PDA

View Full Version : how to farm andian

Tassador
04-25-2018, 03:30 PM
1. make char
2. do not go anon despite wanting to do to red. (nobody pvp now anyways)
3. keep all your good items in bags.
4. receive a random tell from Andian. pretty sure sicko /who all for new players.
5. ask for help and meet at nearby druid ring.
6. take items, plats and exp.
7. repeat steps until Andian stop falling for it.
8. equip good items farmed on alt.

Jazzy
04-25-2018, 03:34 PM
Harsh but fair

bestovv
04-25-2018, 05:16 PM
9. resell the items that andain gave you to andain so he can give them to you on a new alt later

Irulan
04-26-2018, 12:50 AM
I got a bunch of nice gems on my clr, going to hold on to them though if server is still here in 2019.

ducktv
04-26-2018, 01:45 PM
yea i giggled at this.

Ignight
04-26-2018, 01:56 PM
Red is.....

Phaezed-Reality
04-26-2018, 09:29 PM
i give andain items when i can, admittedly not in a while since i hardly play and thus dont collect any decent items. but If u want to give items to give to players that are in need, honestly he doesnt give out top tier items. if ur wiling to spend/invest time into getting them "scamming" from him for some walmart gear you probably need it and i have no problem you getting the items lol. server health yawl. learn it.

Cylock
04-26-2018, 11:17 PM
1. make char
2. do not go anon despite wanting to do to red. (nobody pvp now anyways)
3. keep all your good items in bags.
4. receive a random tell from Andian. pretty sure sicko /who all for new players.
5. ask for help and meet at nearby druid ring.
6. take items, plats and exp.
7. repeat steps until Andian stop falling for it.
8. equip good items farmed on alt.

So basically Andain is a nice helpful guy that tries to help new players on red99.

fan D
04-26-2018, 11:37 PM
glad someone else can see how crazy Andain is

guy is off his rocker

fan D
04-26-2018, 11:43 PM
andain is a mix of an ostrich and a religious zealot

Aviann
04-27-2018, 08:57 AM
Lol an RNF thread about the only non-toxic player on your shitty, dying, 40-man server.

Nice.

Tassador
04-27-2018, 09:08 AM
Dying server? It’s year 3 or 4 of velious after 4 years of kunark. Even blue is dead just full of retards that don’t have friends outside of a box.

Also, andian is a terrible player and definitely not trusting anyone who is spending their time online playing a video game to do good. Fuck that guy.

Ignight
04-27-2018, 09:38 AM
Dying server? It’s year 3 or 4 of velious after 4 years of kunark. Even blue is dead just full of retards that don’t have friends outside of a box.

Also, andian is a terrible player and definitely not trusting anyone who is spending their time online playing a video game to do good. Fuck that guy.

Sarcasm? I hope so.

Tassador
04-27-2018, 10:14 AM
Sarcasm? I hope so.

What am I being sarcastic about? That playing Everquest on a velious bound server which hit its destination 4 years ago is weird? Or that some guy spends 50 hours of free time a week assisting new players of which like 10% are new and the rest is vets duping the dope.

I mean the guy basically wrote a guide that resembles one that comes with the game for another $20. He said nothing that no one playing Everquest now should not already be aware of. Sorry that just cause some guy gave you money for spells I don’t think he the greatest. Quite frankly it’s strange seek friends and mental fitness.

Ignight
04-27-2018, 10:52 PM
What am I being sarcastic about? That playing Everquest on a velious bound server which hit its destination 4 years ago is weird? Or that some guy spends 50 hours of free time a week assisting new players of which like 10% are new and the rest is vets duping the dope.

I mean the guy basically wrote a guide that resembles one that comes with the game for another $20. He said nothing that no one playing Everquest now should not already be aware of. Sorry that just cause some guy gave you money for spells I don’t think he the greatest. Quite frankly it’s strange seek friends and mental fitness.

Hate it that much? Just bail then. Geez, not that hard. Man up and walk away. Simple.

Phaezed-Reality
04-28-2018, 07:23 AM
Hate it that much? Just bail then. Geez, not that hard. Man up and walk away. Simple.

i think he has, he just can't quit the forums. and i can't blame him for that. red is a really good community to browse if you have a shit life and want to feel better about urself. so many stay at home son's on this forum. any joeblow who works at subway can come here and not think, but KNOW he is better than 90% of the people that post on this forum.

Tassador
04-28-2018, 07:39 AM
I don’t judge people’s lives I leave that to you all. I am generally entertained by the insane people who push this game forward without a reset. Phazedreality is agatha btw captain insane lol.

Ignight
04-28-2018, 12:44 PM
i think he has, he just can't quit the forums. and i can't blame him for that. red is a really good community to browse if you have a shit life and want to feel better about urself. so many stay at home son's on this forum. any joeblow who works at subway can come here and not think, but KNOW he is better than 90% of the people that post on this forum.

If all you have left of P99 or R99 is go to their forum and arm chair quarterback every raid/encounter or just plain dump on everyone who still plays because you crying in the corner for a "reset" didn't impress anyone nor budge any staff....you got problems bigger than R99 population.

It's like a child stomping their feet and holding their breath to try and get their way with their parents. Boo hooo! I want a "reset" because I fell behind in the pixel race so my only chance is for staff to reset everyone and start over!

Just leave. Geez. Man up, grow up, and leave. This is the kind of person who walks into Starbucks and screams "I hate your coffee and anyone who is here is stupid!"

LoL.

Tassador
04-28-2018, 02:09 PM
If all you have left of P99 or R99 is go to their forum and arm chair quarterback every raid/encounter or just plain dump on everyone who still plays because you crying in the corner for a "reset" didn't impress anyone nor budge any staff....you got problems bigger than R99 population.

It's like a child stomping their feet and holding their breath to try and get their way with their parents. Boo hooo! I want a "reset" because I fell behind in the pixel race so my only chance is for staff to reset everyone and start over!

Just leave. Geez. Man up, grow up, and leave. This is the kind of person who walks into Starbucks and screams "I hate your coffee and anyone who is here is stupid!"

LoL.

so now I know you're a big time loser like Andian.

red is..
definitely..
not...
you..

ducktv
04-28-2018, 02:47 PM
Lol nice set of cringy posts by this Ignight dweeb. I cant believe people take this so seriously.

That guy is a fucking loser, LOL

Qtip
04-28-2018, 04:00 PM

LoL.

This guy has it right and he should be in charge of something important. Thank you for your post.

Tassador
04-28-2018, 04:18 PM
Most people that want a reset just want to play the game fresh again. Most who want a reset including myself have pretty maxed gear chars. Those who want to continue playing velious with 12 people 5 years later. I will be here to laugh at you. Cause its funny and entertaining plus insane.

ducktv
04-28-2018, 04:46 PM
Everyone playing this server has at least 3 ToV geared characters, unless you are retarded. I was literally able to delevel 3 characters with ToV gear and still be able to log on to level 60s with raid gear.

The "gear race" ended years ago dude, if there ever was one? Anyone could always just join the one raiding guild and get what you wanted.

Except people in apex who will never kill warders, and desperately want to. Idiots

Ignight
04-28-2018, 08:14 PM
Most people that want a reset just want to play the game fresh again. Most who want a reset including myself have pretty maxed gear chars. Those who want to continue playing velious with 12 people 5 years later. I will be here to laugh at you. Cause its funny and entertaining plus insane.

Keep sitting on the sidelines and bitching like a true "winner". LoL. I applaud you.

Ignight
04-28-2018, 08:15 PM
Lol nice set of cringy posts by this Ignight dweeb. I cant believe people take this so seriously.

That guy is a fucking loser, LOL

Only cringy if they reflect you I guess.

Lord Casey
04-29-2018, 11:40 AM
I have mixed feelings about Andain.

on one hand he will do you favors like PL you

on the other hand, he will bluntly tell you to shut up when you're talking and I find alcoholics to be pretty disgusting with their mood swings

I still like him. I admire his dedication.

Ignight
04-29-2018, 12:59 PM
I've noticed him switching gears also, but it didn't bother me at all. I don't know him well enough about his drinking habits nor is it any of my business.

The man helps people who say they are new to server. If you're that kind of scum to lie to him for his help, that's a reflection of you. That's who you are.

I don't know why people post personal issues others have here, unless it's to feel superior in some way.

Keep truckin Andain. Some of us appreciate your help.