PDA

View Full Version : Install Issues

TheAutumnRose
05-25-2018, 02:10 AM
I have installed Titanium via an iso of each disc. I have also replaced all the files with the ones in the P99 folder. I deleted all of the files that will cause issues in some zones.

When I use Launch Titanium it runs the batch file and it errors out. The error says: "Windows cannot find 'eqgame'. Make sure you type the name correctly, and then try again."

What am I supposed to do now? Or what am I doing wrong?

zacman98
06-01-2018, 04:28 AM
I'm having the same problem as well so hopefully someone knowledgable can help

Kavious
06-01-2018, 04:47 AM
Anti-virus software has likely quarantined or deleted the file. You should be able to make an exception/exclusion for your install folder/files

Doil_Boil
06-02-2018, 04:45 AM
Anti-virus software has likely quarantined or deleted the file. You should be able to make an exception/exclusion for your install folder/files

This is almost certainly the issue. Either disable your active guard on your anti virus while you play, or make the necessary exceptions.

Gamer19
06-04-2018, 08:18 AM
I am having the same issue running after running the "Launch Titanium" as Admin, however eqgame is verified to be in the root folder. I also receive the following if I just double click the batch file: You can not attach a debugger while playing Project 1999.

All steps have been followed. Is there a another guide to assist?