PDA

View Full Version : Top o' the mornin' to ye!!

Hasbinbad
03-17-2011, 04:57 PM
Wear green, bitches.

May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

http://dbagjournal.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/leprechaun-ass.jpg

Rogean
03-17-2011, 05:32 PM
I'll be busy working on last minute changes for Kunark, so you and your St Patricks day can go to hell sir

nalkin
03-17-2011, 05:33 PM
Lol y does he have a triangle at the top of his butt?

Pokeman
03-17-2011, 05:36 PM
I'll be busy working on last minute changes for Kunark, so you and your St Patricks day can go to hell sir

I will come back for the bar staggering drunk and help ye test Kunark :cool:

Hasbinbad
03-17-2011, 05:51 PM
Lol y does he have a triangle at the top of his butt?
That's the stub where his tail used to be.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-17-2011, 06:50 PM
Fuck the Irish

Hobby
03-17-2011, 06:55 PM
Abacab...

no.

Hoggen
03-17-2011, 06:58 PM
Looking forward to the wife celebrating by driving the snake from my pants.

Hasbinbad
03-17-2011, 06:58 PM
Fuck the Irish
Fuck the (whatever you are)!

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-17-2011, 07:58 PM
http://www.topnews.in/files/flag-of-scotland.jpg

Let's do it big!

xshayla701
03-18-2011, 02:39 AM
http://www.topnews.in/files/flag-of-scotland.jpg

Let's do it big!

I THOUGHT YOU WERE NATIVE AMERICAN

Humerox
03-18-2011, 03:38 AM
i drank till i turned green...

that count?

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-18-2011, 06:06 AM
I THOUGHT YOU WERE NATIVE AMERICAN

It's a blow to the Irish...

People with red-hair think they're Irish, but red-hair is more common in Scots

People think the Irish are big drinkers, but Scotland has a much higher alcoholism rate

So it's rather funny seeing people with red hair screaming about being Irish and holding their liquor when drinking excessively is purely fuckin' Scottish and the only thing Ireland can hold is their independence...

Oh wait

Hasbinbad
03-18-2011, 09:52 AM
SCOTLAND!!!

Where MEN are MEN, and SHEEP are SCARED!!

Hasbinbad
03-18-2011, 09:52 AM
SCOTLAND!!!

Where MEN are MEN, and the WOMEN are TOO!!

Hasbinbad
03-18-2011, 09:54 AM
What do you call four sheep tied to a lamp post in Edinburgh?

A Scottish leisure centre.

Hasbinbad
03-18-2011, 09:55 AM
I heard that the Scots invented a new use for sheep..

..wool.

Hasbinbad
03-18-2011, 09:55 AM
What's a Scot with more than one sheep?

A bigamist.

Hasbinbad
03-18-2011, 09:56 AM
What do you call a Scot with 500 girlfriends?

A shepherd.

Hasbinbad
03-18-2011, 09:57 AM
Why are Scottish Border Collies so quick on their feet?

..they've seen what happens to slow sheep.

Hasbinbad
03-18-2011, 09:57 AM
Why don't Scots count sheep to fall asleep?

..because they want to fall asleep, not have a wet dream..

Messianic
03-18-2011, 10:01 AM
I've never heard the Scottish sheep bestiality thing...ever.

Hasbinbad
03-18-2011, 10:04 AM
I've never heard the Scottish sheep bestiality thing...ever.
They keep it pretty close over there, but any celt will tell you that the Scots are DEFINITELY the sheepfuckers of the barbarian world.

Spud
03-18-2011, 10:59 AM
It's a blow to the Irish...

People with red-hair think they're Irish, but red-hair is more common in Scots

People think the Irish are big drinkers, but Scotland has a much higher alcoholism rate

So it's rather funny seeing people with red hair screaming about being Irish and holding their liquor when drinking excessively is purely fuckin' Scottish and the only thing Ireland can hold is their independence...

Oh wait

Someone sounds jeallllloooouuuuusssssss.

I believe there is a sovereign state called the republic of ireland which isn't part of any stinkin united kingdom

Lamierus
03-18-2011, 11:14 AM

This is only true because the Scotts can't hold their alcohol as well as the Irish and end up with more problems due to the drinking they do! :D

If they could hold the alcohol better, then they wouldn't have such a high "reported" rate of alcoholism! ;)

Messianic
03-18-2011, 11:32 AM
Someone sounds jeallllloooouuuuusssssss.

I believe there is a sovereign state called the republic of ireland which isn't part of any stinkin united kingdom

It's probably not really sovereign as long as it binds itself to the EU

leezard
03-19-2011, 01:04 PM
Fella livin in NYC went to Scotland one year, to the town where his mother and father had grown up before emigrating to America.

As he drove into town, he crossed a beautiful bridge, complete with handcarved rails.
Just a bit more into town was a magnificent church, obviously built recently, but in the traditional sense, much friezes, carvings, etc.

Seeing a pub, he decided to have a drink. The man next to him was quite morose, downing 2 fingers of scotch every 2 minutes. So he asked, hey everything ok?

The man replies "I made the bar here, when I was 16. First big project I ever did. It was beautiful. But do they call me Angus, the bar builder?"

"No."

"I build the church, down the street. Single handedly. Took 10 years. But do they call me Angus, the church builder?"

"No."

"That bridge into town, I made. And do they call me Angus, the bridge builder??!!"

At this point the drunk man was frothing.

"No, but you fuck ONE goat!!!!!"

Hasbinbad
03-20-2011, 04:57 AM
Fella livin in NYC went to Scotland one year, to the town where his mother and father had grown up before emigrating to America.

As he drove into town, he crossed a beautiful bridge, complete with handcarved rails.
Just a bit more into town was a magnificent church, obviously built recently, but in the traditional sense, much friezes, carvings, etc.

Seeing a pub, he decided to have a drink. The man next to him was quite morose, downing 2 fingers of scotch every 2 minutes. So he asked, hey everything ok?

The man replies "I made the bar here, when I was 16. First big project I ever did. It was beautiful. But do they call me Angus, the bar builder?"

"No."

"I build the church, down the street. Single handedly. Took 10 years. But do they call me Angus, the church builder?"

"No."

"That bridge into town, I made. And do they call me Angus, the bridge builder??!!"

At this point the drunk man was frothing.

"No, but you fuck ONE goat!!!!!"
rofl rofl rofl rofl