PDA

View Full Version : Auld Lang Syne guild charter?

Sillyturtle
06-05-2018, 09:36 PM
Hey folks. Sorry for posting this in general but i'm stuck at work and was hoping someone could PM me the current <Auld Lang Syne> guild charter as I can't log into discord and view it. I would have posted this in Guild discussion but frankly not sure if anyone would view it before i go home for work in 7 hours.

If anyone can, I would much appreciate it.

kaluppo
06-05-2018, 09:50 PM
They are a great group of people. Very helpful and knowledgeable with a family type atmosphere. As long as you can live without buying/selling in EC tunnel (or anywhere outside of guild) then I'm sure you will be happy there.

Sillyturtle
06-05-2018, 09:56 PM
They are a great group of people. Very helpful and knowledgeable with a family type atmosphere. As long as you can live without buying/selling in EC tunnel (or anywhere outside of guild) then I'm sure you will be happy there.

Yep, they are. I am already a member and was the first member ever invited under the Auld Lang Syne tag (go me!) as we originally started under a different name.

However I've been inactive for some time and I need the charter to give someone else some specific information here at work. Since I can't view it from work, I was hoping someone here might be a member of the discord and just pull it from there since it's up there permanently.

kaluppo
06-05-2018, 09:58 PM
Yep, they are. I am already a member and was the first member ever invited under the Auld Lang Syne tag (go me!) as we originally started under a different name.

However I've been inactive for some time and I need the charter to give someone else some specific information here at work. Since I can't view it from work, I was hoping someone here might be a member of the discord and just pull it from there since it's up there permanently.

Gotcha. Wish I could help you but I am also at work and can't pull it up here. Hope someone else chimes in who can help you out.

Droxx
06-05-2018, 11:26 PM
PM'd if you still needed it.

Swish2
06-05-2018, 11:37 PM
What was the old name? Just curious ^^

Sillyturtle
06-05-2018, 11:39 PM
Legend! Thanks Droxx!

Swish, I can't remember as this was more than a year and a half ago. I'll dig through my post history and try to find it.

MagpieRockyl
06-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Ways of Yore

Sillyturtle
06-06-2018, 12:10 AM
Ways of Yore

That's the one.

Basically the entire officer core and most of the people left due to issues we had with the Guild Leader who then went to Red99 when we all left.

The Officers who formed the guild went much more in depth on the rules and what we wanted to do regarding economy, leveling, etc and thus <Auld Lang Syne> was born. It's an extremely unique and fantastic guild full of people who really are some of the nicest to play with.

Swish2
06-06-2018, 12:22 AM
Ways of Yore

https://i.imgur.com/Q5iHChh.jpg

b_rob242
06-21-2018, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the kind words SillyTurtle!

craigabot4
08-22-2018, 07:59 PM
:D Hello! i am a non twink (fresh toon) cleric Looking for a home to adventure with. current name and level of toon - Qaidaen level 3

Rainik Stormseeker
08-23-2018, 12:27 AM
can someone pos tit in this thread PLS

asking for, a friend

Attached in 5 JPEGS - exactly the p99 forum limit ;)

DISCLAIMER: The <Auld Lang Syne> Charter is subject to change from time to time as Leadership deems necessary. To ensure you are viewing the correct, current version, you must visit our discord server -> #als_charter channel https://discord.gg/AtT86EN

Rainik Stormseeker
08-23-2018, 12:53 AM
Do you have my detonators? ;)

skarlorn
08-23-2018, 01:02 AM
amazing constitutional document , is ALS even the best elf lawyers?

clevergirl
08-23-2018, 01:39 AM
I read their charter and immediately withdrew my application. I'm clearly way to cool.

Rainik Stormseeker
08-23-2018, 11:49 AM
I read their charter and immediately withdrew my application. I'm clearly way to cool.

Not only do we not have an app from you, but we don't even use applications ;)

jarshale
08-25-2018, 01:15 AM
these rules seem a bit insane to me

Sillyturtle
08-26-2018, 07:12 AM
these rules seem a bit insane to me

It's a guild created under a very specific ideal and playstyle. It has to be strict in order to keep things on track, or else all the work they've put in to building what they have (their own private economy, with every toon having obtained the gear themselves) would quickly become meaningless. It may appear a little overwhelming but I promise you it's an absolute blast to play in.

If I worked different hours and could be online more often during US hours I would be there almost full time, but being Australian makes it hard.