View Full Version : Latest: Pantheon gameplay

Swish2
04-29-2018, 11:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwEiwRLQzTU

Game is really coming together, take my money <3

Listen for the noise of buffing/healing....eheheh

Jauna
04-30-2018, 12:46 AM
AFter clicking through maybe 10 minutes of that boring looking uninspired combat and muting the commentary I can honestly say that Pantheon is no longer looking appealing. The time to strike was years ago but p99 already hit that.

However I seen a link from that page to Bless Online and think I found something new to play at a later date

Swish2
04-30-2018, 04:40 AM
AFter clicking through maybe 10 minutes of that boring looking uninspired combat and muting the commentary I can honestly say that Pantheon is no longer looking appealing. The time to strike was years ago but p99 already hit that.

However I seen a link from that page to Bless Online and think I found something new to play at a later date

Most fence sitters will likely give it a try when everyone else is. There's nothing "difficult" about any MMORPG on the market at the moment, I miss that difficulty...and Professor McQuaid has done a great job in integrating some subtle features that will make EQ players feel at home.

Kaight
04-30-2018, 08:17 AM
Looks rad!

Saludeen
04-30-2018, 08:27 AM
If they combined Bless online combat (even WoW combat) with EQ replica mechanics (no name plates, floating combat numbers, target arrows, or dungeon finder stones outside every dungeon /cringe, and include corpse runs etc) then they'd have a legendary new MMO. But of course, they just just don't get it or Brad doesn't have enough influence, despite trying to redundantly explain these concepts and how they affect the game. They claim they want to "build a world" for adventuring (like Everquest) except its plagued with modern MMO elements that make it feel generic and crappy. Its a mental disease that just can't be cured it seems. And i'd save the genre myself but the road to building an MMO is far too long without having an established team and funding. At least Pantheon will be "ok" for a fresh PVP experience for the time being, but it wont have that EQ feel. Or maybe there's still a glimmer of hope that they'll listen if I persist in trying to open their eyes with practical suggestions.

Mblake81
04-30-2018, 08:53 AM
Looks gay will not play. Settle for a community graphics mod with some custom content for p99.

The MMO industry is lack luster.

Wonkie
04-30-2018, 09:56 AM
this will turn out like wildstar, a cadre of diehards insisting others are wrong for not liking an obviously bad game.

see you at 60 friens!

Irulan
04-30-2018, 10:04 AM
So say we all.

Mead
04-30-2018, 10:55 AM
too gay, we fall

too gay for you is saying something

Mead
04-30-2018, 10:57 AM
looks like a vanguard replica with better graphics

chadtwoke
04-30-2018, 06:16 PM
my obligatory contribution to a new pantheon thread.

https://i.imgur.com/0YgxiAA.jpg