bestovv
04-04-2018, 03:20 PM
Fridays.

3v3.

The Arena.

6 PM PST // 9 PM EST

The Rules:

Buffs from you and your team only.
5 minutes to buff and med before round begins.
No use of consumables other than those that can be purchased infinitely from NPC merchants (pumice, crim pots, pale green pots, arrow, sheif arrow, flight arrow, etc.) (SKY ITEMS ALLOWED ALSO, SINCE THEY ARE RECHARGEABLE VIA MERCHANTS.) (NO CONSUMABLES THAT ARE RECHARGEABLE VIA QUEST: Soulfire, reaper, etc.)
Harm touches and discs will not be refreshed, so look carefully at the bracket and use them appropriately.
Stay in the zone. Stay on the trapezoid. Your dick touches the dirt, the audience puts you in it.
If a team member violates any of these rules the whole team is disqualified.
Audience stays in the dirt around the trapezoid, does not interfere with the fight in any way.
Good luck and have fun. Announce your team in this thread each week.
Get right with Brad.

Fight bracket will be determined Friday by 6 PM EST.

https://i.imgur.com/kV5veX5.gif

See you there, fam.

bestovv
04-04-2018, 03:21 PM
Reserved.

kotton05
04-04-2018, 03:59 PM
sounds fun will be interested to see the comps that show up

mickmoranis
04-04-2018, 04:28 PM
lol at that hukanap ymtd he knew youd kill him, he knew anyone wouldve killed em.

shokar
04-04-2018, 05:18 PM
will not be in attendance. Can you move to closer to ToV next week so i don't have to move my character so far. Could it be in ToV?

bestovv
04-04-2018, 05:31 PM
Can't say I'm surprised, never seen an apex hang in the cut equal numbers besides that fight in OT with ldaan and medically, when zech was on bard, we had a half time show and everything.

Let me know if you change your mind and become a factor.

fan D
04-04-2018, 05:34 PM
tldr

op stinks on ice

Squire
04-04-2018, 05:40 PM
will come and watch

tecate
04-04-2018, 07:27 PM
Fridays.

3v3.

The Arena.

6 PM PST // 9 PM EST

The Rules:

Buffs from you and your team only.
5 minutes to buff and med before round begins.
No use of consumables other than those that can be purchased infinitely from NPC merchants (pumice, crim pots, pale green pots, arrow, sheif arrow, flight arrow, etc.) (SKY ITEMS ALLOWED ALSO, SINCE THEY ARE RECHARGEABLE VIA MERCHANTS.) (NO CONSUMABLES THAT ARE RECHARGEABLE VIA QUEST: Soulfire, reaper, etc.)
Harm touches and discs will not be refreshed, so look carefully at the bracket and use them appropriately.
Stay in the zone. Stay on the trapezoid. Your dick touches the dirt, the audience puts you in it.
If a team member violates any of these rules the whole team is disqualified.
Audience stays in the dirt around the trapezoid, does not interfere with the fight in any way.
Good luck and have fun. Announce your team in this thread each week.
Get right with Brad.

Fight bracket will be determined Friday by 6 PM EST.

https://i.imgur.com/kV5veX5.gif

See you there, fam.

Yikes. Some seriously wasted energy on this post.

Tupakk
04-04-2018, 08:25 PM
I think a hunger games style format would be better. I would even donate a prize if people were interested.

Disclaimer I don’t play red.

Jazzy
04-05-2018, 01:18 AM
Ded99

Kohedron
04-05-2018, 10:09 AM
One of the two guilds should just come in and attack everybody, that is to say if the pop is more than 20 (excluding the boxes) that night

Tassador
04-05-2018, 11:10 AM
Perfect way for op to be productive on a Friday night.

#qhills4everalone