PDA

View Full Version : Quest for low levels? (qeynos side od the world)

pijan
06-13-2018, 03:26 PM
Hey there! I've started a character over on the qeynos side of the world and I'm looking for some quests to do. All of my previous characters have been iksar, so I don't know much about this part of the world. Are there any cool quests I should do starting a new character in Qeynos? Currently level 7 if that matters.

P. S. if they make me some money that'd be cool too. Starting totally fresh so I'm pretty bare bones.

elwing
06-13-2018, 04:06 PM
Not quest but there are plenty of gear to get in qeynos aquaduct rings, necklaces, earrings and a nice cloak for new players...

DinoTriz
06-13-2018, 04:50 PM
There are a TON of quests in the Qeynos area.

At 7, you're perfect level to venture into Blackburrow and collect as many Gnoll Fangs as you can. Like hundreds if you can. Around 200 can take you from 7 to 12 or 13.

Also kill as much Putrid Bone Skeletons and Rabid Wolves outside in Qeynos Hills.

The Putrid Bone Skeletons drop a bone that you can turn into a roaming NPC in Qeynos Hills and then turn his item into an NPC in Qeynos. Great xp and coin for 7-10. Same with the Rabid Wolves and their pelts. You can also do Rabid Grizzlies at 12 or 13?

They also spawn in West Karana. At 13 or 14, you can start killing Bandits in WK for sashes which you can turn into an NPC in Qeynos for xp and bronze weapons.

Vheran
06-15-2018, 11:33 AM
Hey bud,

This is a great little guide someone wrote up awhile back that I think will help:
https://wiki.project1999.com/Qeynos_Leveling_Quests

There's a lot of great guides on the wiki that I still haven't even read yet, awesome contribution here

Crookstinger
06-15-2018, 11:54 AM
When you get to a high enough level to start hunting bandits, there is an area in West Karana between points 20, 21, and 24 on the map that forms a bit of a triangle. 24 is a bandit camp, and there is another group of bandits just NW of 21. There are also several roaming rabid gizzlies in this area. I killed bandits and rabid grizzlies in that area from about 16 to about 22 on a couple of different characters and the XP and coin was great.

There are a few high level mobs that roam (hill giant, ghoul messenger, and the gnome necro whose name is something like Oobterbevny) and the swarm mother and her swarmlings pass by now and then. I highly suggest WR bags for storing the bear pelts, especially if you can get some mage summoned 100% WR bags. Those are temporary so you'll need to store them on a corpse if you log out, but that'll help a lot with encumbrance.