PDA

View Full Version : Oh you didn't know?

Quil
03-16-2018, 11:40 AM
Looking for 2 people to complete our ten man team on Zek season 5. Pm if interested.

Also looking to make a comeback seeing as how the server pop has been sitting pretty good the last few weeks. I'm always watching. Pvp to be had and good drama going on right meow?

Tassador
03-16-2018, 12:42 PM
Zek pop going to be really low this season. Red numbers are a lot stronger now. I can't come back literally nothing to do on red that hasn't been done before. Try restarting this shit it's insanity how long the same thing is going on.

MerkelMacron
03-17-2018, 07:23 PM
Tass being a party pooper right from the start.

ZEK S5 is going to be the most classic season in terms of balance and items, so it has the biggest appeal for r99ers.

I WISH Tune would find his heart and bring Apex over for just 1 month to contest, its not like r99 going to change in the mean time...

Maybe Gardur bringing back the casual scum crew?

MORE PVP deaths on a weekend than in a year on dead99 probably

MerkelMacron
03-17-2018, 07:29 PM
Its the viable 12-man guild wars server people have been praying for on here for years.

Zek is like Nihilum-level fanatics doing pvp....if you havent fought the Dentits, Dread&Crew or the Slosh Alliance you missing out

judging from the forum talk, it beats wiping to Silverwing in 2018.....

tecate
03-18-2018, 03:16 AM
Coo

Imago
03-18-2018, 04:35 AM
Looking for 2 people to complete our ten man team on Zek season 5. Pm if interested.

Also looking to make a comeback seeing as how the server pop has been sitting pretty good the last few weeks. I'm always watching. Pvp to be had and good drama going on right meow?

Consider Zek forums.

SamwiseRed
03-18-2018, 07:48 PM
i wonder what kind of bonechip quest will be available to the devs chums.

MerkelMacron
03-19-2018, 05:17 AM
heard seasons 1/2/3 were fun & great, decided to give devnoob and image another shot with season 4

server was sort of fun except devnoob and image, as i remembered, were colossal crybaby retards

not interested in season 5 at all, despite it being a much more interesting ruleset and content set

so you saying ZEK is great fun? got it

samwise, the answer is none

Ignight
03-19-2018, 07:41 AM
Consider Zek forums.

+1

Sorsha
03-19-2018, 07:50 AM
Do you post here for World of Warcraft friends too?

MerkelMacron
03-19-2018, 07:52 AM
Consider Zek forums.

EQ PVP is so niche, why fragment it further? Game came out 19 years ago...

there is like 300 people playing it at max

which is a remarkable 10% retention rate of the original 3k on vz, tz, sz over that long a period

long story short, keep your snarky comments to yourself and Try Zek

Ignight
03-19-2018, 09:00 AM
Do you post here for World of Warcraft friends too?

I often go to Call Of Duty forums and try to join R99 guilds there.

Tassador
03-19-2018, 09:54 AM
Take the obvious hax and bone chips away from the mix. I don't like it cause it's not Everquest. The best thing zek has going is that it goes away and comes back. That fresh sense of game play something red will never have again.

Quil
03-19-2018, 10:11 AM
All of you nonfactors posting on my thread need a reminder of who I am. Can't wait to be dragging dick and swinging my big nut sack across norrath.. Loser weirdos

shokar
03-19-2018, 10:27 AM
isn’t this the redneck Taykn that got beat up and bloodied by a woman

yee haw

he didnt have weapon shield to protect himself in kunark, comment harsh and insensitive to ranger issues.

HippoNipple
03-19-2018, 10:36 AM
EQ PVP is so niche, why fragment it further? Game came out 19 years ago...

there is like 300 people playing it at max

"Why fragment it further?"

"Hey stop playing the most popular PvP server and come join this new crappy one that will last 1 month."

Sorsha
03-19-2018, 11:18 AM
All of you nonfactors posting on my thread need a reminder of who I am. Can't wait to be dragging dick and swinging my big nut sack across norrath.. Loser weirdos

Should I be afraid of your Zek hit squad? Even if I don't play there. Maybe if you finally reach 10 friends, I'll get concerned.

Quil
03-19-2018, 12:36 PM
Oh man my first victim.

Rick Sanchez
03-19-2018, 12:44 PM
go recruit for your piece of shit server somewhere else, you inbred degenerate.

Sorsha
03-19-2018, 01:13 PM
Oh man my first victim.

What's my character's name? Take your time.....I'll wait.

Yeah, thought so.

>>-----Zek Server That Way, Chump-------->

You know what they say about the door, don't you? Bet you've heard it before.

Ignight
03-19-2018, 01:22 PM
go recruit for your piece of shit server somewhere else, you inbred degenerate.

First he was crying there wasn't enough people on Red99. Now he comes here because there aren't enough people on Zek?

Oh the pain of it all.

Ignight
03-19-2018, 06:23 PM
if you haven't been beat up by a girl you are not out there

Red is...

MerkelMacron
03-19-2018, 07:50 PM
Quilbillies are box legends, bless your little hater hearts

Baugi
03-24-2018, 08:21 PM
EQ PVP is so niche, why fragment it further?

Because EQ PVP is bad and only interesting in a context where people are actually fighting over pixels. If you're part of the even smaller population who actually have some weird fetish for EQ PVP mechanics, you should probably go play with like minded people.

Honestly though, find a better PVP game.

Jazzy
03-25-2018, 03:13 AM
Hard pass on bone chip box

Quil
03-29-2018, 05:16 PM
B7mp

MerkelMacron
03-30-2018, 08:23 AM
Hard pass on bone chip box

I have yet to hype Zek without you saying something along those lines.

I am like Come Learn the Guitar !

And your reply is: But I dont want to !!!!

Then you were clearly not the target audience....

Tassador
03-30-2018, 12:05 PM
Everyone that is playing S5 checks this board routinely. So you basically come here and spam "guys S5" which will get like two guys to maybe play. Most people play that the first couple of days cause its fresh EQ. Then it's like wow that guy who killed me had speed of the cheetah and throwing boulders at lvl 2.

Try advertising somewhere that isn't the r99 boards. Plus why you trying to hurt the pop? They worked hard to get to 130 a night.

MerkelMacron
03-30-2018, 02:01 PM
Everyone that is playing S5 checks this board routinely. So you basically come here and spam "guys S5" which will get like two guys to maybe play. Most people play that the first couple of days cause its fresh EQ. Then it's like wow that guy who killed me had speed of the cheetah and throwing boulders at lvl 2.

Try advertising somewhere that isn't the r99 boards. Plus why you trying to hurt the pop? They worked hard to get to 130 a night.

lol because r99 forum is the only place on the internet I know of where theres people enjoying EQ pvp? I am afraid there are no other left left. I stumbled upon r99 by typing EQ PvP into youtbe found Lite and Smedy's videos .

Also, I got the tip of trying Zek on r99 by Vileurple. He said I should try S3 because it was way too fun to miss out and turns out he was 100% right. Zek has the none of that stupid grind (EoE soloing, CoM lvling, batphone) and all of the action and is twice a year a high-dosis of yellowtext.

Red is like a prison planet. No wipe, no communication from dev team, no community engagement even after we pledged 5k USD...i am just leaving the keys for you

P.S:

Try Z E K

All New Season 5 upcoming with the most classic rule set yet and high-octane no-plug PVP in your favorit zones

Jazzy
03-30-2018, 02:17 PM
I have yet to hype Zek without you saying something along those lines.

I am like Come Learn the Guitar !

And your reply is: But I dont want to !!!!

Then you were clearly not the target audience....

I played a full season, i cant remember which it was

Bone chips saga happened, there was dava donkeys and catalina winemixer guilds

Was great fun in the early stages, then quickly turned stale (& dodgy)

MerkelMacron
03-30-2018, 05:14 PM
who are you speaking to?

the normal people, that have left the server and the game?

the degenerates still playing?

Hope this helps

Mostly the people who left the server, but still check forum from time to time praying for a wipe

the Wipe Optimits so to speak

but tbh the broken down Wall-Es are good too

Generally hoping to stir up some rivalries and rustling some jimmies

Tassador
03-30-2018, 08:54 PM
Mostly the people who left the server, but still check forum from time to time praying for a wipe

the Wipe Optimits so to speak

but tbh the broken down Wall-Es are good too

Generally hoping to stir up some rivalries and rustling some jimmies

You might alert or pursade maybe one or two guys play. Maybe. Telling you nobody who checks this boards goes oh snap missed S5...

fan D
03-30-2018, 09:06 PM
dava donkeys dominated all of the pvp the whole season

we never lost a battle and took a steaming dump(tm) on kringe crew

MerkelMacron
03-31-2018, 08:23 AM
“I realized I was root rotting my life away. I could not control my addiction.”

*continues playing for 6 more years*

i can hear rustled jimmnies...

ZEK is the slution, no root rotting seafuries here...

just twice a year 4 weeks of PEVEPE

ducktv
03-31-2018, 01:30 PM
Yeah zek sucks

VILEURPLE probably had a ton of fun there because the low skill ceiling and rewards for dying. He died all the time. What a terrible player.

Ill wait for r99 to wipe

MerkelMacron
03-31-2018, 02:23 PM
Ill wait for r99 to wipe

ahh another wipe optimist

you think they will wipe 2019 for 20 year anniversary? or 2029 for 30 years?

ducktv
03-31-2018, 04:11 PM
Lol you idiot, they will never wipe this server. Get over it

MerkelMacron
03-31-2018, 04:51 PM
Lol you idiot, they will never wipe this server. Get over it

no shit sherlock