PDA

View Full Version : Hail Mary

Dexington
03-24-2018, 01:36 AM
I haven't plated much on the server lately, but some may remember me as Stench. Anyway, I'm sure this is a waste of time, but honestly I am doing many things that I would never have found myself doing. My 36 year old sister in law died in a senseless accident on St. Patrick's day. At least she didn't suffer.... anyway, here is a link to her GoFundMe page. Her funeral is covered; it is not about that. Patty struggled with infertility and wanted to be parent. The purpose of this is to raise money to help another family in need in the form of a grant. Please donate if you want, but really my purpose is to get people to share this. https://www.gofundme.com/ivfgrantohonorpatty

Flipmode
03-24-2018, 07:19 AM
Now that is some seriously expensive IVF

Meep
03-24-2018, 08:34 AM
Down and coined, but not forgotten. RIP. I hope you hit that target.

Ignight
03-24-2018, 05:56 PM
Sorry for your loss. GL with that goal.

HippoNipple
03-26-2018, 09:59 AM
That is the weirdest gofundme I have sever seen. Raising money so a deceased girl can give money to a random couple that wants IVF. Why not skip the deceased middle man and give to a charity with experience that knows how to utilize it?

mickmoranis
03-26-2018, 12:29 PM
Hey guys please donate to my dog treat gofundme too please while youre at it! I make healthy dog treats for dogs!

Dexington
03-28-2018, 11:16 PM
In my defense, I was beyond piss drunk on vodka when I posted on here. Also, 13k really isn't that much for IVF. It cost my family 65k for 3 IVF cycles and meds to have our daughter, but we were fortunate enough to afford it. Many people can't and most insurance doesn't cover it. Whoring myself on Twitter got me a little action though. You win some you lose some.

zek
03-29-2018, 12:34 PM
Stenchie,

You and your Family take the time needed to remember a beautiful life that was so tragically lost; our Prayers & Hearts go out to you all.

<3 u bro.