PDA

View Full Version : Y'all convinced me to "Try Red!"

HalflingWarrior
05-01-2018, 06:02 AM
I tried it, and all I can say is fuck off and go eat some shit!!!!

Phaezed-Reality
05-01-2018, 06:05 AM
This place is a shit hole, sorry :(

Beastagoog
05-01-2018, 07:38 AM
Rofl.

You missed the boat by atleast 2-3 years.

Swish2
05-01-2018, 08:35 AM

Why lie on the internet?

Tassador
05-01-2018, 08:40 AM
This place is a shit hole, sorry :(

In case people are unaware phaezed is agatha forum account. He will be promoting the server soon when he is zekked out and back to the game. Really one sick individual got us all beat.

Phaezed-Reality
05-01-2018, 09:11 AM
never played a zek server, never will. Not without a recent MQ compile.

Tassador
05-01-2018, 09:29 AM
Good luck man I hope your find happiness in eq.

HalflingWarrior
05-01-2018, 09:34 AM
In case people are unaware phaezed is agatha forum account. He will be promoting the server soon when he is zekked out and back to the game. Really one sick individual got us all beat.

Sounds like a real degenerate piece of filth (like everyone I encountered during my tenure @ Red)

bestovv
05-01-2018, 01:06 PM

said like a true red pal

kotton05
05-01-2018, 01:45 PM
said like a true red pal

A red paladin?

HalflingWarrior
05-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Did an experiment on Red as well. Kept my rogue logged on in Unrest, anonymous. Never saw anyone else for hours and hours on end.

Had my 3 friends login and every single time, within 10 minutes, one or more super-twinks logged in to PK. Several of these individuals were in the level 15-30 range, deleveled with full BIS NTOV gear.

Nice server ya got 'ere!!!!!

RedAngel
05-01-2018, 04:10 PM
I decided to try red a few months ago after playing for several years on blue. I've gotten my char up to about level 30, mostly soloing in a low-traffic dungeon. I almost never see anyone else there. When I do, they usually either buff me or leave me alone. I've been killed by another player twice in 30 levels, I can live with that. The first incident was totally cool, I was sitting and medding, the guy hailed me and waited until I stood up before he attacked and his friend stayed out of it to let us 1v1 it. Second time, not so much. Two of them double-teamed me while I was in the middle of a fight with a charm pet that has just broken on me, and I ended up losing XP. Pretty sleazy, but again that's been my only bad experience to date, I can live with it. I'm fairly certain I didn't make it to level 30 on blue without a bad experience or two.

Shrubwise
05-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Witnessed a level 11-ish Wood Elf ranger fully twinkled complete with an AoN hunt down a poor newbie-robed high elf in Crushbone yesterday.

Said high elf plugged and waited until the ranger logged. The rest of us giggled as we were all out of Twinkie ranger’s PvP range.

The high elf will probably level a couple of times, get out of the ranger’s PvP range, and be on his way. And so it goes.

Griefing happens. Only the strong survive. This server is not for the faint of heart!

nooblord900
05-01-2018, 05:15 PM
Did an experiment on Red as well. Kept my rogue logged on in Unrest, anonymous. Never saw anyone else for hours and hours on end.

Had my 3 friends login and every single time, within 10 minutes, one or more super-twinks logged in to PK. Several of these individuals were in the level 15-30 range, deleveled with full BIS NTOV gear.

i sense a liar

SamwiseRed
05-01-2018, 05:15 PM

they didnt even dox u? dang red has really settled down. pg era has arrived.

Kich867
05-01-2018, 05:25 PM

I mean your first mistake was going _anywhere_ near popular leveling zones. The EXP bonus on this server is nuts, go literally anywhere, dungeons don't matter and the PVP just interrupts the XP. Get geared, then go there.

70% of the zones have a population of 0 and no one will ever go there, pick one. Or be like me: suck at PVP, play a Druid, go wherever the fuck you want, and bounce when dubious people enter the zone. Game's easy.

aaezil
05-01-2018, 05:38 PM
"Several of these individuals were in the level 15-30 range, deleveled with full BIS NTOV gear"

The exact reason nobody plays there.

RIP crappy server