PDA

View Full Version : Hahahaha.

Beastagoog
04-28-2018, 08:31 PM
in 2008, as the U.S. national debt exceeded $10 trillion for the first time, it was reported that the value of the debt may have exceeded the number of digits in the clock. The lit dollar-sign in the clock's leftmost digit position was later changed to the "1" digit to represent the ten-trillionth place

Beastagoog
04-28-2018, 08:34 PM
Btw that 1 has changed to a 2 now.

And will be a 3 around 2023-2025

newpal420
04-29-2018, 07:39 AM
Yet they still dominate any other country in all ways

rockntroll
04-29-2018, 07:43 AM
money is an illusion, debt is an illusion, everything is power, people on top know that and EEUU is clearly the country of this people, with its tentacles over canada, europe and lots of other countrys, study a bit come on, conspiracys are such a thing. very much real, the world works in misterious ways

LostCause
04-29-2018, 11:39 AM
God bless Land stealing.

Beastagoog
04-29-2018, 06:41 PM
Yet they still dominate any other country in all ways

actually.......

they only dominate in 3 categories.

debt (by miles and miles )

military (China will pass them in the next 10-15 years )

gun ownership rates (because you guys like killing each other, because its fun?)

thanks for your comment tho, I am sure it was backed by a well informed individual.

LostCause
04-29-2018, 07:44 PM
how many blacks live in australia

just curious

https://i.imgur.com/yDplN43.png 7

Tassador
05-03-2018, 01:48 PM
https://www.rooballs.com

Finally something good from Australia.

Beastagoog
05-03-2018, 07:54 PM
https://www.rooballs.com

Finally something good from Australia.

rofl that's good. I laughed

*sips 4.50$ barista made coffee*

compulsion
05-03-2018, 09:38 PM
USA also dominates other industrialized countries in:

Obesity
Incarceration
Teen pregnancy
Cost of health care
Cost of higher education

On the upside, there is still plenty of opportunity in the IPO space for connected kids whose business plans will only lose $200 million yearly or people settling lawsuits when they get shot or beaten by 1 year of community college educated law enforcement.

Phaezed-Reality
05-03-2018, 10:03 PM
congrats aus on finally getting a space agency ! woot. welcome to 1950s! only 70 years behind the US. makes sense tho since it used to be a prison colony.

Beastagoog
05-03-2018, 10:12 PM
USA also dominates other industrialized countries in:

Obesity
Incarceration
Teen pregnancy
Cost of health care
Cost of higher education

On the upside, there is still plenty of opportunity in the IPO space for connected kids whose business plans will only lose $200 million yearly or people settling lawsuits when they get shot or beaten by 1 year of community college educated law enforcement.

this guy gets it.

America was the place to be in the 1910's- 90's since the early 00's its been all down hill and will be all down hill to the 2030's-2040s till eventually they drop down the pecking order.

Most other 1st would countries are better places to live, well, maybe not France or Spain atm.

Already Australia is pushing most of its trade with China because it's better for business. We've got so much resources and area to produce resources ( farming ) that China is licking its lips as we provide boatloads of the raw resources they need to develop.

The world has seen this script over and over, think all large empires, they rot from the belly out. Roman's, Greeks, British, Dutch, French, Spainish etc.

USA's time is up, they had a good century, achieved quite alot of advancements for the world but they are and will get passed by many countries over the next 20-30 years, eventually even Australia will pass the USA.

Overall we are in the presence of a paradox. What in ordinary times used to be Australia’s vulnerabilities may instead prove its strategic strength in the context of a trade tug-of-war between the US and China.

As long as the trade war does not escalate to a full-blown military conflict, on the face of it Australia can still afford to sit on the commercial fence. With this pragmatic economic approach, cynics may well define Australia as a vulture country.

But to be realistic, the US-China trade war gives Australia the unprecedented chance to expand its economic footprint in the geopolitical agendas of both global superpowers. At such uncertain times, even more than pure economic profit, this strategic improvement will be the sweetest fruit for the lucky country.

Beastagoog
05-03-2018, 10:17 PM
congrats aus on finally getting a space agency ! woot. welcome to 1950s! only 70 years behind the US. makes sense tho since it used to be a prison colony.

We're a country of 23 million, show me another country of 23 million that is a top 15 world economy and has a space agency coming.

We're competing with nations that have 100's of millions of citizen, and in some cases 1+ billion of citizen, and we far out rank most of them in most areas of growth.

But it this way, Australia is far richer than America was when they had 23 million citizens, in the next 25 years this country is going to EXPLODE as the economy booms.

Beastagoog
05-03-2018, 11:14 PM
Retard post.

We're building New York City 2.0 right now and our hegemony over you is 100% guaranteed unless it's disrupted by robot ch!nks or some kind of unforseeable memetic dragon that collapses our institutions in a revolution (doubt it). Your nation has been cucked into the ground.

Our system requires lots of little trash humans to consume. We leave our borders open so we can enjoy the indentured servitude of brown peasants trying to buy citizenship in our great land for their children with their sub-minimum wage labor. Of course there is horror in the United States and in most states you can sink just as low as you deserve instead of hitting much of a safety net. It is very easy to avoid falling into that position and ignorant to paint that as the shape of America. America has Australia's neck under its boot while it says thank you for a reason.

For a keen example take a look at the state of non-American anglosphere newsmedia. Your culture is trash. Your brains are rotten.

Terrible post lol. Full of typical American rhetoric.

In the time i posted this yout nation when a million dollars in debt.

Beastagoog
05-03-2018, 11:14 PM
Went*

Beastagoog
05-03-2018, 11:17 PM
Opps there's another million debt.

Things look sup.

Opps no...there's another million debt.

Saludeen
05-04-2018, 01:50 AM
*sips water*

I doin it rigte

?

Darkone
05-04-2018, 04:41 AM

meanwhile in phil's dab corner

https://i.imgur.com/IgIPz8T.gif

thanks for being a contributing member of society.

-- us citizen

Tassador
05-04-2018, 06:41 AM
*sips water*

Love that Palestine wants to get Israel but they never will.

I doin it rigte

?

Tassador
05-04-2018, 06:43 AM
Let’s keep arguing with an Aussie who plays a American game with 400 latency. Nothing from Australia would have me sitting playing with no one lagging.

Love Israel right now. What a powerful and beautiful nation.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
05-04-2018, 01:46 PM
America gonna drag Canada with it

Sad but true

Beastagoog
05-04-2018, 09:18 PM
Let’s keep arguing with an Aussie who plays a American game with 400 latency. Nothing from Australia would have me sitting playing with no one lagging.

Love Israel right now. What a powerful and beautiful nation.

Lol cant argue w/ this.

Saludeen
05-05-2018, 08:23 AM
Thank God that satanists like assador will drink boiling water in hell like they deserve.

Saludeen
05-05-2018, 08:32 AM
Also the Israeli administration is murdering kids from multiple religions in other countries as we speak. And the only reason their oppressive military has any power is because Obama gave them 38 billion dollars of American tax money. So its no wonder why an evil piece of garbage like assador would support them. I'm glad that the wicked will get what they deserve in due time, God willing.

tsuchang
05-05-2018, 04:45 PM
I shouldn't comment here.

Tassador
05-05-2018, 10:32 PM
Lol someone mad maybe you make bomb and blow self up? Towelhead

chadtwoke
05-06-2018, 11:15 AM
meanwhile in phil's dab corner

https://i.imgur.com/IgIPz8T.gif

thanks for being a contributing member of society.

-- us citizen

is that Richard Karn?

Saludeen
05-06-2018, 01:19 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of God, the All-Mighty, the Merciful

4:29 O you who believe, do not consume your money between you unjustly, unless it is through a trade which is mutually agreed by you. And do not kill yourselves; God is Merciful towards you.

4:30 And whoever does so out of animosity and transgression, We will cast him to a Fire; and this for God is very easy.

6:39 And those who deny Our revelations, they are deaf and dumb, in darkness. Whoever God wishes He misguides, and whoever He wishes He puts him on a straight path.

Tassador
05-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Yeah you know you’re a raving lunatic when you base your life around fairy tales and books. Fairy tales and books don’t pay bills, don’t win wars, don’t do anything but control your brain. Fucking duck think for yourself.

Saludeen
05-06-2018, 02:36 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

16:24 If they are told: "What has your Lord sent down?" They say, "Fairytales of the past."

16:25 They will carry their burdens in full on the Day of Resurrection, and also from the burdens of those whom they misguided without knowledge. Evil indeed is what they bear.

16:26 Those before them had schemed, so God came to their buildings from the foundation, thus the roof fell on top of them; and the retribution came to them from where they did not know.

16:27 Then, on the Day of Resurrection He will humiliate them, and say: "Where are My partners regarding whom you used to dispute?" Those who have received the knowledge said: "The humiliation today and the misery are upon the rejecters."

16:28 Those whom their lives are terminated by the angels, while they had wronged themselves: "Amnesty, we have not done any evil!" "Alas, God is aware of what you have done."

16:29 "So enter the gates of Hell, in it you shall reside; such is the abode of the arrogant."

16:30 And it was said to those who were righteous: "What has your Lord sent down?" They said: "All goodness." For those who have done good in this world there is good; and the Hereafter is goodness. Excellent indeed is the home of the righteous.

16:31 Gardens of delight; which they will enter, with rivers flowing beneath them, in it they will have what they wish. It is such that God rewards the righteous.

16:11 He brings forth with it the vegetation and the olives and the palm trees and the grapes, and of all the fruits; in that are signs for a people who think.

2:269 He grants wisdom to whom He chooses, and whoever is granted wisdom has been given much good. Only those who possess intelligence will remember.

Tassador
05-06-2018, 03:03 PM
Crazy person

Shrubwise
05-06-2018, 04:41 PM
TIL California's economy alone is larger than Australia's. (https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/05/04/us/ap-us-california-economy.html)

Beastagoog
05-07-2018, 06:35 AM
TIL California's economy alone is larger than Australia's. (https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/05/04/us/ap-us-california-economy.html)

California's population: 39.54 Million
Australia's population: 23.4 Million

Apple: The company represents about 4 percent of the $21.7 trillion that makes up the entire S&P 500 .SPX index

Ireland Banks say thanks for the apple taxes not paid to the US shipped to Ireland and RnD funds.

Now that we've got that into context -- you've got a terrible education and ability to comprehand information.

Beastagoog
05-07-2018, 06:41 AM
"They've done it by basically licensing their intellectual property, which is what drives the various devices — the iPhone, the iPad and so on — to a company that is incorporated in Ireland but is considered a resident of Bermuda for tax purposes. And Bermuda doesn't have an income tax, so their money accumulates there and doesn't get taxed."

LOL

Shrubwise
05-07-2018, 08:57 AM
TIL California's economy and population far exceeds that of Australia.

mtb tripper the 2nd
05-07-2018, 10:45 AM
TIL California's economy and population far exceeds that of Australia.

yo shrub I saw qotsa live, they fuckin rocked. played a lot of old stuff

derpcake2
05-07-2018, 11:56 AM
Yeah you know you’re a raving lunatic when you base your life around fairy tales and books. Fairy tales and books don’t pay bills, don’t win wars, don’t do anything but control your brain. Fucking duck think for yourself.

disney disagrees

Shrubwise
05-07-2018, 02:59 PM
yo shrub I saw qotsa live, they fuckin rocked. played a lot of old stuff

Hope ya didn’t get a face kick from Mr. Homme

Beastagoog
05-07-2018, 08:36 PM
On a side note. I didn't know California had such a large portion of the USA's gdp. Those Califonian hipsters and pooftas really making the USA economy strong

We all learned something here.

Beastagoog
05-07-2018, 09:03 PM
Its crazy... even tho usa has some highly productive states, texas, cali, NY etc. that carry the rest of the nation as a whole usa is still rather poor over all.

The economy of Australia is highly developed and one of the largest mixed market economies in the world, with a GDP of AUD$1.69 trillion as of 2017.[26] Australia is the second wealthiest nation in terms of wealth per adult, after Switzerland

Australia took the record for the longest run of uninterrupted GDP growth in the developed world with the March 2017 financial quarter, the 103rd quarter and marked 26 years since the country had a technical recession (two consecutive quarters of negative growth).

Y'all need Texas to invade Vermont and scrub them off the map or something.

Shrubwise
05-07-2018, 09:20 PM
I'm on smoko so leave me alone (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=69&v=j58V2vC9EPc)

HippoNipple
05-08-2018, 09:26 AM
Its crazy... even tho usa has some highly productive states, texas, cali, NY etc. that carry the rest of the nation as a whole usa is still rather poor over all.

Y'all need Texas to invade Vermont and scrub them off the map or something.

You are over there converting your garage into a rental space so you can make your mortgage payments. Your house is a step away from a homeless shelter. Don't worry about what the biggest superpower this world has ever seen is up to. We don't need input from the peanut gallery.

BallzDeep
05-08-2018, 08:02 PM
There is no such thing as state vs national debt. Someone never learned economics. No wonder you have to rent out a room.

If the population of California is 39mil+ and we allow citizenship and Australia is 24mil+ does that mean 15 million more people from all other the world would rather live in liberal shithole California than Australia? I wonder why?

We are the nation of music, movies, creativity and technology. You are the nation of vance joy and smoko.

Tassador
05-08-2018, 08:16 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

16:24 If they are told: "What has your Lord sent down?" They say, "Fairytales of the past."

16:25 They will carry their burdens in full on the Day of Resurrection, and also from the burdens of those whom they misguided without knowledge. Evil indeed is what they bear.

16:26 Those before them had schemed, so God came to their buildings from the foundation, thus the roof fell on top of them; and the retribution came to them from where they did not know.

16:27 Then, on the Day of Resurrection He will humiliate them, and say: "Where are My partners regarding whom you used to dispute?" Those who have received the knowledge said: "The humiliation today and the misery are upon the rejecters."

16:28 Those whom their lives are terminated by the angels, while they had wronged themselves: "Amnesty, we have not done any evil!" "Alas, God is aware of what you have done."

16:29 "So enter the gates of Hell, in it you shall reside; such is the abode of the arrogant."

16:30 And it was said to those who were righteous: "What has your Lord sent down?" They said: "All goodness." For those who have done good in this world there is good; and the Hereafter is goodness. Excellent indeed is the home of the righteous.

16:31 Gardens of delight; which they will enter, with rivers flowing beneath them, in it they will have what they wish. It is such that God rewards the righteous.

16:11 He brings forth with it the vegetation and the olives and the palm trees and the grapes, and of all the fruits; in that are signs for a people who think.

2:269 He grants wisdom to whom He chooses, and whoever is granted wisdom has been given much good. Only those who possess intelligence will remember.

And god'eth said'ath to the wear thy towel on head. God'eth also said'ath to not allow women to be equal and treat them less than farm animal. God'eth said'ath that if your enemies attack, make bomb strap on child and blew him up.

fucking crazy person. Israel so powerful right now.

Sorry that in 2018 a person not going to believe in countries that treat half the population less than farm animals. I would say get civilized but you all read that crazy book a bunch of crazies...

Beastagoog
05-08-2018, 09:07 PM
There is no such thing as state vs national debt. Someone never learned economics. No wonder you have to rent out a room.

If the population of California is 39mil+ and we allow citizenship and Australia is 24mil+ does that mean 15 million more people from all other the world would rather live in liberal shithole California than Australia? I wonder why?

We are the nation of music, movies, creativity and technology. You are the nation of vance joy and smoko.

Best decision I ever made. So far the renovations have paid for themselves, and it is a 200$ a week profit here on in. (P.s thats about 1/4th of an americans average weekly wage to give a scale of things)

A guy down the road from me built 2x livable quaters behind his property and rents them to Jap Students for 300$ each per week. ( thats equal to your entire weekly income in passive income on scale).

I am sorry this simple economic concept is lost on you...when I get my 2nd property this one will almost pay for it as passive income, then sit on both for 10-15 years and have million + worth of equity (and two properties) all of which paid for itself.

Enjoy your $10.50 an hour job scraping 450-500$ in per week.

God bless.

Beastagoog
05-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Lol.

I gotta remind myself sometimes that financial decisions of your average r99 is to spending 60 hours a week to own 2-3 fungi's that have a value of 50$.

HippoNipple
05-09-2018, 10:30 AM
Having a bum live in your garage and pay rent isn't passive income. It is a huge inconvenience that 99% of people wouldn't feel comfortable with and can afford to avoid.

I do commend you on your future dreams of buying a property and renting it out though. By the sound of it you will be highly leveraged because you are poor. Good luck on the 30 year plan.

Doctor Jeff
05-09-2018, 10:47 AM
Having a bum live in your garage and pay rent isn't passive income. It is a huge inconvenience that 99% of people wouldn't feel comfortable with and can afford to avoid.

I do commend you on your future dreams of buying a property and renting it out though. By the sound of it you will be highly leveraged because you are poor. Good luck on the 30 year plan.

I rent out 2 houses and the income pays both mortgages + my car payments.

If you think real estate is an inconvenience you are retarded.

Doctor Jeff
05-09-2018, 10:53 AM
side note: I agree that greybeard is retarded

HippoNipple
05-09-2018, 10:56 AM

I didn't say real estate is an inconvenience. You quoted me commending him on his future goals. I said having someone live in the house you live in isn't passive income. That is a huge inconvenience.

I do appreciate your opinion on retards and their investment philosophy on real estate though.

Doctor Jeff
05-09-2018, 11:02 AM
Another sidenote: The GDP of Australia as a whole is less than that of many American's personal incomes.

I don't get what Greybeard is trying to brag about.

hatelore
05-09-2018, 11:57 AM
Best decision I ever made. So far the renovations have paid for themselves, and it is a 200$ a week profit here on in. (P.s thats about 1/4th of an americans average weekly wage to give a scale of things)

A guy down the road from me built 2x livable quaters behind his property and rents them to Jap Students for 300$ each per week. ( thats equal to your entire weekly income in passive income on scale).

I am sorry this simple economic concept is lost on you...when I get my 2nd property this one will almost pay for it as passive income, then sit on both for 10-15 years and have million + worth of equity (and two properties) all of which paid for itself.

Enjoy your $10.50 an hour job scraping 450-500$ in per week.

God bless.

Lets be real, I liked you when we played together but... I just got to say it, 300 dollars profit from rent is pretty bad. I can see bragging, I mean having a place to rent means you have worked on your priorities in life... But cmon now, 300 dollars? Lol.

Either way , props to you for renting. Might want to talk to your tenants and do a rent increase though so you can stay above the poverty line :)

Beastagoog
05-09-2018, 10:41 PM

Finally an intelligent person in a sea of low income low iq retards.

Beastagoog
05-09-2018, 10:53 PM
I've broken this down before for the low iqers.

If you have a property. It can have the capacity to house say 3 different tenant, usually asian uni students. ~4 year tenancy periods.

Your taxes, mortgage, upkeep etc say equal 500$ per week...and you rent those spaces out indivdually for 250$ per week. That means you are making 750$ per week. Less the 500 for upkeep/mortage = 250$

This is called positively gearing a property.

You buy a 2nd property....its upkeep is 400$ per week...you put that 250$ left over on to that.

You are iut of your own income then paying 150$ per week to own and pay off 2 properties.

IT. IS. NOT. ROCKET. SCIENCE.

You just have to be 1. Intelligent enough to be employable 2. Have the brass to do it.

Or you be a dumb dumb and pay 500$ out of your income per week to pay off 1 property.

Some people buy 2-3 properties than go rent a room themselves and have all 2-3 pay themselves off for 10 years them roll both in to one house and not have a mortgage for the rest of their life.

Beastagoog
05-09-2018, 11:07 PM
lol Beastagoog who do you think you are fooling?

Def not you.

You doing push ups to lose those bitch tits you have? Or just given up because you've realized its actually a hormonal inbalance from years of eating shit food and sitting at your PC farming fungus tunics while doing an online degree hahahahaha

I do have to commend you though. Atleast you've helped yourself out by getting out of the rut you were in.

Still wont ever forget you posted that picture of the lobby where you intern(ed?) at as proof of your sucess hahah fucking hell dude what were you even thinking?

Beastagoog
05-10-2018, 01:23 AM
Yah I heard about his whining from a few people along the way. It's a cause-and-reaction resulting from pretending to be something you're not it's why he had such an emotional reaction to my teasing.

ROFL the goat videos were classic i wish someone had links to them still. I imagine he's probably made that youtube account private or deleted them.

Uuruk
05-10-2018, 11:21 AM
Is this farzo just talking to himself?

Doctor Jeff
05-10-2018, 12:53 PM
I've broken this down before for the low iqers.

If you have a property. It can have the capacity to house say 3 different tenant, usually asian uni students. ~4 year tenancy periods.

Your taxes, mortgage, upkeep etc say equal 500$ per week...and you rent those spaces out indivdually for 250$ per week. That means you are making 750$ per week. Less the 500 for upkeep/mortage = 250$

This is called positively gearing a property.

You buy a 2nd property....its upkeep is 400$ per week...you put that 250$ left over on to that.

You are iut of your own income then paying 150$ per week to own and pay off 2 properties.

IT. IS. NOT. ROCKET. SCIENCE.

You just have to be 1. Intelligent enough to be employable 2. Have the brass to do it.

Or you be a dumb dumb and pay 500$ out of your income per week to pay off 1 property.

Some people buy 2-3 properties than go rent a room themselves and have all 2-3 pay themselves off for 10 years them roll both in to one house and not have a mortgage for the rest of their life.

is $500 really more than a day's salary in your country?

Doctor Jeff
05-10-2018, 01:07 PM
Just looked into this because I thought I might be out of touch and even my interns make more than that...

Nirgon
05-10-2018, 01:36 PM
This is worse than me arguing about npc detection mechanics.

Stop this shit right now Greybeard, get a hold of yourself man. The United States is your ally.

HippoNipple
05-10-2018, 02:25 PM
It sounds like Farzo bought a $100 dvd at a real estate seminar that spits off basic common sense facts and he is coming here to try to school people that don't care.

Meanwhile, he is struggling with step 1 of 100 of his very own real estate empire, which is get your first tenant. His first attempt turned into a bum living in his garage that is now banging Farzo's ex live in girlfriend.

After failing to convince his ex girl friend that he would someday be a real estate tycoon and that he is a better option than the bum living in their garage he has come to project1999 boards in hopes to convince some here that he is on the right path. Real life has failed him. If only someone believed in Farzo, even if on an elf sim board, maybe he could truly start believing in himself.

Now we can consider this US vs Australia debate resolved.

Beastagoog
05-14-2018, 05:38 PM
Good thread. Have not read recent replies yet. Will soon.

Beastagoog
05-15-2018, 10:29 AM
Cya all soon. Real soon.
Client dlin on my 28k modem.

DinoTriz
05-15-2018, 11:26 AM
an Australian Emu scowls at you, ready to attack -- what would you like your tombstone to say?

dis_mornin
05-15-2018, 10:31 PM
actually.......

they only dominate in 3 categories.

debt (by miles and miles )

military (China will pass them in the next 10-15 years )

gun ownership rates (because you guys like killing each other, because its fun?)

thanks for your comment tho, I am sure it was backed by a well informed individual.

read a history book.

Beastagoog
05-18-2018, 05:59 PM
It sounds like Farzo bought a $100 dvd at a real estate seminar that spits off basic common sense facts and he is coming here to try to school people that don't care.

Meanwhile, he is struggling with step 1 of 100 of his very own real estate empire, which is get your first tenant. His first attempt turned into a bum living in his garage that is now banging Farzo's ex live in girlfriend.

After failing to convince his ex girl friend that he would someday be a real estate tycoon and that he is a better option than the bum living in their garage he has come to project1999 boards in hopes to convince some here that he is on the right path. Real life has failed him. If only someone believed in Farzo, even if on an elf sim board, maybe he could truly start believing in himself.

Now we can consider this US vs Australia debate resolved.

REAPONSE TIME

Lol have to admit I chuckled

lol yes it is - cringing quite heartily

Farzo please post pictures of recent 100-level physics homework so we know you're ok

Hmm that isnt me.
But if thats what gets you thru believe on. I know for you its a struggle to realize that people used to laughed about you. Some sorta complex you have. You wouldnt be a fun person irl I know that much. You dont have any level of self deprecation whichs is a sign of high autism.

Could we get an update on your goats please. Those were excellent videos that people passed aorund in empire you queer.

This thread may scare people away from the red server.

Or the fact you post from 3-5 different accounts totmato king.

Beastagoog
05-18-2018, 08:47 PM
you have conversations with yourself on the same page

News to me but you're telling the story.