.jpg

Though I had slaves, most my time was spent in PVP.

DinoTriz
06-29-2018, 02:49 PM
Second Life - Gor.

Second Life has PVP?

Wonkie
06-29-2018, 02:50 PM
Only Whites owned slaves, and only in America. Just wanted to add that to this discussion.

ah the speeding ticket defense

ibetweenk
06-29-2018, 02:51 PM
Second Life - Gor.

https://i.imgur.com/CqbZQqP.jpg

:o

LulzSect©
06-29-2018, 03:39 PM
i dated a dominatrix, she was a complete sub in the bedroom

exciting sexy time

DinoTriz
06-29-2018, 03:42 PM
Was handcuffed and blindfolded on bed.

She took off with my wallet.

Raavak
06-29-2018, 04:25 PM
Second Life has PVP?Several types in Second Life. I've seen gun battles in urban roleplaying. Gor is swords and bows. I know there are Star Trek sims that I assume have combat.

Gor battles are basically this... your homestone (village) goes to another village (maybe with some "pickups"). They have some sort of defense... walls, gates, locked doors. You fight your way in... Bows and arrows at range, swords and shields close up. One side eventually wins... if you win you bind the others in ropes, usually dragging one off to your homestone, to torment, screw, or whatever you want. The rest you lock up and they get free once you leave. An hour later there is a rescue and the village you raided along with "pick-ups" come and attack you and free the person. If the village you attack wins they usually just take you to a ship and send you home.

Wonkie
06-29-2018, 04:35 PM
Gor is sicko shit im not surprised at all

LulzSect©
06-29-2018, 04:37 PM
west world is real?!

DinoTriz
06-29-2018, 04:40 PM
if you win you bind the others in ropes, usually dragging one off to your homestone, to torment, screw, or whatever you want.

Back in my day we just tea bagged our opponents.

LulzSect©
06-29-2018, 04:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Zj5jjND.jpg

ibetweenk
06-29-2018, 04:55 PM
it was only a phase

Irulan
06-29-2018, 05:06 PM

it was only a phase

https://i.imgur.com/7yuHIF3.gif

Mblake1981
06-29-2018, 05:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7yuHIF3.gif

Negged for not having slow movement bound to a console controller, no aiming sights, no target indicator, lack of auto aim, wtf is rocket jump, little to no wannabe pixar cinematics.

I wanna play a movie where they tell me how badass I am.

Irulan
06-29-2018, 05:25 PM
Negged for not having slow movement bound to a console controller, no aiming sights, no target indicator, lack of auto aim, wtf is rocket jump, little to no wannabe pixar cinematics.

I wanna play a movie where they tell me how badass I am.

you're right, it's not actual gameplay, but it feels nice

maskedmelonpai
07-02-2018, 08:56 AM
been a pet before, butt didn't really think of it as roleplay at the time. made me super happy and consider it a pivotal experience of my life. being slave doesn't sound appealing though because it seem to preclude a loving relationship.

i think people who fetishize being a slave really just want to be owned and enjoyed by someone powerful and are just too desperate to escape all they esponsibility that haunt them to consider less destructive arrangements. slaveplay is destructive because it normalize abuse while eroding respect. it destroy the master and the slave at the same time.

DinoTriz
07-02-2018, 09:02 AM
Had someone handcuff me to a bed with those fuzzy handcuffs and was blindfolded.

I never felt helpless or surprised by touch.

It was really a letdown. Maybe I need to do it with someone I haven't known for 5+ years.

Even those cheap, plastic handcuffs are like "hehe, these are real"

I might need someone to kidnap me in the middle of the night and chain me to a sewer pipe in some Iranian prison cell to get me off.

Irulan
07-02-2018, 11:14 AM
I might need someone to kidnap me in the middle of the night and chain me to a sewer pipe in some Iranian prison cell to get me off.

Irulan
07-02-2018, 11:16 AM
https://imgur.com/gallery/iFxAkyg

Irulan
07-02-2018, 11:38 AM
I met 1 on 1 with some rope autist last night to vet him for personal training and he was really dum about trans stuff and mansplained over me. He fell in infatuation while doing this. I rate him ni out of g.

Hehehehe ;)

Try not to get 2 worked up?

I hate ropes, I just saw that it randomly applied to this.

BTW u n me are the only willing slaves in this thread and it's been open for quite a while. Kinda disappointed in the world.

Raavak
07-02-2018, 11:42 AM
shibari?
I learned a few basics but some of the more complicated knots are beautiful. Unfortunately I'd fall asleep from boredom watching someone get tied up.

Irulan
07-02-2018, 11:50 AM
shibari?
I learned a few basics but some of the more complicated knots are beautiful. Unfortunately I'd fall asleep from boredom watching someone get tied up.

I think it's all about being tied up and having the ropes hit your erogenous zones just right?

Japanese take pleasure in their work and in details. Yeah, it's work to do the knots. Just look at the tea ceremony though.

I doubt whoever Ibetweenk was hooking up with was really woke in a Japanese way. Maybe an anime weeb way.

Irulan
07-02-2018, 01:04 PM
i concur w this sorta. slave fetishism doesn't have to erode your soul when presented in an episodic format, like what the AAA games publishing industry has innovated in order to better serve our whims in mid-sized chunks. I know you are more of a old school big-experience gamer though and I respect that.

yeah, he calls it kinbaku and seemed familiar with a number of styles and jappy words I can't recall right now. I'm totally novice at the intricate tying stuff. He seemed pretty autistic about it, in a good way, and was proud of how much he practiced and how fast he is at tying.

hardly even that. he used "trump voter" derogatorily during his mansplaining. like, dude, what do u think ur interviewing for? he hasnt figured out ppl for whom tax burden is an active concern are just smiling & nodding when he says this .

I want to explain also that this boy was perfectly charming & knowledgable, cute enough to pass the 2nd interview, and was well on his way to securing a meeting the boss when his consumption of a single alcoholic beverage purchased at baboon bar price (he couldnt afford a tip tho) took his IQ under my minimum threshold.

I'm glad you have some standards. (this didn't sound very nice, but I don't know a better way of putting it)