PDA

View Full Version : Clipping Plane Issue

Sloth
10-25-2009, 08:52 PM
My clip plane is horrible. I can't see to far ahead of me. The slider is maxed and I have tried Shift +.

Anyone else having this problem?

Daddar
10-25-2009, 10:06 PM
I am also experiencing weird clip plane issues. Just curious, what video card do you use? I have an Nvidia GTX 285 with latest drivers for Windows 7 64bit.

Daddar
10-26-2009, 08:03 AM
Just an update...I noticed that the clip plane distance is really low in places like Gfay and Freeport, but zones like eastern commonlands look perfectly fine. Has anyone else experienced this?

Zeldak
10-26-2009, 08:05 AM
You can barely see in Feerrott ;P But in every other zone its perfect for me

Danth
10-26-2009, 09:21 AM
"Just an update...I noticed that the clip plane distance is really low in places like Gfay and Freeport, but zones like eastern commonlands look perfectly fine. Has anyone else experienced this?"

Isn't it supposed to be that way in those zones? If you could see very far, dark forest zones such as those wouldn't look right (things such as the trees aren't fully made--most of them are just tall stumps).

Danth

Sloth
10-26-2009, 09:43 AM
That's odd because I can't see crap in front of me in East Commons and any other zone. I never had this problem on live with the same computer and same graphics card. Very odd.