PDA

View Full Version : i went to a church

MagpieRockyl
05-20-2018, 01:13 PM
This morning I descended in Great Aesthetic upon the local church. Hairs kempt, ass looking good, and a fresh white button down shirt... yes -- i WAS the picture of Jesus in all his gloRy.

Inside the edifice I strode. There I met a crowd of olds. These olds were UnAsthetic. Overweight or even ((OBESE)) and with unkempt hairs and unattractive asses. Distasteful shirts smote my eyes.

I took a prisoner's ration of coffee. the Smell of Old and Unaesthetic people edged in on my the border of my olfactory universe as a rind of mold creeps upon the outer crust of sourdough. I quaffed the coffee. Acrid.

These were nice people. But in a moment i knew them for what they were. Yokels. Dimwits. the Totally Average Mudspawn. No visible abs. Not a suit in sight!!! Where were the impregnable women?

nowhere, nowhere

I left as gallantly as I came. My fashionable boots thundered through the entryway of their Gala and all heads turned to watch my Illuminated form quit their Dim Hovel.

As I mounted my trusty steed, there was one aesthetic couple, probably in their early thirties, dismount their trusty steed and walk toward the confines of that wholly unremarkable commune of jesus folk. The man was big and had big muscles and a dumb but handsome face. And his impregnated woman was impregnated grandly by his seed. her belly was a globe. riding pass I said "hoWDY" and then vanished into the humid spring mist.

What type of Church do I need to go to for the High Class High Aesthetic? Where impregnable non-pregnant women dwell? Do I go to the churches of any variety in high rent areas? or do I go to Unity churches - or mosques - or the Temple

please send help

Mblake81
05-20-2018, 01:19 PM
This message is hidden because MagpieRockyl is on your ignore list.

who knows what will happen next.. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77dnirJKLrI)

Nibblewitz
05-20-2018, 01:33 PM
This message is hidden because Skarlorn is on your ignore list.

Irulan
05-20-2018, 02:45 PM
Church goers themselves could do a lot to make themselves more attractive rather than relying on others, like lawyers, and bigots, and the government to do it for them :)

Mead
05-20-2018, 02:54 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed the read while working on my aesthetics / body dysmorphia

ty

MagpieRockyl
05-20-2018, 03:30 PM
im 10 pounds over my target right now cuz i was calorie loading in hopes of getting over a regenerative goal. i have gotten over it now. but im relaly embarrassed about my appearance and i cant claim visible abs at all. i really got smote. luckily i have to detox from several types of knockout pills and that should kill my appetite.

ill get back to church in probably about a month.

we all fall from Grace from time to time. the line dividing Ugly from Aesthetic crosses every man's heart. -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

fadetree
05-20-2018, 05:16 PM
It's interesting how often we see our own attitudes and preconceived notions reflected back at us from the world.

mickmoranis
05-20-2018, 07:48 PM
This morning I descended in Great Aesthetic upon the local church. Hairs kempt, ass looking good, and a fresh white button down shirt... yes -- i WAS the picture of Jesus in all his gloRy.

Inside the edifice I strode. There I met a crowd of olds. These olds were UnAsthetic. Overweight or even ((OBESE)) and with unkempt hairs and unattractive asses. Distasteful shirts smote my eyes.

I took a prisoner's ration of coffee. the Smell of Old and Unaesthetic people edged in on my the border of my olfactory universe as a rind of mold creeps upon the outer crust of sourdough. I quaffed the coffee. Acrid.

These were nice people. But in a moment i knew them for what they were. Yokels. Dimwits. the Totally Average Mudspawn. No visible abs. Not a suit in sight!!! Where were the impregnable women?

nowhere, nowhere

I left as gallantly as I came. My fashionable boots thundered through the entryway of their Gala and all heads turned to watch my Illuminated form quit their Dim Hovel.

As I mounted my trusty steed, there was one aesthetic couple, probably in their early thirties, dismount their trusty steed and walk toward the confines of that wholly unremarkable commune of jesus folk. The man was big and had big muscles and a dumb but handsome face. And his impregnated woman was impregnated grandly by his seed. her belly was a globe. riding pass I said "hoWDY" and then vanished into the humid spring mist.

What type of Church do I need to go to for the High Class High Aesthetic? Where impregnable non-pregnant women dwell? Do I go to the churches of any variety in high rent areas? or do I go to Unity churches - or mosques - or the Temple

please send help

OP are you trying to get with those sweet hot religious women? I think that's what your post is about and I can assure you this is a DOABLE thing for you! I can help!

I think its worth helping you because OP even though you are in part acting upon this will as a predator, looking to get with hot women, I know that you SHOULD and are DESIGNED by god and science to behave this way! and youll only become better when you see the light of the lord even if it is for purposes of being with one of his beautiful children. You will become that healthy member of society the country needs.

The liberal hive mind would have you think that you were a vilan for having sexual desires let alone wanting to mingle with the conservative right. But we will welcome your individuality!

Well let me get to the answer! What you want to do is look for mega churches in your area, you want a big BIG church. The reason is you want a big flock to chose from to maximise your chance of success but also because you want to join a church that has enough people and enough money to throw non worship type get togethers, parties, music, days in the park, outings, etc.

And that right there is your in, youll find a beautiful conservative healthy young woman looking to start a family and is a freak in bed (because lets be honest the left are the librarians now, if it isnt homosexual sex, it isnt allowed. So if you want the real freaks you want the girls that get on their knees and bow their head to give thanks to the lord every night)

Just do a google search, find the largest churches in your area, the more televangalist they look the better. Get in, sign up to help, eyeball every girl you see, youll have your perfect wife in no time.

god bless and welcome to the holy side of life.

tsuchang
05-20-2018, 08:54 PM
My abs are very pronounced. I used to have a six pack but now I have upgraded to a pony keg.

MagpieRockyl
05-20-2018, 10:16 PM
Last two posts high quality.

Mick I have to say you age like a fine scotch my friend absolutelty terrible at first but when you get it u get it

mickmoranis
05-20-2018, 10:39 PM
Last two posts high quality.

Mick I have to say you age like a fine scotch my friend absolutelty terrible at first but when you get it u get it

Thanks kind poster

Patriam1066
05-20-2018, 11:13 PM
You're gonna find a dolt at a mega church

The goal is to remember that Protestant North Europeans dominated earth for the past 500 years. If you want a pretty girl to make you happy, a mega church is a fine solution. If you want to spawn Augustus and make America Great Again, you're going to have to work to find the church that is right for you.

When I say "right for you," let me be clear that this is in fact a civic duty and you aren't important in the matter. "What we do in life echoes in eternity."
- Russell Crowe in Gladiator

mickmoranis
05-20-2018, 11:27 PM
Yea look what church did to the above poster. When he was 9 he used to chop peoples hands off now he’s forgiven

Irulan
05-21-2018, 12:23 AM
Morgan Freeman was saved by Kevin Costner.

I want some Morgan Freeman and Kevin Costner fanfic.

Wonkie
05-21-2018, 12:41 AM
operation success fellas

we have wasted filbus' time! :D

Wonkie
05-21-2018, 12:56 AM
sorry,,, i only meant to say hes an idiot

Patriam1066
05-21-2018, 02:30 AM
Poke give me a year and I'll have you back in mass every Sunday like your Neapolitan forebears

my good chum

MagpieRockyl
05-21-2018, 11:48 AM
wonkie what's wrong with you bud ? nothing the warm embrace of the Lord cannot fix. come join me in spiritual purity

MagpieRockyl
05-21-2018, 02:30 PM
this is the church i want!! (https://youtu.be/93aPfV8I2PA?t=85)

undeNIAABLE miracle!

Patriam1066
05-21-2018, 03:24 PM
Hey more jesus less kendo dude

That's some foreign bull shit

DinoTriz
05-21-2018, 03:30 PM

undeNIAABLE miracle!

Clerics get this spell at level 1.
https://i.imgur.com/85ovWrP.png

MagpieRockyl
05-21-2018, 03:55 PM
Clerics get this spell at level 1.
https://i.imgur.com/85ovWrP.png

lol

Hey more jesus less kendo dude

That's some foreign bull shit

woah woAh WOAH pal. We both know Jesus is a symbol used to communicate metaphysical values to the ignorant yokels. Jesus is there to bind communities together and create pro-societal value systems to improve as a species.

Kendo serves as the same function. But it's more athletic and instills deep martial traditions as well as offering an avenue for competition (important for a young male such as myself). The community element is promising and as our dear J says,

nah kendos dope and u might meet a girl

make friends w/ the sickest sensei older men and soak in their wisdom & dine with their children. be a good boy

Anything to add structure, discipline, purity of Thought and Respected outlets for Violence

my good chum

Vormotus
05-21-2018, 10:39 PM
All of this only shows the power of the Dark Lord and its demonic minions, this trick is known to entities prone to harass unfaithful and lustful teenagers!

https://i.imgur.com/JwW91t8.gif

Wonkie
05-22-2018, 12:11 AM
I'm going 350 miles to Planned Parenthood tomorrow. Some of their clinics offer transgender services as part of their ongoing campaign to destroy the moral fabric of this nation, or something like that, and I decided to google image search what kind protesters I might encounter first thing in the morning. My 10 mins of research shows a STRONG correlation between being an ungodly baby killer and physical attractiveness. The data also suggests a negative correlation between people of faith and physical attractiveness.

I hypothesize that the OP would have better luck finding attractive females in places of sin rather than religious establishments.

this is good forum advice but it will take months of gaslighting to get him to follow it

Mblake81
05-22-2018, 01:45 AM
https://i.imgur.com/xkYGZgu.jpg?1

Patriam1066
05-22-2018, 08:31 AM
I'm going 350 miles to Planned Parenthood tomorrow. Some of their clinics offer transgender services as part of their ongoing campaign to destroy the moral fabric of this nation, or something like that, and I decided to google image search what kind protesters I might encounter first thing in the morning. My 10 mins of research shows a STRONG correlation between being an ungodly baby killer and physical attractiveness. The data also suggests a negative correlation between people of faith and physical attractiveness.

I hypothesize that the OP would have better luck finding attractive females in places of sin rather than religious establishments.

Fake news. You've never seen a Czech catholic girl apparently

MagpieRockyl
05-22-2018, 10:57 AM
Fake news. You've never seen a Czech catholic girl apparently

mate

keep your hands off my cousins.

I think there may be a different qualitative population whomstdve churches in the liberal cuck zones of the NW compared to the Grand Splendid Texas

In fact, all the nice docile girls from my boyhood went to church and UNDOUBTEDLY still go to church.

maybe i shall return to texas to pluck from her oily bosom my fecund mate. in order to do this i will need my own estate upon which to plant the texan flag and Cross of Judas publicly. Privately I shall hold dearly my worn book of Tao and the symbols of Krishna. beneath the cellar door my ego rots. i have shot it through the eye. it writhes in darkness. You can hear its screeches on the first floor, the last remnants of pride and delusion. together with my Fecund mate we will chant to the Cult of Jesus and dance naked like elongated cherubim and i shall spray my seed in the fashion of the holy trinity into her womb. pokesan comes to the door. he is husky and upset. hehah you were cucked he says. i draw my katana, fully nude, and strike him across the forehead once. twice. it is the sign of the cross cut into his irish forehead. the blood streams into his eyes and obscures his Sinner vision. I expel him from my estate to protect my growing seed from his Vile Ways. The phone rings. it is patriam's campaign fun. I donate 100,000 dollars.

god IS good

DinoTriz
05-22-2018, 11:27 AM
Privately I shall hold dearly my worn book of Tao and the symbols of Krishna

https://i.imgur.com/y89M0fU.jpg

Patriam1066
05-22-2018, 11:30 AM
mate

keep your hands off my cousins.

I think there may be a different qualitative population whomstdve churches in the liberal cuck zones of the NW compared to the Grand Splendid Texas

In fact, all the nice docile girls from my boyhood went to church and UNDOUBTEDLY still go to church.

maybe i shall return to texas to pluck from her oily bosom my fecund mate. in order to do this i will need my own estate upon which to plant the texan flag and Cross of Judas publicly. Privately I shall hold dearly my worn book of Tao and the symbols of Krishna. beneath the cellar door my ego rots. i have shot it through the eye. it writhes in darkness. You can hear its screeches on the first floor, the last remnants of pride and delusion. together with my Fecund mate we will chant to the Cult of Jesus and dance naked like elongated cherubim and i shall spray my seed in the fashion of the holy trinity into her womb. pokesan comes to the door. he is husky and upset. hehah you were cucked he says. i draw my katana, fully nude, and strike him across the forehead once. twice. it is the sign of the cross cut into his irish forehead. the blood streams into his eyes and obscures his Sinner vision. I expel him from my estate to protect my growing seed from his Vile Ways. The phone rings. it is patriam's campaign fun. I donate 100,000 dollars.

god IS good

I like the part where a Persian calls asking for money. It ended with realism

PS: pokesan is most definitely husky so good call

https://i.imgur.com/y89M0fU.jpg

lol

mickmoranis
05-22-2018, 11:33 AM

undeNIAABLE miracle!

See now, the party after that display of miracles is gonna be lit as f This is the type of church you need if you want to meet a future wife.

Only I recommend a different neighborhood.

Mblake1981
05-22-2018, 02:26 PM
Cool transgender services

best of luck

https://i.imgur.com/CC6Shob.png

DinoTriz
05-22-2018, 02:58 PM
Cool transgender services

best of luck

https://i.imgur.com/Wc4uAWv.jpg

Patriam1066
05-22-2018, 03:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Wc4uAWv.jpg

Lol hahaha

mickmoranis
05-22-2018, 05:04 PM

yeah most men want a partner who is questioning their sexuality and has herpes.

Vormotus
05-23-2018, 07:26 PM
Hey guys, I know some of you are deep down living in a weird Tamarian Reality of deep aphorisms and stories that only Federation level scientists can understand, but this thread reminded me of the time I began selling the idea of Latinamerican women to my friends in the Big Ol' Usa.

Of my fellow players, one took it to heart and actually got himself a nice colombian wife.

Have any of you tried just looking outside your own country?

Places like http://www.latin-wife.com/ or http://www.colombianbride.com/ are chockful of women more than eager to please many men with a set of values that usually put emphasis on the home and family.

Just here, biting a bit of the lsd laced onion but keeping an eye out on the exits ;)

Mead
05-23-2018, 07:40 PM
Hey guys, I know some of you are deep down living in a weird Tamarian Reality of deep aphorisms and stories that only Federation level scientists can understand, but this thread reminded me of the time I began selling the idea of Latinamerican women to my friends in the Big Ol' Usa.

Of my fellow players, one took it to heart and actually got himself a nice colombian wife.

Have any of you tried just looking outside your own country?

Places like http://www.latin-wife.com/ or http://www.colombianbride.com/ are chockful of women more than eager to please many men with a set of values that usually put emphasis on the home and family.

Just here, biting a bit of the lsd laced onion but keeping an eye out on the exits ;)

cool websites

how much you making off selling citizenship to Colombians?

MagpieRockyl
05-23-2018, 07:46 PM
I've definitely considered an out of the states gf. my last longterm gf was a viet-australian girl. It comes with a big hassle for me right now because I'm not willing to ring up some wench whomstdve I've just met. Furthermore, she would need to be WELL BRED and from a VERY GOOD FAMILY with POTENT education to deserve to receive my seed. My guess is that women on those sites do not meet those standards. Most Latin/Colombian women of this caliber are attained through other means (killing their current lover).

Due to the fact that i am a bakagaijin who has ended up being pretty into japanese culture, i think a jap wife is a better choice as they could come from a middle class upbringing and crave my blonde sperm similar to how the Mudspawn of Latin America do, but in a poorer way. (what i'm trying to say is that being blonde and blue eyed immediately makes me very attractive to most non-whites in their home countries, and i'm certainly willing to exploit this at times, and that the Mudspawn women of Latin America lust for the blonde seed in a way that reeks of poverty, whereas middle class asians have more class about it)

Furthermore, I will need at least 3 more years of acquiring currency before I am ready to commit my seed to the spawning more White Devils. Secondarily, my command of the English language is at such a level that I no longer can abide by dumb foreigners with a weak grasp of English. The female inevitably feels that I am shaming her when I use my vocabulary and that I am condescending to her when explaining the vocabulary she does not know. It's just not a healthy match for me.

imho

MagpieRockyl
05-23-2018, 07:55 PM
what can i say

i'm a really interesting person.

Irulan
05-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Gratitude.

Irulan
05-23-2018, 08:20 PM
Verisimilitude.

Irulan
05-23-2018, 08:22 PM
Latitude.

Vheran
05-23-2018, 10:09 PM
Most gorgeous girls in a church I've ever met were LDS girls when I'd attend on the Sundays my roommate would give sermons on. He knew I wasn't religious but he was my best friend and we we're stationed away from home so I knew he could use the support.

Anyways, LDS girls receive my 10/10 vote.

Wonkie
05-23-2018, 10:29 PM
Anyways, LDS girls receive my 10/10 vote.

i think this is canon. mormon ladies are wife tier.

Vormotus
05-24-2018, 02:45 AM
cool websites

how much you making off selling citizenship to Colombians?

Though the potential for profit might indeed be great, I am sadly tied in other ventures, like exportation of basic goods and consumer products to Venezuela.

Here you can see my wonderful people fleeing ... err trying to pass into Colombia for "leisure" ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV-5O-nFpwI

So yeah, much more money smuggling Venezuelans into ... anywhere:cool:

Vormotus
05-24-2018, 02:52 AM
im a baptised morm, i was taken to temple and baptised by a crazy morm who was babysitting me, thats a true story.

isnt that like being shanghaied into "heaven" haha, fun story :p

Mead
05-24-2018, 10:38 AM
Though the potential for profit might indeed be great, I am sadly tied in other ventures, like exportation of basic goods and consumer products to Venezuela.

Here you can see my wonderful people fleeing ... err trying to pass into Colombia for "leisure" ;)

I live in soflo. I'm ballzdeep in virtually every hispanic culture there is. Colombian chicks are by far my favorite. Most want to get wifed up tho. No thank you to that for me.

MagpieRockyl
05-24-2018, 11:27 AM

dark times matey sorry for you jahweh bless

Patriam1066
05-24-2018, 04:13 PM
I live in soflo. I'm ballzdeep in virtually every hispanic culture there is. Colombian chicks are by far my favorite. Most want to get wifed up tho. No thank you to that for me.

There are some very attractive Colombians and Venezuelans. I personally don't like Hispanic culture because it has a baseline braindead to it that is shockingly similar to middle easterners.

I am deeply worried that my son will marry one of these bimbos. They cook, clean, and generally have Ass. I keep telling him holding out for the few and far between well raised whites will be much better in the long run though. I don't think he's going to listen. His latest conquest is a Venezuelan of German and Italian descent named Daniela whose cats are named Julio and Tortilla. So many red flags. Oh, he's 29 and she's 19. It's amazing to me how men are incapable of thinking with their brains as opposed to penis

Posted from my iPhone

Patriam1066
05-24-2018, 04:15 PM

Sorry bud. Maduro and Chavez are mulattoes. Should've stuck to Spanish leadership. I really am sorry though man. My country went to shit back in the day when Muslims took over. It's a shame when the lowest forms of life in a society mass together and topple their superiors to the detriment of all. I hope in America this fate can be avoided

MagpieRockyl
05-24-2018, 04:22 PM
There are some very attractive Colombians and Venezuelans. I personally don't like Hispanic culture because it has a baseline braindead to it that is shockingly similar to middle easterners.

I am deeply worried that my son will marry one of these bimbos. They cook, clean, and generally have Ass. I keep telling him holding out for the few and far between well raised whites will be much better in the long run though. I don't think he's going to listen. His latest conquest is a Venezuelan of German and Italian descent named Daniela whose cats are named Julio and Tortilla. So many red flags. Oh, he's 29 and she's 19. It's amazing to me how men are incapable of thinking with their brains as opposed to penis

Posted from my iPhone

it's hard dude because when you're a smart handsome lad (assuming from your posting style that he is) women with nice pussies like to grip your dick with it

we are a generation driven and derided by vanity. the ephemeral pleasure of sated lust in the form of a tight and fresh pussy has been placed upon a pedestal by movie stories. Then you feel hollow and you discard her and look for the next disposable mate. it took me 6 years of being a slut to realize that i much prefer a monogamous relationship with deep spiritual and emotional connections over another hookup. The Soul is the Liberty Bell and only deep, meaningful relationships have the fortitude to ring it.

It is a lot harder to find that though, these days. a lot of women shy from commitment. you wouldn't believe what it takes to become "boy friend and girl friend". Sex almost ALWAYS comes first.

Not all (handsome, smart) millennial males realize this and so we end up like the narrator at the end of Joyce's Araby.

"Gazing up into the darkness I saw myself as a creature driven and derided by vanity; and my eyes burned with anguish and anger."

Mblake1981
05-24-2018, 04:23 PM
Sorry bud. Maduro and Chavez are mulattoes. Should've stuck to Spanish leadership. I really am sorry though man. My country went to shit back in the day when Muslims took over. It's a shame when the lowest forms of life in a society mass together and topple their superiors to the detriment of all. I hope in America this fate can be avoided

We have Nascar.

Raavak
05-24-2018, 04:52 PM
There are some hotties at the church I go to. I sure as hell wouldn't take them though.

Patriam1066
05-24-2018, 05:11 PM
it's hard dude because when you're a smart handsome lad (assuming from your posting style that he is) women with nice pussies like to grip your dick with it

we are a generation driven and derided by vanity. the ephemeral pleasure of sated lust in the form of a tight and fresh pussy has been placed upon a pedestal by movie stories. Then you feel hollow and you discard her and look for the next disposable mate. it took me 6 years of being a slut to realize that i much prefer a monogamous relationship with deep spiritual and emotional connections over another hookup. The Soul is the Liberty Bell and only deep, meaningful relationships have the fortitude to ring it.

It is a lot harder to find that though, these days. a lot of women shy from commitment. you wouldn't believe what it takes to become "boy friend and girl friend". Sex almost ALWAYS comes first.

Not all (handsome, smart) millennial males realize this and so we end up like the narrator at the end of Joyce's Araby.

"Gazing up into the darkness I saw myself as a creature driven and derided by vanity; and my eyes burned with anguish and anger."

I honestly think the appeal of both Hispanics and aZn girls for white guys is that white chicks yalls age are extremely liberal. I'm not sure if that's universal or just the Houston area but jesus, my son is a democrat and certainly left of center and even he can't handle the nonsense. I've heard from tons of them how they'll never take a man's name, for instance. Who thinks about things like that? Certainly not Hispanic women. They'll take your name and your dick if you buy them a single cerveza. I see the appeal

Asians, while not being to my taste at all, just seem to not be as much trouble as other girls.

We have Nascar.

Good point. Like I said man while I hope the overturning of the order doesn't happen, it's been going forward for decades. We are in decline, which is why my grandson is read Roman historical record (in Latin) when he goes to sleep at night. I tried to get my son and daughter in law to name him Majorian but they wouldn't go for it (majorian and Aurelian are my favorite western Roman emperors and I can name all of them in order from memory and I keep a gladius in the trunk of my Audi to kill Gauls and Celts)

Vormotus
05-24-2018, 06:49 PM

Trust me, no one sorrier than me.

Check this out , one of the national sports in jails : https://youtu.be/8URAeD0LZVY :(

Or how people "eat out" : https://youtu.be/Ywvzf7Bt1b0 :(

So yeah, spot on.

Also do not have your high hopes up for the Spanish "leadership" ... The Podemos Political party is literally Chavism for Iberia and funded by Venezuelan Chavistas.

And do not hate on all hispanics, not all of us are "braindead", women are good wife material if you interested in traditional values such as family and children and extended social support, if you want empowered women then yeah, better look out elsewhere.

I mostly get mixed feelings when seeing the Peak of Venezuelan Anti-Communism as shown in this picture

https://i.imgur.com/pv4QCW0.jpg

A dying Venezuelan Army Soldier killed by Communist Guerrillas during an uprising in Venezuela helped by a local priest, this uprising crushed eventually.

And then seeing my country like this under a communist regime ...

-----------------------------https://youtu.be/8YiQi32ihig--------------------- :(

Vormotus
05-24-2018, 06:52 PM
There are some hotties at the church I go to. I sure as hell wouldn't take them though.

You usually need to be careful though , friend of mine met current wife on church and got a bit more than what he bargained for haha :D

Vormotus
05-24-2018, 07:01 PM

Posted from my iPhone

LOL!

Yeah, as a Venezuelan if I met a girl that has two cats named Julio and Tortilla I would be like WTF.

Funny that you mention whites, Venezuelan girls are white too you know if you into it for the gene pool.

This is one my wife follows , 100% venezuelan with a somewhat noticeable Maracaibo Accent (meaning shes deep into the local culture)

https://www.instagram.com/saschafitness/?hl=en (that gerber like baby is hers, full venezuelan)

Or this one if you like them a bit more local:

https://www.instagram.com/milynette/?hl=enhttps://www.instagram.com/milynette/?hl=en

Or this one, probably from where you are originally from: https://www.instagram.com/mariamhabach/?hl=en :D

Latinamerica is VAST , and lumping everyone into a sack is kinda lazy haha, lots of nice genes around of your choice, from the darkest black to the brightest of whites and a lot in between.;)

Vormotus
05-26-2018, 09:26 PM
Since this thread seems dead, I will begin posting Venezuelan Hotties sfw pictures:

Number one: Counter Revolutionary Anti Government Venezuelan Lady

https://i.imgur.com/n6m0ESw.jpg

Patriam1066
05-28-2018, 02:27 PM
LOL!

Yeah, as a Venezuelan if I met a girl that has two cats named Julio and Tortilla I would be like WTF.

Funny that you mention whites, Venezuelan girls are white too you know if you into it for the gene pool.

This is one my wife follows , 100% venezuelan with a somewhat noticeable Maracaibo Accent (meaning shes deep into the local culture)

https://www.instagram.com/saschafitness/?hl=en (that gerber like baby is hers, full venezuelan)

Or this one if you like them a bit more local:

https://www.instagram.com/milynette/?hl=enhttps://www.instagram.com/milynette/?hl=en

Or this one, probably from where you are originally from: https://www.instagram.com/mariamhabach/?hl=en :D

Latinamerica is VAST , and lumping everyone into a sack is kinda lazy haha, lots of nice genes around of your choice, from the darkest black to the brightest of whites and a lot in between.;)

Hey sorry bud, I'm sure y'all aren't all braindead. I think it's a pre-requisite of the American immigration system to take the most useless / permanent democratic welfare voters from every society, so it's probably just the Houston Latino braindead community that gives me the impression. All of those Venezuelans are welcome in America.

God bless

MagpieRockyl
05-28-2018, 03:05 PM
Since this thread seems dead, I will begin posting Venezuelan Hotties sfw pictures:

Number one: Counter Revolutionary Anti Government Venezuelan Lady

https://i.imgur.com/n6m0ESw.jpg

this makes me want flesh.

thread's not dead, I just didn't go to a new church yesterday. as for the pursuit of female flesh, i was flirting with a hot 20 year old barista some last week. smart girl with an interesting story. but she had a lot of tats. turns out she's also a stripper. she's a smart but foolish person and i am PASSING hard on that opportunity. thank the lodr yesterday i met a very charming tall asian woman at my kendo club

be advised, more church and mateposting will come.

Vormotus
05-29-2018, 09:16 PM
this makes me want tits

or at the bare minimum a large glass of milk

You like Venezuelan Female Counter Revolutionaries?

Here is one more:

https://i.imgur.com/YJrrNro.jpg

;)

MagpieRockyl
06-08-2018, 12:25 AM
WEWLADS

didn't go to church but i did just go on a date with a nice young student who turned out to also be a bipolar stripper.

strippers are people too.

I chose not to have sex with her

PHEW and god bless

(thank the lord)

i think i acted in accordance with the Bible thank you jesus christ amen

MagpieRockyl
06-08-2018, 12:28 AM
it's worth mentioning i also recquisitioned a date with a more wholesome female today who is a personal trainer at my gym.

still need some spiritual guidance, please send help to me OH LORD

Vormotus
06-08-2018, 04:28 AM
it's worth mentioning i also recquisitioned a date with a more wholesome female today who is a personal trainer at my gym.

still need some spiritual guidance, please send help to me OH LORD

You need to take them out to dance ...

Only then you will see their truth

https://i.imgur.com/Zfarpkj.gif

DinoTriz
06-08-2018, 10:03 AM

That chick is in the zone.

Reminds me of that scene from Beerfest (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv8ws05CC9E)

mickmoranis
06-08-2018, 12:11 PM

This look like 2 horses in human costumes trying to remain incognito.

MagpieRockyl
06-08-2018, 07:54 PM
probably going to the nice open air mercado for a drink or something @alice

altho weather may be shittY, so maybe something else. dancing could be fun.

she will have to impress me with her WIT in order to get the DICK

Vormotus
06-10-2018, 03:39 PM
Remember that you can always opt for a type of woman that will always comply, initial investment might be a bit steep but is guaranteed to always be there for you with minimal maintenance

https://i.imgur.com/s2H6kyA.jpg

MagpieRockyl
06-10-2018, 06:09 PM
well, i didn't go to church of jesus this weekend, but I did GO TO THE CHURCH OF INDUSTRY. just wrapped up a little extra time in the office in prep for a big sprint cycle.

Wonkie
06-21-2018, 10:56 AM
bump this could use an update

Irulan
06-21-2018, 11:06 AM
bump this could use an update

I wonder if sex bots (https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/645291/sex-robot-hell-god-sin-christian-theologians) are a rich $$ white guy with disposable income problem?

*NSFW* Where can I buy my Melania (https://realsexdollsreviews.com/2018/03/18/did-someone-make-a-melania-trump-sex-doll/) sex bot? *NSFW*

Actually, props to the high quality of the Melania doll and it's super legit spray tan tone.

DinoTriz
06-21-2018, 11:26 AM
https://i.imgur.com/s2H6kyA.jpg

Of course someone brought their sex doll to Walmart.

That doll also looks a little young...

Is there a law against fucking an....underage?...doll?

skarlorn
06-21-2018, 11:40 AM
next i'm going to a jew spot. i love the jews. maybe it will pan out as a spiritual community. meanwhiole, i am focusing on acquiring currency and going to the church of the blade

perhaps this saturday i'll go to a jew!

Irulan
06-21-2018, 11:52 AM
True.

Also the idea of doll rape is genuinely repulsive.

Jimjam
06-21-2018, 12:01 PM
Judaism is even better than mormonism, but you can only be born into it.

like, they will let you appear to convert (since 50 yrs ago), but the Jewish High Pharisees keep a separate set of books to document mischlings and converts for proper reassignment the day the Messiah arrives. this is in accordance with the Talmud, whcih states " The name of God is not profaned when it is not known by the Goi that the Jew has lied ". the finest Jewesses all know this so I dont think it's gonna be a great dating pool. however, U could ask about this at the service and maybe they will explain a good reason how I am mistaken.

Judaism is inherited maternally, so as long as you are happy to walk the walk and talk the talk it won't matter if daddy isn't a born and raised hebro, right?

skarlorn
06-21-2018, 12:25 PM
lol it's not about being a jew or a christ boy or anything like that. some ppl here r being simple ;)

Irulan
06-21-2018, 12:40 PM
What demographic is most prone too sinning? I wonder.

DinoTriz
06-21-2018, 01:48 PM
True.

Also the idea of doll rape is genuinely repulsive.

There's a small chance the doll can eject a small switch blade from its palm and stab you in the gut, where it then steals your phone and tries to call an Uber to escape.

They call it "The Realistic Victim Defense System™" (patent pending)

Currently getting poor reviews on Amazon though.

DinoTriz
06-21-2018, 01:52 PM
Correlates with IQ. Which has lowest but still meets ur subjective standard for sentience?

This thread is getting a little too woke.

skarlorn
06-21-2018, 02:05 PM
Last night I made a joke that I had a low IQ of 93. Someone responded that this was average.

Very sad to consider.

Patriam1066
06-21-2018, 08:38 PM
Average is 100 among Caucasians, 115 among Jews, Persians, and Armenians, 105 in East Asians, and 60 in Africans

Vormotus
06-21-2018, 09:42 PM
MRW As a Clinical Psychologist people bring IQ into the table :

https://i.imgur.com/vq2TzMO.gif

Irulan
06-21-2018, 09:47 PM
I started off talking about sin. Dunno if sin correlates to intelligence. I'll buy it. I find highly rational people tend to be more focused and driven achievers, not a lot of time for Avedia.

Vormotus
06-21-2018, 10:26 PM
Dunno if sin correlates to intelligence..

That is an interesting take on the issue, but I believe it could be further elaborated.

Personally I believe there must be a clear division between the Will to Act Out on a Pulsation and Self Control for example.

We all are either tormented or flooded with classical pulsations , that more or less, for the sake of the argument end up being "sins".

So if we take a concept of intelligence as a set of internal tools to solve problems in your environment the capacity to find proper forms to handle them becomes "intelligence", regardless of you acting out eventually or not.

Though I personally have to stop there, as I think I am digressing.

Personally I believe there are no sins, only things you are not allowed to be seen doing as it shows you are willing to take advantage of whatever ruleset your community spouses and break it for your gratification.

In an inherently nihilistic universe, sins are mental constructs with no inherent values, sames as virtues, and yet again I digress.

In a post modern society sins are even harder to define, same with intelligence, as whatever norms applies will slowly be eroded to be replaced by new forms of thought meant to dissolved the communal and fragment us further into shapeless and formless concepts.

And here I still digress too.

I believe the issue is one of expectations versus reality to be honest.

Intelligence as a hard measure of problem solving is to be honest an outdated concept, further muddied by the sofisms of post modern culture and thought, where people diluted whatever normativity existed with indigo children, emotional intelligence (arghh) and even old quakery disguised as revolutionary achievements like Happiness Universities and Diplomas.

The field is simply too convoluted to be seen critically, much less on the internet, where everyone maintains their own field of resonance and simply goes through it with the mindset to further reinforce it rather than add to it or reform it.

And again, I must excuse myself, for I still digress ...

If this Generation Killed God or any Theism left, I believe we killed Sin too and are shackled up with the next best thing: Neo-Legalism, with the Constitution as a Holy Book and Lawyers as the new Priesthood, and whatever shades of gray exists between states and local laws, which are your run of the mill holy texts and apocrypha.

So to make it short, in my humble opinion, instead of looking for correlations between sin and intelligence, look for something else;)

Just a note: these are my inane ramblings, not well thought out as I work on other things , so take them with a grain of salt haha

Much love to you from the Isthmus! :)

Wonkie
06-21-2018, 10:46 PM
god is believed to be dead and he must let the world think that he is dead until he can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within him

Vormotus
06-21-2018, 10:56 PM
god is believed to be dead and he must let the world think that he is dead until he can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within him

For some reason your post made me remember one of the most awesome euro tabletop rpgs ever made:

KULT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kult_(role-playing_game)

It is sooooo damn goood.

One of those RPGs with weird rulesets that made no sense but such awesome backstory of grimdarkness that it literally makes angels weep.

I highly reccomend it.

Disappearance of the Demiurge
One of the more central elements of the game is that the Demiurge has disappeared since just before the 20th century, and since then Astaroth, the Archons and the Death Angels have been struggling for power. Many entities have vanished since, and the Illusion has been weakened. The game leaves a lot to the imagination of interpretive game masters regarding reasons for the Demiurge's disappearance as well as the earlier mentioned divinity of mankind.

skarlorn
06-21-2018, 11:05 PM
Vormotus has absolutely dominated this page of the thread with all the style ild expect from a fellow M&B enthusiast

Patriam1066
06-21-2018, 11:21 PM
Yeah I’m gonna pick up that game

Irulan
06-22-2018, 12:01 AM
I feel you to some degree Vormotus in regards to your comment on legalism. It's honestly not that new I think.

I think sin is something that "hurts" us. In a spiritual sense. I've thought a fair bit about it, considering myself as a sinful abomination in God's eyes.

However there's a lot of room for translation and interpretation of sin, and God, and God's plan. It's not a binary construct. Sin is analog. Analogue. It's meant to be that way. When we are sinning we are doing harm in the eyes of God. We are beloved of him, so obviously what harms us, or his creation that we are a part of is sin. Sometimes that's not so obvious. So we need a story, or history, or experience, given us by God to help figure out what is harmful.

Now, less intelligent people tend to innately seem to lack an ability to better ones self. The get rejected so they drink. Or spend all their money. Or lust after what their friend has that they don't. These people don't want to serve God or his creation. They are unaware of it. They don't know how to use their experience in creating virtue. A better world. Or at least trying to live better lives in the sense that they are respectful and grateful for life. The very ability to feel gratitude and receive grace IMO from God is in a way a blessing. We can't achieve this through sin. We must do what we are here to do. Otherwise we are going against God and sinning. In doing so, even if we are still conscious we experience a kind of death. We lack the grace to appreciate God's creation and a bright heavenly future extending beyond us.

Virtue on the other hand is the opposite of sin. It is the perfection of life. Care for that life, and that which that life is a part of and belongs to. That's why it's virtuous to help the elderly by cooking meals for them. Or to see that your buddy makes it home to his kids if there's a particularly dangerous mission to volunteer for.

Now intelligent people see this big picture thinking innately and regardless of the rules, or what it says in some silly translation of a translated book, and they do what is right because they see all this. They are successful at this. Intelligence is useless without care, but it's impossible to care without seeing the value in it.

Some people are just basic and all about instant gratification. They lack the enlightenment. They are unsuccessful and more like stones. They are the environment. In a way this is sinful because God tells us to be alive. The God force whatever you want to call it. That we should care and expend effort outside of our basic instinct to fuck and eat and kill. That doesn't really separate these people and make them Godless. They're still here, and it's the job of the virtuous to help raise these people up out of sin.

Anyway. There's my take on it. Sinners aren't anything special. What's special is virtue and those angels blessed with God's enlightenment. They move us to step out of sin and into God's universe. One he graciously shares with us through the gift of free will. The choice to follow our basic impulses and sin. Or the choice to seek something bigger than ourselves and our own personal gratification. Once we take the first step it becomes clear the gifted are very often virtuous in that they help to elevate all of us along with them.

Vormotus
06-23-2018, 10:23 PM
Some people are just basic and all about instant gratification. They lack the enlightenment. They are unsuccessful and more like stones. They are the environment.

https://i.imgur.com/4tfu0S1.gif

Yes, I totally love this ...

You are welcome to our group if you ever travel abroad. Magnificent visualization!

Back on topic, yes, I understand where you are coming from.

But , and there is always one, I am now stuck on the why you believe yourself to be an abomination, a sinful one at that in the eyes of the Divine?

What leads you, after explaining your concept of sin so uniquely , to lather yourself in it by describing your very existence like that?

I feel I cannot progress further in this point if I failed to understand your self-description ... :(

skarlorn
06-23-2018, 10:30 PM
Ty for quoting that I did not read the post but Irulan wrote a beautiful sentence

Feeling blessed to have u among us brother Vormotus

Irulan
06-24-2018, 12:55 AM
https://i.imgur.com/4tfu0S1.gif

Yes, I totally love this ...

You are welcome to our group if you ever travel abroad. Magnificent visualization!

Back on topic, yes, I understand where you are coming from.

But , and there is always one, I am now stuck on the why you believe yourself to be an abomination, a sinful one at that in the eyes of the Divine?

What leads you, after explaining your concept of sin so uniquely , to lather yourself in it by describing your very existence like that?

I feel I cannot progress further in this point if I failed to understand your self-description ... :(

Ty for quoting that I did not read the post but Irulan wrote a beautiful sentence

Feeling blessed to have u among us brother Vormotus

Thanks, both of you :)

Vormotus, It's a hypothetical. I suppose I haven't really sat down and made a concrete rationalization about it. I suppose deep down inside I may actually feel like I'm impure or satanic or aberrant some. Is that simply because I've heard it so much echoed outside though?

I still make a distinction from my self and higher self and the self that is the "everything". I haven't chosen to focus all my attention to the whole self at the expense of my classical self. I've kinda explored all these concepts, but I'm unwilling to really hold on to one over the other. As a mortal being with a sense of individuality, I take that into account. Because here I am. I have this one life to live, at least from this perspective. Sorry for the morbid thoughts.

Part of it has to do with analyzing my own free will. Whatever is embodied here, physically in me, what I've learned and think, we all take in our environments. So how much of "me" is really me, and how much is all that pagan or satanic symbolism that is so pervasive throughout our society, in advertising, in designs, DC is amazing. It's full of external stuff architecurally, and in layout that people absorb, but don't realize.

It ties into the nature vs nurture argument. Which are we? We are a bit of the divine, the pure, abomination, our environment, a mixture of everything. It's how we are connected. It's an abtract way of looking at the world or self I think.

No one is simply just a product of their environment. No one is entirely trapped by their nature. It's basic to settle on one or the other and just surrender our entire perspective and consciousness to a singular ideal.

Even God is presented in a complex way. I think the idea is to follow this example, and I think even Jesus is an embodiment of this.

Vormotus
06-24-2018, 02:32 PM
No one is simply just a product of their environment. No one is entirely trapped by their nature. It's basic to settle on one or the other and just surrender our entire perspective and consciousness to a singular ideal.

Then pursue YOUR ideal regardless of the outcome?

You practically answer all of your questions flawlessly, which leads me to think you need someone to simply validate them as a step to move forward.

Personally I do not even think you need validation at all, you just need someone to talk to ;)

Have you tried recently going into therapy? Or if you did was your interaction poor?

You mention being or living near DC, a quick google search led me to see there are some Lacanianism representatives there.

It might be frustrating at first, but I believe you could get a lot out the Lacan approach for Psychotherapy, my two cents worth to you :)

Irulan
06-24-2018, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I think you maybe misunderstood what I am trying to say.

There's not a singular ideology that is a catch all solution or step forward for us collectively or as individuals. If we only ever pick up hammers, we become hammerdins, everything is a nail. I'm reluctant to advocate a singularity.

I understand what Lacanism is. It's interesting. And I may look into it.

Stuff is tools. Different tools achieve different results. I'm not sure what tools to use, so your suggestion is helpful.

Sorry if my English is really weird. Native speakers hate my guts lol. I'm grateful to have people to talk to. Or at. Lol. Thanks ;)